SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It already is to the Red Cross. The blood drive workers I've talked to have all said that unvaccinated blood is the top of the preferred categories.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We

told

you

so.

We told you we wouldn't take these experimental "vaccines" because they were untested and not approved in the normal fashion, but you knew better, didn't you, you smirking, arrogant motherfucking smartass.

And now, the chickens have come home to roost, and if this poison you gleefully allowed to be put into your body, and which you berated and browbeat innocent people to put into theirs, kills you prematurely, I am going to dance in the Goddamned street.

We warned you, you stupid apparatchik. You called us ignorant. You called us stupid. You called us cowards, yokels, right-wing conspiracy theorists. You told us we were going to be responsible for our own death and the deaths of millions of others, and you were wrong about ALL of it.

Suck on that, fool.

https://twitter.com/LeadingRep.../1786878876339015859

BREAKING: Former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Cuomo admitted his side effects during an in-depth interview with nurse practitioner Sean Barcavage.

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects… But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”

“Sean, I can’t help you because I’m no clinician. I’m sick myself. But I’m working with people who are working on this, so I’ll make sure that we’re in touch right after the show, and I’ll help any way I can. You may be ahead of me. I’ll connect you with my clinicians, and maybe you can share different protocols and things that may help. But I will never stop reporting on this. All I’m doing is just beating the drum for a 9/11-style commission to figure out what worked and what didn’t and what questions need to be answered because it’s not over,” Cuomo said.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

Not a shame at all actually, more like KARMA!

They demanded we comply or lose our livelihoods, and our freedoms. He and his ilk even demanded that we inject our healthy young innocent children...NEVER FORGET!!!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8967 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Any of the grim reaper wannabees consider how many lives they ruined and shortened with their pleas to get the dupes to take the untested poison. Remember when they wanted to take rights to be in public or other coercive means to get everyone to take it?

Posts: 7485 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23595 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I read that today.

Wonder how long the others will take once enough people know the jig is up and they were used as Guinea pigs.

Whatever happens to them is entirely in them. I see a lot of lawsuits on the horizon. Get a few class action lawsuits for $60 to $80 Billion each and now you can plead your case.

Pharma and their greed brought this on themselves.

I do t feel bad for anyone that bought the kids and willingly took the jab and then rubbed it in our faces.

As for that CNN twat, couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. I hope he suffers.

Posts: 53242 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
It will be exceedingly difficult to bring lawsuits against the jab makers or any government officials. They were given very robust immunity in the law.

Afaik, the only avenue is to pierce immunity by proving intentional fraud. Pharma will have a strong defense that they sent all the data to government regulators, which may be true. Plenty of math and science experts have found what appears to be defective "studies" which give the desired outcome due to the design of the study.

Arguably it is the job of regulators to identify these problems. The mathematics may be correctly calculated, which pharma will argue makes it not fraud. I am skeptical of lawsuit success.

I, personally, believe many people should swing from the gallows, and there should be a public Nuremberg type trial first. Proof of intent is easy with what is already known.

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23595 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You will recall that in 2020, Birx was all-in for this poison, and said so, publicly and enthusiastically, but now:

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection, and I think we overplayed the vaccines."

Every fucking one of these people are frauds.

https://twitter.com/Simply4Tru.../1788413122337812719

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Overplayed?

The understatement of the millennium

Ya think?

Posts: 53242 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She's disgusting and continues to talk out of both sides of her mouth!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38727 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
There sure does seem to be a lot of “prominent” leftists making sure they’re on the right side of history all of a sudden. As said leftists NEVER admit being wrong, it makes me think something big is over the horizon. If I had to make a wild guess, I’d say it is in preparation for attacking Trump for the “vaccines” which he helped push through with operation Warp Speed and to this day still seems to want to take credit for. The Democrat party is fueled by lies and the media is their mouthpiece.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I discussed excess mortality and vaxx injuries with my neighbor the other day, and my surprise if it isn't exposed before the election. I said once it is out, they'll blame DT. You can bet they're hatching a plan to blame DT for it all, and it'll be as precarious as sleepy joe pandering to both the squad and Israel.

Posts: 7485 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
There sure does seem to be a lot of “prominent” leftists making sure they’re on the right side of history all of a sudden.

In 50 years, democrats will be reminiscing about the party flip that happened around 2020.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30444 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
There sure does seem to be a lot of “prominent” leftists making sure they’re on the right side of history all of a sudden. As said leftists NEVER admit being wrong, it makes me think something big is over the horizon. If I had to make a wild guess, I’d say it is in preparation for attacking Trump for the “vaccines” which he helped push through with operation Warp Speed and to this day still seems to want to take credit for. The Democrat party is fueled by lies and the media is their mouthpiece.

While a political calculation is always in play, I think some of the central players who had true power are more worried about saving their own skins. Those like Birx who should have prevented the damage but instead used their power to inflict much damage are at risk of personal consequences.

If a reckoning comes along, Birx et al want to be able to say they follow the science which has evolved, as evidenced by such statements.

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
I'm very relieved that the one and only vaccine I took was the J&J one. It contained no mRNA.

I posted something similar maybe a hundred pages ago. Also asked what if any evidence exists that there was not similar damage, tho I've not seen an answer.

With all the buzz on mRNA, I just hoped it had been a safer choice. I've watched and read a majority of this thread (and thank and admire the prolific posters here). I just watched EZ_B video above ^^^, and there is a comment @ 1:37 that the J&J shot was an Adenoviral vector shot with DNA payload similar to Astra Zeneca.

I've not seen anything broken down by type. Has anyone read or seen an explanation about IF there are similar complications with the mRNA versions, or not??

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2020 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I had to make a wild guess, I’d say it is in preparation for attacking Trump for the “vaccines” which he helped push through with operation Warp Speed and to this day still seems to want to take credit for. The Democrat party is fueled by lies and the media is their mouthpiece.

Even if they did, the important thing here is Trump didn't force anyone to take it. That's all on the Tater Head Joe's watch. If you choose to do something or take something, that's on you and you better research it thoroughly. But Tater Head and his minions tried to FORCE people to take it or else their lives would be destroyed, jobs lost, bank/credit cancelled, literal banishment from participating in society. Never forget.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 580 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:

I've not seen anything broken down by type. Has anyone read or seen an explanation about IF there are similar complications with the mRNA versions, or not??

I've read and watched quit a bit about the various injectables. I'm not a doc or biologist etc.

My understanding is that the mRNA platform itself is a great hazard. The spike is a great hazard. Put together, the complications are widespread with those products. The other products appear to have much reduced hazards because they don't turn random cells in your body into spike factories. There seems to be fewer studies and less reporting on the non-mRNA products, which suggests their risk profile is not nearly as worrisome to researchers.

I believe people who took the non-mRNA jabs can ignore the reports on those. Seek out reputable sources (e.g. Dr John Campbell) specific to the product you took.