SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Israel Becomes First Country In World To Push 3rd COVID Shot For Already Vaccinated
And there you have it. This shit is designed to be milked in perpetuity to achieve whatever goals and agenda those in power are pushing. Election season will obviously be the next agenda item the Covid 'tool' will be used to bastardize.

Unless the population wises up and pushes back hard on this BS, something I have little faith they will do, we'll never be free of it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah - if 2 spike protein pokes don't work a 3rd certainly will. Frown

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Why Is a Toxic Vaccine Being Mandated?
Paul Craig Roberts • July 29, 2021

Two medical scientists acquired the animal studies that Pfizer provided Japanese health authorities in its application for emergency use authorization of its Covid vaccine in Japan. The scientists saw that the animal studies had a number of red flags that were ignored in the rush to market a vaccine. The scientists discuss the vaccine, how it works, and the ignored red flags: https://doctors4covidethics.or...ics-and-toxicity.pdf They conclude that it was gross negligence for regulatory authorities to grant emergency use of the vaccine. They say that the use of the vaccine constitutes crimes against humanity.

Here are the scientists’ conclusions:

“Pfizer’s animal data clearly presaged the following risks and dangers:

• blood clotting shortly after vaccination, potentially leading to heart attacks, stroke, and venous thrombosis
  • grave harm to female fertility
  • grave harm to breastfed infants
  • cumulative toxicity after multiple injections

“With the exception of female fertility, which can simply not be evaluated within the short period of time for which the vaccines have been in use, all of the above risks have been substantiated since the vaccines have been rolled out—all are manifest in the reports to the various adverse event registries. Those registries also contain a very considerable number of reports on abortions and stillbirths shortly after vaccination, which should have prompted urgent investigation.

“We must emphasize again that each of these risks could readily be inferred from the cited limited preclinical data, but were not followed up with appropriate in-depth investigations. In particular, the clinical trials did not monitor any laboratory parameters that could have provided information on these risks, such as those related to blood coagulation (e.g. D-dimers/thrombocytes), muscle cell damage (e.g. troponin/creatine kinase), or liver damage (e.g. γ-glutamyltransferase). That the various regulatory agencies granted emergency use authorization based on such incomplete and insufficient data amounts to nothing less than gross negligence.

“Of particularly grave concern is the very slow elimination of the toxic cationic lipids. In persons repeatedly injected with mRNA vaccines containing these lipids— be they directed against COVID, or any other pathogen or disease—this would result in cumulative toxicity. There is a real possibility that cationic lipids will accumulate in the ovaries. The implied grave risk to female fertility demands the most urgent attention of the public and of the health authorities.

“Since the so-called clinical trials were carried out with such negligence, the real trials are occurring only now—on a massive scale, and with devastating results. This vaccine, and others, are often called “experimental.” Calling off this failed experiment is long overdue. Continuing or even mandating the use of this poisonous vaccine, and the apparently imminent issuance of full approval for it are crimes against humanity.”

The illegitimate president Biden has accepted the role of chief propagandist for mass mandated vaccination. He said today (July 29) that all federal employees and contractors will have to show proof of vaccination or wear masks, use social distancing, and have regular testing. https://www.theepochtimes.com/...workers_3925272.html
A number of state governors are also mandating vaccination of state employees, and corporations are requiring it of their employees and some are requiring prospective employees to be vaccinated prior to their job interview.

Danny Meyer, the founder and chairman of Shake Shack just announced that both employees and customers must be vaccinated. No proof of vaccination, no service. https://www.theepochtimes.com/...ination_3924721.html

To understand how utterly stupid all are from Danny Meyer to Joe Biden, consider that these tyrannical and strictly illegal mandates (see: https://www.paulcraigroberts.o...-scam-is-unraveling/ ) are being blamed on the “delta variant” against which health authorities admit the vaccine is ineffectual. What then is the point of the vaccination?

We know from the adverse vaccine effects databases that the US, UK, and EU alone have 3,000,000 adverse vaccine cases and tens of thousands of deaths. Clearly, the vaccine carries high risk. We also know from reports from the UK, Israel and elsewhere that it is the countries with the highest percentage of their populations vaccinated that are having the highest rate of new cases, and the cases are vaccinated people.

There is now abundant evidence that the mRNA injections are creating identical symptoms to those created by the Covid virus—life-treating blood-clotting for example. It is an act of murder to mandate a vaccine that is known to kill people.

To ask the question again, what is the purpose of the vaccination? Is the purpose the “grave harm to female fertility”? Is the purpose the large percentage of the vaccinated population that some experts expect will die from the vaccine’s toxicity? Is the purpose Big Pharma’s profits? Is the purpose to breach the law that requires informed consent for any intervention in one’s body so that authorities can mandate that we be microchipped?

Something is going on that we are not being told.

https://www.unz.com/proberts/w...cine-being-mandated/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Something is going on that we are not being told.
On that I am in full agreement. However, the rest of that story reads a bit too tinfoil hattish.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
According to the CDC, Delta is suddenly now the End Of Days:
Roll Eyes

quote:

The CDC is clearly concerned that it's losing the PR war to convince Americans that they must mask up and get vaccinated. Because less than a week after declaring that it would revive its mask mandate, the CDC has just pulled a classic media trick: turning the fearmongering nob up to '11' by leaking an "internal report" that supports the official narrative (even making it look like the more moderate of two options) while laundering the source of the information by allowing a reputable news org to market the story as an "exclusive".

A slide deck apparently shared widely inside the agency in the weeks after it first lifted the original mask mandate in May shows that the delta variant appears to cause more severe illness in younger patients, while spreading as easily as "chickenpox." What's more, it warns that the vaccine's ability to spread via infecting the already vaccinated means the CDC should impose even more stringent guidance - the presentation called for "universal masking." The document "strikes an urgent note, revealing the agency knows it must revamp its public message to emphasize vaccination as the best defense against a variant so contagious that it acts almost like a different novel virus."

"The War Has Changed" - Leaked CDC Report Claims Delta Spreads As Easily As "Chickenpox"

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
what is the purpose of the vaccination? Is the purpose the “grave harm to female fertility”? Is the purpose the large percentage of the vaccinated population that some experts expect will die from the vaccine’s toxicity? Is the purpose Big Pharma’s profits? Is the purpose to breach the law that requires informed consent for any intervention in one’s body so that authorities can mandate that we be micro chipped?

Yeah... sounds a bit too tinfoil hattish.
But I'm glad my daughter (now pregnant with child #2) is refusing the vaccine.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Data showing the vaccines aren't as effective against the variants isn't exactly groundbreaking. We've seen similar reports from other sources, notably the Israeli Health Ministry.

The thing to remember here is that this data is already dated. The story readily admits the presentation was circulated months ago.

Former FDA head Dr. Scott Gottlieb has highlighted data suggesting that the US outbreak will follow a similar trajectory as delta-driven outbreaks in the UK and Europe. The pattern is already most obvious in states like Missouri, one of the original hotbeds for the delta outbreak.

The key to understanding this is a rate known as Rt, a representation of how many people are being infected by each new case. When it falls below 1, that means the rate of viral spread is slowing. And the data suggest that it's already on that trajectory.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...ds-easily-chickenpox

-rduckwor

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a big surprise. It infects people then runs out of people to infect then nearly disappears. Should have shown a line for deaths remaining flat or marginally increasing as well on the chart.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This is comical. Seems almost like Babylonian Bee, but it's not.

Cuomo begs businesses to return to NYC after devastating shutdown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Why? So he can just shut them down again?

I fully expect the Commie Governor of Pennsylvania to make a move like that any day now despite the hospitals NOT full of any Covid patients and the vast majority of us getting on with our lives. The roads and highways are pre-Covid jammed now and everyone is out and about and no longer hiding in their houses.

Luckily for us, he can now only put in new emergency declarations for 21 days and then it has to go to the state legislature. We stripped him of his power to act like a King and just unilaterally keep extending any restrictions or lockdowns back in May.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
A few guys congregate every Thursday at a small taco fast food place in town. The place seats 25 at best and most food is take-out. We noticed an increase in masks with about 10% of customers masked up.

If you are so scared of the Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, etc. that you need a mask, what the hell are you doing buying tacos at a place in which the servers wear no masks and put the food together right in front of you? Head scratch.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Andrew Cuomo: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely."

Lee Zeldin reply: "So let me get this straight..when Republicans have been saying this that means they are science deniers trying to kill people, but when
@NYGovCuomo finally says this today then he is a genius who should write another book about his incredible leadership? Did I get that right?"

Donald Trump Jr: "Brilliant strategist... it's incredible that no one thought of this months ago!"

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stick a well-deserved fork in NYC.

Office workers that have already checked out are likely not coming back as they are successfully working remotely, and many of the other attractions that made NYC great such as Broadway Theater, museums, galleries, high-end shopping, restaurants, etc., etc., will take YEARS to return to their former glory if ever.

The Progressives don’t GAF about the repercussions of their destructive policies. They never do.

Some would even consider the destruction, mayhem and resultant dependency on gubberment a desired feature not a flaw.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
quote:

Office workers that have already checked out are likely not coming back as they are successfully working remotely, and many of the other attractions that made NYC great such as Broadway Theater, museums, galleries, high-end shopping, restaurants, etc., etc., will take YEARS to return to their former glory if ever.

The Progressives don’t GAF about the repercussions of their destructive policies. They never do.

Some would even consider the destruction, mayhem (violent crime is way up) and resultant dependency on gubberment a desired feature not a flaw.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
If you are so scared of the Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, etc.
[snip]
I thought it was going to be Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, etc. variants?
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

Some would even consider the destruction, mayhem and resultant dependency on gubberment a desired feature not a flaw.
As Dennis Prager so eloquently states, Cookster...”Everything the Left touches, it destroys”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:

Office workers that have already checked out are likely not coming back

I'm sure there are examples on both sides of the spectrum on this. For example, my wife's company is based out of NYC and they all begged to reopen the office. It's part of that company's DNA based on what they do. But, I have no idea why anyone would want to go back there after what that administration has done to the city. I wonder where the next Giuliani will come from and how long it will take for them to go back to it.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
One you have to believe the government is all benevolent and does not have one self interest bone in their body they way they are pushing this vaccine. IMO the government does not give one rats ass about my health. They’d probably just as soon see me die so they don’t have to pay me social security or provide me Medicare.

At the same time they pontificate about the deep health concerns they hold for the citizens they are allowing thousands of illegals across the border with no vaccinations or a health check of any kind and busing them to various places around the country. Now you reconcile those two things and make your own conclusions.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
One you have to believe the government is all benevolent and does not have one self interest bone in their body they way they are pushing this vaccine. IMO the government does not give one rats ass about my health. They’d probably just as soon see me die so they don’t have to pay me social security or provide me Medicare.

At the same time they pontificate about the deep health concerns they hold for the citizens they are allowing thousands of illegals across the border with no vaccinations or a health check of any kind and busing them to various places around the country. Now you reconcile those two things and make your own conclusions.

This is all you need to know about how seriously this criminal administration is taking this manufactured crisis. The reason covid numbers are rising (not that they are as dangerous) is because the democRATs are facilitating it's spread. You won't see that point addressed by these prople.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well one business unit (Aero) of the 4 business units that make up the company I work for just announced that face burkas are once again mandatory starting Monday morning. I’m sure my business unit will do a “meeeee toooo!” by the end of today or Monday.

I’m reading comments on our company internal news website and Slack and people are PISSED. Lots of ones like “but I got the vaxx because you promised I could take off the mask!”

Suckers! Roll Eyes

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Because folks humored the authorities initially, we'll now live the rest of our lives being perpetually harassed over imaginary 'public health' mandates. Liberty was a precious jewel to be defended at all costs. We hid in the basement and conceded the idiots had a point.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post