SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 1211
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Variantdemic will never end if the powers-that-be have their way Roll Eyes

Posts: 34031 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Ivermectin

It should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain stem that this is nothing more than the world's biggest money grab.

I've said it before, here in SF's pages, many times: The western "health care" system is not about the health of people, but about the health of the western "health care" system. The evidence of the truth of my assertion is overwhelming.

I had long suspected this was the case. Then came what I found about red yeast rice. (Link chosen at random.) Red yeast rice has been in use by millions the world over for centuries. Then along comes Big Pharma with synthetically-produced statins to lower LDL. When studies were done that showed RYR contains naturally-occurring statin and was just as effective as the expensive prescription stuff at lowering LDL, Big Pharma persuaded the FDA to fix the problem. The problem of course, being Big Pharma's bottom line. The FDA complied.

The FDA is not there to protect you from the pharmaceutical industry or anybody else. It's there to protect the bottom-lines of the industries it's supposed to regulate.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
At Philadelphia Airport yesterday. I dig it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30545 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
As we in the South say about this, “Well bless his heart.”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2720 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
As we in the South say about this, “Well bless his heart.”

You referring to that shirt? The shirt is great.

He's a transvaxxite.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30545 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
From the CDC website:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

"As of March 24, 2021, there are three COVID-19 vaccines available for use in the United States under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). These vaccines are monitored by VAERS and several other vaccine safety monitoring systems as part of the most intensive vaccine safety monitoring effort in U.S. history. This continuous, robust safety monitoring helps keep COVID-19 vaccines safe and helps ensure the benefits of vaccination continue to outweigh any risks.

Learn more about Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in the U.S.

Healthcare providers are required to report certain adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS. Learn about COVID-19 vaccine EUA reporting requirements for healthcare providersexternal icon."

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesaf...ing/vaers/index.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesaf...anchor_1617388966905

Here, this is what I turned up, see for yourself:

https://wonder.cdc.gov/control...5A5A304E28895D64709C

So I plugged in all vaccines, all deaths, all years, all locations, essentially all factors inclusive, and got a chart showing that of 14,950 vaccine related deaths reported since 1988,

58.35% occured from 1988 to 2020, and 41.65% occured in 2021 year to date.

Prior to 2021, the yearly percentages ranged from 0.01% to 4.03% in 2019.

Then 41.65% of all reported vaccine deaths occurred in the 2021 half year!
Did I do this correctly?

Posts: 15946 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Then 41.65% of all reported vaccine deaths occurred in the 2021 half year!
Did I do this correctly?

I believe the raw data includes all deaths that occurred in vaccinated individuals at this point. It doesn't mean they died FROM the vaccine. We've discussed how the Covid death count was over stated by including those that died with it as opposed to from it. This is subject to the same bias.

Posts: 8979 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I saw some headline on Fox about all/most wuflu deaths now are with unvaccinated people.

My question: why are there any deaths if we can treat people effectively with ivermectin or HCQ(?). How many deaths could have been prevented w/ those treatments? And who is going to held accountable?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12807 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
The packaging on the one I purchased last year says "pharmaceutical grade".

The new packaging now says "for animal use only".

Yeah - because you manufacture the animal version in a completely different factory than the human use version. Roll Eyes

Dumb question: is this what someone would consider in response to wuflu? how would one self administer (dosage, method, etc)?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...n-50-ml?cm_vc=-10005

Also, seems like TSC will not ship to this state, not sure why. They will ship to NV but don't see any of there location in NV having any stock.... Gov controlled now or just everyone out of stock?

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12807 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Konata,

This is the one. You ingest it and/or utilize topically. (no injection)

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...-on-1-l?cm_vc=-10005

You can look up dosage by bodyweight on the web.

I would just order on-line from them.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
The use of Ivermectin was discussed a few months ago here on Sig Forum, and I think it may have been in this thread. Anyway, here's a pretty good website that extensively discusses Ivermectin use and results from around the world. Around 2/3 of the way through there's a list of the trials, doses and frequency. There's plenty of other published medical research on the web that supports the use of Ivermectin against COVID, but it's difficult finding a definitive dose-per-bodyweight and frequency chart. (If you find one, post it. Thanks.)

You'll need a syringe to get the Ivermectin out of the bottle, but syringe markings are in milliliters (mL), not milligrams (mG). Here's a handy converter you can use.

Once you've done the research, you'll notice a big difference between the amount the researchers are giving their patients and what the bottle indicates for dosage. 1 mL/110 lbs for cattle is what's on the bottle, but the researchers are giving far less of a dose with good results. Use of the mG to mL calculator will show this.

I've gotten this info from a fellow rancher who's been taking 1 mL every 30 days since December. He weighs about 250, so he's taking less than the amount for cattle, but far more than what the researchers gave their patients with good results. He squirts it from the syringe into a glass of water then drinks it, and claims he hasn't had any side effects by doing so. Nor has he gotten the 'Rona.

YMMV, I'm not responsible for bad things that can happen to you, and all the other usual disclaimers. Do your own extensive research before ingesting anything made for cattle into your body.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2550 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/nation...mployment-claims-may

Maryland officials say they suspect over 508,000 new, potentially fraudulent unemployment claims have been filed since May.

The announcement Monday followed the state saying it has verified over 1.3 million fraudulent claims since the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic.

The most common means of filing a fraudulent claim is identity theft

Unemployment money was not considered a high target by most criminals before the pandemic because there was not a lot of funding in it. However, when the states started putting extra money into weekly unemployment checks during the pandemic, criminals took advantage.

Posts: 19654 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Anyone done the math yet to determine the odds of dying from the vaccines vs the 98.4% odds of surviving the virus? Wink

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
From a learned colleague with a background in Biology & Chemistry:

"VAERS data released yesterday (Friday, 25-JUL 2021) by the CDC showed a total of 387,087 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,113 deaths and 31,240 serious injuries between 14-DEC 2020 and 18-JUN 2021."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
but it's difficult finding a definitive dose-per-bodyweight and frequency chart. (If you find one, post it.

source doc here:

https://www.evms.edu/media/evm...OVID-19_Protocol.pdf

I have a lot of respect for Dr Marik

diagram on second page identifies mg/kg and number of doses

Posts: 19654 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Anyone done the math yet to determine the odds of dying from the vaccines vs the 98.4% odds of surviving the virus? Wink

98.4%? Maybe over the age of 85. Isn't the overall survival rate more like 99.8%?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I guess it depends on who is doing the math. Wink

Based on what the progressives, St Fauci and their media lapdogs are saying about the latest strain of COVID - its almost a death sentence! Better wear 3 masks! Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Is this the latest variant they’ve released? Where did they select as ground zero this time?

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I’ll check the suggestions for source and dosage. I need to find a local source. TSC indicating shipments not allowed to this state. Not sure where to check yet. Wonder if hcq is easier.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Regarding Ivermectin....This is truly how stupid people are today. Got in a bit of a debate with a friend's wife (he loves it when I smack her around verbally as he's too big a wimp to stand up to her). To set the table, she's a flaming Dem and Kamala lover. Anyway, I was suggesting we should be using Ivermectin to help prevent Covid spread instead of these experimental vaccines. She suggested she'd never use some unknown drug someone on the internet suggested. I asked her if she hates her dog (a Lhasa Apso lap dog she adores and dotes on). She was offended and triggered by my suggestion. I recommended she read the back of the heartworm medication package she was giving 'precious' monthly when she got home. My friend later told me she was shocked to find Ivermectin on that packaging as the primary drug. He also mentioned she was of course really pissed at me when she discovered this reality.

Yes, Dorothy, mentally ill morons do walk among us.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post