SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
I wish Novavax would stop standing on their dick regarding FDA emergency use approval. They have a traditional protein subunit immunogen type vaccine (you are injected with a protein part of the virus, in this case the COVID "spike" protein) in development.

I think this will be much more palatable to people and could be more efficacious than the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccines. Novavax finished their Phase III trial back in June with good results.

I agree. From what I'm hearing/reading I may be willing to take this one.
And yet, looking at all the stats on this virus we have available to us, I still appear to have less than a .2% chance of succumbing to it, so I see no reason whatsoever to play chase the variant/vaccine. Natural immunity costs me nothing and presents no long term complications. However, this vaccine 'might' be a better option for my 80+ year old parents.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Propaganda. They know damn well a lot of people will be forced to take the vaccine or lose everything.

Despite Mandates, Biden Commerce Secretary Claims "Nobody Is Being Forced" To Take COVID Vaccine

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...d-take-covid-vaccine

The pair seriously suggested that anyone who doesn’t want to or can’t get vaccinated can simply stay at home and never go outside.

“There’s always been a choice: If you do not want to get vaccinated, you can work from home. You can homeschool your children. You can shop online,” Ruhle declared, adding “If you didn’t want to vaccinate your kids, you can homeschool, and people have done it for years.”

“We are not being forced,” Raimondo again claimed, stating “You can work from home, get tested on a weekly basis,” and adding “I think this is smart public policy and great leadership by the president.”

There you have it, if you don’t take the vaccine just stay at home and have no life, no one is forcing you. In fact, it’s a long standing American tradition.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
And this is the point we've reached now in Alaska, rationed care. We have not herd specifics about how this is going to be implemented yet. On one hand it would be great if we could turn around bullshit cases at the door. On the other it's not going to be good for anyone that truly needs care to be denied.

https://www.alaskasnewssource....UAqmcZ8-S8atX5dqoIfU

Providence Alaska Medical Center begins rationing care as COVID-19 continues to surge

By Megan Pacer
Published: Sep. 14, 2021 at 5:29 PM AKDT|Updated: 11 hours ago
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Providence Alaska Medical Center, the state’s largest hospital, has implemented crisis standards of care, which means treatment and resources for patients can be rationed, as COVID-19 continues to surge in Alaska.

A letter published Tuesday on behalf of the hospital’s Medical Executive Committee confirmed that crisis standards of care are being implemented within the hospital.

“In short, we are faced with a situation in which we must prioritize scarce resources and treatments to those patients who have the potential to benefit most,” wrote Dr. Kristen Solana Walkinshaw, Providence chief of staff, in the letter.

Providence spokesperson Mikal Canfield confirmed in an official statement from the hospital that crisis standards of care and treatment prioritization are occurring in Providence. According to the statement, demands on acute care within Providence and other Alaska hospitals are exceeding capacity limits and forcing providers to make “difficult choices regarding allocation of specific life-sustaining treatments or resources and regarding patient transfers to higher levels of care.”

“As a result of this situation, providers and health care facilities are currently experiencing limitations in their ability to provide the standard of care that we wish to provide to our community and normally expect to provide,” the statement reads. “This situation may persist for some time, which has required us to use processes developed to ensure the most equitable allocation of limited resources.”

Rationing of care is already happening in medical facilities in the Lower 48, perhaps most notably in states like Idaho. Last week, Alaska State Hospitals and Nursing Homes Association president and CEO Jared Kosin called the idea of rationing care in Alaska “unnerving” and “almost incomprehensible” as the state continued to see record numbers of people being hospitalized with COVID-19.

“We believe that this situation is primarily a result of the global pandemic and its effects on disease burden in the population as well as its impacts on healthcare workers and facilities,” the official statement from Providence says about the crisis standards of care being implemented.

According to the letter published on behalf of the Medical Executive Committee, more than 30% of the adult patients hospitalized at Providence right now are COVID-positive.

“While we are doing our utmost, we are no longer able to provide the standard of care to each and every patient who needs our help,” the letter reads. “The acuity and number of patients now exceeds our resources and our ability to staff beds with skilled caregivers, like nurses and respiratory therapists.”

Last Thursday, the state’s hospital system was officially raised to the high alert level for the first time since the pandemic made its way to Alaska. As Anchorage hospitals remain full and other, more rural facilities begin to fill up as well, health care workers are encountering difficulty transferring patients in need throughout the system.

The current surge of COVID-19 in Alaska shows little signs of slowing, driven largely by the highly contagious delta variant. On Tuesday, the state’s hospital data dashboard showed that as of Monday, there were at least 202 people being hospitalized with COVID-19 statewide. That’s soared from just 19 people who were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the beginning of July.

The hospital dashboard shows that as of Monday, there were 23 adult ICU beds left open statewide, and just four left open in Anchorage.

Dozens of medical professionals attended Tuesday night’s meeting of the Anchorage Assembly. Several of them spoke, including Solana Walkinshaw, who wrote the letter on behalf of Providence’s Medical Executive Committee.

“ ... The bottom line is this weekend, we initiated our crisis care mode,” Solana Walkinshaw said. “And we had to begin rationing care. That’s the bottom line. We had to make decisions based on our post crises care policies to serve rationing care. I’m going say it one more time, we had to ration care.”

“The reason we are here, and I’m actually working at the hospital this very moment. I’m here outside of my usual time at the hospital, to tell you, it is not good for all of you, for our entire community, not just COVID patients.” said Dr. Leslie Gonsette, also from Providence. “We have to have everyone realize that isn’t just the unvaccinated. This is your child getting in a car wreck, this is you going to work and getting run over on your bike, you will not get the care that you deserve.”

Dr. Michael Savitt, the chief medical officer for the Anchorage Health Department defended the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations of non-pharmacological mitigation recommendations, but went on to say that the effectiveness of face coverings and masks depends on what they’re made of and how ventilated a room is.

In a Tuesday night press release, Mayor Dave Bronson reiterated that he does not plan to institute COVID-19 mitigation measures, such as mask requirements, in Anchorage.

However, members of the assembly passed a resolution during Tuesday’s meeting that requests that Bronson makes face covering mandatory while inside municipal buildings, when the city is in “substantial risk” or high alert when it comes to the spread of COVID-19. The resolution passed 8-3, with the three no votes coming from assembly members Jamie Allard, John Weddleton and Crystal Kennedy.

Assembly member Kameron Perez-Verdia said the resolution is not a requirement, but simply a communication tool between the assembly and the mayor’s administration.

“It is not a requirement... it’s simply a request,” Perez-Verdia said. “So I think it should be taken from that perspective, that if this body approves this, that it’s a request to the mayor and he can choose to do it or not.”

“I think the biggest hurdle, if you will, that we have to overcome if we’re trying to convince people that a mask mandate will stop COVID,” Kennedy said during the meeting. “We really don’t have the data that will do that. I am absolutely going to wear my mask when I feel like I really need to ... But I can’t go and tell somebody that wearing a mask will prevent COVID-19 because it just, it just won’t.”

Editor’s note: This article has been updated with additional information.

Copyright 2021 KTUU. All rights reserved.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Rationing care, is that similar to giving zero fucks?

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump gave unprecedented resources to New York State and other hot spots during the first wave, including Navy hospital ships.
Joe Biden's only solution is to forcibly vaccinate the whole country when that strategy is already failing in Israel. Biden has said he has lost patience with the American people. He has no help and he has no answers.

It is the American peoples fault and problem.

Exact opposite of President Donald Trump.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What needs to be revisited is the extremely low rate of transmission in central Africa- a part of the world not especially known for adherence to commonly held medical practices such as social distancing or plastering masks on faces. Ask yourself this- why, of all places, are Covid infection rates so low? What is the common denominator? You dig deeply enough, I think you’ll find almost no Covid vaccination, but a lot of preventative ivermectin usage for parasite control. Prepare yourself for a lot of racist comments about ignorant people taking horse dewormer, despite the drug being prescribed for decades for people.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Vaccinated woman's family who died of COVID blames unvaccinated in obituary
'She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be,' her family said

The Illinois family of a vaccinated woman who died of COVID-19 says her death could have been avoided if more people were vaccinated.

Candace Kay Ayers, 66, died September 3 at St. John’s Hospital in Springfield, Illinois, according to her obituary.

Ayers was fully vaccinated in the spring but she got diagnosed with COVID-19 on July 28, her family told the State Journal-Register.

Ayers’ family is heartbroken over her death and they wanted to send a message to those who were still hesitant about taking the vaccine.

"She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with COVID-19," her family wrote. "She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

Ayers’ 36-year-old son, Marc, confirmed the family's position in an interview with Fox News.

"We want to hold every segment of the population accountable and responsible for where we're at today," he said.

Marc said he’s gotten messages of support while also receiving plenty of messages filled with hate from those who blame his mother for her own death.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vac...nvaccinated-obituary

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
TV advertisements are constantly driving home the message that COVID vaccines are safe and effective against COVID 19 and variants. I hear it constantly.

Yet vaccinated people are getting infected.

How is this if they are effective?

Is that like GM saying your new Malibu is extremely reliable, even though it only starts half the time and stops running for no reason?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What needs to be revisited is the extremely low rate of transmission in central Africa- a part of the world not especially known for adherence to commonly held medical practices such as social distancing or plastering masks on faces. Ask yourself this- why, of all places, are Covid infection rates so low? What is the common denominator? You dig deeply enough, I think you’ll find almost no Covid vaccination, but a lot of preventative ivermectin usage for parasite control. Prepare yourself for a lot of racist comments about ignorant people taking horse dewormer, despite the drug being prescribed for decades for people.

Maybe the crime of this century has been vaccines dominating the Covid discussion versus
therapeutics. We see tons of material about vaccine problems and, despite the fear mongering, so little anecdotal or clinical bad stuff about Ivemectin.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ayers’ 36-year-old son, Marc, confirmed the family's position in an interview with Fox News.

"We want to hold every segment of the population accountable and responsible for where we're at today," he said.

People this stupid need to be put out of my misery.

Seriously:
1) if vaccination works, why did she get sick? Did she mask up? Did that help?
2) since the vaccinated can transmit, how does he know a vaccinated person didn’t transmit it to her?
3) did you consider alternatives showing promise like ivermectin? Why not?

How about I blame you for supporting the Democratic Party and people like fauci that funded research that developed this virus? Tired of these leftists who blame everyone but where blame is appropriate.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Religious exemption. Catholics apposed to abortion. Abortion used for fetal cell research. Vaccines derived from said research. Against religious teachings.
Let them dismiss you for that. They will lose

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Religious exemption. Catholics apposed to abortion. Abortion used for fetal cell research. Vaccines derived from said research. Against religious teachings.
Let them dismiss you for that. They will lose

Nah. Won't happen. Face off against a Fortune 100 corporation and see what happens.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there a post in this thread that showed there is a law preventing mandating a drug/vaccine if said vaccine isn't approved (i.e. has emergency use authorization). And, wasn't it also shown that the vaccines available today are not the ones that were recently approved by the FDA?

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

3) did you consider alternatives showing promise like ivermectin? Why not?

Don't take this as supporting the assholes in IL.

But it was on the radio just this morning that Saint Franciscan Hospital will not allow/treat patients with ivermectin or hydroxochroquin, as they are not approved for the treatment of covid19.

They can give you an experimental vaccine, but not an already approved and safe drug.
I guess they'd rather you die, so they can collect more money for a covid death. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The hippocratic oath is dead as well.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
This is pretty interesting. I disagree with Jimmy Dore on a lot, but he's a classic liberal in a lot of little ways. PLEASE IGNORE THE SENSATIONAL TITLE AND VIDEO TEXT.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Good interview. Thanks.

Here's more on staying out of the hospital. Prevention and early treatment, by a variety of means, seems more important than the big pharma vaccines.

Self-medicating for COVID with Cheap Drugs
By Jon N. Hall

With the recent spate of “breakthrough cases,” we’re seeing the fully vaccinated getting infected with SARS-2, the novel coronavirus the world has been battling the last two years. Since the vaccines don’t always prevent infection but do lessen the severity of symptoms when they do fail, one might think of the COVID vaccines as therapeutics. That simple observation occurred to this writer before hearing it made by Alex Berenson on the August 30 episode of Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program. If one watches the three-minute video, at the 53-second point one hears Berenson say this: “If you look at the efficacy and duration of the vaccines, it’s probably more accurate to call them therapeutics than vaccines.”

A very similar statement had just gotten Mr. Berenson knocked off of Twitter. Also on August 30, at Legal Insurrection, Leslie Eastman came to Berenson’s defense, concluding: “The data suggest that Berenson wasn’t spreading ‘misinformation’ and was merely providing context and insight that goes against the preferred narrative.” Eastman itemized how Berenson was correct.

Whether it’s correct to classify the COVID vaccines as therapeutics or not, in 2010 the FDA approved the first of what are called “therapeutic vaccines,” which are administered after one contracts a disease in order to enlist the patient’s own immune system to battle infection. The COVID vaccines, however, are supposed to be prophylactic vaccines, given to prevent contracting disease.

We should never have been led to believe that the vaccines would be panaceas. That’s because other vaccines, like those for the seasonal flu, don’t always prevent infection. Perhaps the vaunted vaccines will soon be obsolete, and effective only for dead variants. Also, the virus is constantly mutating, with new variants regularly emerging. On September 4, Salon reported on the mu variant:

[T]he WHO also announced that it will start naming variants after stars and constellations once it runs out of Greek letters. Mu is the 12th letter in the Greek alphabet, meaning scientists are already halfway through that system… because Andromeda is a constellation, “‘Andromeda Strain’ is now technically possible as a name,” referencing the 1969 Michael Crichton novel that was adapted into a 1971 film.

Does the AMA Really Care About Human Life?

The World Health Organization should save “Andromeda Strain” to name some new variant that is far more lethal than any of the SARS-2 variants we’ve seen so far, as the “remedy” the scientists had for Andromeda was a nuclear bomb.

One can appreciate why folks might want to avoid a visit to the doctor. Modern medicine can save lives, but it often comes at quite a price. Medicine can involve radiation, harsh chemicals (that kill pathogens just before they start to kill the patient), and cutting off body parts, such as orchiectomy (castration) for prostate cancer. (Incidentally, there’s a therapeutic vaccine for prostate cancer: Provenge.)

The “miracles” of modern medicine are often treatments that normal folks want to avoid. Not only that, but medical “consensus” is often quite wrong, as the medical establishment is continually backtracking and revising itself. Of course, constant revision is the nature of science.

Medical diagnoses are often wrong, which is why folks seek second opinions. Also, modern medicine seems more about treating disease than optimizing health. So, many folks want to avoid doctors and take responsibility for their health themselves; they practice “self-medication.”

The Country Club Plaza is an upscale shopping district in Kansas City through which I’ve taken countless walks. Years ago I’d occasionally see a little old lady on the Plaza and she always wore dainty white gloves. Maybe her white gloves were a “fashion statement.” Or maybe she was a germaphobe trying to avoid the latest “designer disease” from the couturiers of Wuhan. If the gloves were for protection, then the little lady was taking responsibility for her health. Perhaps she was practicing self-medication and even took vitamins.

One self-medication is Vitamin C. An early champion of Vitamin C was one of history’s greatest scientists, Linus Pauling, who recommended mega-doses of the stuff. Vitamin C spurs the production of interferon, which is anti-viral. Interferon is even being investigated as a possible treatment for COVID. (Red wine is thought to boost interferon, but it comes with acetaldehyde.)

You probably already know this stuff if you’re a health nut. As a one-time health nut myself, I was interested to learn that Zinc in conjunction with certain therapeutics is prescribed for COVID. That’s because I chew Zinc and Vitamin C pills to coat my throat when I feel a sore throat coming on, and it helps. If I ever notice any COVID symptoms, I’ll immediately start chewing C and Zinc tablets; that is, I’ll self-medicate.

But in addition to vitamins, minerals, micro-nutrients, and such, what I’d also like to have in my COVID arsenal are therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin. But the medical establishment doesn’t want us to have cheap drugs that’ll keep us off of ventilators and save our lives, they want us all vaxxed up.

Perhaps the main reason certain public health bureaucrats should be fired and even indicted is how they’ve treated therapeutics, especially HCQ and ivermectin. These bureaucrats pooh-pooh the efficacy and use of therapeutics while holding up the vaccines as our only hope. We can only speculate about how many lives would have been saved had the medical establishment prescribed therapeutics at the first sign of infection.

Just because one has a medical degree doesn’t mean that one must therefore be ethical; let’s not forget “Dr.” Josef Mengele. The sainted Dr. Anthony Fauci seems to have lied to Congress about his part in developing the coronavirus that’s killed millions around the globe. In “Things Get Ripe” on July 30, James Kunstler wrote this about the “good doctor”:

Not only did he finance the development of the COVID-19 virus so he could heroically bring forth a super-vax to the awe of mankind, and gain a niche in the pantheon of Great Men in History (plus make a buck on his share of the vax patents), but he screwed up the public health messaging so badly that Science itself now looks like a mere evil racket instead of the great achievement it used to be. His reputation is shot and he could end his days in an orange jump suit doing Chinese fire drills up and down the exercise court at Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary.

Don’t expect any “justice” (whatever that is in Biden’s America) to be visited upon Tony. However, since you’ve made it all this way, it might be time to go hardcore and read Paul Craig Roberts’ September 10 article at LewRockwell, “The Powerful Case Against COVID mRNA Vaccine.” It’s a powerful article and I recommend it highly. However, Roberts makes some huge claims about rot and corruption in the medical industry and in Big Pharma. I’ll leave Roberts’ charges for the reader to sort out, but if they’re even halfway true, we’re in big trouble.

One issue Roberts reports on that I will weigh in on is the use of HCQ, and in Africa, ivermectin. We should demand that these safe cheap drugs be more easily obtainable here in America. Indeed, they need to be available over-the-counter, so we can self-medicate and bypass doctors when we don’t really need them.

https://www.americanthinker.co...ith_cheap_drugs.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is just wrong and sad on every level. Plus you get the added bonus of the general population beginning to hate health care providers.

The gist of the story is, elderly man and wife get sick and are taken to the hospital. Diagnosed with covid. Wife is sent home after a few days to rest. Husband probably won't make it. Wife and family are not allowed to say final goodbyes in person and are forced to do it via video because of some fucking policy.

This whole thing is just pure insanity. Has been from the start. And read some of the comments if you want a taste of how demented people have become because of how the bat flu has been handled.

https://ktvz.com/news/coronavi...yes-over-video-call/

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the article above -

quote:
The COVID vaccines, however, are supposed to be prophylactic vaccines, given to prevent contracting disease.

And this is why it was necessary for the government overlords and medical malpractice whores to recently change the definition of a ‘vaccine’.

From the Miami Herald and elsewhere -

Why did CDC change its definition for ‘vaccine’? Agency explains move as skeptics lurk

“Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
According to our county judge (i.e. the county emergency manager), the MFing Biden administration just reduced Regeneron deliveries to Texas which shut down our county's monoclonal antibodies infusion center for people with COVID.

COVID Politics Takes a Dark Turn, Biden Administration Takes Control of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs in Order to Block Treatments in Red States and Ration Equitable Treatment

When Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services made the announcement earlier this month (LINK) that they were taking full control over Monoclonal Antibody drugs (mAb) in order to begin rationing the highly effective treatment for COVID-19 infection, several people sounded alarm bells as there was the potential for rationing of COVID treatment based on political ideology. Representative Chip Roy of Texas was one of the first to raise concerns (link).

The change in HHS approach followed republican governor Ron DeSantis of Florida promoting the use of mAb and opening up dozens of treatment centers throughout his state. Other governors quickly took notice of the effective action plan of DeSantis in Florida and started to follow that path.

As soon as HHS noticed the red state governors were working on a effective treatment alternative to the vaccine approach, HHS appears to have moved in to block it – thereby restricting the treatment pathway in order to enhance the vaccine approach. [HHS Announcement] Note the alarm word “equitable“:

It took a week for the new HHS restrictions to impact the pre-existing orders. However, now Alabama is the first state to draw attention to the problem Joe Biden’s administration is creating by rationing mAb treatment and making determinations on which states should be allowed the “equitable use of the available supply“; a fancy term for “rationing” the life-saving treatment based on alignment with the political ideology of the government in control of it.

Newsweek – Albama doctors are concerned about the impact on health care systems after the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) decided to temporarily limit monoclonal antibody order. […] Dr. Scott Harris, Alabama’s state health officer, told Newsweek that the shots are key for protecting a person against hospitalization and death … “It can be a lifesaver if given in the first 10 days of symptoms,” Arora said about monoclonal antibodies. “We’re calling on the federal government to help us provide more of this treatment, not less, so we can save lives and keep COVID patients out of the hospital.”

[…] Monoclonal antibody treatments have been authorized for use only in high-risk patients who either tested positive for the coronavirus or were knowingly exposed. That’s still a broad swath of people, given that high risk includes anyone with a body mass index over 25, so surges in cases can quickly deplete supplies.

Since the treatments have shown promise in keeping people out of the hospital, Alabama had plans to increase the number of locations where people can receive monoclonal antibodies. Those were put on hold following the HHS announcement, and Alabama’s Department of Public Health urged physicians to ensure that only those who qualify for the treatment receive it and prioritize patients based on the likelihood a person will become seriously ill. (link)

The approach of the federal government moving in to control mAb treatment does not come in a vacuum. When you consider the U.S. federal government approach to dismiss the effective use of Ivermectin as a COVID treatment; and then consider the “vaccine-only” approach is being applied with extreme pressure from within the U.S. healthcare industry – which includes threats against doctors who do not comply with that outlook; a very clear picture is emerging. All treatment approaches are being blocked in order to force people to take the mRNA gene therapy.

It is one thing to demand people take the mRNA gene therapy (aka “vaccine”). It is another thing entirely to block treatment options in order to force vaccination as the only method of survival from infection.

Against this backdrop, those fences being installed around Washington DC take on a different perspective.

The Joe Biden FDA is blocking Ivermectin. (link)

The Joe Biden regulatory agency A.M.A is threatening doctors with their licenses if they speak against vaccination. (link)

The Joe Biden administration is threatening the economic security of the U.S. workforce who are not comfortable taking the vaccine. (link)

The Joe Biden HHS is taking control of monoclonal antibody treatment supplies. (link)

The Biden administration is now determining the “equity” in medical treatment. (link)

The Biden administration is putting walls around the Capitol. (link)

Yes, there appears to be a very dark agenda unfolding before our eyes. These are not conspiracy theory data-points, they are facts.

https://theconservativetreehou...equitable-treatment/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post