SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We

told

you

so.

We told you we wouldn't take these experimental "vaccines" because they were untested and not approved in the normal fashion, but you knew better, didn't you, you smirking, arrogant motherfucking smartass.

And now, the chickens have come home to roost, and if this poison you gleefully allowed to be put into your body, and which you berated and browbeat innocent people to put into theirs, kills you prematurely, I am going to dance in the Goddamned street.

We warned you, you stupid apparatchik. You called us ignorant. You called us stupid. You called us cowards, yokels, right-wing conspiracy theorists. You told us we were going to be responsible for our own death and the deaths of millions of others, and you were wrong about ALL of it.

Suck on that, fool.

https://twitter.com/LeadingRep.../1786878876339015859

BREAKING: Former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Cuomo admitted his side effects during an in-depth interview with nurse practitioner Sean Barcavage.

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects… But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”

“Sean, I can’t help you because I’m no clinician. I’m sick myself. But I’m working with people who are working on this, so I’ll make sure that we’re in touch right after the show, and I’ll help any way I can. You may be ahead of me. I’ll connect you with my clinicians, and maybe you can share different protocols and things that may help. But I will never stop reporting on this. All I’m doing is just beating the drum for a 9/11-style commission to figure out what worked and what didn’t and what questions need to be answered because it’s not over,” Cuomo said.

Yet That narcissistic fucker still refuses to apologize for what he said.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4868 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
House COVID panel requests access to Fauci’s personal email and cellphone ahead of testimony

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

House COVID-19 Committee Chairman Brad Wenstrup on Wednesday requested access to former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director Anthony Fauci's cellphone and personal email records.

The request comes ahead of Fauci's planned testimony next week, in front of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. Wenstrup said there is new evidence that suggests Fauci used his personal email and cellphone for government communication.

The request comes after Fauci’s Senior Advisor Dr. David Morens emailed former EcoHealth President Dr. Peter Daszak and stated that he could send messages to Fauci privately to dodge Freedom of Information Act requests.

“I can either send stuff to Tony on his private gmail, or hand it to him at work," Morens wrote in the email, dated 2021. "He is too smart to let colleagues send him stuff that could cause trouble."

Wenstrup said the new information was concerning, and has prompted an investigation into a "secret back channel" Morens also alluded to in a separate email.

"This new evidence raises additional, serious concerns about public health officials purposefully concealing information and behaving as if they are unaccountable to the American people they serve," Wenstrup wrote in a press release.

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’d rather see him indicted for crimes against humanity.

This hearing won’t go anywhere - just like every other hearing.

A year from now we will be exactly where we are today and Faucci will still be sucking valuable oxygen

Posts: 53419 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fauci? I'm holding out for good ol' karma. You know, the concept is that what you gives out comes back to you, but usually roundabout way. I'm thinking, oh, let's see- running off the road in his car and slamming into a tree; choking on dinner; a violent armed robbery; stroke or aneurysm; a grand piano falling on him; electrocuted in his home while charging his vibrator.

Alligators. Alligators chewing him to death and then tearing his carcass to shreds. That's a good one. A couple of gators, minimum. An arm here, a leg there, part of his face for a third gator.

Does he do any farming? Not likely, I suppose, but a thresher accident might do the trick. Do they still use those things? Threshers? What exactly does a thresher do, anyway?

Sorry, I lost track for a moment. You get the idea. If Congress won't do it, perhaps fate will. Smile

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108174 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ may I suggest violent attack from escape monkey animal testing subjects?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a good one. You know, those monkeys are wicked strong. One of them ripped a lady's face off a few years back.

Faceless Fauci

Kinda sings, don't it?

Smothered with a Fauci pillow. Poetic justice.

posted Hide Post
FDA to Skip Drug Approval Process for Bird Flu Vaccine: Dr. Peter Marks Confirms Agency Will Leverage Controversial 'Emergency Use Authorization' (EUA) Tactic as It Did with Deadly COVID Jab

https://jonfleetwood.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

Dr. Peter Marks, Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), confirmed last week that the FDA will skip the rigorous drug authorization process for influenza bird flu (H5N1) vaccines, as it did for COVID-19 jabs.

The admission came during a House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing titled “Check Up: Examining FDA Regulation of Drugs, Biologics, and Devices,” amid signs of a coming bird flu pandemic.

Representative Kim Schrier (D-WA) commented on the confirmed U.S. cases of the currently circulating avian flu in humans in the United States.

“I’m very concerned about the estimated 100,000 farm workers who are at a particularly high risk for potential infection and of course then the potential for human-to-human spread as we have seen happen,” she said.

The Washington representative then asked Dr. Marks to “talk a little bit more about what your center is doing to develop an H5N1 vaccine for humans.”

The FDA leader began by pointing out that while there are already three licensed H5N1 vaccines, they don’t match the current strain.

Marks then confirmed his agency would forgo the approval process in order to roll out the bird flu jabs to the American public “as quickly as possible” by using the controversial Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

“There actually are three licensed H5N1 vaccines, not necessarily matching this current strain. We have plans to essentially have strain change supplements or if necessary use emergency use authorization if we had to [in order] to ensure that we could get countermeasures out as quickly as possible,” he said.

“And we’ve already taken steps to stay ahead of this. Hopefully, we’re not going to have to deploy anything, but we actually have learned a thing or two. I think this was from a question earlier—both from the [COVID] pandemic and from the MPOX [monkeypox] outbreaks that we can just plug and play here, so that we’re ready with our partners at CDC and at ASPR so that we can move quickly.”

EUAs allow drugs with no long-term safety data to be distributed to the public without receiving full FDA approval.

Early in the pandemic, U.S. authorities allowed novel COVID mRNA jabs to receive an EUA, skipping the FDA’s more stringent approval process.

However, EUAs are “only be granted when no adequate, approved, available alternatives exist,” according to Yale Medicine.

Antivirals like Xofluza and broad-spectrum anti-parasitics like Ivermectin are fully FDA-approved, safe, and effective medicines against bird flu, removing the need for a bird flu mRNA shot EUA.

More at link

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
That H5N1 bird flu injection is mRNA...

Posts: 9571 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Unreal! They'll never learn....or never have enough pay-off. Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38893 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Cuomo is the definition of the word “mook”.

Posts: 27039 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
How many people are going to fall for this?

Those that do deserve everything that happens to them.

Posts: 53419 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This son of a bitch and all his accomplices in this fiasco, afaic, need to be strapped together in the electric chair. Untold number of lives have been destroyed because of these maggots.

Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:52 EDT, 2 June 2024 | UPDATED: 12:47 EDT, 2 June 2024

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to 'protect' Americans from covid.

Republicans put out the full transcript of their sit down interview with Fauci from January just days before his highly-anticipated public testimony on Monday.

They plan to grill him about covid restrictions he put in place, that he admitted didn't do much to 'slow the spread' of the virus.

Kids' learning loss and social setbacks have been well documented, with one National Institute of Health (NIH) study calling the impact of mask use on students' literacy and learning 'very negative.'

And the impacts from social distancing caused 'depression, generalized anxiety, acute stress, and intrusive thoughts,' another NIH study found.

Speaking to counsel on behalf of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic earlier this year, Fauci told Republicans that the six foot social distancing rule 'sort of just appeared' and that he did not recall how it came about.

'You know, I don't recall. It sort of just appeared,' he said according to committee transcripts when pressed on how the rule came about.

He added he 'was not aware of studies' that supported the social distancing, conceding that such studies 'would be very difficult' to do.

In addition to not recalling any evidence supporting social distancing, Fauci also told the committee's counsel that he didn't remember reading anything to support that masking kids would prevent COVID.

'Do you recall reviewing any studies or data supporting masking for children?' he was asked.

The pandemic patriarch also testified that he had not followed any studies after the fact regarding the impacts that forced mask wearing had on children, of which there have been many.

And his answer was an ironic COVID-esque pun, 'I still think that's up in the air,' Fauci said about whether masking kids was a solid way to prevent transmission.

Further, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) told the counsel that he believes the lab leak theory - the idea that COVID began at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) - is a real 'possibility.'

'I think people have made conspiracy aspects from it,' he said, adding 'it could be a lab leak.'

'So I think that in and of itself isn't inherently a conspiracy theory, but some people spin off things from that that are kind of crazy.'

His admission that COVID may have began at the WIV comes four years after he backed the publication of a paper which threw cold water on the lab leak theory called the 'Proximal Origin' paper.

The coronavirus committee has dedicated months to discovering the origins of the virus that upended so many lives and resulted in the deaths of 6 million people globally.

Recently they have discovered that Fauci's former top aide, Dr. David Morens, routinely conducted work on his personal email account and deleted files to avoid government transparency laws under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

His disregard for FOIA requests was so blatant that be bragged in emails to colleagues that he learned how to make official correspondence 'disappear' and that he would delete things he didn't 'want to see in the New York Times.'

Emails from Morens uncovered by the committee further revealed that he boasted about having a 'secret back channel' to Fauci where he could clandestinely communicate with the former NIAID director.

That revelation shocked the committee's chairman Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, so thoroughly that he demanded Fauci turnover his personal email and phone records to the investigative body.

Also shocking, is Fauci's admission to the committee in January that he 'never' looks at the grants that he signed off on, some of which total to millions of taxpayer dollars.

'You know, technically, I sign off on each council, but I don't see the grants and what they are. I never look at what grants are there,' he told the committee's counsel.

Further, he said he was 'not certain' that foreign labs that receive U.S. grant money, such as the WIV - which was studying coronaviruses using U.S. taxpayer dollars at the time the pandemic began - operate at the same standards of American labs.

Fauci also said that the money he gave out as a part of the NIAID grant process did not go through any national security reviews.

Additionally, the former director said he was unaware of any conflicts of interest among his staff, which included his senior advisor Dr. Morens.

However, Morens testified before the committee on May 22 that he helped his 'best friend' EcoHealth Alliance President Dr. Peter Daszak with his nonprofit's work.

Morens said he helped edit press releases for EcoHealth and worked to restore grant funding for the nonprofit after it's funding was terminated in the wake of the COVID outbreak in 2020.

NIH, which employs Morens, funded Daszak's EcoHealth to the tune of millions of dollars.

Still, Fauci said he was unaware that Morens had any conflicts of interests.

The committee will surely seek to clarify Fauci and Moren's 'secret back channel' of communication during the June 3 hearing.

Q

Posts: 26838 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
This son of a bitch and all his accomplices in this fiasco, afaic, need to be strapped together in the electric chair. Untold number of lives have been destroyed because of these maggots.

Let's see if we can summarize St Fauci's toll on humanity:

1) The virus did come from WIV as a result of US taxpayer money funding gain of function research, illegally, with Fauci's direct involvement.
2) The virus directly caused death and misery beyond calculation.
3) Fauci's denial of a lab leak seriously delayed potential understanding of the virus. Such early understanding may have saved many lives.
4) Fauci's promotion of masks, lockdowns, and social distancing did enormous damage to perhaps billions of humans.
5) Fauci's promotion of some medical interventions (ventilators, Remdesivir, etc) directly killed a large number of people.
6) Fauci's denigration of some existing medications and treatment protocols caused many deaths and much needless suffering. IVM, HCQ, some cocktails involving other established meds, Vitamin D supplementation, outdoor activities, etc.
7) Fauci's push for mRNA jabs under an EUA, lying to the public about safety and efficacy, killed or injured possibly many more people than the virus itself. I continue to predict the long term death toll of the jabs will be staggeringly big, in the many tens or hundreds of millions.

As a bonus, his stature as a top doctor in the government influenced nearly every lower government official around the planet as well as business managers, multiplying the death and misery.

All of the above can attach to quite a few other people. They killed more people than perhaps every prior despot in human history combined. They need to stand trial and then swing.

Posts: 9571 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I were Trump, one of the very first things on my agenda would be to prosecute Fauci and Birx, then I'd start going after the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3577 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
At the very least …

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I am comforted by the fact that when Anthony Fauci departs this life, an eternity of burning in Hell awaits him.

Posts: 34110 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ And he won't get a Fauci Pillow!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38893 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/saras76/status/1797715604188930374

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Good video, she's 100% right. I'm very hopeful I'll be able to see the C19 reckoning.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post