SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
You should know more than many/most of us, Erick!

I believe the quote from my family member was, “You’re not a doctor”. Correct, but I learned the same info they do when it comes to immunizations. Plus, common sense and a gut feeling comes in also.

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I've had my share of family issues too...but you're highly qualified to offer advice....regardless of what they think.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39263 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
I was texting with someone I’ve been friends with since 3rd grade (37 years now). His mom and dad were like a second mom and dad to me. He said his mom may have accelerated Alzheimer’s Disease. Of course, there is speculation out there that this is a side effect of the COVID vaccine. She’s not even 70 and has gone downhill fast over the last year. Another friend saw her recently and she didn’t know who he was. So sad and what’s worse is these fuckers will never pay for what they put on us. I’m so thankful I did not get the shot and kept my wife and kids from getting it. I took a lot of heat from some more liberal family members for that stance. Guess this 45 year old pharmacist still knows what he’s talking about.

I took a lot of heat from family, neighbors, coworkers, and my employer. I was refused attendance at numerous family events, called names, etc. They all still defend the safety of jabs, and blame medical conditions on the virus not the injection.

The problem with jab injuries is all of the potential harms are based in statistics and probabilities. It is nearly impossible to state with virtual certainty that any particular person's problems were caused by a jab. The willfully blind seem to comfort themselves with that.

In my family of about 40 people, considering elderly parents age about 90 yrs old, my generation around 60 yrs old, kids around 30, and grandkids from age 2 to 16, we suddenly have a bunch of medical problems which weren't there before.

I can't prove the 5 yr old got seizures because of the jab, but damn if they didn't start just after she got her 2nd jab. Or the cardiac issues in 2 of the kids (about age 30) and a parent, or the new auto-immune issues in the younger generation, or the infertility in the 30 yr old generation. Or the rapidly progressing cognitive decline in a sibling (age 63).

These medical issues are far more prevalent than in the past, and only in those who were jabbed. The connection is clear to those willing to see.

Posts: 9740 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...f7slj2%2BC9k2iR2Y%3D

New COVID Wave Will Test How Well America Learned About Pandemic Propaganda: Dr. Robert Malone

With new variants of the COVID-19 virus on the rise and government officials pushing the return of public health mandates, Americans will be tested on whether they have learned anything about propaganda over the past three years, according to Dr. Robert Malone.
“We’ve heard all of this about how lethal this coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, is, and how we’re at such great risk for hospitalization or death associated with it. Most of that has turned out to be false,” the virologist said during a recent interview for EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders: NOW.”

The interview comes as two mutated COVID variants, which have unofficially been dubbed “Pirola” and “Eris,” compete to become the dominant strain in the United States heading into fall. In response, an immunization panel of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is scheduled to vote at a Sept. 12 meeting on new recommendations of vaccines.
On the advisory panel are vaccine makers such as Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech. They have produced booster shots aimed at the highly transmissible XBB.1.5 variant, which Dr. Malone said had already mutated to the point where those vaccines have been rendered useless.
“[Pirola and Eris] have highly mutated spike protein sequences, which seemed to confer the ability to escape the immunologic surveillance that has been elicited by these spike-based vaccines: Novavax, Moderna, and Pfizer-BioNTech,” Dr. Malone said.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39263 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Another Robert Malone discussion. Long and the middle may not interest you, but he does discuss near the end how to deal with SARS-CoV-2. Worthwhile since .gov is not going to help you. One important key: Vitamin D. Make sure your levels are where they need to be this winter.

He does say that the two current variants that .gov would like to frighten you about are Omicron developed variants with the characteristics of Omicron in that they are very infectious and not very pathological in terms of serious disease. 99% recovery rate without issue.

RMD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSnlv1a8q0

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
New COVID Wave Will Test How Well America Learned About Pandemic Propaganda: Dr. Robert Malone
I don't believe for a single second that's there's going to be another "wave". As a matter of fact, I'm not so sure about the previous "wave". I think it's just going to be another round of agitating the panicky herd.

You guys want to hear something funny? Back in January, 2020 when this thread started- oh, around page three or maybe even page two- I admonished a member for politics in an apolitical thread.

I don't normally post this, but, umm LOL Razz

It didn't take long for me to realize how very naive I was, so that comment is long gone.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5911 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was texting with someone I’ve been friends with since 3rd grade (37 years now). His mom and dad were like a second mom and dad to me. He said his mom may have accelerated Alzheimer’s Disease. Of course, there is speculation out there that this is a side effect of the COVID vaccine. She’s not even 70 and has gone downhill fast over the last year. Another friend saw her recently and she didn’t know who he was. So sad and what’s worse is these fuckers will never pay for what they put on us. I’m so thankful I did not get the shot and kept my wife and kids from getting it. I took a lot of heat from some more liberal family members for that stance. Guess this 45 year old pharmacist still knows what he’s talking about.

One of my friends a ST Paul retired Sgt mid sixties, who has been vaxed has had a stroke and will be sent home after a month in ICU and rehab with a feeding tube. I know I have said this in the past in this thread but the heart attacks, high BP, strokes, blood clots, fast cancers, and yes deaths that I see in my circle of friends and relatives who have had he Covid shot makes my head spin, and fists clenched.

Good on you! My son also a pharmacist warned us and others not to get jabbed. He refuses to administer the shot. He went out of his way to administer he monoclonal treatment to people traveling to their homes. Until he government pulled that treatment from him.

The medical field and the pharmaceutical field in the large part has failed us. Now the government with their monetizing the treatment protocols and holding it over the doctors to stay in line with the narrative has created a total distrust in the health care industry. I will seek medical care from a doctor who does not push the shots from now on. No more “vaccines” for me.

As some of you all know from my bus driver thread I have discussed with other drivers that I will not comply with a mask mandate, or mandate on shots. Other drivers I have talked to agree, but not all. I saw one driver already wearing a mask. Roll Eyes

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess this 45 year old pharmacist still knows what he’s talking about.

Yes, you do. Thank you for standing firm.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
When it's the cold, it's the cold season.
When it's the flu, it's the flu season.
When it's covid, it's the covid wave. Stupid Robert Malone even fell for that shit. Or, is it the Epoch Times that put words in his mouth?

Fucking bitches and sons of bitches.

Q

Posts: 27557 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Of course the leftist robots and the gullible and uninformed will comply but it's not going to be the same as last time, not even close.

The shamelessness of trying this con again, though... Roll Eyes

God I most sincerely hope you're right. Large woke employers may try it again because it's so easy for them to force compliance by simply firing them if they don't. That bothered me a lot, and if they do it again it will be exponentially more disturbing. There are still LOTS employers like that, both small and very large. The stupid is still very high for reasons I don't understand except for the fact that lots of stupid, dishonest, and outright evil people desire to rule over their perceived "subjects" as much and as long as humanly possible no matter how absurd or stupid their positions become to maintain their insane status quos. And the fact there are so very many both ignorant and stupid people in our great country which dilute the very large percentage of god fearing decent citizens, I sure hope you're right. I still observe lots of people around me who haven't changed one iota regarding their woke stances on anything, including covid, and will continue fighting to the hilt to maintain their beliefs and desire to control.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
The next time the traitor in chief starts his “get the vaccine” speeches, I truly hope his base steps up with resounding “NO!”’s

NOT gonna happen. His "base" are sheep. They'll be in line for the boosters.

Bingo. They'll drink poison for the cause.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
God I most sincerely hope you're right.
You're far from the first member to say this to me- about any number of things.

"I hope you're right, Para."

"I sure hope you're right."

"I most sincerely hope you're right."

I hope you're right, I hope you're right, I hope you're right.

Yep, you're far from the first, but I have been sick of this comment for a long time and you just happen to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Nothing personal, but I do not ever again want to hear this shit. I have had it all the way to the tippy top. Do you know how many times I've heard this shit?

The people who say this seem to have no idea how the pessimism oozes out of these remarks. What you're saying is that you don't believe (whatever is being said by me- or others) is going to happen.

There's more to it than that but I can't quite articulate it. It's an annoying, annoying, annoying comment. It's defeatist. It's depressing. By saying that shit, you are telling me you think my assessment is wrong, and I don't care whether or not you or anyone else believes some claim or other I happen to make and I don't want you or anyone else to say this shit to me any more in this forum, ever. It's guaranteed to happen again, and when it does, I will be saying the same thing in response that I am saying now, so that everyone can see it- and heed it.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
quote:
quote:
The next time the traitor in chief starts his “get the vaccine” speeches, I truly hope his base steps up with resounding “NO!”’s

NOT gonna happen. His "base" are sheep. They'll be in line for the boosters.

Bingo. They'll drink poison for the cause.

I don’t think so, but they’ll puff up and strut around as if they actually got the poison. As of now, uptake is extremely low and I suspect that will continue. They know in their heart of hearts that the “vaccines” do not work- and perhaps understand that they are in fact both harmful and even increase the likelihood of getting Covid, but will undoubtedly act as if they were in the 20-something percentile that got it as suggested.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Serbian tennis legend Novak Djokovic, won the U.S. Men’s Open Championship yesterday in a tense and grueling match against Russian Danill Medvedev, which at various times saw the players laying exhausted on the court. Djokovic was the oldest player at the tournament, and late last week won an exciting game against a 19-year-old rookie American with an amazing 144-mph serve.

https://twitter.com/usopen/status/1701017514124407151

Novak “No-Vaxx” Djokovic was also the only unvaccinated player at the tournament. Even non-tennis fans have heard of him because of his jab stance. It made international news when the Australians unceremoniously arrested and deported Djokovic in 2022. In March of this year, Governor DeSantis tried to help Djokovic get to the Miami Open using a loophole in Biden’s federal jab requirement for entry: it didn’t apply to boats.

But Djokovic didn’t want to use a loophole. It was the principle. It was his body. He didn’t want to come play unless the mandate was dropped. So he missed TWO successive championships. The record-holding player told a BBC interviewer, "The principles of decision making on my body are more important than any title or anything else.”
Clip:
https://twitter.com/TheChiefNe.../1701040189097885921.

Biden finally dropped the mandate this year under pressure from Congress, which passed a law lifting the ridiculous requirement, which forced Biden’s withered claw into either signing or vetoing. Biden signed it at the last minute, right before nap time.

Yesterday’s win was Djokovic’s twenty-fourth Grand Slam title, making the pureblooded player easily the runaway G.O.A.T., the Greatest of All Time.

Ironically, the US Open was sponsored by single-product Moderna. Moderna also specifically sponsored Disney-owned ESPN’s “Shot of the Day” — and the Moderna-sponsored “shot” was made by none other than unjabbed Djokovic.

You couldn’t sell this script; it’s too unbelievable.

In a post-match interview, Djokovic told reporters his “heart was bursting with gratitude.” (Okay, I made that one up. But he should have said it.)

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That animal, tennis machine, DUDE is my new hero!!

He probably would’ve already broken Margaret Court’s record if pResident Shits In His Pants hadn’t been such an evil, spiteful f cktard! Ban THE healthiest athlete in history and then let disease and pestilence POUR into this country unfettered. Man…I’d love to shove those two scoops cone and all down that MFers throat! Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Serbian tennis legend Novak Djokovic, won the U.S. Men’s Open Championship yesterday in a tense and grueling match against Russian Danill Medvedev

Novak “No-Vaxx” Djokovic was also the only unvaccinated player at the tournament. Even non-tennis fans have heard of him because of his jab stance. It made international news when the Australians unceremoniously arrested and deported Djokovic in 2022.

The Babylon Bee was all over this one! (Satire alert of course)

Djokovic Says Victory A 'Shot In The Arm', Heart Is 'Exploding With Gratitude'

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Happens to Doctors Who Innovate?

The medical community has a longstanding bias against acknowledging new evidence which shows existing practices harm patients, and doctors who present it often experience professional repercussions for doing so.

The final part of a doctor’s training is done so they can earn a board certification. That certification is often necessary for doctors to perform things specific to their specialty (e.g., surgeries)

ABIM is a private “nonprofit” organization that grants most of the board certifications hospitals require a doctor to hold in order to see patients within them. Longstanding concerns exist that ABIM has abused its monopoly to milk as much money as it can from America’s doctors (which is then spent on “executive compensation”)

During COVID, ABIM chose to revoke the board certifications of numerous doctors who saved lives by publishing effective treatment protocols for COVID-19 no one could make money off of. ABIM’s conduct illustrates how the modern medical system suppresses anything which competes with its business

Source: What happens to Doctors Who Innovate?

Posts: 2379 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a post-match interview, Djokovic told reporters his “heart was bursting with gratitude.” (Okay, I made that one up. But he should have said it.)
And his heart will be better off for not taking the jab.

Posts: 9273 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post