SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Over the last few months, I've seen less than a dozen people wearing masks.
I continue to see them, and I ask myself "Why?"

In the last year, I have maybe seen a few people wearing masks, but nobody really wears them here. But last weekend and Monday, all of a sudden, I see random people wearing them everywhere in stores, outside, driving with them on, etc. Strange. Then I started to notice out of state plates on cars- New Mexico, CA, Colorado, a few New Jersey plates, etc. Then I realized the masks belong to travelers from these states who came to Texas to see the solar eclipse. Now, I don't see masks anymore.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16848 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Masks? I haven't seen a mask in months.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5089 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Take my word for it, not only are there people still wearing masks, some of those people will wear a mask for the rest of their life.

Posts: 108194 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These last remaining mask wearers are mentally ill. I see them on occasion and they wear them in every single minute they are out in public… probably even in their own homes. In cars, walking down the street by themselves- and places and scenarios where common sense dictates they are a complete non-necessity even among the most rabid maskers during the height of Covid. They are a psychological crutch it seems. I agree that they will wear them in perpetuity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The positive takeaway is that it’s easier to spot the lemmings. Sorta like having a strobe light.

Posts: 53435 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Masks? I haven't seen a mask in months.

Walk through an airport or take a flight, and you'll see plenty.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30598 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see random mask wearers. Often they are Asian and wearing masks is just cultural so it's not necessarily a COVID thing, but I'm sure it's part of it. Then there are the loony lefties that can't seem to figure out COVID is over. I was in California for a funeral and one of my cousins (in her late 50's) was wearing a mask to prevent my aunt (her mom, 82 or 83) from getting infected. And my cousin has a chemical engineering degree from MIT, so she should damn well know better.

Interestingly when we went back to the office after 2 years of working at home, the educated professional black women were the ones who wore masks the most. Not sure why, but it was definitely a "thing".

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Brett Weinstein is an American evolutionary biologist and political commentator. Long a liberal, Brett was jettisoned by the democrats after he refused to participate in a 2017 “no-white-people” day at Evergreen College, where he was a professor. During the pandemic, he was generally skeptical of the jabs. Recently, Alex Jones interviewed Brett, who clearly explained the unfixable design defect in all mRNA drugs.
Here’s the clip:

https://twitter.com/newstart_2.../1781180496728215673

Brett explained the one thing that scientists should be talking about, but aren’t:

It is likely that many of the deaths that occur as a result of these shots, it's the result of the mRNA platform itself. That anything you load it on to that platform would produce many of these pathologies, because the platform itself is deeply flawed.
The mRNA is a genetic message loaded into this platform surrounded by something called lipid nanoparticle. If these lipid nanoparticles stayed in your deltoid muscle then their consequence would be localized...But they don't stay in your deltoid. They circulate around the body.
So when they get absorbed they trigger the cells that have taken them up to produce this protein. Your immune system is built so that it recognizes cells producing a protein that you do not ordinarily make, and it targets those cells and destroys them. Like viral infection. Basically the mRNA shots are a pseudo virus.
The immune system treats them like they're virally infected cells, and destroys them. If that happens in your liver, it's not that serious. But if that happens in your heart it's potentially devastating.

We’ve been screaming about this problem for two years now while most of the developed world was being injected. So what impressed me the most about this widely-viewed interview is that the mRNA problem is slowly being mainstreamed, at least in conservative media.

At some point, sooner or later, mainstream science will be forced to grapple with this design flaw. There still may be conceivable uses for mRNA treatment, but the design defect will at some point delete the only viable mRNA delivery system they’ve been able to develop, the lipid nanoparticle, which is just a little blob of artificial fat.

Weinstein said nobody should take any mRNA drugs of any kind.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24302 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm sure Robert Malone could talk to that.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38894 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Do Vaccines Make Us Healthier?

2024 Update Reviews the Data on Ever Increasing Routine Vaccine Schedule and Health Outcomes
Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH
Apr 20, 2024

We can all accept that a better diet, fitness, body weight, and good sleep all would contribute to improvements in human health. But what about medical interventions that are applied to us as children and some continuing into adulthood. Products injected into us with no way of getting them out of the body?

The COVID-19 crisis and the mass vaccination debacle has caused all of us to re-evaluate the ever-expanding childhood and adult CDC ACIP vaccine schedule and similar programs outside of the United States.

Here is some key input from film-maker Greg Glaser of Do Vaccines Make Us Healthier?

“Americans remember churches locked down during Covid-19 but liquor stores kept open. They remember strangers with nose swabs pointing at their children. And they remember vaccine mandates for work and school. Americans do not want to repeat those Covid-19 experiences in the future. The people want recognition of their right to decline vaccination and testing. Americans are also interested to learn how the health of the vaccinated compares to the unvaccinated.

This new video “Do Vaccines Make Us Healthier?”, updated for 2024, catalogues important control group science to answer the question, and discusses a legal solution being introduced in the 2024 Congress: [insert your links to Rumble and X]

One of the most important lessons of Covid-19 is that America is a better place when people are nice to one another. Indeed, the clear majority of Americans (2/3) oppose all vaccine mandates for school entry, even for vaccines other than Covid-19. See e.g., Des Moines Register Poll (2022) (“Just 34% of Iowa adults now say all children should be required to receive standard shots unless they have a doctor-signed statement showing they have a medical reason not to be vaccinated, the poll shows. That’s down from 59% who supported such a requirement in 2015, when the Iowa Poll asked a similar question about childhood vaccinations.”)

Individual rights and science are not mutually exclusive, but they are mutually under attack. Learning from covid tyranny, America can become stronger and more resilient. The key is to put new learning into action.”

So please sit back and enjoy this important video production and share with others as we all try to see out of the fog of vaccine hubris and gain some clarity on what is going on with human health.

https://petermcculloughmd.subs...es-make-us-healthier

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24302 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI found it ‘alarming’ that Fauci-funded virus research at Wuhan lab would leave no trace of ‘human manipulation’

https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/...-human-manipulation/

The FBI was tipped off in April 2020 to gain-of-function virus research in China, funded by the agency formerly headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, that “would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation,” emails from agents at the bureau show.

At least one FBI agent at the bureau’s Newark Field Office referred to the revelation as “alarming.”

Another agent called the tip “interesting,” and vowed to follow-up with others at the FBI.

The five-pages of emails were obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch via a Freedom of Information Act request and released Friday.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/...ion-April-2024-1.pdf

“These smoking gun documents showed the FBI quickly understood that Fauci’s agency funded the gain-of-function research that could disguise the resulting coronavirus as ‘natural,’” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

“These new documents further demonstrate the need for a comprehensive criminal investigation into Fauci’s gain-of-function scandal,” he added.

In an email exchange from April 23, 2020, with the subject line “Follow up call,” a person whose name is redacted passes along details and analysis to several FBI Newark Field Office officials related to the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases $661,000 grant to EcoHealth Alliance for bat coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“The reason I am writing is that the experimental strategy proposed in Aim 3 (‘infectious clone technology’), if performed using commercial or in-house gene synthesis to prepare the infectious clones, *** would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation***,” the unnamed individual informed the FBI.

The individual sending the email – who appears to have been previously interviewed by agents at the Newark Field Office – scrutinized the project details related to EcoHealth Alliance’s grant from NIAD (details which are publicly available), and translated the jargon into “lay language” for the FBI agents to better understand, it appears.

“Hey are you going to be in office tomorrow?” an agent wrote as they forwarded the missive to another person at the bureau. “We just interviewed our person from [redacted] and he provided us with some alarming new info. Give me call if you can.”

“This interesting, I’m following up with the squad tomorrow morning,” an unnamed assistant special agent in charge of national security then writes to Newark Field Office Special Agent in Charge Gregory Ehrie.

Ehrie replies: “[Redacted] Details when you can.”

Emails previously obtained by Judicial Watch indicate that the FBI opened an “inquiry” into the National Institutes of Health’s bat coronavirus grant tied to the Wuhan Institute of Virology around May of 2020.

The FBI determined last year that an accidental lab leak was the most likely explanation for the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said in March 2023.

The Post has reached out to EcoHealth Alliance for comment.

Posts: 12845 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that story because the FBI said stuff.

Simple as that

Posts: 108194 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Fauci and his ilk needs to swing from ropes. Drag them from wherever they are ensconced and string them up from the nearest light pole or tree.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appeals Court rules against mother who sued Guilford schools over son’s forced vaccination

https://www.carolinajournal.co...-forced-vaccination/

The North Carolina Court of Appeals has ruled against a mother who sued the Guilford County school board and Old North State Medical Society over her teenaged son’s forced COVID-19 vaccination in 2021. Appellate judges agreed that a federal law protected both defendants from legal liability.

The Appeals Court reached a unanimous decision against the mother and son despite labeling the forced vaccination “egregious.”

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2005 guided appellate judges’ decision.

“Plaintiffs argue the trial court erred in determining that the PREP Act … is applicable to this case and provides immunity to both Defendants,” Judge April Wood wrote. “Due to the sweeping breadth of the federal liability immunity provision in the PREP Act, we are constrained to disagree.”

“Bound by the broad scope of immunity provided by the PREP Act, we are constrained to hold it shields Defendants, under the facts of this case, from Plaintiffs’ claims relating to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine,” Wood added.

In August 2021, 14-year-old Tanner Smith was a Western Guilford High School football player. His family learned in a letter from the Guilford schools that he might have been affected by a COVID-19 “cluster” involving the team. He would not be allowed to return to practice until getting a COVID test.

Free testing would be provided at Northwest Guilford High School. “The letter indicated ONS Medical Society would conduct the testing and ‘consent for testing is required,’” Wood wrote.

Smith’s stepfather drove him to the testing site and waited outside. The teenager was asked to fill out a form while a clinic worker tried unsuccessfully to contact his mother, Emily Happel. The clinic was providing COVID-19 vaccine shots along with testing.

“After failing to make contact with Tanner’s mother, one of the workers instructed the other worker to ‘give it to him anyway.’ Tanner stated he did not want a vaccine and was only expecting a test, but one of the workers administered a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to him,” Wood wrote.

Happel and Smith filed suit in August 2022. A trial judge dismissed the case in March 2023.

Appellate judges ruled that both the school board and medical society are covered by the federal PREP Act. A declaration from the secretary of the US Department of Health and Human Services in March 2020 offered protection related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

“[W]e hold ONS Medical Society is a covered person as a program planner that administered a vaccine clinic, and individually administered vaccines to individuals. … The declaration clearly provides that a program planner may be a private sector employer or community group when it carries out the ‘described activities’ including administration of a covered countermeasure,” Wood wrote.

The same law also applied to the Guilford school board. “We are convinced by the Secretary’s interpretation in the declaration that a covered person under the PREP Act includes a ‘state or local government . . . [that] provides a facility to administer or use a Covered Countermeasure.’ We hold this language includes the Board, which provided a facility — Northwest Guilford High School — for the administration of the COVID-19 vaccines,” Wood wrote.

“Wisely or not, the plain language of the PREP Act includes claims of battery and violations of state constitutional rights within the scope of its immunity, and it therefore shields Defendants from liability for Plaintiffs’ claims,” Wood added.

The Appeals Court noted that North Carolina’s General Assembly amended state law in 2021 to require “parental consent before a vaccine granted emergency use authorization may be administered to a minor.”

“Its intent is to prevent the egregious conduct alleged in the case before us, and to safeguard the constitutional rights at issue — Emily’s parental right to the care and control of her child, and Tanner’s right to individual liberty,” Wood wrote. “Notwithstanding, the statute remains explicitly subject to ‘any other provision of law to the contrary’ under the broad provision preempting state law in the PREP Act.”

“The PREP Act provides only one exception for a ‘Federal cause of action against a covered person for death or serious physical injury proximately caused by willful misconduct.’ Because Plaintiffs have not made any such allegations in their complaint, we are constrained to conclude the PREP Act preempts the protections provided” by state law, Wood wrote.

posted Hide Post
Seems like par for the course for the Feebs. A person reports something to the local grunts.... up the chain it goes and nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16223 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4000 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I'm very relieved that the one and only vaccine I took was the J&J one. It contained no Mrna.

Posts: 564 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's one of the biggest, "yeah, no fucking shit" in history.

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/...yg3TV9G1Q0tWP7Q&s=01

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30598 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the New York Times, the dam is cracking. No pay wall or subscription.

Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?

https://web.archive.org/web/20...es-side-effects.html

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Unvaccinated Blood will be worth its weight in Gold. You can "bank" your blood in the event of a surgery.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8468 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post