SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The jab narrative seems to be slipping slowly and inexorably out of the psy-operators sticky fingers. After being body-slammed by big pharma during covid, right on mental schedule, in his April 6th interview with comedian Andrew Schultz, Joe Rogan (6 million followers) began asking questions about the value of any vaccines:

https://twitter.com/SaiKate108.../1776896125372670048

CLIP: Rogan is well on his way (mild profanity) (4:59).

I used to be where Joe Rogan was. I never questioned them. Vaccine for being scratched by a nail? Okay. Vaccine for getting close to a squirrel? Sure! But now, post-pandemic, I don’t trust those morons to vaccinate a landscape cactus. Rogan seems to be coming around too. At one point in the clip, Rogan said “the medical institutions have been captured…it’s completely unscientific.” He’s starting to get the idea.

It’s another covid miracle.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24303 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A good friend of mine from high school has a son around 20 years old who is severely low-functional autistic and he fully believes to this day it was caused by a vaccination shot because he says he was not like that prior to it.

Posts: 34130 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Excellent documentary on what happened in the Trump WH during Covid outbreak. Debrah Birx and Pence neutered Trump.

I tried to embed the video but it’s not working for me.

Link to video

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4868 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I tried to embed the video but it’s not working for me...
Here you go:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24303 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chellim1:
I tried to embed the video but it’s not working for me...
Here you go

Thank you I need to work on embedding

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4868 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5804 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
White Clots - This Is Really Happening
Russell Brand

As Dr John Campbell debates the mystery of white clots in relation to the Covid vaccine, knowing what we already know about vaccine censorship, how do we ensure critical thinking, open dialogue, and the availability of credible sources of information?

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4o8gco-nov...nadian%20Independent

Nova Scotia passes law that gives government access to all your personal health information

Posts: 12846 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
John Campbell states in the video that of 269 embalmers interviewed in the US in 2023, each having @15 years experience, 73% indicated that they observed the “strange white rubbery clots”. That is a frighteningly huge number. Those are just the people that have died. What percentage of the living contain them? Do they dissolve over time? Are they a permanent malady?

How many other millions of ticking time bombs are out there? How many won’t die “suddenly” but suffer strokes, heart attacks, etc.- death types that have always happened, that are not attributed to anything more than so called “natural causes”? And how does one go about getting checked for such things? Do the clots show up on X-ray’s? Would any doctor that isn’t a believer in the vaccine even honestly look for them? (Emphasis on the “honestly”). mRNA vaccines are poison. Uncharted territory. And big pharma is charging ahead on mRNA research for other illnesses and conditions. Even discussed putting this poison in food or even making it airborne. Terrifying.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From 'conspiracy theory' to 'cover-up'? Agencies hid 2018 pitch to fund chimeric coronavirus

"At a minimum, everyone associated with the DEFUSE proposal should be permanently debarred from receiving future federal funding," Rutgers University biosafety advocate says after Senator Paul's latest revelations.

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Long article with a lot of good information.

Posts: 12846 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Here is an executive order establishing a Vaccine Task Force in Sept. 2019. Perfect timing I'd say.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archiv...urity-public-health/

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4838 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They said "Screw it, we're just gonna bring back ass pox."

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/s.../1779480889942032719

Posts: 108210 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’m of the opinion that none of those so called variants actually existed in any firm that required new jabs. Pharma seemed awfully quick to come out with new jabs within days of hearing about variant 6xyz and I can t seem to recall ever hearing about how pharma was that agile with anything else.

I no longer trust pharma or even the medical community when it comes to vaccines. I’m old enough that I will not get any more boosters either. Even for smallpox or whatever. How can anyone trust pharma not to adulterate the older vaccines with the new crap just to get it into you without your knowledge.

Posts: 53435 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Remember, going into last winter, they were trying to prime us to wear masks again. Everyone seems to have forgotten this, because it didn't happen. People didn't believe it, didn't care, and didn't want to go through all that needless bullshit again.

Over the last few months, I've seen less than a dozen people wearing masks.

They still keep prodding at intervals, but I think they now realize that we're not going back to that. That's why they were floating that story about a "100% fatal variant", and even that failed to move people.

Posts: 108210 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
And yet not a single politician died of covid

Now that’s just tragic

Posts: 53435 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Now that’s just tragic

And no politicians dropping dead randomly or having strokes like lots of vaxxed people out there are which makes me wonder about what they were being given. Early on I wondered aloud about if these politicians were getting a placebo or something. Makes you wonder.

Posts: 34130 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now that’s just tragic
First response: Big Grin

Second response: Maybe no US politicians, but wasn’t there at least one (vocally “anti-jab”) head of state {maybe South American} who passed, supposedly of Covid?

Posts: 6961 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
We're on a cruise right now, so we are surrounded by old people, and conversations always include the pandemic. I've only met one other non-jabbed person than me, and she is middle aged.

Of the several dozen we've chatted with, almost all have had 5 to 7 jabs. A few stopped at 2 to 4.

Every single one complained of catching Covid multiple times after all their jabs.

We've heard several stories of "died suddenly" or unusually rapidly fatal cancers.

The mass evil perpetrated, from the creation of the WuLabFlu to the lockdowns to the jabs, is so vast it is difficult to believe.

Posts: 9574 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Over the last few months, I've seen less than a dozen people wearing masks.
I continue to see them, and I ask myself "Why?"

Every trip to the grocery, I see a few customers and maybe one or two employees with masks.

Waitress at the restaurant where we ate yesterday was masked.

I really wonder about how these folks think.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30970 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Now that’s just tragic

And no politicians dropping dead randomly or having strokes like lots of vaxxed people out there are which makes me wonder about what they were being given. Early on I wondered aloud about if these politicians were getting a placebo or something. Makes you wonder.

My guess is the filthy vampires were getting infusions of virgin blood and cash.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post