SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
The past 24 hours, another 1,890, from 74,000 tests.</chris>
I still want to know where all these tests are coming from (in any country or state).

And how they're being paid for.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Australia update: Melbourne, Victoria.

The 2nd dose vaccination target of 80% for the Victoria state population (approx 6 million), remains the key to our freedoms. Well, most of them. And at the current 57%, the expected target to be reached by the end of this month, October 2021, is lagging.
I sincerely hope you aren't buying that. There is nothing that is going to prevent this virus from spreading and continuing to infect people. Lockdowns, masks, and vaccines have all proven near worthless in stopping Delta from spreading through populations worldwide. That coupled with the bloodlust for power and control we've seen in Australia leads me to believe that milestone they put out means nothing. They have no intention of taking their boot off your throats any time soon. Your "freedoms" are of no interest or concern to your government.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Give this at least 35 seconds of your time. Big Grin
YouTube didn’t like the message, so here it is on Rumble.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I had a routine follow-up visit with my urologist yesterday. As he finished, I said I know this isn't your area but your thoughts on Ivermectin. He said "What?". "Ivermectin, the covid therapeutic". He says "That's bs". I cited India's reported success with IVM. Him - "We have the best in the world as he patted the inside of my forearm." I guess he meant vaccines. Quick exit stage right.

Oh, btw --

Report, 100 to 200 Congressional Reps and Staff Were Treated with Ivermectin Protocol From Front Line COVID Critical Care Doctors

"This is beyond disturbing. According to Dr Pierre Kory, MD, MPA, and verified by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), 100 to 200 congressional reps and/or staff and families who contracted COVID-19 were treated with the Front Line Ivermectin protocol. [LINK and LINK]..." Gets messy after this including an Ivermectin or Molnupiravir video I've yet to watch.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I still want to know where all these tests are coming from (in any country or state).[/QUOTE]
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
And how they're being paid for.

Apologies to all, should have made it clearer.

74,000 is the number of tests conducted in the preceding 24 hour period, for the entire state of Victoria only.

Who pays?

Paid out of Medicare, Australia's public health care system, which guarantees all Australians (and some overseas visitors) access to a wide range of health and hospital services at low or no cost.

My intention from the above, is not to start any conversation in this thread about Australia's Medicare, more to answer how are the tests paid.

And yes, Medicare works. Works very well.
No-one here has issue with Medicare.
What so ever.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is beyond disturbing. According to Dr Pierre Kory, MD, MPA, and verified by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), 100 to 200 congressional reps and/or staff and families who contracted COVID-19 were treated with the Front Line Ivermectin protocol. [LINK and LINK]..." Gets messy after this including an Ivermectin or Molnupiravir video I've yet to watch.

Of course they are, along with a variety of other proven and effective treatments. (for them - not you or I)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden still lying through his teeth.

Biden: The Vaccinated Are "Protected" From COVID, "Cannot Spread It To You"

https://www.realclearpolitics....pread_it_to_you.html

video at link

President Joe Biden defended mandates from industries such as healthcare providers and the military to have employees and service members vaccinated in a speech on Thursday. Biden said it is a safety precaution because those who have been vaccinated "cannot spread it to you."

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fauci contradictathon, brought to you by my favorite liberal, Jimmy Dore.

Ouchie Fauci sometimes contradicts himself in the same interview.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Some are starting to ask, 'what happened to the yearly flu the past two years?'.
I've been asking that question for a year and I've never gotten an answer.

COVID is the boogie man. COVID = COVID. The plain old flu = COVID. The common cold = COVID. Death by MVA = COVID. Dying of old age = COVID.

The CDC has made such a mess of the data that I don't think anyone knows for certain but it seems like it is a big player in this.

If you go to Table 3 on the Weekly Updates on the CDC website you will see that influenza and pneumonia are the #1 Comorbidity for COVID-19 deaths as of Oct 3, 2021. Influenza and pneumonia are listed on 331,859 death certs since the beginning of this.

The lead paragraph for Table 3 includes this qualifier: "For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate." Given the issues with the rT-PCR assay, that makes me suspect that the vast majority of deaths "involving COVID-19" are actually something else entirely.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vermont is the highest vaccinated state in the nation.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations Plummet in Southern US, Rise in Northern States

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...-states_4040470.html

COVID-19 metrics in southern states like Florida have plummeted in recent weeks while rising in many northern states, including heavily vaccinated ones.

Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Mississippi, for instance, have plunged some 95 percent from the peak of 5,018 on Aug. 19 to just 268 on Oct. 7. COVID-19 related hospitalizations in the state, one of the worst-hit in the nation, dropped from 1,667 on Aug. 19 to 403 on Thursday.

Similar drops have been recorded in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, and Texas.

At the same time, metrics have been rising in many northern states, including those in New England.

Vermont, for instance, went from one case on July 5 to 286 on Oct. 1, and eight hospitalizations in the month of June to 160 in the month of September, though the metrics have been declining in recent days.

In North Dakota, active cases jumped from 143 on July 5 to 4,485 on Oct. 7 while hospitalizations rose from 9 to 184.

More at link:

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“This is segregation based off of your own fears and your own personal interests,” the unidentified father argued.
“The people in this country have had enough, and we are fighting back.”

“I have something to give you,” he then said.
“Security, would you do me a favor? Would you please hand those forms to the board members?
You’ve been officially served a $200 million lawsuit with six complaints and violations or multiple amendments.”

“Your job is not to be concerned with the children’s health,” he added.
“You’re not nurses.
You’re not doctors.
You are not responsible for their health organization.
Your only focus is on our children’s education, and the education system here is 50th in the state, and you make almost more money than anybody else.”

“It is very clear that you have failed in doing that job,” he said.
“This country is not alone.
It’s time that we wake up.
Now, we’re gonna do a lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit.
We can throw it out as much as you want.
We’re gonna keep this paperwork on your desk and keep the problem going until we get exactly what we want.”

“This is not a negotiation, we will have our freedom of choice, and we’re gonna see you in court,” he added to applause.

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Who decides if religious objection to the vaccine mandate is accepted or rejected?

Now I wait, either my religious exception request is granted or I loose my job.
I like to work, I like my work, but now may be forced onto the unemployment rolls if my exemption is not approved.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Edited to add additional information “Guidance” provided on September 24th.

US GOVERNMENT ISSUES VACCINE MANDATE GUIDANCE FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS & SUBCONTRACTORS

Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, Sept. 09, 2021

Federal Register, Executive Order 14042, Posted Sept. 14, 2021

The White House, New Guidance on COVID-⁠19 Workplace Safety for Federal Contractors, Sept. 24, 2021

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

SIG-Music to my ears!
Picture of synthrob
posted Hide Post
Nearly everyone knew this was coming.

"Fauci changes the definition of 'fully vaccinated' to include booster shots"

https://thepostmillennial.com/...i-says-booster-shots

"When pressed by The Atlantic's Ed Yong and the criticism surrounding the lack of long-term protection from the mRNA booster shots, Dr. Fauci said that he encourages vaccination regardless if it fails to provide quality protection.
"I think we should be preventing people from getting sick from COVID even if they don't wind up in the hospital," Dr. Fauci said at The Atlantic Festival on Tuesday."

"Skeptics of the COVID-19 booster shots believe that boosters won't provide significant protection and will only act as a temporary shield to the virus, contrary to the vaccines that were designed to prevent hospitalization and death.
However, Fauci said that he "rejects" skeptics' notions and insisted it's beneficial to have temporary protection than no protection; despite the fact that the mRNA COVID vaccine was allegedly designed prevent the virus.

During the interview, Fauci explained it's highly likely that individuals won't be considered fully-vaccinated unless they get booster shots."

Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

Posts: 2853 | Location: NE Ohio  | Registered: April 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
During the interview, Fauci explained it's highly likely that individuals won't be considered fully-vaccinated unless they get booster shots."

Are all of the leftist idiots paying attention? Until you get the booster, then the next one, then the next one, then the next one, etc. etc. ad nauseum, you are not fully vaccinated. This stupidity will never end as long as all of the morons supporting this egregious violation of our rights wake the hell up and STOP supporting it. Do you get it yet? YOU WILL NEVER BE FULLY VACCINATED.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
A friend and former co-worker of mine recently had appendicitis with complications and just told me this, "My Doc pointed out that I had a rare form of appendicitis, where the appendix fused to the colon. She’s hardly ever seen it before, but she’s seen several times in the las couple of months. Cristina wondered if it was a side affect from the vaccine. I looked it up, and there was an increased instance of appendicitis among trial subjects."

He had the Moderna vaccine.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
YOU WILL NEVER BE FULLY VACCINATED.
You're not fully clean unless you're ZEST-fully clean!

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Lockheed Martin just dropped the hammer today: get the vaccine by 8 Dec 2021 or GTFO*

*with medical exemptions to be adjudicated by Medical and religious exemptions to be adjudicated by the LM “Diversity & Inclusion”department so you know how THAT’S going to go
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Lockheed Martin just dropped the hammer today: get the vaccine by 8 Dec 2021 or GTFO*
See my post previous page (page 895) with links, 8 Dec. 2021 is the key date for many of us.

From The White House, September 24, 2011: “Covered contractor employees must be fully vaccinated no later than December 8, 2021.” Per Executive Order 14042.

From Lesley A.Field, Acting Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy Office of Management and Budget
September 30, 2021; Memorandum for Chief Acquisition Officers Senior Procurement Executives Defense Acquisition Regulations Council Civilian Agency Acquisition Council

Essentially to do business with the U.S. Government, all contractors and subcontractors must be fully vaccinated.
No vaccination, no government contracts, no money.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
May I ask....what is the significance of DEC 8th????

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
May I ask....what is the significance of DEC 8th????

I think it’s 90 days from the day Dementia Joe’s handlers made him issue that EO for federal workers and contractors.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post