SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
In addition there is no way in hell that at least one of these supposed 100 to 200 Congressman names have not leaked.

You would think so...
If it was a Republican you would hope he/she would come forward, like Joe Rogan.
Then again, most of them (on both sides) are taking money from the pharmaceutical companies so they aren't going to say anything that goes against the vaccine narrative.

Here's a Congressman who has prescribed it:

October 19, 2021

Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.), a practicing anesthesiologist, said he has prescribed ivermectin, a medication typically used to treat parasites in livestock and humans, as a covid-19 treatment, and he lashed out at pharmacies for not making the drug readily available, according to a recent radio interview.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...23c50280a_story.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time once again for a word from my favorite liberal, Jimmy Dore. Smile

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's a good one!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Two words: Robot Nurses

I have mixed emotions about this one. If they can develop a robot with life-like tits and which can give a decent handjob, I might be on board with this. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Hey, it happens to all men from time to time, so... Razz

Jesus, this is freaking hilarious:

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Two words: Robot Nurses

I have mixed emotions about this one. If they can develop a robot with life-like tits and which can give a decent handjob, I might be on board with this. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Hey, it happens to all men from time to time, so... Razz

Jesus, this is freaking hilarious:

Several months back, some were warning that Russell Brand was controlled opposition because of the amount of promotion he gets on YouTube.
I've watched a number of his videos and everything I've seen so far has be surprisingly good. He's entertaining for sure.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Chellim

QUOTE]The CDC tells us that the COVID vaccines “help keep you from getting seriously ill.” This is what the quercetin studies found as well. One approach is mandated, a vaccine, a medical intervention, with loss of job, travel, and freedom if you refuse. The other approach, a supplement taken once or twice a day, something readily available at any grocery or health food store, one of myriad supplements on the shelf, is ignored.

https://www.americanthinker.co...about_quercetin.html[/QUOTE]

I use Quercetin. 500mg daily from Jarrow Formulas. Cheap and accessible.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Falsified Data': Pfizer Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws, Whistleblower Tells Peer-Reviewed Journal

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...-tells-peer-reviewed

A whistleblower involved in Pfizer's pivotal phase III Covid-19 vaccine trial has leaked evidence to a notable peer-reviewed medical publication that poor practices at the contract research company she worked for raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight.

Brook Jackson, a now-fired regional director at Ventavia Research Group, revealed to The BMJ that vaccine trials at several sites in Texas last year had major problems - including falsified data, broke fundamental rules, and were 'slow' to report adverse reactions.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

When she notified superiors of the issues she found, they fired her.

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails. -The BMJ

Poor laboratory management

Jackson, a trained clinical trial auditor with more than 15 years' experience, says she repeatedly warned her superiors of poor laboratory management, patient safety concerns, and data integrity issues. After she was ignored, she started documenting problems with the camera on her mobile phone.

One photo, provided to The BMJ, showed needles discarded in a plastic biohazard bag instead of a sharps container box. Another showed vaccine packaging materials with trial participants’ identification numbers written on them left out in the open, potentially unblinding participants. Ventavia executives later questioned Jackson for taking the photos.

The unblinding was potentially far more severe as well. Per the trial's design, unblinded staff prepared and administered either Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine or a placebo. This was done to preserve the blinding of trial participants and other staff - including the principal investigator. At Ventavia, however, Jackson says that drug assignments were left in participants' charts and accessible to blinded personnel. The breach was corrected last September, two months into the trial at which point there were around 1,000 participants already enrolled.

Jackson recorded a September 2020 meeting with two Ventavia directors, at which an executive can be heard saying that the company couldn't quantify the types and number of errors with their testing.

"In my mind, it's something new every day," they said, adding "We know that it's significant."

According to the report, Ventavia also failed to keep up with data entry - as a Sept. 2020 email from Pfizer partner ICON reveals.

"The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.” ICON then highlighted over 100 outstanding queries older than three days in yellow. Examples included two individuals for which “Subject has reported with Severe symptoms/reactions … Per protocol, subjects experiencing Grade 3 local reactions should be contacted. Please confirm if an UNPLANNED CONTACT was made and update the corresponding form as appropriate.” According to the trial protocol a telephone contact should have occurred “to ascertain further details and determine whether a site visit is clinically indicated.”

FDA Inspection woes

Other documents provided to The BMJ reveal that Ventavia officials were worried about three employees . In an email in early August 2020, an executive identified three site staff members with whom they need to "Go over e-diary issue/falsifying data, etc."

One of the employees was "verbally counseled for changing data and not noting late entry," a note reveals.

During the September meeting, Ventavia executives and Jackson discussed the potential for the FDA to show up for an inspection. On former Ventavia employee told The BMJ that the company was petrified over the potential for an FDA audit, and were in fact expecting one over the Pfizer vaccine trial.

"People working in clinical research are terrified of FDA audits," Jill Fisher told the journal, adding however that the agency rarely does anything except review paperwork - usually months after a trial is over. "I don’t know why they’re so afraid of them," she added - saying that she was surprised that the agency failed to inspect Ventavia following an employee complaint.

"You would think if there’s a specific and credible complaint that they would have to investigate that."

FDA notified

Jackson sent a Sept. 25 email to the FDA in which she wrote that Ventavia had enrolled over 1,000 participants at three sites, out of the full trial's 44,000 participants across 153 sites which included various academic institutions and commercial companies. She raised concerns over issues she had witnessed, including:

Participants placed in a hallway after injection and not being monitored by clinical staff

Lack of timely follow-up of patients who experienced adverse events

Protocol deviations not being reported

Vaccines not being stored at proper temperatures

Mislabelled laboratory specimens, and

Targeting of Ventavia staff for reporting these types of problems.

Hours later, the FDA emailed her back, thanking her for her input but notifying her that they would not comment on any investigation which may result.

That said, in August of this year, the FDA published a summary of its inspections of Pfizer's pivotal phase III trial. They looked at just nine out of the trial's 153 sites, and did not look at any of Ventavia's operations. Further, no inspections were conducted following the December 2020 emergency authorization of the vaccine.

Other employees corroborate Jackson's complaints

Two former Ventavia employees spoke with The BMJ anonymously, and confirmed 'broad aspects' of Jackson's account.

One said that she had worked on over four dozen clinical trials in her career, including many large trials, but had never experienced such a “helter skelter” work environment as with Ventavia on Pfizer’s trial.

“I’ve never had to do what they were asking me to do, ever,” she told The BMJ. “It just seemed like something a little different from normal—the things that were allowed and expected.”

She added that during her time at Ventavia the company expected a federal audit but that this never came.

After Jackson left the company problems persisted at Ventavia, this employee said. In several cases Ventavia lacked enough employees to swab all trial participants who reported covid-like symptoms, to test for infection. Laboratory confirmed symptomatic covid-19 was the trial’s primary endpoint, the employee noted. (An FDA review memorandum released in August this year states that across the full trial swabs were not taken from 477 people with suspected cases of symptomatic covid-19.)

“I don’t think it was good clean data,” the employee said of the data Ventavia generated for the Pfizer trial. “It’s a crazy mess.” -The BMJ

The second employee told The BMJ that working at Ventavia was unlike any environment she had experienced in 20 years of research.

Since her firing, Jackson has reconnected with several Ventavia employees who either left or were fired themselves. One of them sent her a text message, which reads "everything that you complained about was spot on."

Meanwhile, since Jackson reported issues with Ventavia to the FDA in September 2020, Pfizer has contracted with the company for four other vaccine clinical trials.

One has to wonder - if the FDA is auditing less than 10% of trials, how many more potential whistleblowers could there be?

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
What’s All The Buzz About Quercetin?

I've been taking Quercetin since fairly early this year after watching this clip of Joe Rogan's interview with Dr. Gordon:

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Husky, did it help with allergies like he said?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Husky, did it help with allergies like he said?

Fortunately, I've never been an allergy sufferer. No colds or other sickness this year having worked everyday in the office, a few business trips, and out in the public pretty much every weekend.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
To those that are still sleeping... It's Time to wake the Fuck Up! Big Grin
This Video is over an hour long but worth watching.

MONOPOLY - Who owns the world?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNg3Vnfu4Pk

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Archbishop Viganò Writes Stunning Letter on Vaccine Program

Slams Pope for promoting jabs which contain material from aborted fetuses.

Paul Joseph Watson

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has written a stunning letter to America’s bishops in which he makes several astounding claims about COVID-19 jabs and the Church’s role in promoting vaccines.

Viganò asserts that vaccines normally go through years of rigorous testing, and that the lack of such a process in the case of COVID-19 jabs represents public health authorities conducting “experimentation on the entire world population.”

The Archbishop referenced drug treatments that have proven effective in fighting COVID without the risks of vaccines, noting that such drugs have been discredited by global health bodies and the media.

“It must be reiterated that there are effective treatments which cure patients and allow them to develop permanent natural immune defenses, something that the vaccines do not do,” he wrote. “Furthermore, these treatments do not cause serious side effects, since the drugs that are used have been licensed for decades.”

“International standards specify that an experimental drug cannot be authorized for distribution except in the absence of an effective alternative treatment: this is why drug agencies in the USA and Europe have prevented the use of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, hyper-immune plasma, and other therapies with proven effectiveness,” he added.

Viganò goes on to state that the vaccines proving ineffective in preventing people from getting and passing on the virus means they can’t even be called vaccines.

“In fact a “vaccine” is defined as a medicinal preparation aimed at inducing the production of protective antibodies by the organism, conferring specific resistance against a specific infectious disease (viral, bacterial, protozoal). This definition was recently changed by the WHO, because otherwise it would not have been able to include anti-Covid drugs, which do not induce the production of protective antibodies and do not confer a specific resistance against the SarsCoV-2 infectious disease.”

The Archbishop went on to assert it was a moral “duty” to refuse inoculation given what we now know about the vaccine program.

“Worldwide, the number of deaths and grave pathologies following vaccination is increasing exponentially: in only nine months these vaccines have caused more deaths than all vaccines in the last thirty years. Not only this: in many nations – such as Israel for example – the number of deaths after vaccination is now greater than the number of deaths from Covid.”

Viganò went to to assert it would be “immoral and unacceptable” for Catholics to take the vaccine given revelations by Pfizer executives that the jabs contain material from aborted fetuses.

The Archbishop expressed his fury at other members of the clergy and Pope Francis himself for facilitating a “crime against humanity” and “satanic action against God.”

Viganò pulled no punches in outlining the wider agenda at play.

“I realize that it may be extremely unpopular to take a position against the so-called vaccines, but as Shepherds of the flock of the Lord we have the duty to denounce the horrible crime that is being carried out, whose goal is to create billions of chronically ill people and to exterminate millions and millions of people, based on the infernal ideology of the “Great Reset” formulated by the President of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab and endorsed by institutions and organizations around the world.”

https://summit.news/2021/11/02...-on-vaccine-program/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, I get it. Elderly abuse is OK because COVID.

Elderly man waiting outside St. Charles Bend ER prompts concern; hospital details COVID policy:

https://ktvz.com/news/coronavi...etails-covid-policy/

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
St Charles should be ashamed of itself. At one time it was a great hospital and something like that would have never taken place.
It has gone down hill since then obviously. I have not heard good things about them in recent years. Too bad. I had much respect for all level's of employees years ago. That is disgusting.

Sister Catherine is rolling over in her grave.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Archbishop Viganò Writes Stunning Letter on Vaccine Program

“I realize that it may be extremely unpopular to take a position against the so-called vaccines, but as Shepherds of the flock of the Lord we have the duty to denounce the horrible crime that is being carried out, whose goal is to create billions of chronically ill people and to exterminate millions and millions of people, based on the infernal ideology of the “Great Reset” formulated by the President of the World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab and endorsed by institutions and organizations around the world.”
Damn! Big Grin

The Archbishop dropped the Pimp Hand. Definitely not brought to you by Pfizer.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We’ll see what that asshole Biden the “catholic” has to say about this…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Some information carried over from Hornady vaccine mandate thread.
Sorry, about that but wanted to string the chain of events together for this big lie/deceit.

The whole mandate has been based on an FDA Approved vaccine, but they played a shell game to confuse the public.

Seems there should be a legal problem in Mandating the Emergency Usage Authorized vaccine, since the FDA Approved vaccine is not yet available.

Also interesting to see the “certain difference” between the EUA and FDA Approved vaccines.

FDA NEWS RELEASE
FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
Approval Signifies Key Achievement for Public Health
Immediate Release: August 23, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine.
The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D.
“While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated.
Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

Link to Full Document with above text.
This text is deceptive, in that it would seem to imply that Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine received FDA approval on August 23, 2021.
This was the justification for COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
A justification based on deceptive text.

FDA, Q&A for Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA)

Is Comirnaty interchangeable with other COVID-19 vaccines?

Comirnaty has the same formulation as the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

Link to above text from FDA Q&A page.

The Q&A leads me to other questions.
What is the legal distinction between Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and the Comirnaty vaccine?
What is the “certain differences”?

——

August 24, 2021

Link to Secretary of Defense, COVID-19 vaccine mandate order, shown above.

US Navy Officer Provides Documents That Show Navy Lacks Legal Basis for Mandating Vaccines Currently Available to its Naval Forces
Gateway Pundit article.

——

Pfizer adds ingredient to Vaccine for kids… Used to stabilize heart attacks…

To provide a vaccine with an improved stability profile, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphatebuffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation and excludes sodium chloride and potassium chloride.

Tromethamine is a blood acid reducer which is used to stabilize patients with heart attacks.

Link to Citizen Free Press article with above text.

——

FDA NEWS RELEASE
FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Children 5 through 11 Years of Age
Immediate Release: October 29, 2021

Pfizer Letter to Mr. Patel
Link to Letter to Mr. Patel

Page 3
COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) Uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of phosphate buffered saline (PBS) used in the originally authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Page 12
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine vial label and carton labels are clearly marked for “Emergency Use Authorization.”

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‐19 Vaccine is authorized for emergency use with the following product-specific information required to be made available to vaccination providers and recipients, respectively (referred to as “authorized labeling”):

Page 17
Y.
All descriptive printed matter, advertising, and promotional material relating to the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‐19 Vaccine clearly and conspicuously shall state that:

This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized
for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA
to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use either in individuals 12 years of age and older, or in individuals 5 through 11 years of age, as appropriate; and

• The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

Page 18
AA. COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is licensed for individuals 16 years of age and older. There remains, however, a significant amount of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that was manufactured and labeled in accordance with this emergency use authorization. The authorization remains in place with respect to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for this population.

How I see it, and a News Link.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‐19 Vaccine = Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
Pfizer has protection from liabilities.

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) = FDA Approved, but currently unavailable.
Pfizer has liability

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US
Link

Officials in 19 states confirmed this week they have not received the approved version, known as Cominarty. So did pharmacies in New York, California, and Missouri.

A Pfizer spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that there are no doses of Cominarty in the United States as of Oct. 12.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Ah, I get it. Elderly abuse is OK because COVID.

Elderly man waiting outside St. Charles Bend ER prompts concern; hospital details COVID policy:

https://ktvz.com/news/coronavi...etails-covid-policy/
A major lawsuit should help that hospital and its cast of drooling morons re-tool their policies.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
St Charles should be ashamed of itself. At one time it was a great hospital and something like that would have never taken place.
It has gone down hill since then obviously. I have not heard good things about them in recent years. Too bad. I had much respect for all level's of employees years ago. That is disgusting.

Sister Catherine is rolling over in her grave.

But but, it's the POLICY that made us put an 85 year old man with symptoms of pneumonia out in the wind and rain Roll Eyes

Personally I would have a real hard time telling an ER patient looking for help to piss off outside. But I guess times are changing.

And they wonder why people keep putting off treatment for various ailments. Shit, even communist China has the decency to let people drop dead in the waiting room.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A particularly horrifying Instagram post a few days ago shows our new global reality. It’s a video taken on a crowded street somewhere in Israel where a young person – it looks like a girl in her teens or perhaps early 20s – has collapsed. Her eyes are closed, her head is listing back and to one side, and she looks completely unresponsive as she’s wheeled by paramedics through the bustling foot traffic. Off camera, a man in the crowd begins shouting: “This is Pfizer! This is Pfizer! This is Pfizer!”

Welcome the “New Normal.” If you think this is an overstatement, take a look at a sampling of dozens of stories that made headlines recently:

12-year-old Scots girl dies suddenly of brain bleed
San Diego eighth-grader collapses in gym class, dies of heart condition
‘Healthy and active’ 14-year-old Gold Coast girl suffers heart attack on the soccer field
18-year-old Italian girl dies after COVID vaccine; brain surgeon says he’s never seen such ‘extensive and severe’ blood clots
21-year-old college student hospitalized with myocarditis from COVID jab
Young man collapses in Edmonton with brain bleed
16-year-old drops with a heart attack during a game in France
New Jersey rugby player collapsed to his knees and had a heart attack on the field

There are good odds every one of these youths were jabbed. Just ask Gov. Gavin Newsom if children are being forced to be vaccinated to attend school in California. Or ask Kyrie Irving how much pressure is put on young athletes to get injected to be allowed to play. It’s a good bet they all received at least one dose of the experimental COVID-19 shots because the odds of having a heart attack as a child, or a brain bleed, are minuscule – unless of course, you’ve had a “clot shot” as they’ve come to be called.
Rising youth mortality and heart attacks

These youths are tragic statistics in a global phenomenon that is just beginning to show. It’s emerging in India, for example, where the Hindu Times reports Heart attacks among youngsters on the rise. The article refers to celebrity Puneeth Rajkumar, who died five days ago, of a heart attack at age 46. His first warning was sudden chest pain at the gym. No media mention that the “yoga practitioner and strong advocate of healthy living” got his first experimental COVID shot in April, but he tweeted it.

It’s happening in Canada, where the public health agency reports 970 confirmed cases of myocarditis, an inflammatory heart condition that can lead to heart attack, among the vaccinated with a median age of 27 – at a rate significantly higher than normal.

It’s happening in Scotland where a mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries has public health experts saying they’re “baffled.”

Recent mortality data for England and Wales is equally “baffling” – but only if you are a public health expert who is unable to consider the recent injection of a powerfully immune-modulating novel-platform, experimental gene-modifying spike-producing vaccine in your analysis. Data from the Office for National Statistics shows that young people, particularly in the 15 to 19 age group, are dying in significantly greater numbers recently, with excess deaths between 16% and 47% above expected levels between May and September, 2021 – and unaccounted for by COVID-19.

Vaccine injuries clogging health systems

For those worried about COVID overwhelming hospital systems, check out the data from the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). In children ages six to 17 years of age, (mostly only in 12- to 17-year-olds since five-year-olds will just start getting the shots this week), there have been 26,608 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccination to October 22. These are not just a “sore arm at the injection site” and “mild fevers” as CNN would suggest. They include 1,689 minors who required hospitalization (for 754 incidents of life-threatening myocarditis and pericarditis, for example – in teenagers!). They include 321 additional youngsters who were classified as experiencing life-threatening events (such as anaphylactic shock), and 163 youths left with permanent (that means lifelong and life-altering) disabilities such as paralysis and neurological disorders. They also include 38 children who died after getting one of Big Pharma’s “novel,” rushed, experimental injections.

Recall that the infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in children under 18 years of age is 0.00002 or basically zero. For people under age 50, it’s 0.0005 (that’s three zeroes).

In 18 months since public health experts began “responding” to the coronavirus, 542 children under age 18 have died of COVID-19 in the United States (which is about 30 children per month). Most of them had severe underlying sicknesses.

In six months of vaccinating just a portion of kids (over age 12) against COVID, there are 754 new cases of heart disease alone and more than 200 children permanently disabled and dead. Not to mention the thousands of other cases. Who is doing the math?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/b...ttacks-in-the-young/

-rduckwor