SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
We don't need a buncha horney sexaholics running the streets in leather assless chaps and no masks....
Once again, chaps by definition are assless. Wink Smile

Yeah that’s like saying PIN number. Just doesn’t make any sense Big Grin

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I know we've all got cabin fever, but aren't you guys overthinking this a bit?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I know we've all got cabin fever, but aren't you guys overthinking this a bit?

Overthinking assless chaos?

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That doesn't happen until everyone in the market loses their ass, and we're still trying to keep that from happening.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The power mad ca governor has put some homeless in hotels. His administration is providing drugs and alcohol to those homeless to keep them in a stupor.

'yahoo finance', the self anointed experts on covid, predict that Republican states will experience more covid than democrat states.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
The power mad ca governor has put some homeless in hotels. His administration is providing drugs and alcohol to those homeless to keep them in a stupor.

'yahoo finance', the self anointed experts on covid, predict that Republican states will experience more covid than democrat states.

I heard Rush say that Newsom is proposing (demanding) a trillion dollar bailout for the West Coast lefty states. There's a reason why these governors are suffocating their economies; they want collapse so the feds can come save them from their decades of bad behavior.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
L A County to remain in lockdown THRU the month of July.
https://www.latimes.com/califo...ve-toward-new-normal

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Are they trying for violent insurrection? What's their end game? Won't be happy until we are Venezuela? There are going to be armed Democrats in the streets, you can only bankrupt so many people before they fight back.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
That doesn't happen until everyone in the market loses their ass, and we're still trying to keep that from happening.

Good point, ol' chap.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I heard Rush say that Newsom is proposing (demanding) a trillion dollar bailout for the West Coast lefty states. There's a reason why these governors are suffocating their economies; they want collapse so the feds can come save them from their decades of bad behavior.

Yeah... and California doesn't even have it that bad. Illinois (which would also like a bailout) and Massachusetts both have more Covid cases than California despite having smaller populations.

California (Population: 39,747,267)
Illinois (Population: 12,700,381)
Massachusetts (Population: 6,976,597)

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Musk has re-opened his ca plant despite lock down...and dares to be arrested.

https://www.marketwatch.com/st...own-order-2020-05-11

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Musk has re-opened his ca plant despite lock down.

I don't have much of an opinion about Musk one way or another, but I have to say he is currently my favorite African American, telling those California loons to pound sand.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northern VA is getting pushed back towards reopening two more weeks. Seven out of 10 cases of the Wuhan in the state have been here. Local decisions after Ralphie caved to their demands.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Musk has re-opened his ca plant despite lock down.

I don't have much of an opinion about Musk one way or another, but I have to say he is currently my favorite African American, telling those California loons to pound sand.
I actually don't care much for Musk, but with this move he's made my day. Watch what happens when other states re-open and things start to return to normal without everyone dying. People in the locked down states are going to lose their ever loving minds and erupt. Should make for some entertaining TV.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Musk has re-opened his ca plant despite lock down...and dares to be arrested.

Tin Foil hat engaged.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that part of the play book in D states that are locked down tight, is to let people open up businesses, vis a vis Musk/Tesla, this gives them an out either way.

If the Virus kicks up they can blame the people like Musk for not listening to them, if it doesn't they can take credit for letting business open. This is acomplished without actually doing anything either way..

Politicians.... remember the line in The Hunt for Red October from Jeffery Pelt...

Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops, but it also means that I keep my options open.

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So someone with sharp online sleuthing skills found the ONE hairdresser shop open in all of Pennsylvania, and it just so happens to be 2 miles away from the state capital in Harrisburg.

All other barbers and hairdressers have been shut down since March 19 but somehow our governor gave this one a waiver to operate. I guarantee that this is being kept open strictly for these fs%sking politicians to use.

I swear we are like the old Soviet Union now.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others“

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

... There are going to be armed Democrats in the streets....

Where are the arms going to come from? I'm not giving them any.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I grew up in NJ and still have a lot of friends there. I see them post on Facebook pretty frequently about officers dying from COVID in NJ. I looked it up and 10 so far. Three of them died on the same day 5/11/20.

RIP Sergeant Clegg, Officer Craig, and Officer Roberts.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Why even give a date? They're too gutless to say their lockdown is indefinite so they just keep extending it just before it was supposed to expire.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Why even give a date? They're too gutless to say their lockdown is indefinite so they just keep extending it just before it was supposed to expire.

They’re doing that to keep the masses from freaking. Dr. False-i doesn’t even want school in the fall.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post