SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Thanks. I was under the impression that it would start end of September. Damn it, I hate being wrong.

I believe that widespread distribution is scheduled to start September 20, but it's already approved for those deemed immuno-compromised or are front-line health care workers.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16516 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard a radio ad today in Maine that claimed that getting the Covid jab potentially reduce the effects of dimentia/alzheimers.

What a complete load of BS. These scumbags will stop at nothing to promote their misguided agenda.

And one of my employees got his second Pfizer jab yesterday. Today - bells palsy and loss of vision in one eye. Just a coincidence, of course. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Thanks. I was under the impression that it would start end of September. Damn it, I hate being wrong.

I believe that widespread distribution is scheduled to start September 20, but it's already approved for those deemed immuno-compromised or are front-line health care workers.

I believe it’s just immunocompromised individuals right now. September 20 is the expected approval for everyone else, but not to be given until 8 months after their last vaccination.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
My experience.

I'm unvaccinated for Covid-19 and will remain that way. I'm past 55, healthy and fit; no comorbidities.

I was diagnosed with Covid last Christmas. The experience was easily manageable. Slept like I've never slept before, substantial fever, mild headaches, and loss of taste and smell.

My wife had a first dose of Pfizer the week prior. She tracked my vitals including pulse ox, temp, and BP. I was spoiled and well cared for.

I recovered, then my wife came down with it. Her experience was milder and similar to mine. Her care did not equal mine. She received her second Pfizer shot in March.

We both recovered fully. I do think my lung function is mildly compromised, but I've never had it measured. Wife has no complaints.

Two Sundays ago our neighbors and I travelled together to a nearby restaurant. The neighbors are elderly and both fully vaccinated; Pfizer this spring. My wife joined us as she had travelled from a nearby town.

We shared company, pizza, beer, and dessert, literally; it was a great evening.

The next evening, the couple stopped by and let me know she had just tested positive. The next day my company placed me on quarantine for the next 10 days. I reported scratchy throat and mild headache via my work reporting/screening app.

I tested negative last Friday and suffer no symptoms beyond what I reported. The husband tested positive Thursday. Both received the monoclonal antibody treatment within a day of diagnosis and are recovering. I'll return to work tomorrow.

Obviously, nothing exceptional; I just thought it interesting given my extensive exposure and experience. Wife is negative as well.

Posts: 3246 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Call me paranoid, but I'm one of those people who get a yearly flu shot. This year I'm afraid it could be something else that's injected into my shoulder. Am I being silly? More and more, I don't trust anyone.

My wife and I have had the same exact discussion. Do I trust a flu shot in 2021? Hell no. No more flu shots for us.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4257 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I have been told that this only happens with the Pfizer jab - there is a mercury element in the delivery that is different from what Moderna and J&J are using.

I believe the new Pfizer variant (the one that received FDA approval) is minus the mercury element.

There is no mercury, no thiomersal , and no metal in the Pfizer vaccine.

“ Here, for instance, is what the US Food and Drug Administration says is in Pfizer’s vaccine:

Active Ingredient
nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2
Lipids
(4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015)
(2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
cholesterol
Salts
potassium chloride
monobasic potassium phosphate
sodium chloride
basic sodium phosphate dihydrate
Other
sucrose
Reading the ingredient list is like looking at the side of a cereal box, except that you need a degree in organic chemistry to understand it. We got help from various scientists and biotech entrepreneurs to understand what each of the ingredients does and make some educated guesses about others.

https://www.reuters.com/articl...dients-idUSKBN2AQ2SW
https://www.technologyreview.c...rs-covid-19-vaccine/
https://www.11alive.com/articl...d3-bb0b-4281a96db29f
https://fullfact.org/health/co...ercury-brain-damage/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6064 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
A California county’s Democrat-controlled board of supervisors voted 3-2 at midnight Tuesday to declare misinformation a public health crisis and potentially silence residents who oppose coronavirus lockdowns as well as mask and vaccine mandates.

Opposing the party line on Covid is Thoughtcrime and that is doubleplusungood.

Posts: 34150 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Declare it a health crisis and then do what? Huh? Whatchu gonna do? You gonna stop people from talking, stop them from posting online? How you gonna enforce your ridiculous shit?

Posts: 108261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here, for instance, is what the US Food and Drug Administration says is in Pfizer’s vaccine:

Active Ingredient
nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2
Lipids
(4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015)
(2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
cholesterol
Salts
potassium chloride
monobasic potassium phosphate
sodium chloride
basic sodium phosphate dihydrate
Other
sucrose

What is "Other"?

Graphene Oxide Is the Main Ingredient in Covid Jabs Says Former Pfizer Employee

According to a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for pharmaceutical industries, graphene oxide nanoparticles are the key ingredient in Biotech’s Covid-19 shots, the product which is being marketed as a “vaccine”. But bad news from Japan may have an impact on this marketing strategy.

In an interview with Stew Peters on July 28, Karen Kingston said graphene oxide was not listed as an ingredient, because the manufacturers claimed that it was a trade secret. It was therefore not included in Biotech’s patent filing as an ingredient in the Covid-19 shots, since it is purported to be the intellectual property of the pharmaceutical giant.

Kingston explained that while the ingredient was redacted from Pfizer’s US patent due to its alleged status as a “trade secret”, it was actually included in Pfizer’s Chinese patent application.

According to Kingston, the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine are essentially the same injection. It is therefore interesting to note that in the July 2020 Moderna patent [US #10703789B2], lipid nanoparticles, the phospholipid, the cholesterol, the cationic (positive ionic-charged lipid) and the PEGylated polyethylene glycol lipid are also listed as was done for the Pfizer product.

The Chinese patent described the compound hydrogel, composed primarily of graphene oxide. She has no doubt that these jabs contain the ingredient that the Japanese government has now alluded to in their ban on alleged “contaminated” vials of these products. “I’m as confident that graphene oxide is in these as I am that gravity exists,” she said. She also underlined that graphene oxide was the “main ingredient in the Covid shots”.

Like India, Japan has launched the discussion of the success of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

https://basedunderground.com/2...mer-pfizer-employee/

Slovakia was first in Europe to approve #ivermectin for Covid back in January.

Current deaths/day:
USA: 1,410
Slovakia: Zero

If your FDA doesn't even know what ivermectin is and everyone in your country keeps dying, maybe time to listen to someone else?!

https://twitter.com/brenonther...679290564608/photo/2

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24323 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Story Of Ivermectin And COVID-19

https://rumble.com/vlzihf-the-...in-and-covid-19.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24323 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now we have the “mu” variant

“The Mu COVID-19 variant, which some scientists worry may evade vaccines, has been detected in the vast majority of states in the United States, although it accounts for fewer than 1 percent of total cases in the U.S.

The World Health Organization (WHO) labeled the Mu strain a variant of interest on Monday, the fifth variant to earn the designation. Officials' concerns about the variant stem from its mutations, which indicate it could have the potential to evade vaccines, and, while cases are low, the WHO noted in a report that they're consistently increasing in Colombia, where it originated, and Ecuador.”

https://www.newsweek.com/cases...these-states-1625144

Note where it’s coming from

Posts: 785 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wait, did the panic from the Lambda variant already subside?

Posts: 13782 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing that a virus is mutating to evade the vaccination barrier. Who would have thought? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
And now we have the “mu” variant

Posts: 108261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The Story Of Ivermectin And COVID-19

Thanks, Chellim1 for posting that.

What has happened to the greatest country in the world when we knowingly murder over 500,000 citizens by withholding a cheap, safe drug that combats the disease? Lucifer had better add some square footage to purgatory. He's gonna need it.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4257 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
These people in charge down there in Australia have crossed completely over the insanity bridge.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRAwcfCb/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30650 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
These people in charge down there in Australia have crossed completely over the insanity bridge.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRAwcfCb/

Off to the camps with you comrade!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I imagine there are a lot of people here that are green with envy...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Son-in-law (Navy) was required to show up at a shot-ex. He asked to see the vial. Rejected it because it didn’t say Comirnaty. Showed the corpsmen the FDA letter when accused of being “misinformed”. He was told a lot of people were also walking away when it was not the licensed product being administered. I’m so proud.

-rduckwor

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Watch out for Delta Mu:

Posts: 11212 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post