SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was given a podcast from these guys discussing the Covid vaccines and also repurposed drugs like Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine and how they are saving people but it’s all being quashed and censored. Not three wackos with a microphone but three accomplished medical professionals all with backgrounds in virology and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry.

What they talk about will make you think twice about this vaccine and what’s coming as a result of it.

They seem to think that Covid is a blood disease and NOT a respiratory illness too:

Bret Weinstein: DarkHorse Podcast

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cait Corrigan, a graduate student studying peace and social transformation
Say what?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I was given a podcast from these guys discussing the Covid vaccines and also repurposed drugs like Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine and how they are saving people but it’s all being quashed and censored. Not three wackos with a microphone but three accomplished medical professionals all with backgrounds in virology and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry.

What they talk about will make you think twice about this vaccine and what’s coming as a result of it.

They seem to think that Covid is a blood disease and NOT a respiratory illness too:

Which of the podcasts are you referring to, the latest one #85?

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talk about tyranny:

Ohio Judge Makes COVID Vaccination Condition Of Probation

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-condition-probation

An Ohio judge has a new requirement for defendants seeking probation; mandatory COVD-19 vaccination.

Judge Richard Frye of Franklin County said last week that he's included the jab as a condition of release in three cases, after the defendants attributed their unvaccinated status to procrastination - as opposed to any philosophical, medical or religious objections.

"It occurred to me that at least some of these folks need to be encouraged not to procrastinate," Frye told the Columbus Dispatch, adding "I think it’s a reasonable condition when we’re telling people to get employed and be out in the community."

He declined to “speculate” what would happen if a defendant raised a medical, religious or philosophical exemption to vaccination, but said this is a different situation entirely than people who have simply put the matter off.

An example: a man named Cameron Stringer entered a guilty plea for one charge of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, for which he was sentenced to two years of probation (“community control,” as it’s known in Ohio).

Stringer must submit to random drug screening; avoid further legal trouble; return a firearm in question to its rightful owner; and obtain a COVID-19 vaccine within 30 days and provide proof to the Probation Department, court documents show. -Columbus Dispatch

It's unknown whether other judges have been imposing similar vaccination requirements, however a spokesman for the state Supreme Court referred the Dispatch to a news report about a judge offering to shorten probation for those who obtain vaccines.

ACLU lobbyist Gary Daniels said the requirement 'At a minimum, appears to be problematic.'

"It doesn’t have any real relationship to community control," he said in a brief interview.

Judge Frye's requirement comes as the rate of vaccinations has stalled out - with states and businesses offering cash incentives and entry into massive jackpots for those who get vaccinated.

According to the report, fewer than 48% of Ohioans have gotten at least one jab.

Posts: 13072 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mentioned that work has returned to normal this morning. It actually felt weird not stopping a security and getting harassed and actually seeing people's faces. I started my job about a year ago, some people I have never seen their faces, or haven't seen them without a chin diaper on. I almost felt guilty not wearing a mask.

As someone who has been looking forward to this day, I somewhat understand the reluctance of the indoctrinated to ditch their mask. I now have to reprogram myself to return to normal. It must be extremely hard for those that thought they were saving grandma by wearing a mask and were posting mask selfies on Facebook.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
quote:

Which of the podcasts are you referring to, the latest one #85?

I don’t see a number on my podcast but it’s this one:

How To Save The World In Three Easy Steps
June 11, 2021

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology. 
Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines. 
Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist. 
Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines. 

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Mentioned that work has returned to normal this morning. It actually felt weird not stopping a security and getting harassed and actually seeing people's faces. I started my job about a year ago, some people I have never seen their faces, or haven't seen them without a chin diaper on. I almost felt guilty not wearing a mask.

As someone who has been looking forward to this day, I somewhat understand the reluctance of the indoctrinated to ditch their mask. I now have to reprogram myself to return to normal. It must be extremely hard for those that thought they were saving grandma by wearing a mask and were posting mask selfies on Facebook.
A couple times a week I pick up and deliver "lost" luggage from the airport. For about the past month I've made it a point to not wear a mask in the airport and so far no one has batted an eye or said shit. 95% of the people are masked. I think they don't even notice any more or realize they are masked.

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes, the "Delta variant"

D for Delta. D for Dumbass

We have the "authorities" who issue the lie, then their co-conspirators sanction the lie and spread it to the gullible and uninformed, who swallow that garbage like it's cherry soda.

This is what they want.

I see no point in getting riled up about all this at this point. What they're doing is apparent to any clear-thinking, honest person. The voices of we few, we not so happy few are getting drowned out in the sea of lies and confusion. No one is listening. Either a person can see all of this for theirself, or they're swallowing the lies and asking for more "information".

The primary failing of the human race is on full display right now- our ape-like simplemindedness and our tendency to panic are in control, and no one is listening. These thieves are taking our liberties and most people are unlocking the door for them, in the hope, it seems, that the scary invisible magic germs won't kill them. At intervals in history, the entire human race looks incredibly stupid, and here we are again.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was at Costco today and 75% of the shoppers there were still masked up like good little sheep.

It’s almost like they don’t want to be free any longer. Like the guy in The Matrix who just wanted to stay and didn’t care anymore:

posted Hide Post
quote:
I was at Costco today and 75% of the shoppers there were still masked up like good little sheep.

Was in the Winter Park FL Costco this AM and only saw 4 customers wearing masks - lot of the employees are - but the customers have had enough of the nonsense. Of course we had the TS/Hurricane nonsense going on with Paper Goods and bottled water flying off the pallets - but that's SOP for Floridians...

Posts: 256 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Free gas and groceries if you take the jab?
That's insulting... and a waste of our tax dollars.
But I can't be bought that cheap. I'm holding out for a mansion and a yacht.

Free gas and groceries: St. Louis County OKs vaccine incentive program

St. Louis County is hoping free groceries and gas will lure more people to roll up their sleeves and get the Covid-19 vaccine.

The county council approved a vaccine incentive program Tuesday night that could use up to $875,000 in American Rescue Plan Act funds to buy gift cards, which can then be given out to people who get vaccinated.

“I support this program if that’s what it takes to get those sitting on the fence to get a shot in their arm,” County Executive Sam Page said during a briefing Wednesday morning.

Full details haven’t been worked out yet, but the county could use about $500,000 to buy grocery gift cards and $250,000 on gas cards. More details about who would be eligible and all the logistics should be announced over the next couple weeks.

With the delta variant surging in Missouri, Page said the county health department has seen an increase in total Covid-19 cases. Week over week, they’ve gone up more than 25% in the county, Page said.

“These cases are preventable,” the county executive stated.

The latest data on the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services dashboard shows 48.9% of St. Louis County residents have started the vaccination process, and 43.2% are fully vaccinated.

On Wednesday, St. Louis County also announced it will be ramping up efforts to get eligible children vaccinated before heading back to school in the fall. Page said teenagers are falling behind in their vaccination rate, with only about one-third of teens initiating the vaccine process.

https://www.bizjournals.com/st...centive-program.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
With the delta variant surging in Missouri, Page said the county health department has seen an increase in total Covid-19 cases. Week over week, they’ve gone up more than 25% in the county, Page said.

Let's see some real numbers. Cases up 25% week over week? So - you had 4 cases last week and now you have 5 cases this week? C'mon. Roll Eyes

And yes, let's get those children vaccinated even after the CDC announced they are tracking a series of cardiovascular issues related to the Covid19 vaccine in people under the age of 25.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Costco today saw about a solid 50/50 or masked vs not. Might have been my imagination, but it seemed like each camp was occasionally giving the other odd looks.

Also, I have to say, these fucking morons walking around a mask on down below their chin... What’s the goddamn point? I mean, really. When they were required, I figured these folks just didn’t wanna wear them and were doing it to technically get by with “I’m wearing a mask.” Now, you don’t have to and they look about 150% dumber. I’ve actually fought the urge to ask a few people why they do it, and today came real close to asking this guy “why bother with that?” today but decided better of it because my son was with me. I’m sure it’s some mixture of habit and mediocre intelligence, but good grief it bugs me.

Posts: 17625 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^I want to ask the same. Why are you wearing a chin diaper? If the mask was providing some level of protection, it's certainly not when it doesn't cover your breathing holes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
these fucking morons walking around a mask on down below their chin

And there is the answer. Stupes!

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I refer to them as 'Mouth Breathers'... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Free gas and groceries if you take the jab?
That's insulting... and a waste of our tax dollars.
But I can't be bought that cheap. I'm holding out for a mansion and a yacht.

Free gas and groceries: St. Louis County OKs vaccine incentive program

St. Louis County is hoping free groceries and gas will lure more people to roll up their sleeves and get the Covid-19 vaccine.

The county council approved a vaccine incentive program Tuesday night that could use up to $875,000 in American Rescue Plan Act funds to buy gift cards, which can then be given out to people who get vaccinated.

“I support this program if that’s what it takes to get those sitting on the fence to get a shot in their arm,” County Executive Sam Page said during a briefing Wednesday morning.

Full details haven’t been worked out yet, but the county could use about $500,000 to buy grocery gift cards and $250,000 on gas cards. More details about who would be eligible and all the logistics should be announced over the next couple weeks.

“These cases are preventable,” the county executive stated.

The latest data on the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services dashboard shows 48.9% of St. Louis County residents have started the vaccination process, and 43.2% are fully vaccinated.

On Wednesday, St. Louis County also announced it will be ramping up efforts to get eligible children vaccinated before heading back to school in the fall. Page said teenagers are falling behind in their vaccination rate, with only about one-third of teens initiating the vaccine process.

https://www.bizjournals.com/st...centive-program.html
Free groceries and gas ain't nuthin' since NY upped the ante. I wonder who will be the first to offer free hookers and blow? Big Grin
quote:
NY inmates offered conjugal visits for COVID vaccine
6,603 inmates and 5,175 prison staffers have been diagnosed with COVID-19, per DOCCS website

By Brenadette Hogan , Bruce Golding | New York Post

It’s Hot Vax Summer — for jailbirds.

State prison officials are so desperate to get inmates vaccinated against COVID-19 that they’re dangling care packages, barbecue parties and even conjugal visits, according to a memo issued this week to the nearly 34,000 jailbirds.

A mere 45 percent of New York’s incarcerated felons have been inoculated, compared to more than 70 percent of the law-abiding population, Acting Corrections and Community Supervision Commissioner Anthony Annucci wrote.

Meanwhile, "many other state prison populations have much higher vaccination rates," Annucci lamented.

"To encourage you to do your part in this fight, the Department will implement an incentive program," he wrote Wednesday.

The plan includes randomly gifting five fully vaccinated inmates in each of the state’s 50 prisons care packages filled with "the most popular food items sold at our assigned facility’s commissary, not to exceed a $75 value."

"In addition, at the conclusion of this vaccination campaign, Central Office will award a facility barbecue to all vaccinated individuals at six facilities…for the highest percentage of individuals vaccinated," Annucci wrote.

The cook-outs will be divided among prisons housing 399 or fewer inmates, 400 to 799 and more than 800 each, with two from each category getting the prize.

And if satisfying hunger isn’t enough, officials are also appealing to other, baser instincts.

"In addition to keeping yourself, your family, and your friends safe, one other benefit for getting the vaccine is that when the Department restarts the Family Reunification Program in September, it will be a pre-requisite for any participating incarcerated individual to be fully vaccinated," Annucci wrote.

"Family reunification" is bureaucratic jargon for conjugal visits that take place in trailers and generally last between two and three days.

To qualify, inmates have to be well-behaved and receive approval from the commissioner’s office, according to a source familiar with the process.

As of Thursday, 6,603 inmates and 5,175 prison staffers have been diagnosed with COVID-19, with 42 inmates still isolated and being treated, according to the DOCCS website.

Thirty-five inmates and eight staffers have died of the disease.

Annucci’s memo followed vaccination incentives announced recently by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio that include lottery tickets worth as much as $5 million each, college scholarships, MTA MetroCards and railroad passes, and gym memberships.

Mike Powers, president of the state Correctional Officers & Police Benevolent Association said, "We feel New York should think about its own essential employees who continue to serve the community and follow the lead of other states who have correctional officer-specific incentives available."

"The brave men and women of NYSCOPBA have sacrificed their personal health and safety throughout this entire pandemic, putting in long hours in adverse conditions," Powers said.

"They’ve given everything they have to the state of New York, including unfairly having to fight to get their sick time made whole after being forced to quarantine after an exposure. Where is their vaccination incentive program?"

Annucci’s plan also came under fire Thursday from state Sen. Tom O’Mara (R-Elmira), who said, "The Cuomo’s administration has more important work to do than putting together and expending its resources on care packages and arranging barbecues for state prison inmates."

"State prison officials should be prioritizing their efforts on actions to put a stop to the rising tide of violence throughout our prison system and ensure adequate staffing levels," O’Mara said in a prepared statement.

O’Mara also accused Cuomo and his fellow Democratic lawmakers of "coddling inmates by severely hampering disciplinary sanctions, finding ways to parole more and more inmates, and diminishing the ability of correctional officers to deal with violence inside prisons."

A spokesperson DOCCS told The Post the department is "doing everything possible to encourage incarcerated individuals" to get vaccinated.

"The maximum number of vaccinated incarcerated individuals ensures a safer work environment for staff, the incarcerated population and visitors to facilities," the spokesperson said.

"This type of incentive program has proven to be effective not only in the general public, but in correctional systems across the country. For correction officers to politicize this effort and dismiss all the challenges of the past year and a half is beyond the pale."

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23660 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder who will be the first to offer free hookers and blow?

... Hunter will be all over that opportunity, that like the proverbial.

NY parmesan is pretty good.

Smile

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
A bit of a lengthy article, but this opinion piece sums up how many Aussies are feeling - exasperated.

Prime Minister's four-point plan out of Covid-19 fails to address Australia’s vaccine shortage

The PM claims we are “a prisoner of our success” on Covid-19 when we are actually tethered to his vaccine mistakes.

After three days of radio silence during one of the largest virus outbreaks the country has had since the pandemic began, Prime Minister Scott Morrison fronted the press to present his shiny new four-phase ‘pathway’ out of Covid-19.

The country waited with bated breath as the PM unveiled the steps required for Australia to open its borders, leave lockdowns and uncertainty behind us and learn to live with the virus without the threat of mass fatalities and the collapse of the public health system.

After announcing new caps to international arrivals in response to the highly-contagious nature of the Delta strain of the disease, Mr Morrison claimed Australia had become “a prisoner of its own success”, before going on to detail the new plan.

According to the government, the four phases are as follows:

• Reaching a certain (unspecified) vaccination threshold once all Australians have been offered the chance to get the vaccine

• A post-vaccination phase, in which the focus will shift from our current suppression strategy to minimising serious illness and death

• A consolidation phase where we implement plans for health authorities to manage Covid-19 like other infectious diseases such as influenza

• A complete return to normal life with quarantine-free travel for all those who are vaccinated, and no lockdowns or border closures remaining.

But at the end of the press conference, Australia was left with a familiar feeling: exasperation. And, 20 minutes after Mr Morrison finished speaking, #OH FFS was trending on Twitter, because it doesn’t take an epidemiologist to see that the PM’s plan falls spectacularly apart at its very first point — we simply do not have enough vaccines.

The plan we got was not the plan we need. It was an insulting reiteration of what everybody already knew: to move forward out of lockdowns and restrictions, Australians need to be vaccinated.

There was no mention of acquiring additional vaccines, no mention of a timeline for this to happen, and no mention of the way in which the government planned to achieve this as-yet-unspecified target of “enough” people vaccinated.

With only seven per cent of adult Australians fully vaccinated, putting us dead last of all OECD countries, it is clear to anyone paying attention that there has been what former PM Malcolm Turbull on Thursday referred to as “a comprehensive failure of administration”.

On Wednesday, Queensland’s Health Minister Dr Yvette D’Ath, flagged that the state had just eight days’ worth of Pfizer vaccines remaining, having been denied a request for more doses by the federal government.

Her comments came amid a multi-city lockdown in Queensland, sparked by local transmission of Covid-19 by an unvaccinated hospital worker.

“They need to tell us,” she said, “Is what they gave Victoria the end of it? Have we only got what is allocated and no contingency stock left until that big delivery in October?”

The ‘big delivery’ of Pfizer — that Health Minister Greg Hunt has claimed will bring two million doses per week to Australians — is increasingly looking like the only possibility for Australia to come anywhere near its constantly revised-down vaccination targets. And it’s still three long months away, meaning there is zero chance of ‘phase two’ being implemented until next year at the earliest.

At the very least, that means another six months of lockdowns, border closures and uncertainty for businesses as we remain stuck in the suppression phase of the plan.

Friday’s announcement came hot on the heels of Morrison’s last slapdash missive to the people, in which he declared — in direct conflict with his advice only two months prior — that under-40s could now access the AstraZeneca vaccine in consultation with their GP.

Medical clinics across the nation, as well as the AMA, The Australian Technical Advisory Group On Immunisation (ATAGI) and even state premiers, were seemingly informed of the change at the same time as the public.

This resulted in mass confusion, mixed messages, and what has now come to be the hallmark of our Prime Minister: a total absence of comment or clarification from his office in the wake of the chaos.

We’re seeing health workers and aged care workers still unvaccinated, 16 months into the pandemic.

I spoke yesterday with a hospital worker who says his team were offered vaccines in May, but only at one location in Sydney which was nearly impossible to get to in the hours it was available.

I know 60 and 70-year-olds who are completely unsure of how to access the vaccine, book an appointment, or whether or not they’re eligible.

That these people are so confused about the vaccine is the fault of a failure in public health communication, and in light of the way it has obfuscated the public’s realisation of just how few vaccines we actually have available, that failure seems to have a more sinister purpose.

More infuriating than the mixed messaging on AstraZeneca, however, is the knowledge that we could have had all the Pfizer we needed made available back in January.

Australia reportedly had the chance to secure 40 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine — enough to fully vaccinate almost every adult in the country — back in July 2020. Despite Mr Hunt continuously dodging questions about this timeline and insisting the government only began official talks with Pfizer in December 2020, many sources have contradicted this account, maintaining Pfizer wanted to make Australia a ‘gold standard’ in terms of the vaccine rollout.

They claim that the government turned down the offer for financial reasons — AstraZeneca was far cheaper. By the time issues with AstraZeneca became more evident and Pfizer became the preferred option, Australia was at the back of the line.

Having failed to secure any Moderna vaccine at all, we now find ourselves firmly locked down and locked away while the rest of the developed world is opening up.

Mr Morrison got one thing right in his announcement. Australians are prisoners. But we’re not prisoners of success — we’re prisoners of the government’s total failure to act quickly and boldly to secure the only known ticket out of this hell: vaccines.

The last line in this lengthy article, spells it out for Australia. Those Dad figures in charge - political opinion - vaccines will be the only way they dictate? A wandering and vague plan out of the snap COVID lockdowns and shut borders.

Indeed #OH FFS.

Me? I want to be able to fly back; see the ex and the kids in Montana; friends in Seattle, Dallas, Austin; and think about other things.

This years marks my 20th anniversary of 9/11. Was to be a personal journey, remembrance and the memory. My intention was to be there.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
NY inmates offered conjugal visits for COVID vaccine

Who are the visitors, what does the visitor get out of it, and how do they entice them to show up?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new...visits-covid-vaccine

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post