SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
FLY -TY. That is similar to what I could gather as well. It does not mean that there isn't a study which looked at each vaccine type to identify individual risks. I doubt there will be anytime soon either. Most western countries are NOT interested in researching their mistakes.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2043 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've read and watched quit a bit about the various injectables. I'm not a doc or biologist etc.

Same here.

Here's a brief summary of what we've learned:

1. Do your own research.
2. Don't trust or believe the public health agencies including but not limited to CDC and FDA.
3. No one is liable for harm.
4. Buyer beware.
5. If they try to FORCE you to take it or else: lives would be destroyed, jobs lost, bank/credit cancelled, literal banishment from participating in society... it's still better than submitting.
6. Never forget.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24231 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
6. Never forget

Bears repeating.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15672 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Never EVER Forget!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Methodological Considerations Regarding the Quantification of DNA Impurities in the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Comirnaty®

https://www.mdpi.com/2409-9279...ack&utm_medium=email

2. Conclusions
The available information and data indicate that the ready-to-use mRNA vaccine Comirnaty contains DNA impurities that exceed the permitted limit value by several hundred times and, in some cases, even more than 500 times, and that this went unnoticed because the DNA quantification carried out as part of batch testing only at the active substance level appears to be methodologically inadequate when using qPCR, as explained above. Because of the conditions during the production of the mRNA active substance of Comirnaty, the applied qPCR is designed so that a massive under-detection of DNA impurities appears to be the result. Here, we have to remember that qPCR is matchless if specific DNA sequences are being quantified, but this is not the case if the aim is the quantification of the total DNA content. However, DNA contamination in Comirnaty is about total DNA, regardless of the sequences that it contains. Accordingly, it can be assumed that a fluorescence spectrometric measurement of the total DNA in the end product, analogous to the quantification of the mRNA active ingredient, a process that is, in fact, carried out in the end product, is not associated with a risk of under-detecting DNA contaminations but rather provides reliable values and thus satisfies the required level of drug safety.

Against this background, experimental testing of the total DNA contained in the ready-to-use diluted vaccine Comirnaty® via fluorescence spectrometric measurement, which is to be carried out by the authorities as part of the legal mandate for official batch testing, appears to be essential. Why this was systematically omitted by the European control laboratories according to the statements by the German Federal Government cited above should therefore be the subject of extensive expert discussions and reconsiderations.

Further, it should also be taken into account that DNA impurities in Comirnaty® are apparently integrated into the lipid nanoparticles and are thus transported directly into the cells of a vaccinated person, just like the mRNA active ingredient. What this means for the safety risks, particularly the possible integration of this DNA into the human genome, i.e., the risk of insertional mutagenesis, should be a secondary focus of the discussion required, which must go far beyond what could have been considered years before the so unexpected introduction of mRNA pharmaceuticals into the global market.

More at link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12803 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ In other words...

Remember, the jabs were definitely not gene therapies; that’s misinformation. But another new study poking a hole in that exhausted refrain appeared this month in the journal Methods and Protocols, titled “Methodological Considerations Regarding the Quantification of DNA Impurities in the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Comirnaty®.”

According to the researchers, it turns out that Pfizer may have slightly under-reported the amounts of DNA contamination in its magic spike protein elixirs. Behold my shocked face: Eek
And by slightly under-reported, I mean by orders of magnitude. Their conclusion included the alarming determination that contaminant DNA enters patients’ cells. In the study authors’ own words:

The available information and data indicate that the ready-to-use mRNA vaccine Comirnaty contains DNA impurities that exceed the permitted limit value by several hundred times and, in some cases, even more than 500 times, and that this went unnoticed because the DNA quantification carried out as part of batch testing only at the active substance level appears to be methodologically inadequate when using qPCR.
Further, DNA impurities in Comirnaty® are apparently integrated into the lipid nanoparticles and are thus transported directly into the cells of a vaccinated person, just like the mRNA active ingredient. What this means for the safety risks, particularly the possible integration of this DNA into the human genome, i.e., the risk of insertional mutagenesis, should be a secondary focus of the discussion required, which must go far beyond what could have been considered years before the so unexpected introduction of mRNA pharmaceuticals into the global market.

Haha, “unexpected introduction of mRNA” into the global market. Nice one. Unexpected is one way of putting it.

See, what you really don’t want in a vaccine is a cellular delivery system for random bacterial DNA. What could go wrong? One thing that could go wrong is cancer, or ‘oncogenesis’ in public health’s dialect.

But forget about contamination! Follow the science. Let’s keep looking at obesity and alcohol consumption instead. Except in downtown San Fransisco, that is, where the government-funded booze train must keep trundling down the addiction tracks.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24231 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107988 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15672 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Us pure bloods are getting awfully popular lately.

Posts: 13766 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Fauci Pillow
Picture of Fauci Pillow
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9 | Location: Couch | Registered: March 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Highly effective. Big Grin

What a joke!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38821 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Highly effective. Big Grin

What a joke!

I was talking to my grandma last week. She got COVID and told me that she had just gotten her sixth booster shot, and thank goodness she had, because if not for all those shots it might have been a whole lot worse. I bit my tongue and just said, oh that's really good.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20910 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I alluded to this back during the "pandemic".

Just a reminder:

https://x.com/JamesMelville/st.../1794669887912354095

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
An Inconvenient Truth….

Posts: 13766 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PCR Test Now Being Used to Detect Bird Flu Is 97% Unreliable: Oxford Academic Journal 'Clinical Infectious Diseases'

https://jonfleetwood.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

Posts: 12803 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Don’t worry, any mRNA bird flu vaccines they make will be 100% safe and effective so it will balance out…