SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Not that easy to get hold of but not impossible.
So, how did you get it? I see you got it from a pharmacy and not the feed store out on State Route 416.

I used https://www.speakwithanmd.com/ , they're connected to America's Front Line Doctors. One of several telemedicine sites, in this case we had the option of a phone consultation or submitting medical info online (we went this way, no problems). Not that cheap nor enough to take prophylactically (sp?) But enough to handle a bout with the coof.

I also have an order pending with an Indian concern, unlike many I have experience with and faith in Indian pharmacies. I think things may be backed up in a freighter off of California or I've been taken. At a buck a 3mg Ivermectin pill, a chance I was willing to take. I'll let folks know if that works out.

BTW be sure to take Zinc with your Ivermectin.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
How 'bout I just swallow a penny?

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
How 'bout I just swallow a penny?

Not sure a zinc tab costs much more and they're not collectible. Smile

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I used https://www.speakwithanmd.com/ , they're connected to America's Front Line Doctors.

Ruh Row

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

There are other telemedicine sites that offer Ivermectin prescriptions, maybe others can clue us in. That said, the speakwithanmd folks are always close to swamped, I imagine they'll be back up in pretty short order. If not, ruh roh indeed.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Anybody aware of herbal remedies that are used to treat the same parasites as ivermectin? I've heard that acupuncturists and similar practitioners may have herbal remedies passed down over the generations that are effective for the same parasites as treated by ivermectin. Perhaps similar efficacy here for wuflu? Or even partial efficacy may be good enough.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

America's Front Line Doctors

My wife got a supply of HCQ from them, we have it as a just-in-case type thing.

Her grandparents, both mid-80’s both got Covid late last year and had a supply from them as well and immediately began taking the prescribed doses at the onset of Covid symptoms.

They both fully recovered in a week or so, no hospitalization or anything.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The regime will not allow you to speak the truth...

Federal Whistleblower Who Went Public with Secret Recordings on Covid Vax in Project Veritas Exposé Placed on Administrative Leave

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...dministrative-leave/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COVID-19’s latest bizarre side effect: ‘Restless anal syndrome

Remember it is the NY post.

The latest COVID-19 symptom is about butts — but it’s no joke.

A newly published medical report by doctors in Japan has revealed a mysterious condition associated with the disease called “restless anal syndrome.” Its name is likened to the more commonly discussed restless legs syndrome (RLS) and describes exactly one 77-year-old patient’s afflictions.

The man had only recently checked out of the Tokyo Medical University Hospital following a 21-day stay while ill with COVID-19. But despite having fully recovered from the virus, he returned to report uncomfortable new symptoms.

He told physicians that he began suffering “deep anal discomfort” in the area between his anus and genitals, prompting him with the “essential urge to move” his bowels — which gave him no relief, according to their paper, available to read via “BMC Infectious Diseases.”
As days passed, the patient observed that physical activity seemed to relieve his stressed anus, while lying low only increased his discomfort, which also spiked during the evening hours.

A colonoscopy showed the man had internal hemorrhoids, but that didn’t explain his spasms. His nervous system also appeared to be in working order.

SEE ALSO
Some COVID-19 have experienced stuttering and other neurological issues after recovering from the virus.
Recovered COVID-19 patients experience array of neurological issues: report
COVID-19 is known for causing a shock wave of side effects, some of which are neurological, including loss of taste and smell, brain fog and numbness.

That’s when doctors reckoned his awkward condition must be neurological, noting that his symptoms had manifested similar to RLS, which has been detected in at least two other recovered COVID-19 patients.

The connection between the disease and RLS is not yet understood, said report author Dr. Itaru Nakamura. Nakamura’s patient, however, may be the first documented case of restless anal syndrome associated with COVID-19, he wrote.

Restless legs syndrome is said to occur in at least 3 million Americans, and its symptoms may occur elsewhere on the body, such as the arms or even the face. Some experts believe the condition is vastly underreported, as the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation estimates that 7% to 8% in the US are living with some form of RLS.

Nakamura prescribed the man a daily regimen of the sedative clonazepam (Klonopin) to help relax his anal muscles, and he has continued to improve after 10 months of treatment, according to the report.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2021/09/30/...tless-anal-syndrome/

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
On September 3, there was a big news story on local TV news about a student in our district who died from COVID. According to the State of Florida, no one in my county died from COVID between June 2 and September 13.

Things that make you go, Hmmm?

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Some retarded leftwing group called Remove Ron actually put this ad out in Florida with the intent of it being an attack ad against Ron DeSantis. I shit you not.

It makes Florida sound like heaven. Or more to the point, America.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Vaccine related deep vein thrombosis and blood clots? Who knows...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-critical-covid-vax/

Quarantine Camps?? WTF

https://summit.news/2021/09/30...-to-isolate-at-home/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Some retarded leftwing group

It appears the woman on the intercom is NOT wearing a mask.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Not that easy to get hold of but not impossible.
So, how did you get it? I see you got it from a pharmacy and not the feed store out on State Route 416.

It's the same exact stuff. Just don't take a horse sized dose !! I worked as a Vet Tech years back and there are only 3 differences between the vast majority of Veterinary meds vs. People meds: Price, Packaging and Dosage.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My wife started feeling ill this last weekend. We got her an appointment at 7pm Monday evening with the clinic we use , they took blood for lab workup, chest xray, and nasal swab for Covid. Swab results came back Tuesday morning positive for Covid. Wednesday morning she got a call from the hospital that she could have an appointment there to have an infusion of Ivermectin Friday at 2pm, I’m taking her there tomorrow. They scraped my brain Tuesday, results came back negative for Covid. I’m feeling sore throat and nasal discomfort today. Will probably get another nasal swab tomorrow if possible. We both were vaccinated in February and March. Keeping my fingers crossed, have heard that most people who have received an infusion of Ivermectin are dramatically better the next day.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hope you guys are okay and nothing serious develops.

If you don't mind, can you find out details of the infusion? Things like dosage and how applied?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warhorse, are you talking about monoclonal antibodies? Ivermectin isn’t given IV. Hope your wife gets better soon and your symptoms aren’t indicative of being COVID positive. I will say this, my 11 year got over it 2 weeks ago and had VERY mild symptoms. Lasted only a few hours.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Vaccine related deep vein thrombosis and blood clots? Who knows...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-critical-covid-vax/

Quarantine Camps?? WTF

https://summit.news/2021/09/30...-to-isolate-at-home/

They have proven that the vaccines do not stay isolated to the muscle tissue where they are injected and can migrate into the vasculature and lymphatic system. Endothelial tissues of the blood vessels are rich in ACE receptors. It is plausible that production of spike protein in those cells and the subsequent binding of them to local ACE receptors could cause inflammatory responses leading to clotting issues.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
Warhorse, are you talking about monoclonal antibodies? Ivermectin isn’t given IV. Hope your wife gets better soon and your symptoms aren’t indicative of being COVID positive. I will say this, my 11 year got over it 2 weeks ago and had VERY mild symptoms. Lasted only a few hours.

The hospital was very clear that it was an infusion of Ivermectin, and that the infusion process would take about 1/2 an hour, and that she would have to stay there to be monitored for about another hour. They are the ones that told her the majority of people feel dramatically better the next day.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Well I hope it turns out OK for you Warhorse. I had it a month ago and I’m finally down to no smell/taste and some lethargy. Not tasting or smelling is the worst. Every day my day starts with a disappointing cup of hot water that looks like coffee…

Just when I finally got some small pistol primers I get the rona, I loaded up some ammo and was gonna go USPSA this Sunday, but I can’t do four hours of running around and shooting…

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post