SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Cuomo Demands Private Businesses Ban Unvaccinated Customers

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...vaccinated-customers

Not long after Cuomo made his remarks, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said Monday that he may impose mandatory vaccination requirements in New Jersey, too. Murphy said his mandatory vax plans amounted to the absolute floor, meaning the minimum that the government might do.

Private-sector employers should require more employees to get vaxxed, the governor said, before adding that employees in health-care facilities and other high-risk venues (like prisons, for example) must get vaccinated right away.

Exactly 10,505,407 doses of various jabs have been administered in New Jersey as of Monday morning, while 5,309,373 individuals who live, work, or study in the Garden State are now fully vaccinated. Among the fully vaccinated there have been: 6,381 COVID+ cases (0.13%), 195 COVID-related hospitalizations (0.004%)and 50 COVID-related deaths (0.001%).

Perhaps he didn't consider the ramifications of this approach, but if all private businesses adopted this policy many unvaccinated people might have trouble buying food. One in eight black New Yorkers would be unable to shop, per NYC's own data.

More at link

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This post also has relevance to the Olympic games thread

https://www.foxnews.com/opinio...games-john-ratcliffe

John Ratcliffe (former DNI):

With the summer Olympics kicking off in Japan in the midst of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this is a good time to remember that in a matter of just six months, another Olympic Games is scheduled to take place in Beijing, where the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leadership coordinated -- and continues to perpetrate -- a massive cover up of the virus’s origins and the circumstances surrounding its initial outbreak.

the world -- and the International Olympic Committee (IOC) -- should not allow Beijing to enjoy the benefits of hosting a massive global event while rejecting transparency and refusing to allow inquiries into, much less answering for, the deaths of millions of people around the world.

I had access to all of the U.S. government’s most sensitive intelligence related to the pandemic. My informed opinion is that the lab leak theory isn’t just a "possibility," at the very least it is more like a probability, if not very close to a certainty.

More than 18 months after the virus first leaked into the world, I still have not seen a single shred of scientific evidence or intelligence that the virus outbreak was a naturally occurring "spillover" that jumped from an animal to a human.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That would hurt them quite badly where they need it--their ego.

Thanks, sdy

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Perhaps he didn't consider the ramifications of this approach, but if all private businesses adopted this policy many unvaccinated people might have trouble buying food.

Leftists often use access to food as a political weapon against their enemies.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Johnny 3eagles: Prayers and well wishes. Keep us posted.
sigmonkey had a rough time for awhile.

First couple of days, very mild. Then, well, I've been in bed since Thursday afternoon trying to sleep off the chills and lethargy. I really need to get moving but........at least the chills are gone. Loss of appetite too. Couldn't get through two eggs and Spam this morning.

And Arkansas Department of Health sent another text and no phone call. Whatever. It's Arkansas, thousands of cases every day.

Thank God I'm young and healthy.
Would love to hear what medication physician’s prescribed at first onset of COVID.
I am under the impression, you get nothing.
Go home and suck it up.

Is that true or are they providing therapeutic’s?
Example Regeneron
I believe this is what they gave my 94 year old mother and she was in and out of the hospital rather quickly.

Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine and/or Azithromycin

Ivermectin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you have Democrats in control you have Tyranny.

North Carolina Mandates Vaccines for State Employees and Health Care Workers, School Board Debates on Masks

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...n-masks_3929576.html

Citing a resurgence of COVID-19 cases due to the Delta variant and “the unvaccinated,” North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper has issued vaccine mandates for state employees and state-run medical facilities.

On July 29, the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) said in a press release that state government employees are required to show proof of vaccination status and urged private businesses to enforce the requirement as well.

If an employee hasn’t been vaccinated, he or she must wear a mask, be tested once a week, maintain six feet of distance from others, “not gather with other unvaccinated people who do not live with them,” and not travel.

On July 27, the Division of State Operated Healthcare Facilities, which operates within the NCDHHS, issued a mandate requiring employees of state-run health care facilities to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Sept. 30 or face disciplinary action.

In a press release, North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore (R-Cleveland) said, though he’s been vaccinated, he doesn’t support the mandate, calling the decision to be vaccinated a “personal one and should be made between a doctor and a patient.”

“North Carolinians will not be bullied into being vaccinated against their will, particularly with a vaccine that has yet to be approved by the FDA,” Moore said in the press release. “Our healthcare workers are certainly capable of weighing the risks and benefits and can make their own decision about the vaccine. This mandate could force healthcare workers to choose between their employment and their conscience. Now is not the time to risk losing any of our healthcare workers who have been at the front lines of this pandemic.”

According to NCDHHS’ COVID-19 dashboard report on Aug. 2, there were 2,190 newly reported cases, 1,359 currently hospitalized, and 13,670 total deaths in North Carolina.

The dashboard also reports that 61 percent of the adult population has had one dose of the vaccination, and 58 percent have been fully vaccinated.

In addition to its mandates, the NCDHHS, using the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) updated guidelines, recommends that North Carolina K-12 schools require staff, teachers, and students to wear masks, “regardless of vaccination status,” though each school district can decide if students and staff will be required to wear masks.

School Mask Mandates
Data collected by the North Carolina School Board Association (NCSBA) tracks which schools are implementing either mandatory or optional mask policies.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education voted 8-1 in favor of mask mandates for its K-12 school system on July 30.

“If I look at the DHHS numbers, hospital admissions average 2.3 percent of children under the age of 17, which comes out in actual numbers as two admissions a day,” said Sean Strain, one board member who voted against the mandate. “Now that’s two more than I wish it were, he said in the meeting, but my question is: what problem are we trying to solve? If we are trying to solve the pandemic of the unvaccinated adults by imposing restrictions and constraints on our unvaccinated and unvaccinated children who are not at risk, I have an issue with it. Then this recommendation is not for the health and safety of our students and staff. It’s a public health community action that actually is not targeting a significant risk, because the significant risk is not born out by the data.”

Other schools school board members cited NCDHHS, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, and the Mecklenburg County Public Health, echoing recommendations by those organizations that said all individuals in a K-12 setting should wear face masks indoors.

On June 1, the Union County Board of Education in Monroe, North Carolina, according to the NCSBA, approved a resolution to request that Cooper rescind his executive order regarding mask wearing in schools and direct the NCDHHS to update its public health toolkit.

In addition, the board voted to ask Cooper to not require school employees or students to receive a COVID-19 vaccination prior to attending school, and if Cooper does mandate masks and vaccines, the board agreed to ask that the North Carolina General Assembly intervene with legislation to prevent the mandates.

Moms for Liberty
At the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school board meeting was Moms for Liberty, a parental rights organization protesting the K-12 mask mandate.

Brooke Weiss, chairwoman for the Mecklenburg County chapter of the national nonprofit, told The Epoch Times that the vote wasn’t a surprise, but that they still wanted to have a presence.

The rights of the parent are being eroded, she said, adding that it’s the job of the parents to raise their kids, not the schools.

Weiss started the Moms for Liberty chapter in North Carolina after seeing her daughter’s homework assignment that had a question comparing slavery to the holocaust.

“It was a holocaust minimizing question,” Weiss said. “We are a Jewish family, so I didn’t appreciate them basically saying that slavery was worse because white people in America did the same exact thing to black people that the Nazis did to Jewish people. Slavery was an atrocity, as the holocaust was, but they don’t need to be compared, because slavery was not the calculated murder of six million people.”

The curriculum resembled other curriculums parents had reported that that reflected the teachings of critical race theory (CRT), a teaching based on the Marxist concept of class struggle, pitting two social classes—the bourgeoisie and the proletariat—against each other.

CRT uses this framework, but replaces the bourgeoisie with white people, and the proletariat with black people, or the oppressor and the oppressed, respectively.

It took her two weeks to see more of the test that was administered, though she never got to see the entire curriculum, she said.

Among the causes for which Moms for Liberty says it fights are individual medical rights, such as the wearing of masks in schools.

Weiss said she hasn’t seen any evidence that masks work, she said.

“There are no studies, and if there are studies, they aren’t scientific studies because there is no control group,” Weiss said. “They are not comparing their findings to groups that aren’t wearing masks.”

Weiss clarified that Moms for Liberty is not an anti-vaccine group and they do not deny that COVID-19 is serious.

“We just think that it should be up to individuals as far as making their own medical decisions,” Weiss said.

The Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
Both President Joe Biden and Cooper fortified the narrative that the current resurgence of COVID-19 has been caused by the unvaccinated.

“Look, the only pandemic we have now is among the unvaccinated,” Biden said on July 16 to a reporter at the White House.

Cooper said at a news conference on July 29, “Unvaccinated people are driving this resurgence and getting themselves and other people sick.”

Leslie Manookian, president and founder of the Health Freedom Defense Fund (HFDF), told The Epoch Times that she believes that the unvaccinated are being blamed for the Delta variant “in order to hype up peer pressure on the vaccinated and to marginalize them into submission.”

The HFDF is a health rights advocacy group active in legal fights against government overreach.

After HFDF filed a lawsuit against a school district in Los Angeles for mandating vaccines last year, the school district retracted its vaccine mandate the next day, Manookian said.

Manookian said HFDF has several lawsuits addressing government overreach of mask and vaccine mandates in airports and other travel hubs, and a lawsuit against a major university that has mandated vaccines.

Manookian said, after having spoken with several physicians, what she has been told is that the Delta variant is 99 percent the same as COVID-19, and while it may be more contagious, it is less virulent, “as is the case as most viruses evolve and spread through the population.

“The truth is that in Britain roughly 50 percent of recent cases of the virus, in particular the Delta variant, were in fully vaccinated individuals,” Manookian said. “In Israel, the latest I heard was that in a recent outbreak 83 percent of cases were in fully vaccinated and a large majority were Delta variant. In the United States, there have been so many tens of thousands of cases and many, many deaths in fully vaccinated individuals that the CDC stopped counting the number of cases in vaccinated individuals unless the case resulted in hospitalization or death.”

Politicization of Science
As far as whether masks work, Manookian said, the narrative has become not scientific, but political.

“There is some very definitive research showing that masks do not stop the spread of viruses such as SARS-doc-2 or flu,” Manookian said. “In the spring of May 2020, the CDC published a review of 10 randomized controlled trials evaluating the impact of masks on the spread of flu, and they found that there was negligible impact. It’s important to remember that randomized controlled trials are considered one of the gold standards in science. Amazingly, CDC published a study, then completely disregarded it and recommended that people wear masks.”

Because the virus can be spread via aerosols and the gaps in the masks are 1,000 to 5,000 times the size of the particles of the virus, she said, the argument that the masks stop visible droplets does not consider what is microscopic, leaving the argument for wearing masks even less valid.

Wearing a mask increases carbon dioxide levels and reduces oxygen levels that can “literally kill brain cells,” Manookian said, which damages the developing brain of the K-12 student.

“But there’s also the psychological and emotional impact that masks have on children, and how they impede them from developing,” Manookian said. “Children learn how to read people, how to form words and speak, how to give cues to others through their faces and others faces, and we are preventing that from happening.”

Despite other studies within the CDC and internationally that show masks are ineffective, she said, the CDC has continued to advise people to wear masks, creating two narratives: one from people who do their own research, and the other from people who listen to the state narrative of federal health agencies as projected by the legacy media outlets.

“This can only be explained by the politicization of science,” Manookian said.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Psyops?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Turns out you can’t even trust Johns Hopkins.

I’m now convinced that NO ONE can be trusted with anything pandemic related now, it’s all become far too politicized:

Massive spike in reported increase of COVID-19 deaths was skewed by old data

It’s this “huge spike” that is causing everyone to panic and reinstitute masking and all the other related BS Mad

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Johnny 3eagles: Prayers and well wishes. Keep us posted.
sigmonkey had a rough time for awhile.

First couple of days, very mild. Then, well, I've been in bed since Thursday afternoon trying to sleep off the chills and lethargy. I really need to get moving but........at least the chills are gone. Loss of appetite too. Couldn't get through two eggs and Spam this morning.

And Arkansas Department of Health sent another text and no phone call. Whatever. It's Arkansas, thousands of cases every day.

Thank God I'm young and healthy.

Yep, all sounds familiar. Slight sniffles first day then 4 days of no appetite, bit of a loss of smell and taste, fevers at night that left me wringing wet, and a hellava cough. Things smoothed out a bit on day 5 but fevers and cough persisted until I finally called the Dr. on day 11. She prescribed some meds for the lungs but of course by then it had run it’s course and I didn’t need any. So lasted about two weeks and lost 10 pounds. But I am now “naturally” vaccinated! I ain’t taking theirs!

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I would say John Hopkins was in on it before it even started. Check out Event 201 that predicted this whole pandemic before it arrived. Watch the videos and see how everything they said would happen is now happening.

Sponsored by John Hopkins/ Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/ World Economic Forum.

https://www.centerforhealthsec...event201/videos.html

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
After a handful of phone calls and txts today I learned that several people I know have tested positive in the last several days in the East Texas and North Louisiana areas (from greater DFW all the way to the Mississippi River, generally along the I20 corridor and the various adjacent metro areas).

This includes a mix of those who were vaccinated and those not, as well as a mix of children and adults (8, 10, and 17yo kids), and most of these particular adults are healthy Gen Xers, middle to upper class with ample access to treatment/Doctors/etc., not in any of the higher risk groups.

One's wife required some IV fluids at a hospital, but most just have the flu like symptoms so far in varying degrees, one can't taste things much already. Most of them had been being careful to hermit like...

One specific mother daughter combo drove from Monroe to Dallas and back last week for a school thing, but they didn't interact with the rest and most weren't travelling anywhere not local to them.

News has said it is a hot area. I now have direct confirmation of new positive tests and symptoms from locals in four cities along that route.

Be especially careful in those areas...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I would say John Hopkins was in on it before it even started. Check out Event 201 that predicted this whole pandemic before it arrived. Watch the videos and see how everything they said would happen is now happening.

Sponsored by John Hopkins/ Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/ World Economic Forum.

https://www.centerforhealthsec...event201/videos.html

Yep.

John Hopkins is involved up to their eyeballs in this PLANDEMIC.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Separately, it is estimated that upwards of 100k people attended the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago on July 31st.

That...seems unwise...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Some folks in Germany are taking a hard look at the costs and benefits of their governments COVID response…

Respiratory diseases, such as the symptomatic COVID-19 disease, have not been recorded to an extraordinary extent in Germany. A large number of studies have now shown that lethality and mortality are similar to influenza. An overload of the health care system has not even remotely occurred.

However, as is becoming increasingly clear, the government’s Corona measures have caused massive social, psychological, health, cultural and economic collateral damage. This is especially true of the lockdowns that have been imposed. Effects of these measures: Millions of additional unemployed and short-time workers, companies in bankruptcy, excess mortality among the isolated elderly, inadequate health care for the population due to a large number of postponed surgeries and doctor’s visits omitted out of fear, increased suicides, large increases in child abuse, traumatization and “new” fearful social behavior among people. Many fundamental rights were and continue to be restricted on the basis of hastily forced legal changes. The new applicable law empowers federal and state governments to restrict civil rights as needed even after this pandemic has ended, and democratic processes have been shortened and suspended (e.g., postponed elections). Our liberal democratic structures have been altered. Democracy has thus suffered great damage. Many people felt and still feel the measures to be degrading and incapacitating.

It is now necessary to carry out an objective and unsparing analysis of the overall situation, including the crisis management of the federal and state governments, in order to be as well prepared as possible for future pandemics in the sense of structured pandemic preparedness. This also includes a balance sheet or interim balance sheet of the damage that has occurred, which must be attributed to the virus or the prescribed measures in each case.

Time is of the essence because it is possible at any time that a virus event and/or suboptimal crisis management could lead to potentially avoidable damage and casualties.

It is simply not acceptable to wait for the establishment of a parliamentary committee of inquiry, which, as experience has shown, has a longer lead time. Therefore, since mid-July 2020, the Corona Committee has heard experts and witnesses in weekly meetings on a wide range of issues concerning the virus, crisis management and consequences. In particular, the collateral damage of the lockdown, which has been little evaluated to date, has been examined in greater detail.

The sessions are led by lawyers experienced in litigation. They are streamed live and remain available as a recording. Citizens can participate in the discussion by contributing via chat and email. The results of the committee’s work through August 23, 2020, are summarized in an interim report. Additional meetings will follow. A comprehensive final report with transcribed passages from the meetings and a rich collection of evidence is in progress.

All individuals involved are committed to the principles of scientific evidence and are willing to engage in factual discussion on the various topics without personal, scientific, or economic conflicts of interest

https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/about/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found this on a website and thought it was a pretty good analysis. Even if it has some sarcasm.

●”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”

Government: “NO”

●”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”

Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

●”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”

Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

●”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”

Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

● “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

● “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

● “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”

Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

●”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”

●”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”

Government: “To protect others.”

●”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

● “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”

Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”

So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...eeps-country-n406336

China locking down again as Delta variant sweeps country

This seems unusual for a country that has bragged about its vaccines and effectiveness in corralling COVID-19. The Associated Press reports that the Delta variant has now created outbreaks in half of China’s provinces and in 35 cities. As a result, Beijing has once again imposed shutdowns and mandatory testing regimes:

China suspended flights and trains, canceled professional basketball league games and announced mass coronavirus testing in Wuhan on Tuesday as widening outbreaks of the delta variant reached the city where the disease was first detected in late 2019.

While the total number of cases is still in the hundreds, they are far more widespread than anything China has dealt with since the initial outbreak that devastated Wuhan in early 2020 and over time spread to the rest of the country and the world.

China has not eliminated but largely curbed Covid-19 at home with quick lockdowns and mass testing to isolate infected people whenever new cases pop up. Most previous outbreaks didn’t spread far beyond a city or province. This time, cases have been confirmed in more than 35 cities in 17 of China’s 33 provinces and regions.

The cities of Nanjing and Yangzhou have canceled all domestic flights, and Beijing has halted long-distance trains from 23 stations. The Chinese Basketball Association said that matches of its men’s professional league would be suspended because of the pandemic.

How seriously should we take China’s reported-cases claims? If all they’re seeing is a caseload in the hundreds, they shouldn’t need this kind of wide and economically damaging response. Their totalitarian surveillance state should make contact tracing relatively easy, and containment of a few hundred cases across such a wide field shouldn’t be impossible without these kinds of broad actions.

China has insisted that it has succeeded in vaccinating wide swaths of the country. As of yesterday, China’s national health commission claimed it had administered almost 1.7 billion doses to its populace, enough to fully vaccinate nearly 900 million people in a population of 1.4 billion, which amounts to 64.3% — nearly enough to achieve herd immunity.

But immunity is the question. China’s using its own vaccines in this effort, at the same time that they’re exporting them to other countries in an effort to deploy “vaccine diplomacy.” Western vaccines have performed very well against the Delta variant, including here in the US, despite some media hysteria over an exceedingly small percentage of breakthrough cases. If China’s vaccines performed as well against COVID of any variety, Delta should be a low risk with almost 65% of their total population inoculated, especially given the lower risks among children who might not yet be inoculated at all. We already know from data in other countries — notably Chile, whose inoculation rate with China’s vaccines equals China’s own — that the Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines are not effective.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Get ready for more supply chain issues.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's Sonny & Cher on the radio every morning all over again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
US Automakers to Reinstate Mask Mandates at All Plants

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...-plants_3931319.html

Detroit’s Big Three automakers and the United Auto Workers (UAW) union said on Tuesday that they will reinstate the wearing of masks at all U.S. plants, offices, and warehouses, regardless of vaccination status, beginning on Wednesday.

General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co, and Stellantis NV said in a joint statement with the union the move is in response to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) change in COVID-19 guidance for masks for fully vaccinated people related to the Delta variant.

The CDC said last week that fully vaccinated people should wear masks indoors in public spaces in places with substantial or high COVID-19 community transmission rates. The CDC said on Monday that almost 80% of U.S. counties are now at those levels.

At least one major international automaker also plans to reinstate mask requirements for employees later this week, a person briefed on the matter told Reuters.

In June, the U.S. automakers and UAW announced that fully vaccinated workers at their U.S. factories would not have to wear masks on the job beginning on July 12. Numerous automakers operating in the United States had already begun lifting pandemic mask mandates as cases declined.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Monkey see. Monkey do

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post