SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
What boils me is our tax dollars pay this asshole!!

https://nypost.com/2021/08/01/...-going-to-get-worse/

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
are those number based on people who died with covid or people who died from covid

one is relevant, the other is misleading

People who died with covid using an unreliable PCR test that is cycled way to high and due to be replaced with a test that will differentiate between the flu and covid later this year.

Hospitals were also paid extra money for covid patients by the Federal government, but we know that would never influence anything.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sdy, for putting that together.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
would also be really interesting to see a similar graph for influenza and one for pneumonia

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
would also be really interesting to see a similar graph for influenza and one for pneumonia

Didn't you get the memo. Flu miraculously disappeared last year. The headlines were it was the mask wearing and washing of hands.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

Didn't you get the memo. Flu miraculously disappeared last year. The headlines were it was the mask wearing and washing of hands.

See how effective masking is. That's why I do it while driving by myself, walking through the neighborhood, and in my own home. Its such a miracle I am contemplating sleeping in one too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

Here is my reply to Fauci

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

What did you actually expect him to say?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Today, Sunday, I received a text message from the Arkansas Department of Health informing me to expect a call as it relates to public health. I'm certain they got my 8nfo from my positive Covid test on Wednesday.

I am uncertain if I will be my normal self (raging asshole) or play along to see what's up.

I got the call as well last year.
Talked to the lady, she was plesant and asked me a few questions.

1. Did I have any symptoms, if so, what were they.
2. Did I seek treatment.
3. What day did I notice symptoms.
4. Did I notify anyone I was aware that I came into contact, that I had tested positive.

I was surprised that it was not more involved.

She also told me that since it was more then 10 days since my symptoms came on, I was already out of the infectious stage and I that I need not quarantine.

But, being Florida panhandle and a pretty heavy red area, it may have been partly why.

We still have places where people ain't loosed they danged minds, and such as...

Florida Man lives in the eastern time zone...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Johnny 3eagles: Prayers and well wishes. Keep us posted.
sigmonkey had a rough time for awhile.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
For questioning the science

Sky News Australia banned from YouTube for seven days over Covid misinformation

Here are several lefty articles

https://www.theguardian.com/me...covid-misinformation

https://www.washingtonpost.com...a-fox-covid-murdoch/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02...-intl-hnk/index.html

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
On vaccines, lies, and Auschwitz
And the usefulness of performative anger when the facts are more and more against you

https://alexberenson.substack....Lj0TstfbyiIQ8V1oxHVE

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Sky News Australia banned from YouTube for seven days over Covid misinformation
That was a mistake

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...a-escalation-n406046

obama will celebrate his 60th birthday at Martha's Vineyard w 475 guests this coming weekend

biden turned down the invite.

"Even if the Obamas can’t grasp the optics, Biden and his team apparently do. How would it look to have the president show up at a party with 475 guests and then turn around and lecture people about mask-wearing and social distancing? Let alone holding large get-togethers in their backyards with actual friends?"

"Why it matters: The recent breakthrough cases in nearby Provincetown, Massachusetts, after the July Fourth holiday showed the continued risk of spread even between vaccinated people — prompting new masking guidelines from the CDC."

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch: Chaos Erupts On The Streets Of Berlin As Police Attack Anti-Lockdown Protesters

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-lockdown-protesters

Worldwide protests against the decimation of freedom continued this weekend, with Berlin in Germany becoming the focal point as thousands took to the streets, rising up against lockdowns and the introduction of vaccine passports in the country.

As we reported last week, authorities in Germany have indicated that unvaccinated people could be banned from cinemas and restaurants and that those who have taken the jab will have “more freedom.”

Angela Merkel’s chief of staff Helge Braun stated that unvaccinated people, even if they test negative for COVID, would not be allowed to go to venues like restaurants, cinemas, or stadiums, because “the risk to everyone else is too high.”

Footage from the weekend highlighted riot police fighting with protesters, pepper spraying people and even aggressively pushing around old women and children.

The AP reports that 600 people were arrested.

Videos at link.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Johnny 3eagles: Prayers and well wishes. Keep us posted.
sigmonkey had a rough time for awhile.

First couple of days, very mild. Then, well, I've been in bed since Thursday afternoon trying to sleep off the chills and lethargy. I really need to get moving but........at least the chills are gone. Loss of appetite too. Couldn't get through two eggs and Spam this morning.

And Arkansas Department of Health sent another text and no phone call. Whatever. It's Arkansas, thousands of cases every day.

Thank God I'm young and healthy.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/trav...formation/ar-AAMR6AV

Canada fines pair of travelers nearly $20k each for false vaccination information

Two American travelers are facing stiff fines after allegedly providing false COVID-19 vaccine information to Canadian health officials while traveling to the nation.

According to Canada's Public Health Agency, each traveler provided false information on their required vaccination credentials and pre-departure tests during a trip to Toronto during the week of July 18. Agency officials also said the travelers attempted to avoid a required stay in government-authorized housing and on-arrival testing requirements.

Both were issued four fines for their alleged violations, totaling $19,720 each.

It is not clear how the travelers arrived in Canada, why they had provided false information nor if they were infected. The government has not released the identity of either American traveler.

Effective July 5, Canada implemented some exemptions for fully vaccinated travelers to enter the country that comes with a series of testing and quarantine regulations. This differs from the new series of land border guidance scheduled to go into effect for fully vaccinated Americans next week.

For anyone else considering the move, health officials are providing a clear warning.

"The Government of Canada will continue to investigate incidents reported and will not hesitate to take enforcement action where it is warranted to protect the health of Canadians from the further spread of COVID-19 and its variants of concern," the health agency's statement said.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Lowe’s reinstated their mask mandate this morning. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
Best optic I've seen thus far. Take the people you held up as heros and the best among us, and fire them if they refuse to take a drug they don't want. Wow, just wow. This country is starting to look totally different than anything even approaching the America I remember.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post