SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As an add on to the VA shot requirement being initiated, the shitbags will go after all federal agencies next.

https://thehill.com/homenews/a...irements-for-federal

Time to start looking for an freedom friendly attorney. Or a doctor/priest that will sign off on an exemption.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Department of Justice Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal
Federal law doesn't prohibit public agencies, private business from requiring vaccines for employees

Because... of course they did.
Obama's wing man and all of that.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Speaking of masks…WTF is up with these HUGE bizarre muzzles the US Olympic Team is being made to wear? Eek

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Video at link: One of the best I have seen.

Dr. Bret Weinstein: ‘Perverse Incentives’ in the Vaccine Rollout and the Censorship of Science

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...science_3885796.html

“We are exposing a huge fraction of the population to what is in effect a scientific experiment, except that it isn’t a scientific experiment because we are deliberately avoiding collecting data that would allow us to evaluate the impact,” says Dr. Bret Weinstein, an evolutionary biologist and co-host of the DarkHorse podcast.

In this deep-dive with Dr. Weinstein, we discuss COVID-19 vaccine safety, the efficacy of repurposed drugs, the Wuhan lab leak theory, and this new age of censorship. What scientific data and information is currently being denied to the public?

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
All you American serfs will mask and vax or your livelihood will be destroyed.

All you beautiful precious immigrants are free to move about the country while infected.

La Joya, TX PD is suppose to do go live about this on their FB at 7.

La Joya, TX PD FB

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
My 81 year old mother in law lives to watch the news, but is slipping cognitively. Now even though she’s vaccinated, she’s more confused then when this started last year.

It didn’t have to be this way.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My nephew just started at Moderna in Norwood MA last week. I invited him up for lobsters and bourbon this weekend. Might have a few questions. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Speaking of masks…WTF is up with these HUGE bizarre muzzles the US Olympic Team is being made to wear? Eek

Just what I would want - finally make it to the podium and I have to wear a ridiculous mask for the photo op. They should at least let them take it off for a photo.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Contrary to popular belief The Phrase "First do no harm" is not part of the Physician's Hippocratic oath. But the medical profession subscribes to the thought and ethos of the phrase. That being said, it seems that Dr Fauci has veered away from that idea and has done more harm than good recently with the flip flopping on masks, social distancing, vaccines and the like. Not to mention the ties? to the Wu Han lab. Just wondering if Fauci ever continued on with direct patient care after his Internal Medicine residency or did he go directly into research and lab work? He doesn't seem to have that people/patient bedside manner persona that most Med Drs do.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SFCUSARET,

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

All you beautiful precious immigrants are free to move about the country while infected.

Over 50K, released and bussed across America - no vaccinations, no masks, nothing.

https://www.axios.com/migrant-...e8-2a8b60e3c070.html

No telling what the real number is, Axios is a leftwing site.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Over 50K, released and bussed across America - no vaccinations, no masks, nothing

https://www.axios.com/migrant-...e8-2a8b60e3c070.html

No telling what the real number is, Axios is a leftwing site.

There goes your privilege showing. Just like the George Floyd rioters, contrary to conventional wisdom, this actually makes us safer from COVID, just ask the MSM. Uninsured illegal immigrants may actually be the cure for COVID.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Yup. We received the email yesterday at work. Effective 07/28/21, all Title 38 employees (basically everyone in the medical field, doctors, nurses, dentist, etc) are NOW required to have the Covid vaccine. We have 8 weeks to comply. No mention on non-Title 38 employees. So there it is. I had to take the vaccine today.

quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
As an add on to the VA shot requirement being initiated, the shitbags will go after all federal agencies next.

https://thehill.com/homenews/a...irements-for-federal

Time to start looking for an freedom friendly attorney. Or a doctor/priest that will sign off on an exemption.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDC Reverses Indoor-Mask Rules, Biden Mulls Mandating Vaccines For Federal Workers, Threatens Lockdowns

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ederal-mask-guidance

Update (1600ET): President Biden delivered an address Tuesday to the US intelligence community, but afterwards he was peppered with questions about the national COVID effort by reporters. While he mocked and ridiculed everyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine yet, he told reporters that the White House is weighing a requirement for federal workers. "If you haven't gotten the vaccine by now then you're not nearly as smart as I thought."

More at link.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Ador,

You could of told them it is against your whatever (you fill in the blank) But you chose not to. They cannot force you. So I have no sympathy for you. You took the medical experiment. That is on you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
An employee of mine just returned from the Dominican Republic. When they de-planed everyone was swabbed for COVID.

All of the white US passport holders had their swabs placed in individual containers with ID labels. All of the non white passengers had their swabs placed back in the package they came out of and dropped in a large bag lined trash can.

A few mentioned what was going on and a masked Border Patrol agent appeared and glared at them. Not wanting to be slowed or denied entry that all shut up and the one about to take a video stopped.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
[President-Alleged Biden] told reporters ... "If you haven't gotten the vaccine by now then you're not nearly as smart as I thought."

I'd regard Dementia Joe telling me I'm not smart a complement Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
similar to above reports,

https://hotair.com/allahpundit...-contractors-n405021

President Joe Biden will announce on Thursday a requirement that all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, or be required to submit to regular testing and mitigation requirements, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter…

While the specifics are still being finalized, the source said, federal workers would be required to attest to their vaccination status or submit to regular testing. The source said the proposal will be roughly similar to what is being implemented in New York City. Additional requirements for the unvaccinated could be added as agencies push to vaccinate their employees.

xxxxxxxxxx

"he’s sparing the military for now, according to CNN. Maybe it’d be too disruptive logistically to have troops tested as regularly as he expects civilian workers to be who don’t want to get the shot instead.

But if he’s willing to pressure civilians this way, it’s a cinch that the Pentagon will require inoculation for all service members once the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA."

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
[President-Alleged Biden] told reporters ... "If you haven't gotten the vaccine by now then you're not nearly as smart as I thought."

I'd regard Dementia Joe telling me I'm not smart a complement Wink

There goes creepy Joe calling Black people stupid again, maybe he should revive 'super predator' too.

Link for chart.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Good. Lockdown the government. Especially the FBI and DOJ. We'll all be much safer.

quote:
CDC Reverses Indoor-Mask Rules, Biden Mulls Mandating Vaccines For Federal Workers, Threatens Lockdowns

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ederal-mask-guidance

Update (1600ET): President Biden delivered an address Tuesday to the US intelligence community, but afterwards he was peppered with questions about the national COVID effort by reporters. While he mocked and ridiculed everyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine yet, he told reporters that the White House is weighing a requirement for federal workers. "If you haven't gotten the vaccine by now then you're not nearly as smart as I thought."

More at link.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gov. Newsom Panics, Pulls Kids From Summer Camp After Maskless Photo Of Son Surfaces

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...s-photo-son-surfaces

California Governor Gavin Newsom pulled his children from a summer camp after photos surfaced of his son attending without a mask while indoors - in clear violation of Newsom's own guidance.

And while the camp explicitly tells parents "Masks will not be enforced," Newsom - who's facing a recall - is playing it off like he had no idea.

"The Newsoms were concerned to see unvaccinated children unmasked indoors at a camp their children began attending yesterday. Their kids will no longer be attending the camp," said communications director, Erin Mellon, in a statement to Fox News.

Newsom's current guidance for children aged 2-11 is that masks should be worn during "camps for youth, youth sports and other youth activities, including theater and music performances and band. Updated CDC guidance is forthcoming for youth settings."

California officials announced July 9 that students and teachers returning to the classroom this year will also be required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.

"We’re going to start with a requirement K through 12 that the year begins with masks," California Health and Human Services Secretary Mark Ghaly said at the time. "At the outset of the new year, students should be able to walk into school without worrying about whether they will feel different or singled out for being vaccinated or unvaccinated — treating all kids the same will support a calm and supportive school environment." -Fox News

The incident is reminiscent of the French Laundry episode - in which Newsom apologized after he was caught dining with lobbyists and top brass from the California Medical Association last year against his own lockdown mandate.