SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:... Pfizer has the protease inhibitor.

It's all been a protease, but not very convincing.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crue-dell:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ugh-hewitt-interview

The video included is pretty brutal, Fauci couldn't accept that people don't like him.
Pure...Piece...of...Shit. An aircraft carrier sized ego in a smurf's body. I'm one of that majority of people Hewitt is talking about that doesn't believe a single word that falls out of this moron's mouth.
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Oh Look, a protease inhibitor available from Merck and not Tractor Supply.
Where oh where did Merck ever get the idea to try a protease inhibitor ?

It's Ivermectin under a new name and a price 1,000 times higher.
But don't worry, there will be two available:
IverMercktin and Pfizermectin
And neither will be approved for use until those in government finalize the amount of their kickbacks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
It would seem logical your body would not develop a resistance to Ivermectin. Otherwise live stock and farmers would be facing that same issue.

3mg is not going to do much against Covid. 5mg can be taken prophylactically but I would not recommend it. The standard Covid dosage is 12mg (15-16 if over 200lbs) for 3-5 days. VB's post above is good - and you do not want to mistake milligrams for milliliters - huge difference. 12mg is a very minute dosage.

Disclaimer - I am not a Doctor. I learned about Ivermectin a few years back from a friend that had worked for the Government as in infrastructure analyst and spend decades in 3rd world/underdeveloped countries and used Ivermectin for other threats.

I know you are not a doctor, but when you took ivermectin for other 3rd world threats that dosage you gave is that once a day ??? Thank you and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
These are dangerous precedents being set here. Instead of utilizing mature, proven drugs, we are allowing for government to obsolete and prohibit their use in lieu of dangerous untested and/or new patentable drugs.

What’s next? No more aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen - you must use this new dangerous but patented drug for pain killing from now on? Is this the new government managed health care?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12724 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
These are dangerous precedents being set here. Instead of utilizing mature, proven drugs, we are allowing for government to obsolete and prohibit their use in lieu of dangerous untested and/or new patentable drugs.
Forgive me, but I'm going to re-state your comments in a slightly different way. Government is knowingly and purposely allowing people to die to promote an agenda of power and control. Period. If they'll do this today, I can't imagine much they won't try going forward. And a majority of the population is behind them.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Just listen to this real NUT JOB.

Mandatory Vaccination Is Their Plan

https://brandnewtube.com/watch...VXKZg3fVsTz7zNI.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
These people are emboldened because they are NEVER held accountable. Even when proven wrong or proven guilty, they are NEVER held accountable.

In my mind, there is only one thing for which they've been held accountable and that's only because they were publicly outed - that their behavior had been known to be going on for decades is despicable and they were only punished for being publicly outed beyond a certain level. Sex assault/abuse. Weinstein, et al. For all other egregious violations of ethics, law, humanity, they get a get out of jail free card.

I'm waiting, increasingly impatiently, for the broad day of judgement when they ALL get brought down.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12724 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:... Is this the new government managed health care?

Most important takeaway part of the whole of the past 2 years, is the glimpse of the absolute nightmare, that government healthcare would be.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My wife went for her infusion for Covid this afternoon. She was given casirivimab-imdevimab, and sodium chloride 0.9%. Handwritten below that was Regen-Cov.
I hope she feels better tomorrow.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for best results from the treatment!!

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
My wife went for her infusion for Covid this afternoon. She was given casirivimab-imdevimab, and sodium chloride 0.9%. Handwritten below that was Regen-Cov.
A young lady I know came down with Covid and was pretty sick for 4 or 5 days. I mentioned to her about the monoclonal antibody treatments Florida has set up and she went and got the treatment about 6-7 days after suffering symptoms. After about 3 days she felt appreciably better. Everything I've read says the sooner the treatment is administered after infection the more effective it is.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Most important takeaway part of the whole of the past 2 years, is the glimpse of the absolute nightmare, that government healthcare would be.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Amen to that. Even worse for those who provide the care. Tucked into that huge bill is a proposal to expand Medicare. More government healthcare.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
The Regeneron covid antibody cocktail...if I get the Rona thats what I want.

Hope she feels better soon!

My friend in Houston got the Eli Lilly version and within a couple days he was right as rain.

quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Here’s Why the Vaccines Aren’t Working

How much do lighted billboards cost? SIGforum group buy?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DeSantis talking about monoclonal antibody sites across Florida

video at link

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSa.../1444059550701789184

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System. The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

https://theconservativetreehou...pread-than-reported/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
From page 881:

quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
Real data provided to an attorney from a whistleblower ref: the CMS data tracking of Medicare COVID cases. Astounding! 48,000 deaths after taking the vaccine within a specific time frame and with an age breakdown.

https://ncrenegade.com/attorne...-whistleblower-info/

And here:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...-shot-whistleblower/

Saying 48,000 people died within two weeks of getting vaccinated is not the same thing as saying 48,000 people died BECAUSE of being vaccinated.

There are about 320,000,000 people in the US and over the last few years about 2,800,000 people have died in the US per year.

So, absent knowing anything about a person, the person's probability (on the 0-1 scale, not the 0-100% scale, to make the math easier) of dying in a 1-year period are 2,800,000/320,000,000 = 0.00875. (Or 0.875%)

The chance of a random person dying in a specific two-week period is 0.00875 * 14/365 = 0.00034. (Or 0.034% - sanity check, two weeks is about 1/25 of a year and this result is about 1/25 the previous result).

There are about 180,000,000 people the US that have been fully vaccinated for COVID.

Since any random person has a 0.00034 probability of dying in a given two-week period, how many of those 180,000,000 people would we expect to die in the two-week period after being vaccinated?

180,000,000 * 0.00034 = 61,000.

So based on nothing but generic mortality statistics for the US, of the around 180,000,000 people that have been vaccinated for COVID, we would expect about 61,000 to have died within two weeks of being vaccinated.

If we call "within two weeks of being vaccinated" within two weeks of EITHER DOSE, the number would double to around 122,000 dying within two weeks of getting either dose (because then, all we are really asking is how many of the 180,000,000 would we expect to die in a four-week period instead of in a two-week period).

Posts: 10953 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saying 48,000 people died within two weeks of getting vaccinated is not the same thing as saying 48,000 people died BECAUSE of being vaccinated.

While that is true...
I'll take my chances with the virus over the so-called vaccine.

What do the Covid vaccine and the use of Remdesivir in hospitals have in common?
Both have been pushed by Dr. Fauci.

Last week, someone sent me a link to a 16-minute-long video by Dr. Bryan Ardis that apparently answers the question, "Why?" The answer is macabre. The title is "Hospital Protocols Are Murdering Americans by Prescribing Remdesivir which Causes Renal Failure."

According to Dr. Ardis, the medical staff at the hospitals are oblivious that they're poisoning their patients to death. They're merely following the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and the associated vegetable-soup acronyms. The vast majority of COVID-related deaths occur in hospitals. But they're not dying from the disease; they're dying from the treatment.

The renal (kidney) failure induced by Remdesivir will cause the body to stop excreting fluids and cause pulmonary edema, drowning the patient in his own body. Then the hospital will diagnose it as COVID-related pneumonia.

It's worse than that, but I'm just giving you the highlights.

Next, he moved on to the vaccines.

Vaccinations were made available in December of 2020. The FDA provided a "fact sheet" to go along with the recommendation, yet it failed to provide any known side effects.

https://www.americanthinker.co...o_kill_patients.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:...
I'll take my chances with the virus over the so-called vaccine....

If I sit at a table with myself and 5 others, a six shot revolver and a single round in the cylinder, the chance of someone picking up the gun and shooting me is less, than me picking up the gun, putting it to my head, and pulling the trigger.

The bullet is the virus.

The gun is the vaccine.

The people are exposure.

Pointing the gun at my own head and pulling the trigger is not the logical move.

posted Hide Post
quote:

What happens if you use this same logic for Covid deaths and stretch it out 60 days from original diagnosis?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post