SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
My son-in-law is in the Navy.
Yesterday, he received his denial of his religious exemption request. 100% have been denied. Not a single member of the military, of any branch, has received a religious exemption. No one in the military has sincere religious beliefs at odds with this experimental injection, or none can be accommodated.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23949 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^It would seem that not one WILL be accommodated... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8788 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson, 58, was working remotely Friday after the positive test, said Wayne Hall, a spokesman for the Guard Bureau. The general, who is a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is fully vaccinated, Hall said.
Yet this will still be described as a 'breakthrough' case even as vaccinated people in large numbers continue to test positive. But the vaccines are working, really they are. Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yesterday, he received his denial of his religious exemption request. 100% have been denied. Not a single member of the military, of any branch, has received a religious exemption. No one in the military has sincere religious beliefs at odds with this experimental injection, or none can be accommodated.
I can think of no better example of 'bullshit' than that. More lawsuits need to be filed on this nonsense.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:

When (if ever) this “plague” ends, the brass hats in the military will wonder why re-enlistments are down, retirements are up, and recruiters can’t fill the quota. They have brought this upon themselves and the country will be all the worse off for it, and the world will be a more dangerous place. Those who normally would stand on the wall at night, won’t be there now. Atlas will shrug.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Quick question, has a single person worldwide died of omicron yet?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
That’s irrelevant. The narrative MUST live on.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

No, but I just saw Fauxi on the "news" talking about how everybody needs to be "vaccinated" and these experimental "vaccines" will probably become a regular thing, like the influenza vaccines.

Never saw that coming

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

No, but I just saw Fauxi on the "news" talking about how everybody needs to be "vaccinated" and these experimental "vaccines" will probably become a regular thing, like the influenza vaccines.

Never saw that coming

As long as they are a VOLUNTARY vaccine like the flu vaccine, fine. In other words, it doesn’t continue to be weaponized against those that refuse it. If people want to trust in these clearly experimental injections, that’s their business.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twitter Slaps ‘Unsafe’ Label on Abstract in American Heart Association Journal
The abstract expressed concern over an elevated risk of heart disease resulting from mRNA vaccines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...CSF%2BLvSHqE3FoEzpEv

On Thursday, Twitter applied a warning label to a post of a study abstract from the American Heart Association website AHA Journals that expresses concern over mRNA vaccines and heart disease.

The abstract, published Nov. 8, is titled “Abstract 10712: mRNA COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning.” The author outlines evidence that mRNA vaccines contribute to factors that predict an elevated risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome, which can lead to “inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

The abstract was written by Steven Gundry, MD at the International Heart & Lung Institute in California.

A link to the abstract was posted on Twitter on Thursday by Marina Medvin, a trial attorney and opinion columnist. The post was flagged by Twitter’s system for screening and disclaiming content perceived as harmful.

When attempting to open the link, one is redirected to another Twitter page with the warning: “this link may be unsafe.”

Previously, this warning system was only used in the case of spam, malware risks, and other deceptive means of soliciting clicks or information. However, its scope has been expanded to include “violent and misleading content that could lead to real world harm” and “certain categories of content that, if posted directly on Twitter, are a violation of the Twitter rules.”

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:

Exactly what the CCP told Biden to do.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
Vietnam: 120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa has suspended the use of a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine batch after over 120 students were hospitalized following their inoculation.
Since November 30, the central province has been vaccinating children aged 15-17 with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. However, over 120 of the children were admitted to hospitals after exhibiting symptoms like nausea, high fever or breathing difficulties, the provincial Center for Disease Control (CDC) said Thursday.

Of these, 17 had severe reactions, but their health has stabilized and they continue to be monitored at the hospital, the center said. The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities.

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

The suspended batch would be put into storage and could be used later for other groups like adults, Truong added.

Vu Van Chinh, director of the Ha Trung District General Hospital, said side-effects following vaccination was normal, but are more likely to happen in children than adults.

"Those who have reactions or faint need to be separated so no chain reaction occurs," said Chinh.

The Thanh Hoa CDC has distributed around 117,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses to 27 districts and towns. Over 56,700 doses have been administered.

Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

Link

We lost a student here In Nixa, after being vaccinated a couple of weeks ago. But you can’t find this information in the news or being released by the medical community.

My wife, family and I all have had it, wife was in the hospital for a week with low oxygen levels. We lost one cousin who had other health risks and neglected to get medical help when he had symptoms. With all of that we still will not get vaccinated, why, not because of my conservative views, but because I feel when something is being pushed on us so hard so fierce there is reason to research what both sides are saying and all the information coming out. Do I trust the government to have my best interests in mind? Oh hell no! All I have to do is look back into history within the last 100 years to pull out what Government and those in charge are capable of. Exposing troops to radiation, during the nuke testing, or giving syphilis and monitoring the reactions until death. It takes many years for a drug or vaccine to be fully tested, they did not do this in this new type of vaccine. We won’t get vaccinated, am I anti all vaccines no, just this one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
WHO: Omicron in 38 Countries, No Deaths Reported
This is the lamest EOTW shit I've ever seen.

Crossing my fingers that this is not EOTW, but the end of the 'rona. If it is way more virulent than other strains, but way less severe, it could be good for us. It will run through the population and not kill folks, while giving them real antibodies.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Paging SigForum member cjevans:

Can you give us more information from Australia about these camps, and what’s going on down there?

What we are seeing is absolutely shocking, I never thought Australia would go this crazy. Saw an article about a woman who was forcibly removed from her home all because a friend of hers had come down with Covid, she tested negative but they still came and took her to one of these camps and forced her to stay there.

WTH is going on?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are making the mistake of asking a government agency to act logically and responsibly. That's like talking to a fucking wall.

The FAA refused to renew my Medical Certificate after successful radiation treatment for prostate cancer, thus removing my ability to act as PIC (Pilot In Command).

I asked them if they could document one case, just one case, of a pilot becoming incapacitated during a flight, due to prostate cancer. "That doesn't matter, we are the government, and we can do whatever the fuck we want to."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Can you appeal that decision V-tail? Can you bring in your own medical expert(s) to challenge their ridiculous determination?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8788 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

^^^Can you appeal that decision V-tail? Can you bring in your own medical expert(s) to challenge their ridiculous determination?
Probably. But at this point in my life I'm questioning whether it would be worth the cost, time, and effort to fight city hall.

Flying is no longer a significant source of income for me. I still have a current Fight Instructor Certificate, so I can do valid instruction in the simulator, and some types of instruction in flight, even though I can not legally act as PIC.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Sorry, you'll need to zoom in a bit...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Israeli health officials to discuss 4th vaccine dose

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news...uss-4th-vaccine-dose

Booster shot would initially target immunocompromised individuals

Israeli health officials this week are expected discuss authorizing a fourth Covid-19 booster shot for immunocompromised individuals as the omicron variant circulates globally, Channel 12 news reports.

The Health Ministry's vaccination advisory committee and the team in charge of epidemics will not be considering the fourth dose for the general population, but only for the vulnerable group that has not developed antibodies.

However, the third dose was originally targeted to the immunocompromised in July and then was authorized for the general population.

Over 4 million Israelis have received all three vaccine doses, according to Health Ministry data.

The experts will also talk about vaccination guidelines for children with neurological disorders and vaccinating children recovering from the virus.

Immunocompromised individuals in the UK are already eligible to receive the fourth booster shot. The UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI) said last week that people vulnerable to Covid can get jabbed a fourth time three months after receiving the third booster shot.

The most recent Covid variant was first discovered in South Africa on November 24 and was classified a "variant of concern" by the World Health Organization and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Omicron has 50 genetic changes to the original virus, worrying scientists of its ability to evade antibodies designed to fight Covid.

Early evidence suggests that the omicron variant causes a higher risk of reinfection compared to other variants, meaning individuals who already had the virus are susceptible to being infected again.

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I just don’t get the Israelis. They are intelligent, reasonably suspicious folks, and much of the data pointing out the fallacy of the vaccines comes from them. And yet, they are all in on vaccine use. It makes no sense.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post