SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
what is the probability of an unvaccinated person infecting a vaccinated person?
Less than that of a vaccinated person infecting an unvaccinated.
I don't think that's accurate. There's all kinds of info coming from Israel and other parts of the world indicating that vaccinated or not, spread can and does occur between vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. In one write up, the researchers opined that vaccinated people can actually carry higher doses of the virus in their nasal cavities which would lead one to believe they can infect others at an even higher rate than the unvaccinated can.

What I believe is becoming evident for anyone open to accept facts, vaccination accomplishes nothing in terms of decreasing or preventing spread of the virus.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Add “the vaccinated don’t infect others at a higher rate than the unvaccinated” to the list of lies we are being told.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
what is the probability of an unvaccinated person infecting a vaccinated person?
Less than that of a vaccinated person infecting an unvaccinated.
I don't think that's accurate. There's all kinds of info coming from Israel and other parts of the world indicating that vaccinated or not, spread can and does occur between vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. In one write up, the researchers opined that vaccinated people can actually carry higher doses of the virus in their nasal cavities which would lead one to believe they can infect others at an even higher rate than the unvaccinated can.

What I believe is becoming evident for anyone open to accept facts, vaccination accomplishes nothing in terms of decreasing or preventing spread of the virus.

Being "vacinated" increases the chance you will not have visible symptoms. If you know you are sick you try to avoid spreading it. But since you may be asymptomatic, you are more likely to walk around inadvertantly affecting others.
Also there have been studies that show the "vacinated" carry a heavier viral liad.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
Being "vacinated" increases the chance you will not have visible symptoms. If you know you are sick you try to avoid spreading it. But since you may be asymptomatic, you are more likely to walk around inadvertantly affecting others.
I don't think there's much difference here. I've read research data that indicates something like 40%+ of unvaccinated people who are exposed to the virus end up being asymptomatic as well. The key point is that there appears to be zero difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated people when it comes to spread of Covid. Knowing this, the vaccine mandates are beyond asinine. So all the pain and destruction of jobs and businesses due to these mandates is all for nothing. Welcome to 'Idiocrasy 2021'.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I either don’t write so well, or don’t read so well.

bigdeal writes “I don't think that's accurate.” and then states more eloquently than I, the point I was trying to make. Big Grin

I fully agree with bigdeal.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hear President Two Scoops went through the charade of getting a "booster shot" while talking to the press.

Gosh, I'm sold. Sign me up.

This guy is the biggest fucking douchebag on the planet. What a jackass.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This shit is creepy as hell. And it's here in the USA.

Children 12 and over apparently have to carry a vaccine card in NYC. Could you ever before imagine seeing something like this on your TV?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRWhfgKM/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Papers please”…brainwashing the young.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
And if the evidence against these "vaccines" wasn't damning enough.....A well qualified 20 year veteran Army doctor with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel spent about 15 pages listing credentials and then started dropping bombshells. Here they are:

AFFIDAVIT OF LTC. THERESA LONG M.D. IN SUPPORT OF A MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION ORDER
September 24, 2021 Constitutional Nobody Education

I wonder how one goes about establishing the credibility/veracity of this alleged affidavit?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Dang good question.....

The link I posted is to a website that reposted the article from the "original source". If you look at the very end, the author of my link, Patrick Byrne, posts the original source link of that article. Here is the original source link....

Original Source

I guess if one were to verify the credibility of this affidavit, one would have to engage in a dialogue with Mr. Byrne.

It's on the interwebs, so it MUST be true!!! Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
My Navy daughter pointed this out to me a couple of days ago. She and her Navy husband are seeking exemptions and follow this closely.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This shit is creepy as hell. And it's here in the USA.

Children 12 and over apparently have to carry a vaccine card in NYC. Could you ever before imagine seeing something like this on your TV?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRWhfgKM/
My kid had a hard enough time keeping up with his homework and gym clothes at this age. I'm sure these kids will have no problem whatsoever keeping their vaccine card on them at all times. Roll Eyes God these people are stupid.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I hear President Two Scoops went through the charade of getting a "booster shot" while talking to the press.

Gosh, I'm sold. Sign me up.

This guy is the biggest fucking douchebag on the planet. What a jackass.

The video they posted of that charade is hinky as hell. Green screen that turns off partway through and you can hear camera shutters going off. Who in this day and age uses a camera with a shutter?

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
The video they posted of that charade is hinky as hell. Green screen that turns off partway through and you can hear camera shutters going off. Who in this day and age uses a camera with a shutter?

Not saying it wasn't hinky, but DSLR's still have shutters.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^
Dang good question.....

The link I posted is to a website that reposted the article from the "original source". If you look at the very end, the author of my link, Patrick Byrne, posts the original source link of that article. Here is the original source link....

Original Source

I guess if one were to verify the credibility of this affidavit, one would have to engage in a dialogue with Mr. Byrne.

It's on the interwebs, so it MUST be true!!! Razz Razz
Don't know how much of what she opined in this piece is accurate or not, but without any question whatsoever, she is 100% correct and on target with this statement....

"The use of force to administer a medical treatment or therapy against the will of a mentally competent individual constitutes medical battery and universally violates medical ethics."

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well damn Frown

Found out yesterday that my nephew, age 27, who lived in Florida died from Covid.

That's what I just DON'T understand about this goddam fucking CHINESE BIOWEAPON, my Dad age 76 gets it about 6 weeks ago and says it made him really tired and wanting to stay in bed for 10 days, then he's over it and right as rain. Meanwhile a young and healthy guy 27 years old is dead? WTF? This stuff just seems random as hell, it CANNOT be a natural thing.

This is my oldest sister's son and the first-born grandchild for my parents. Everyone is devastated.

SHIT. Fuck you China! Mad

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I think this is a very good piece from Kim (try and ignore the two testosterone deficient boobs and their twaddle). Parts of the world who aren't invested in using this bug as a political weapon are accepting reality and getting back to living. I wish the people of this country would see this and 'demand' the worthless filth in Washington stand down, or else.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:

Not saying it wasn't hinky, but DSLR's still have shutters.

I haven't heard that much noise from a digital camera, but I'm deaf also. It was almost like a soundtrack dubbed in to make it seem like more of a public photo op.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:

I haven't heard that much noise from a digital camera, but I'm deaf also. It was almost like a soundtrack dubbed in to make it seem like more of a public photo op.

Wouldn't put it past them.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post