SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
India's Ivermectin Blackout

India has a population of 1.37 billion people and will overtake China as the most populated country in the world very soon. I wonder if there are any numbers of the number of people that have been saved or recovered from covid by using Ivermectin. Possibility it could be more than the population of the USA. Just my questions and thoughts. God Bless !!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VBVAGUY,

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
He seems to be saying the vaccines don’t work as well in those over 65 compared to those under 65.

It is my understanding that the immune response is weaker in the elderly with pretty much any vaccine. They've had a stronger dose of influenza vaccine for seniors for a long time before Covid.

Posts: 8957 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Your body, my choice."

Shit, they stole my line.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Everything about the plandemic has been a lie.

Ivermectin isn’t effective in combatting Covid. Lie.
Masks are effective in stopping the spread of Covid. Lie
The vaccines are highly effective at stopping Covid. Lie.
If you get the vaccine, you can go back to a normal life. Lie.
The unvaccinated are the reason Covid won’t go away. Lie.
The mortality rate for Covid is 1.8%. Lie.
US officials did not know about, or advocate gain of function virus enhancement. Lie.
Get the booster and we can get Covid under control. Lie.

Lie after lie after lie.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Take all those lies and miss information and tally up how many people died because of it. Death that could have been avoided by listening to science. Ironic.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can't even trust the numbers that have been tallied up. Many States used a 30 or 60 day window after contracting Covid for fatality reporting. So if you had Covid on August 1st, recovered August 14th, and died on a motorcycle accident on September 27th, you cause of death would/could be labeled as Covid.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

US officials did not know about, or advocate gain of function virus enhancement. Lie.

Lie after lie after lie.

"Lie la lie, lie la la la lie lie
Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la lie" ---- Simon & Garfunkel

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent and informative information regarding all aspects of the COVID calamity. Obviously written by those in the know. It’s eye opening if you’ve had your eyes closed to what’s going on, and affirming, in great detail, what most of us (on this forum and across America) have already come to grips with. I do, however, disagree with his conclusions as to what is to be done about it and some of their other questions left unanswered. But all in all probably one of the best reads on this topic to date.

Original link here: https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ter-thats-gone-viral

Intro from the copied website below:

Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, SEP 27, 2021 - 12:00 AM
Via The Automatic Earth blog,

This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

The original PDF doc is here: https://www.docdroid.net/kZZXc...spartacus-letter-pdf

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Lie after lie after lie.

It sounds like it's time to step back examine possible reasons for all the lies.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It sounds like it's time to step back examine possible reasons for all the lies.

"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ter-thats-gone-viral

The original PDF doc is here: Covid19 – The Spartacus Letter
https://www.docdroid.net/kZZXc...spartacus-letter-pdf

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
Ref: Nursing home COVID cases in Spain March 2020 and their 100% recovery!!

Interesting.

Interesting. I wonder if they have more comprehensive data spanning March 2020 to now.... And compared to other local statistics.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

It's a fascinating read, but I'd want to see an analysis of it by a known, accredited virologist. (Other than Dr. Fauxi.)

As we all know well: Anybody with enough smarts can hook a bunch of disparate "evidence" together to create what appears to be a plausible narrative. Particularly if it's a narrative that appears to confirm our suspicions or beliefs.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm getting ready to submit my religious exemption letter. What do you think?

Religious Exemption Letter for Covid Vaccination Mandate:

“Unless I am convicted by Scripture and plain reason-I do not accept the authority of popes and councils, for they have contradicted each other-my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise. God help me. Amen.” -Martin Luther’s speech in 1521 at “The Diet of Worms” (“diet” meaning meeting, and “Worms” being a city in Germany)

I was baptized into Christ on (date, location). I have been a practicing Christian ever since. I have given financial contribution to churches weekly or bi-weekly even since.

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. -1 Corinthians 6:19-20

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple. -1 Corinthians 3:16-17

I believe, through scripture, that my body is The Holy Temple of The Lord and that I am called not to knowingly harm my body. I have never done any type of illegal drugs in my entire life. I don’t smoke and I drink in moderation.

I do not trust any of the COVID vaccines at this time and will not allow them to be put into my body or the body of my son. At the time of this writing, the CDC’s own website reports that there have been at least 7,899 reports of death after receiving the COVID vaccine through their VAERS reporting system. Comparing it to the flu shot, there were only 203 deaths in 2019, 119 deaths in 2018 and 85 deaths in 2017. There have also been reports of anaphylaxis, thrombosis with thrombotocytopenia syndrome, myocarditis and pericarditis after taking “the vaccine.”

Psalm - 118:8-9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

My GOD gave me a conscience and the ability to think critically. I have never been one to blindly follow the crowd. I believe the government and the media are acting rashly in pushing this “vaccine” among the masses that does not provide nearly as much protection as my natural immune system after recovering from COVID. Having had COVID 18 months ago, studies are finding that natural immunity increases over time and that my chances of getting reinfected with COVID are less than 1% and that an uninfected person with a vaccine is 13 times more likely to get infected than a COVID survivor’s chance of reinfection.

GOD gave us all an immune system and I believe the best protection against COVID is simply hand-washing, cleaning surfaces, eating and living healthy and filtering negativity from our daily lives.

Title VII of The Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects individuals from religious discrimination and I cannot legally be treated differently than a vaccinated individual unless there is as safety risk. Given that my natural immunity is better than an uninfected person with an experimental vaccine, my situation does not constitute a safety risk or an undue hardship upon the company

Do you think that's good enough? I wrote this myself and didn't use any templates online.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

It's a fascinating read, but I'd want to see an analysis of it by a known, accredited virologist. (Other than Dr. Fauxi.)

As we all know well: Anybody with enough smarts can hook a bunch of disparate "evidence" together to create what appears to be a plausible narrative. Particularly if it's a narrative that appears to confirm our suspicions or beliefs.

The books by Dr. Judy Mikovits are good if you wish to put all the pieces of the puzzle together into a coherent system. They include full references to published journal articles, so it's easy to verify all the info separately and reach your own conclusions.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Despite Over 95% vaccinated, Harvard Business School Shifts Classes Online After "Substantial Outbreak" Of COVID

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ntial-outbreak-covid

Poets&Quants has learned that Harvard Business School (HBS) has moved its first-year and some second-year MBA students to remote learning after an outbreak of COVID.

"In recent days, we've seen a steady rise in breakthrough infections among our student population, despite high vaccination rates and frequent testing," Mark Cautela, head of communications for HBS, told Poets&Quants.

"Contact tracers which have worked with positive cases highlight that transmission is not occurring in classrooms or other academic settings on campus. Nor is it occurring among masked individuals."

Cautela continued:

"With the support of Harvard University leaders, advised by city and state public health officials, we have decided to move all first-year MBA students, and some in the second year, to remote learning for the week of 9/27 to 10/03."

Howard Foreman, a professor in the practice of management at Yale School of Management and a medical doctor who also teaches in Yale's School of Public Health, tweeted days ago that Harvard was facing a "substantial outbreak."

Foreman tweeted Sunday night that the "outbreak" continues to worsen with "11 new graduate students testing positive in the last batch of tests."

There is no data on whether any of the positive-tested students were symptomatic in any way... or if any were hospitalized.

print-icon
Despite Over 95% Vaxx'd, Harvard Business School Shifts Classes Online After "Substantial Outbreak" Of COVID
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, SEP 27, 2021 - 02:50 PM
Is Zero-COVID come to the Ivy League?

Poets&Quants has learned that Harvard Business School (HBS) has moved its first-year and some second-year MBA students to remote learning after an outbreak of COVID.

"In recent days, we've seen a steady rise in breakthrough infections among our student population, despite high vaccination rates and frequent testing," Mark Cautela, head of communications for HBS, told Poets&Quants.

"Contact tracers which have worked with positive cases highlight that transmission is not occurring in classrooms or other academic settings on campus. Nor is it occurring among masked individuals."

Cautela continued:

"With the support of Harvard University leaders, advised by city and state public health officials, we have decided to move all first-year MBA students, and some in the second year, to remote learning for the week of 9/27 to 10/03."

Howard Foreman, a professor in the practice of management at Yale School of Management and a medical doctor who also teaches in Yale's School of Public Health, tweeted days ago that Harvard was facing a "substantial outbreak."

Foreman tweeted Sunday night that the "outbreak" continues to worsen with "11 new graduate students testing positive in the last batch of tests."

There is no data on whether any of the positive-tested students were symptomatic in any way... or if any were hospitalized.

What's remarkable is that most college students and staff at Harvard (95% students and 96% employees) are vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Is Harvard therefore implicitly admitting that vaccine effectiveness has waned to the point of total ineffectiveness?

Harvard has requested students to limit in-person interactions with others outside their household, move all group meetings online, and cancel group activities.

So, despite all the promises of a 'return to normal' if only everyone were vaccinated (which in this case they are), it appears elite higher education in 2021 is no different from elite higher education in 2020... and certainly not any cheaper.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How’s that 83% vaccination rate in Israel working out for them? Um….not real well. Video confessions of the “stricken” vaccinated below. (The second link)

The hype: https://www.haaretz.com/israel...this-week-1.10245471

The videoed facts: https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021...-stealing-their-act/

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New York Medical Providers Begin Shutting Down Services as Vaccine Deadline Hits and Unvaccinated Workers Terminated

It’s one of the stupidest displays of government incompetence and ideological knuckleheadedness in recent history. A New York state healthcare provider, operating a week ago without issue, is now forced to stop offering healthcare services today. Why? Simply because the government has mandated a vaccine requirement that many workers within the industry are uncomfortable with.

The issue is not just a shortage of doctors and nurses. Everyone including: janitors, cafeteria staff, administrators, phone operators, clerical staff, coders, IT staff, receptionists and customer service staff within the healthcare industry is impacted. If they didn’t take the jab, they’re fired.

Yet, somewhere in the twisted logic and ideological worldview seemingly devoid of commonsense, the proponents claim it’s for the benefit of public health to enact policies that shut-down services providing for the public health. Take this example:

(New York) Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse will temporarily close 22 of its 35 operating rooms starting Monday in anticipation of a growing staff shortage due to New York’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The hospital had already postponed elective surgeries as a result of chronic staff shortages during the coronavirus pandemic. Now, priority will be given to surgeries that are medically necessary, time sensitive or involve critical-care trauma cases, the hospital announced Friday. Those surgeries will be consolidated into the 13 open operating rooms. (read more)

https://theconservativetreehou...minated/#more-217603

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am amused Smile

You may consider this cruel if you wish, but it's apparent the only way these lunkheads will ever learn anything is by screwing themselves. In short, this is the way it's gotta be.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they didn’t take the jab, they’re fired.

I'd say this is sheer lunacy, but I have to think this is all according to the left's plan.
On second thought, they are both apt descriptions.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Proclaims Unvaccinated People ‘Aren’t Listening to God’

https://www.breitbart.com/fait...nt-listening-to-god/

“I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what – God did answer our prayers,” Hochul stated, before denigrating those who have not yet received a coronavirus shot.

He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers – he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are. [emphasis added]

“I need you to be my apostles,” the governor added, saying that receiving the treatment is how New Yorkers can “love one another.”

I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other. We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live, I want our kids to be safe when they’re in schools, I want to be safe when you go to a doctor’s office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody, you don’t want to get the virus from them.

More at link

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post