SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
There’s an article on OANN re: a senator who is trying to raise awareness of adverse effects of the vaccine.

There is a quote from one mother whose daughter seems seriously affected:

After being part of a Covid vaccine trial for 12-15 year-olds, Maddie has been to the ER 9 times and hospitalized 3 times for a total of 2 months.

“We are pro-vaccine and pro-science, which is why we agreed to let Maddie and her two older brothers volunteer for the trial,” one mother expressed. “Before Maddie got her final dose of the vaccine she was a healthy 12-year-old… She had a life. She was energetic. She was not like this.”

Why are they pro-vaccine? For a 12 year old? By what measure are they pro-science given they are pro-vaccine and allowed their preteen to get the vaccine? How could they let their 12 year old decide to volunteer - a 12 year old is not capable of making an informed decision and calculated risk here? Or if they made the decision for her, then wow.

I feel sorry for the daughter. Very tragic outcome and I hope she fully recovers. I can’t say in words how I feel about the mom.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is a local Philly talk radio guy, I think they’re going to try. I for one am done with this shit and will simply not comply:

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
There’s an article on OANN re: a senator who is trying to raise awareness of adverse effects of the vaccine.

There is a quote from one mother whose daughter seems seriously affected:

I feel sorry for the daughter. Very tragic outcome and I hope she fully recovers. I can’t say in words how I feel about the mom.

So what exactly happened to her?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30901 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The vaccine was never clinically tested on children.(if that's what you call 90 days of testing on hand picked,bi-pedal lab rats)

Governments around the world are now running those tests live on our children. And people are now waking up to the results.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Employers may require you to Just take the jab...
But you're on your own if you have any adverse side effects:

Employers Are No Longer Required by OSHA to Record Worker Side Effects from COVID Vaccine

Yesterday, Human Events News did a report on vaccine injuries and how some are turning to the crowdfunding site GoFundMe to raise money to assist in replacing lost income caused by the vaccine.

In the article, we cited Dr. Janelle Routhier, former executive within the pharmaceutical and medical device industries with experience in clinical trials, research & development, and marketing. She speculated that many people may be forced to crowdfunding sites owing to vaccine injuries not being covered under conventional workman’s compensation insurance.

Separately yesterday, it was reported that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s new guidance states that they will not enforce requiring any employers to record worker side effects from the vaccine.

According to the Horton Group, prior OSHA guidance indicated that employers were required to record an employee’s reaction to a vaccine if it was work related, a new case, and met one or more of the agency’s general recording criteria.

The new guidance says the following:

Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?
The DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will re-evaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

Employers can rely on the statement that the recording requirement will not be enforced through May 2022.

https://humanevents.com/2021/0...-from-covid-vaccine/

Meanwhile...
Sharyl Attkisson attempts to summarize adverse events around the world:

(UPDATED) Exclusive Summary: Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns

If you find yourself confused about the mixed guidance when it comes to Covid-19 vaccines and safety concerns, you’re not alone.

While the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is marketing widespread use of the emergency-use vaccines in the U.S. for both old and young alike, many other countries are limiting Covid-19 vaccine use. Health officials around the world are giving varying advice on safety issues as Covid-19 vaccines are given to more people, and more information can be collected.

https://sharylattkisson.com/20...19-vaccine-concerns/
Dated: June 30, 2021 by Sharyl Attkisson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Re: Democrats will try to use the Delta variant to do lockdowns again: Saw a news item on OAN that claimed Creepy Uncle Joe has already raised that possibility.

In other news: Remember the claims the experimental vaccines would be effective against the Delta variant--and possibly other variants? Well, it seems they're beginning to back-pedal on that one.

BOHICA - just as we knew it would

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Australia update:

The Delta variant is showing it's contagious nature, with large numbers of positive cases all over this land.

And it largely started with return overseas travelers. Which raises further questions of the Fed policies.

The political spat between the state Premiers (think Governors) and the Prime Minister intensifies, as to which age groups should be getting which vaccine ...

Lockdowns, don't leave home, masks ... many complacent Aussies are asking the question as to the actual effectiveness of lockdowns.

And lockdowns can't possibly be the answer everytime, for the remainder of all time as a health crisis response/means?

The MSM is in their own delightful cornucopia horn of plenty heaven with all the controversy and clock bait possible stories.

There are currently 62 cases hospitalised. The health systems, as such, is not overwhelmed.

Some 7.5 million Aussies have either had their first or second jab.

The real effects are being noticed.
The effect on families, finances, mental health.
The effect on children and their mental health.
A generation of children becoming loners.
Small businesses unable to survive.

Music venues, pubs, and cafes still under minimum capacity restrictions, despite the fact not one single positive case has been identified as being sourced from said places.

And now, for me, I've been asked by my employer to be vaccinated. It's not a condition of employment, more an expectation that if the faculty are to return to face to face meetings, classes and travel for seminars/conferences, the Fed OH&S rules could be no admittance to the building or face to face without being 'vaccinated'.

I don't have any issue with this. It's not about being a meek sheep, for me it's more common sense to do so.

But I do see the possible health/OH&S as a means to get more vaccinated.

There's political and social aspects to this entire mess.

I'll sign of here, as I think I might start to go further off topic.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
⁣Looking to arm yourself with arguments against getting the Jab? Here it is.

Dr. Richard Fleming presents ‘Event 2021’, A science-based presentation on the Covid Pandemic, from the Virus, to vaccines, treatments, and the Public Health response.

This video is 4 hours and 20 minutes long.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch...eslCioAoMq7HsRV.html

At the 2:49 mark, a video shows a DOD training session where the presenter talks about targeting religious fanatics using vaccines.
This was in 2005. Mind blowing.

‘EVENT 2021’ IN DALLAS, TX - Dr Richard Fleming

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4864 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Re: Democrats will try to use the Delta variant to do lockdowns again: Saw a news item on OAN that claimed Creepy Uncle Joe has already raised that possibility.

In other news: Remember the claims the experimental vaccines would be effective against the Delta variant--and possibly other variants? Well, it seems they're beginning to back-pedal on that one.

BOHICA - just as we knew it would
Good luck with that lockdown crap. Even in very Blue states like Michigan and California, people don't have much appetite for more stupidity. And DeSantis in Florida has already stated Florida will not shut down again for any reason associated with this bug. If the Dem's are dumb enough to go down this path (and they may be), they're toast next year when election time rolls around. Hell, they may already be toast given how spectacularly they've screwed up thus far on virtually every topic.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

And now, for me, I've been asked by my employer to be vaccinated. ....

I don't have any issue with this. It's not about being a meek sheep, for me it's more common sense to do so.

Common sense? Oh my God, man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30901 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This whole concept of “lockdown” is completely wrong and was wrong from the start and doesn’t even belong in free societies.

Let’s not forget where this term comes from: PRISON

I for one am NEVER doing any sort of “lockdown” again for any reason for this fucking scam of a pandemic Mad

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
We resume normal operations at work today. No masks, no health screenings, in person meetings.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good possibility that the Delta variant is just rebadged from the Indian variant. Remember India used Ivermectin and had a 99% success rate with it. God Bless !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Canada will prevent groups from gathering in order to stop the spread of 'unauthorized information'.

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1409185402280316929

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I met a pharma rep from Pfizer at my gym last week. Finally had to ask the big question yesterday. Nope - not vaccinated. According to her, the majority of her co-workers are not either. Not sure if she was kidding or not - but I guess it would not surprise me.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I met a pharma rep from Pfizer at my gym last week. Finally had to ask the big question yesterday. Nope - not vaccinated. According to her, the majority of her co-workers are not either.

Doesn't surprise me. It's all about the $$.
She knows better than to take it herself...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Canada will prevent groups from gathering in order to stop the spread of 'unauthorized information'.

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1409185402280316929

Unbelievable. Such a clear infringement of basic human rights. This is the DemocRATS vision of America.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Tech cracks down on Robert Malone, mRNA vaccine pioneer who warns about their risks

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

A scientist who credits himself as the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and has warned that they carry risks downplayed in the COVID-19 pandemic, said this week that LinkedIn "shut down" his personal account without explanation.

"The historic record of what I have done, stated, figured out (and when) etc. over time is a key part of establishing my credibility and track record as a professional," Robert Malone tweeted Wednesday. "And that has been erased completely and arbitrarily without warning or explanation."

He pays for the premium version of LinkedIn for the biotech and government consulting business he runs with his wife Jill, Malone said. That page remains live, but its last post, which highlighted his mRNA vaccine patents, is three weeks old.

"He was given no notice, no warnings" before removal Tuesday, Jill Malone wrote in an email to Just the News. "He has a 10-15 year old account - has never even had a warning. 6,000 followers."

Malone announced his removal several hours after sharing his LinkedIn post on Health Canada's response to concerns raised by him and others about the "spike protein" on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

He appears to be referring to the regulator's new heart-inflammation warnings, directed toward younger male adults and adolescents, on the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.

"This is certainly a big step forward in my opinion — particularly in contrast to the communication (or lack thereof) and denial from the US and other governments," according to an incomplete archived version of his LinkedIn post. "At least we are now discussing the merits and limitations of the scientific data."

It's the latest allegation of Big Tech suppressing contrarian views on COVID from highly credentialed scientists, even as medical and legal experts call attention to reported risks of mRNA vaccines for younger people, including college students and active-duty military men.

Twitter locked Harvard Medical School epidemiologist Martin Kulldorff out of his account for a month in response to his stated skepticism of the protective power of masks. He took to LinkedIn to share his thoughts and has continued to do so after Twitter reinstated him.

Kulldorff told Just the News that LinkedIn's action against Malone was "disturbing" but didn't answer how it would affect his own use of the professional social network. Malone is retweeting followers sharing screenshots of their LinkedIn account cancelations.

"Open debate is especially important during a public health emergency when many important public health question[s] do not yet have a known answer," Kulldorff wrote in an email. "To censor and silence scientists under such circumstances can lead to many unnecessary deaths," which is why LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube should "restore all suspended accounts."

Microsoft-owned LinkedIn did not respond to a request from Just the News to explain why it took down Malone's personal account and whether his business account is locked and, if so, on what basis. It previously declined to explain why it removed a post about Hunter Biden's laptop by a former Department of Homeland Security official.

He's also retweeting followers who claim Malone's accomplishments are under attack by anonymous contributors to Wikipedia. His page was edited to remove "all traces of your involvement with mRNA in the late 80s," according to one user, and another said it has been locked against further edits.

His professional website goes into great detail on his claim to have invented mRNA vaccines, including a 17-page page essay written by Jill Malone. Having married Robert before he started his research as a graduate student, she witnessed "the events involved in how RNA vaccination was invented and developed" and then how credit was stripped from him.

Malone does not appear to have an English-language page on the user-maintained online encyclopedia, but only a German-language page, another user pointed out. (He offered to hire "someone skilled and experienced in posting biographies on Wiki" two weeks ago.)

The discussion section of the German page says it was created in light of reporting on "possible Nobel Prize candidates arising from the RNA vaccines" and claims Malone is "currently raising the mood against the Covid19 mRNA vaccines and for ivermectin on Twitter."

The LinkedIn removal was not Malone's first brush with Big Tech censorship. Earlier this week he got caught in YouTube's removal of an episode of the DarkHorse podcast, hosted by former Evergreen State College evolutionary biologists Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying.

Malone had warned that the spike protein used in COVID-19 mRNA vaccines was "very dangerous" and that he had alerted the Food and Drug Administration of this danger "months and months ago." He told Fox News following the podcast episode's removal that the CDC had yet to perform "risk-benefit analyses" of COVID-19 vaccines, and that the "benefits probably don't outweigh the risks" for young people.

YouTube also demonetized the two channels used by the DarkHorse podcast, which erased "more than half our family income," Weinstein said Monday.

A YouTube spokesperson confirmed to Just the News it demonetized Weinstein's channel and affiliated channels and suspended them from its partner program, for "repeatedly" violating its policies, though he can "appeal the decision or reapply once the underlying issues that led to suspension have been addressed."

Malone's discussion of spike proteins wasn't a target, according to YouTube. (The clip of that specific discussion remains live.) Jill Malone said YouTube had removed other podcasts her husband has appeared on, and "seems to be banning any content with him in it," but she emphasized they could have been targeted simply for criticizing the "party line" of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.

The site bans content that recommends "use of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine (HQN) for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19," or that claims these treatments are "effective" or "safe," unless it "includes audio or imagery refuting these claims or gives weight to the consensus from health and medical authorities that the claims are untrue."

Weinstein has regularly promoted the "incredible story of Ivermectin," as it's termed on his June 9 podcast.

Two days before he disclosed the demonetization, Weinstein had accused Google and YouTube of "infantilizing a huge fraction of the population" by stamping out contrarian COVID discussions. "We are only able to discuss the COVID situation if we adhere to certain predigested conclusions and we pretend they emerged from evidence, which they do not."

Posts: 13073 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Graduate Student Tells RFK, Jr. How She Took on Her School’s COVID Vaccine Policy — and Won

Cait Corrigan told RFK, Jr. on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast” that she was threatened and harassed by her classmates, professor/academic advisor and the president of Earlham College when she pushed back against the school’s refusal to accept her religious belief exemption for the COVID vaccine.

Cait Corrigan, a graduate student studying peace and social transformation at Earlham School of Religion in Indiana, single-handedly changed the policy at her school that required students to provide proof of a negative COVID test and proof of COVID vaccination in order to attend graduation.

Link to article

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Good possibility that the Delta variant is just rebadged from the Indian variant.

No “possibility” about it. The powers-that-be decided “Indian Variant” was RAYYYCISSS and renamed it “Delta”

They are one and the same, I thought this was already pretty common knowledge?