SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:...Shits giving me the shits badly. “Vaccine” my ass....

I don't know nuthin' 'bout doctorin', but I don't think that's gonna hep none...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bigdeal & Sigmonkey. Its been pretty mild. The headache that comes and goes but can be pretty intense at times and the ehhh occasional frantic run to the toilet has been the worst of it. Hope you guys are all doing good. Smile

My wildlings have been taking turns getting each other sick and projectile vomiting (probably because of the intense sinus drainage that accompanies this) I just assumed it was a gastrointestinal bug but my daughters school requires a covid test to return to school. I was actually surprised it was covid but if you look at all the symptoms it makes sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Wishing good days and a quick recovery to you and those kiddos, stickman!

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:...Shits giving me the shits badly. “Vaccine” my ass....

I don't know nuthin' 'bout doctorin', but I don't think that's gonna hep none...

Sure it will, monkey. He'll just do his business and get rid of it that way. It's the latest treatment.

On more serious note, good luck, stickman, to you and yours. I am just about over my episode. My only bad symptom was fatigue, and it was crushing.

Posts: 2695 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Damn

Just found out that my father-in-law's good friend and college roommate who is a Universal executive in Orlando got whacked hard with Covid and is on a ventilator right now and not expected to make it. Frown

63 years old, in good physical shape/health. Did NOT get vaccinated. They tried all the usual monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Nothing is working.

Right when I start to doubt my decision to get the Moderna vaccine back in Oct/Nov I hear about this and wonder if the whole "The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital and dying" line IS true after all. Eek

I’ve got hopeful news on this, my father in law contacted his friend’s family and got an update on him as of Friday 1/28:

Hi Bob this is M. My dad is still on the ventilator but he has been making progress. They have been able to lower his oxygen slowly but surely. There is talks about taking him off the paralytic potentially today. Slow but steady progress. We can feel all the prayers and know he can too. Keep praying hard I will try my best to keep you updated.

I've got another good update for my Father-in-Law's friend in Florida so you can all cheer him on and pray if you're the praying type:

He's now off the ventilator! On an oxygen mask and daughter reported that he's "starving" which is a great sign but as he just spent 2 weeks with a tube stuck down his throat, they are easing him back. It was not looking good at all for a while but he's now gonna make it! YES!

Posts: 33864 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Anyone have the real info on the testing company fabricating test results. Storing them at room temp in garbage bags? Not even processing many of them? Supposedly they have three hundred outlets across the country.

The blurb I got was obviously msm so not the real story.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19227 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praise God in the Highest for prayers heard and answered !!! God Bless !!! Smile

quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn

Just found out that my father-in-law's good friend and college roommate who is a Universal executive in Orlando got whacked hard with Covid and is on a ventilator right now and not expected to make it. Frown

63 years old, in good physical shape/health. Did NOT get vaccinated. They tried all the usual monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Nothing is working.

Right when I start to doubt my decision to get the Moderna vaccine back in Oct/Nov I hear about this and wonder if the whole "The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital and dying" line IS true after all. Eek

I’ve got hopeful news on this, my father in law contacted his friend’s family and got an update on him as of Friday 1/28:

Hi Bob this is M. My dad is still on the ventilator but he has been making progress. They have been able to lower his oxygen slowly but surely. There is talks about taking him off the paralytic potentially today. Slow but steady progress. We can feel all the prayers and know he can too. Keep praying hard I will try my best to keep you updated.

I've got another good update for my Father-in-Law's friend in Florida so you can all cheer him on and pray if you're the praying type:

He's now off the ventilator! On an oxygen mask and daughter reported that he's "starving" which is a great sign but as he just spent 2 weeks with a tube stuck down his throat, they are easing him back. It was not looking good at all for a while but he's now gonna make it! YES!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:

On more serious note, good luck, stickman, to you and yours. I am just about over my episode. My only bad symptom was fatigue, and it was crushing.

Thanks for the kind words amals. We’re doing good. It is so weird to see how my four children all react differently to this virus. One got over it in two days completely and went back to being a little ball of energy. Two have been dealing with fatigue and more or less have been sleeping or in bed for the past two days straight though one has been vomiting much more than the other. My fourth child has gotten over it in about 4 days from when symptoms first presented and wants to go back to school.

I’ve been feeling pretty good other than the stomachache and occasional frantic runs to the toilet. It’s really odd how it’s hitting my family members differently. My wife seems to have somehow avoided it completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://storage.courtlistener....flmd.395057.67.0.pdf

Link to court document.

In response to the two plaintiffs facing imminent termination, the judge has apparently ruled that the government MAY NOT take action against them and they are likely to succeed on the merits of their claim that the government is wrongfully denying Religious Accommodation.

There will be a hearing next week...
- @TraceyBaenzOfficial

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
... I had obtained Ivermectin, horse paste, and she chose to take it along with all the other vitamins and supplements we were already doing. The very next day after taking Ivermectin all of her symptoms were completely gone. ... the FLCCC protocol works and saved my mom’s life.
Where do you get Ivermectin and how do you administer it?

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the way, what ever happened to the plan to have a coronavirus task force canvassing American neighborhoods? Did I miss the fun, or did these fools abandon their plan?

Oh, BTW:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107708 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ They sent JP! Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24170 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
... I had obtained Ivermectin, horse paste, and she chose to take it along with all the other vitamins and supplements we were already doing. The very next day after taking Ivermectin all of her symptoms were completely gone. ... the FLCCC protocol works and saved my mom’s life.

Amazon has 1.87% bimectin for $18 tube. (one 5 treatment cycle for a human). Tractor supply has it too. I mention this brand because it is apple flavored. You simply push out a toothbrush sized serving onto your finger and insert into mouth and swallow. The recommended COVID treatment is 15-20mg for a 180lb human. I would space application 36-hours to allow time for liver to process.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
quote:

Thanks for the kind words amals. We’re doing good. It is so weird to see how my four children all react differently to this virus. One got over it in two days completely and went back to being a little ball of energy. Two have been dealing with fatigue and more or less have been sleeping or in bed for the past two days straight though one has been vomiting much more than the other. My fourth child has gotten over it in about 4 days from when symptoms first presented and wants to go back to school.

I’ve been feeling pretty good other than the stomachache and occasional frantic runs to the toilet. It’s really odd how it’s hitting my family members differently. My wife seems to have somehow avoided it completely.

Yes, that is strange. Or maybe not; that people are affected differently is one of the hallmarks of the disease. But you might think parents and children might be more similar based upon the genes. Not true, it seems. In any case, good luck. It doesn't seem as if anyone is in danger, just need to let it play out.

posted Hide Post
Fauci Says He’s Mystified by Lagging Vaccine Booster Rates

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...Gu%2BfwXdsJOAkXZrh6u

White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci said he is confused as to why booster rates are lagging and said he doesn’t “have an easy explanation” for the phenomenon.

When asked by a reporter on Wednesday about why fully vaccinated individuals aren’t getting as many boosters, Fauci noted that “about half” of all eligible Americans have received booster doses so far. Fauci made the remarks alongside COVID-19 response coordinator Jeff Zients at a White House briefing.

“Why would people who had enough understanding of the risk to go ahead and get the primary series—why we don’t have more getting the booster,” Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said in response. “I don’t have an easy explanation for that.”

Fauci said that he believes that federal health data suggests that it is “stunningly obvious” that vaccinated people should get a booster dose.

“So, the only thing that we can do is to continue to come out with the data and to make sure the American public appreciates why it is so important for optimal protection to get boosted,” he said.

Fauci’s comments come as several recent studies have shown that natural immunity, or the immunity achieved by prior COVID-19 infection, provides effective and lasting protection. One preprint study published in Italy in late January suggested that natural immunity lasts about 18 months.

“At 18 months, 97 percent participants tested positive for anti-NCP, hinting towards the persistence of infection-induced immunity even for the vaccinated individuals,” researchers wrote in a study posted to the Medrxiv website, referring to nucleocapsid, a type of protein within the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, otherwise known as SARS-CoV-2.

Meanwhile, other studies have suggested that the Omicron variant may spread more quickly among fully vaccinated populations. In early January, Danish researchers, in a survey of some 12,000 households, found that unvaccinated people are as susceptible as those who are vaccinated.

At the same time, some U.S. cities have indicated they may start to end certain COVID-19 restrictions such as vaccine passports or indoor mask mandates. Some countries are planning—or have already done—the same.

“No one can know what will happen next December. But we promised the citizens of Denmark that we will only have restrictions if they are truly necessary and we’ll lift them as soon as we can,” Denmark Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told CNN Monday. “That’s what’s happening right now.”

Several weeks ago, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that COVID-19-related restrictions like masking and vaccine mandates would end in England.

And this week, officials in Israel, one of the first countries to implement a COVID-19 pass, said the country’s “green pass” would expire this week.

“To continue the green pass in the same way can create false assurances,” Nadav Davidovitch, who serves as an expert in the prime minister’s government, told reporters, according to the AFP news agency.

Passports and other mandates are “not reducing infections in closed spaces like theatres. It needs to be used mainly for high-risk places like hospitals, elderly care homes, or events when you are eating and singing and dancing,” he added.

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:

Amazon has 1.87% bimectin for $18 tube. (one 5 treatment cycle for a human). Tractor supply has it too. I mention this brand because it is apple flavored. You simply push out a toothbrush sized serving onto your finger and insert into mouth and swallow. The recommended COVID treatment is 15-20mg for a 180lb human. I would space application 36-hours to allow time for liver to process.

If I may interject, and to fill out the thought, the paste comes in tubes that are big plastic syringes. Each notch on the plunger represents 50 lbs. body weight for a standard dose. If you were 150 lbs, you'd use three notches. According to FLCCC protocols, that is the amount for prevention and maybe post-exposure. Their guidelines specify more for cases with symptoms already present. I have heard/seen people taking that (StorminNormin's mother took the standard dose very successfully), and people who upped the dose. In any case, it should be taken with or after a meal, preferably with fat in the meal. It helps absorption. I mixed it in with a couple of teaspoons of flavored yogurt rather than take it straight. Hope this helps.

EDIT: I have been talking about ivermectin in general. I'm sorry, but I have no information about children taking it, or whether the dose would vary. On the other hand, I have come across nothing in the last two years that suggested children shouldn't take it. Anybody else know?

Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Apparently I got the 'rona last week. Fever for one night. Bit of a cough. Some lingering congestion, but no big deal. I got two shots of Moderna last March/April but nothing since after it turned out that the vaccine did nothing to stop anyone from catching or spreading it. Did it help? No idea.

Posts: 3665 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
UK government report reveals that British children, 10 to 14 years old, up to 52 times more likely to die after getting a COVID shot
New data from the ONS in the UK shows a 52X increase in all-cause mortality if you got two jabs compared to the unvaccinated. Might explain why informed kids aren't rushing to get jabbed.

Steve Kirsch

Click below to read the story.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...d-shot-report-finds/

The key part are the stats on all-cause mortality which I’ve always said is the elephant in the room:

10–14-year-olds, on the other hand, run the risk of dying almost by a factor of ten following the first dose while the second dose brings a 51.8 times greater risk of death than if they had remained un-jabbed.

I’ve applied to speak at the upcoming FDA and CDC meetings and would like to use this in my oral testimony.

If you can find an error in the analysis or can explain why the all cause mortality is dose dependent, let me know ...

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-report-reveals-that

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24170 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If I may interject, and to fill out the thought, the paste comes in tubes that are big plastic syringes. Each notch on the plunger represents 50 lbs. body weight for a standard dose. If you were 150 lbs, you'd use three notches. According to FLCCC protocols, that is the amount for prevention and maybe post-exposure. Their guidelines specify more for cases with symptoms already present. I have heard/seen people taking that (StorminNormin's mother took the standard dose very successfully), and people who upped the dose. In any case, it should be taken with or after a meal, preferably with fat in the meal. It helps absorption. I mixed it in with a couple of teaspoons of flavored yogurt rather than take it straight. Hope this helps.

EDIT: I have been talking about ivermectin in general. I'm sorry, but I have no information about children taking it, or whether the dose would vary. On the other hand, I have come across nothing in the last two years that suggested children shouldn't take it. Anybody else know?

I am very familiar with "horse goo". We have a variety of animal species, including horses, cattle, dogs, sheep and goats, that are dosed with ivermectin to prevent internal parasites. We administer ivermectin every two or three months.

I have used the same veterinarian for the past 30 years. He is a superlative professional, and has saved many a life here, and is willing to share his knowledge with me. He told me that the ivermectin in the tubes of paste made for horses, usually 1,200 lbs. per tube, is possibly not distributed evenly throughout the tube of paste. He told me not to use a 1,200 lbs. tube of horse wormer to worm 5 or 6 sheep, since some of the sheep might not get a complete dose of the active ingredient, while others might get an extra dose. (It is not an issue if the sheep get a double dose).

You can buy ivermectin in liquid form, which will have the active ingredient evenly distributed throughout. The liquid may be labeled injectable, drench or pour on. The injectable can be given orally as a drench. Ivermectin is administered to our cattle by using the pour on as ivermectin is readily absorbed through the skin. We wear rubber gloves when administering ivermectin.

"Amazon has 1.87% bimectin for $18 tube." That used to cost less than $3 a tube.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I bought a 5 pack of the Bimectin the fall of 2020 at Tractor Supply for $20. Big Grin Funny how that works.

The Bimectin does indeed have 5 notches - each signifying 250 lbs of weight. (for a horse)

Don't injest the topical formula.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post