SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

"The Cheapest COVID-19 Therapy in the World – Dr.Berg"

Click-bait video removed

Thanks for validating my point about COVID-19 shills that make money from a pandemic. COVID-19 advice from a Scientologist chiropractor fad diet guru. Really?

Well it is a free country so go ahead and get the shot. But I will wait until there is enough data to take it off the experimental status.

But there are other alternatives like hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.

What makes Ivermectin particularly useful in COVID-19 is the fact that it works both in the initial viral phase of the illness, when antivirals are required, as well as the inflammatory stage, when the viral load drops off and anti-inflammatories become necessary. It’s been shown to significantly inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro,1 speed up viral clearance and dramatically reduce the risk of death.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
MSNBC: ‘Idiot Percentage Of This Population That Just Needs To Be Told What To Do’

By  Ben Johnson

Jul 23, 2021   DailyWire.com

A certain portion of the American people are too stupid that they cannot be trusted to live their own lives and require a domineering government to order them around, a frequent MSNBC contributor said on Friday morning’s episode of “Morning Joe.”

“You don’t have a choice,” Donny Deutsch, a controversial business mogul and pundit, told those opposed to another wave of mask mandates, vaccine passports, or legislation requiring American citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.

Co-host Mika Brzezinski favorably quoted an op-ed from Bloomberg News, titled “The Case for Vaccine Mandates,” which reads, “States should instead be issuing their own vaccine passports, and requiring health-care workers to be vaccinated.”

Jonathan Lemire of The Associated Press asked Deutsch about the political wisdom of forcing people, especially schoolchildren, to wear masks again. “There was such a sense this summer of being relieved, of not having to wear masks anymore. How will this play? Isn’t this a political firestorm waiting, if masks are asked to come back?” he asked.

Deutsch replied that it will be easier to shape mass behavior now that the American public has gotten used to taking orders.

“I think it was a lot harder the first time around … creating new behavior versus returning to, kind of, behavior we’ve already been through,” he said. “So look, whether it’s a mandated mask, a mandated vaccine is, at this point, there is a percentage of the population that — who cares whether they’re angry or upset about it? There’s 330 million people in this country. We need to protect ourselves.”

“I’m done worrying about what people think. I’m done worrying about, ‘Is there going to be a firestorm?’” he continued. “Whether it’s a mandated mask or a mandated vaccine, there’s an idiot percentage of this population that just needs to be told what to do. And guess what? You don’t have a choice. Too bad.”

Aside from his role as a regular guest on MSNBC, Deutsch has anchored several cable news talk shows, including CNBC’s “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch,” MSNBC’s “Saturday Night Politics with Donny Deutsch,” and Bloomberg’s “With All Due Respect.”

His CNN show, “(Get to) The Point,” was canceled after just one week for low ratings.

https://www.dailywire.com/news...o-be-told-what-to-do

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and maybe, one day here before too long, we'll start telling you idiots what to do, in our own way.

And, BTW, we do have a choice. As a matter of fact, we have several choices, and if you keep pushing, you'll find out about some of those choices. You're not going to bully me into having an experimental drug injected into my body. P-E-R-I-O-D, and part of me hopes you freakin' try it.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Donny Douche can go self fornicate.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Deutsch replied that it will be easier to shape mass behavior now that the American public has gotten used to taking orders.

“Whether it’s a mandated mask or a mandated vaccine, there’s an idiot percentage of this population that just needs to be told what to do. And guess what? You don’t have a choice. Too bad.”
But Trump was the totalitarian that was running rampant over our rights and destroying the country. The more these people talk, the more they openly out themselves for exactly who they are. And Mr. Douche can take his BS and ram it sideways up his rear.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The more these people talk, the more they openly out themselves for exactly who they are

But they are so detached from reality that they don't see it that way. They feel Trump was the dictator, and so he was. They feel that they are not, and so they aren't.

It's pure projection.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Follow the science! Obey - and limit that COVID spreading eye contact…

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That eye contact can be real dangerous. I think they took a page out of the grizzly bear encounter survival guide.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some guy in a beerhall is setting health guidelines.

I say we hit him up for stock tips, too. That sumbitch must be brilliant.

posted Hide Post
They don't want you flirting with people at other tables, but they will allow couples in the toilet. Interesting...

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Eye contact up close does not transmit the virus. It is only past the distance of six feet that looking someone in the eye will give you the Big Kahuna Virus.

Everyone knows that

Seriously gentlemen, wouldn't you like to see this planet of ridiculous apes get their comeuppance? How stupid are we?

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The fact that the majority of the population have not only accepted the lie but embrace it wholly has given these bureaucrats the motivation to keep pushing. That’s fine, when all the sheep have been calmly and easily corralled and all that’s left are the wolves we shall see how it works itself out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
And quit calling me names.
What did I call you?

Your reply said "your commie buddies". If you did not mean to call me a commie by association, say so and I will accept your apology.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Unreal. I didn't call you anything and I don't owe you jack shit. Hear me? Not jack shit. You are thoroughly confused.

posted Hide Post
Scratching my head on his logic Para…… Confused

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He knows better. He's being a troll right now, thinks he's clever.

NOW I called you something, man, and there's still nothing to apologize for.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
The more these people talk, the more they openly out themselves for exactly who they are

But they are so detached from reality that they don't see it that way. They feel Trump was the dictator, and so he was. They feel that they are not, and so they aren't.

It's pure projection.
Projection? More like severe mental illness. These people border on being total retards and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a polling place or position of authority

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Follow the science! Obey - and limit that COVID spreading eye contact…

Regarding that two people only in the bathroom thing, I'm really thinking they'd prefer I not use the plant arrangement in the dining room when the pause for the cause hits.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He knows better. He's being a troll right now, thinks he's clever.

NOW I called you something, man, and there's still nothing to apologize for.

Balls the size of coconuts, brain the size of a BB.
Wow. Does cne not realize who OWNS this forum?
*HINT* We are guests in his house.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post