SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The federal Covid vaccine mandate (not the OSHA one) has been pushed back to Jan 4, 2022 instead of December 8, 2021.

I guess President Shit-My-Pants finally saw that firing thousands of people two weeks before Christmas might not look good Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Happy New Year! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The federal Covid vaccine mandate (not the OSHA one) has been pushed back to Jan 4, 2022 instead of December 8, 2021.

I have not seen this. Do you have a link?

Posts: 589 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safespot:
quote:

Federal Contractor COVID-19 Vaccine Deadline Pushed Back to January

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
The race to the bottom of truck choices starts with Ford. Ford becomes the first US automaker to mandate the vaccine.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/1...workforce/index.html
As if Ford didn't already have enough problems facing them with thousands of Ford trucks rotting in parking lots around the country, and others that did make it into customer hands spending incredible amounts of time in the service departments at dealerships around the country to have a continual stream of recalls addressed. And that new Bronco that everyone wants. Sorry Ford can't build that either.

On the other hand, maybe Ford's current CEO, one of the worst in Ford's history, is knuckling under to this ridiculous administration to position Ford for a taxpayer bailout in the not too distant future.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
This is Senator (and physician) Bill Cassidy questioning Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Director of the CDC. Like seemingly everyone offering Congressional testimony, Dr. Walensky is very adept at side-stepping direct questions. It might be of some concern that she appears to know very little about the agency she directs.
I don't like Cassidy for one primary reason....he's polite and appears not to want to destroy these people when all they do is lie. Walensky, not unlike Fauci, is the enemy. I can't put it any more bluntly than that. Cassidy's question about how many at CDC are vaccinated should have been phrased, "Ms. Walensky (no I would not refer to her as doctor because she is not due that respect), are 100% of CDC employees fully vaccinated and back at work at this point? (Much harder question to dodge.) Follow up: Why not? You're apparently comfortable forcing this BS on the American public yet your own department is unwilling to take the jab. Is that due to your total lack of leadership or your abject disdain for regular Americans?" Stop playing nice with these people. ROE should be search and destroy.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by safespot:
quote:

Federal Contractor COVID-19 Vaccine Deadline Pushed Back to January

Thank you!

Posts: 589 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Italian Institute Of Health Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...id-death-toll-number

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.

Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.

Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.

“All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two,” writes Young.

“According to the Institute, 65.8% of Italians who died after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension (high blood pressure), 23.5% had dementia, 29.3% had diabetes, and 24.8% atrial fibrillation. Add to that, 17.4% had lung problems, 16.3% had had cancer in the last five years and 15.7% suffered from previous heart failures.”

The Institute’s new definition of a COVID death means that COVID has killed fewer people in Italy than (whisper it) the average bout of seasonal flu.

If a similar change were made by other national governments, the official COVID death toll would be cut by a margin of greater than 90 per cent.

Don’t expect many others to follow suit though, given that governments have invested so much of their authority in hyping the the threat posed by the virus.

For example, behavioral psychologists in the UK worked with the state to deliberately “exaggerate” the threat of COVID via “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of propaganda in order to terrify the public into mass compliance.

And it worked.

A survey conducted after the first lockdown found that the average Brit thought 100 times more people had died from COVID than the official death toll.

Now we come to understand that the official killed ‘by COVID’ and not ‘with COVID’ figure is less than one tenth what is officially reported as the total COVID death toll.

Despite the change, Italy may yet take the decision to make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory, although how such a scheme would be imposed remains unspecified.

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Italian Institute Of Health Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...id-death-toll-number

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.
[/snip]

The SANE people of this rotating marble knew that from the git-go! This is NOTHING that will sway or alter the Libtarded Pravda or TASS narrative in this country...still have to sow that discord, ya know. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Faux-chi doubled down on the stupid.

PROUD of my homies in Italy for this!!!! Big Grin Cool

My senators and House Rep are gonna get an e-mail asking when this country will follow suit. Not that it'll do any good, but MAYBE my Texas delegates can start swinging the pendulum in the other direction...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Kinda shocking to see it published.

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to see Italy coming out formally with this information - which many of us already know.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
97%! So basically, no pandemic.

JC

Posts: 1303 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I suspected this would happen but was holding out hope parents would be a bit more reluctant to take their 5 to 11 year olds in to get the jab. The first school vaccination clinic in Duluth jabbed 260 kids yesterday. Parents just can't wait to use their kids as a tool for their virtue signalling.

quote:
Six-year-old Sia Regas was one of the 260 children signed up for today’s clinic.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

From the Link:
The most recent guidance from the Biden administration’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, released on Monday, says that covered contractors should “determine the appropriate means of enforcement” for employees who do not get vaccinated and gives some suggestions for actions to take.

From Me:
Is the Biden administration taking suggestions as to what they can do with their suggestions.
Hint, it’s the same suggestion I would give them for their mandates.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

quote:
Six-year-old Sia Regas was one of the 260 children signed up for today’s clinic.

Link

Comments from the kid's mother from the linked article:

quote:
Regas is more familiar with the process than most.

“I started off covid testing over a year ago now,” said Regas. “Then the vaccine rolled out, and I was part of that effort. I’ve been continuing testing and vaccinating all over the state for the last year plus.”

Those who attended the clinic were supportive of each other, even cheering as kids walked into the waiting room.

“It’s really exciting and it feels almost like a sense of relief now that our kids five and up can get vaccinated,” said Regas.

What is wrong with these people? /rhetorical question.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspected this would happen but was holding out hope parents would be a bit more reluctant to take their 5 to 11 year olds in to get the jab. The first school vaccination clinic in Duluth jabbed 260 kids yesterday. Parents just can't wait to use their kids as a tool for their virtue signalling.

quote:

Link

It’s not going to happen to our child, despite the propaganda being put forth by his school.

Posts: 3008 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Over my dead body will my girls get the government experimental shot.

Sadly, many of the parents here in super liberal Park City are all giddy and excited about pumping their helpless kids with this crap. One of the more monstrous things I've ever seen.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Link
Government mandated child experimentation/abuse. Welcome to the new world comrade.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Institute’s new definition of a COVID death means that COVID has killed fewer people in Italy than (whisper it) the average bout of seasonal flu.

Welll... that depends.

How do they count people who are "killed by" the typical seasonal influenza?

Up until this announcement Italy has been treating deaths where Covid-19 infections were present as the Covid-19 infection being the proximate cause, rather than a contributing or precipitating factor. How do they categorize deaths where an influenza infection is present and there are comorbidities?

I'm not defending President-Alleged Brandon's mandates, the various dictator Governors' lock-downs, the dominant "news" media's propaganda, the pharmaceutical companies' experimental "vaccines," Dr. Fauxi, or any other facet of this whole Wu Flu Scaredemic theater, but it's not as if our own CDC hasn't admitted to the same thing:
quote:

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. Values in the table represent number of deaths that mention the condition listed and 94% of deaths mention more than one condition.

[Note: Emphasis added]
Source: Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020.

My point is: In comparing the effects of the Wu Flu to a seasonal influenza the same metrics must be used. Otherwise it's like comparing reported crime rates in, say, the U.S. and the U.K., which is often misleading due to the differences in crime categorization, reporting, and recording.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post