SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1209
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Jill Biden tests positive for Covid again… despite being “vaccinated” and multiple boosted. More proof, as if anyone with a properly functioning brain that these injections don’t work. This should inspire great confidence in yet another jab-fest, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ovid-second-time.amp

First lady Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement from her office on Monday. President Biden tested negative for the virus.

"This evening, the First Lady tested positive for COVID-19," the statement reads. "She is currently experiencing only mild symptoms. She will remain at their home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware."

The first lady is double-vaccinated, twice boosted, according to a statement from her communications director last year.

The last time the 72-year-old tested positive for the virus was in August 2022. At the time, she was staying at a private residence in South Carolina.

"Following the First Lady's positive test for COVID-19, President Biden was administered a COVID test this evening," White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. "The President tested negative. The President will test at a regular cadence this week and monitor for symptoms."

The announcement comes amid rising COVID cases and hospitalizations throughout the country as several hospital systems have reinstated mask-wearing requirements for patients and staff.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't believe this is still a thing, where people are testing for covid and the media reporting on it as if anyone should give a shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

I totally believe it, and kind of expected it. IMO, "they" are priming the public for vaccine and mask mandates in time for the 2024 election. Already cities like Los Angeles are publicly preparing for mask mandates in the near future. Their goal- to minimize in-person voting again and implement mail-in ballots, harvesting, etc, a repeat of the 2020 election.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16775 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Their goal is to eliminate the natural rights of every American, and destroy this country!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9036 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
nhracecraft,
The good news is that more and more people don't trust the government and don't believe what they are saying.

Here's another reason why, but you'll have to go to the source to see the emails:

A new eye-popping FOIA disclosure was making the rounds this week. The FDA three emails evidenced a perfect storm of government bungling and corruption. The short version is that right while federal jab mandates were lifting off in the fall of 2021, top government officials already knew that the jabs “waned,” meaning they didn’t protect anybody.

But that’s not all. Not even close.

Here’s the first email in the thread. It’s a doozy. It was sent from a Department of Defense contractor to FDA top official Marion Gruber in advance of the September 2021 vaccine committee meeting. Marion Gruber was the Director of the Office of Vaccines Research and Review at the FDA.
image 6.png

First of all, notice the email explained that the Department of Defense hired Humetrix in March 2020 to analyze Medicare claims data related to covid:

This study has been conducted by my company under contract with the DoD JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center) since March 2020, when we were tasked to analyze Medicare claim data to monitor, map and conduct Covid-19 predictive analytics for the military.

“For the military.” Why was DoD involved right from March 2020? Was covid a military operation or a health emergency? What do they know that they aren’t saying?

"Salus" was the name of a pagan Roman goddess associated with health, well-being, and prosperity. Hopefully someone will follow up and FOIA everything related to “Project Salus.”

And … the JAIC? A DoD joint artificial intelligence center? What is that? How and why did the JAIC get involved in covid from day one? Why haven’t we ever heard of its role in the pandemic? Unanswerable questions.

At least, unanswerable so far. We’re getting there, drop by painful drop.

Finally, this government contractor, Humetrix, was hired by the military to monitor Medicare claims data. Honestly, it makes perfect sense to monitor Medicare claims. Why wasn’t the CDC monitoring Medicare claims data? Of course they were. So why haven’t we ever heard about what the government was finding in the Medicare claims data?

Next, Humetrix gave the top officials at HHS the bad news, for consideration of the vaccine advisory committee:

Our observational study VE findings show a very significant decrease in VE against infection and hospitalization in the Delta phase of the pandemic for individuals vaccinated with either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine for those 5-6 months post vaccination vs. those 3-4 months post vaccination.

“VE” means “vaccine efficacy.” It was bad enough that, right while the government was throwing out mandates faster than a t-shirt shooting machine at an SEC Bowl Game on federal employees and contractors, airline pilots, and who knows what else, they already knew the vaccines didn’t prevent covid infections. But it’s even worse than that.

From the Medicare data, they knew in September 2021 that the negative jab efficacy also applied to hospitalizations. It says it right there, in black and white. They are still maintaining the lie that jabs prevent hospitalizations for severe covid. But what does the Medicare data show? Hmm?

You might be wondering, maybe they had other information that contradicted Humetrix’s findings. We certainly heard zero discussion of that issue during the vaccine committee meeting, or anywhere else for that matter, but still. It could be, right?

Nope. The next two emails tell the story. Leaving Humetrix out of the chain, HHS’s Peter Marks replied to Janet Woodcock and Julia Teirney, both in FDA. Marks was the Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the FDA. The CBER oversaw the vaccine approval process for the covid shots.
image 7.png

Marks first expressed surprise, like us, that the DoD’s Artificial Intelligence project was involved. Had they known that, they could have shut it down. And, again like us, he was surprised the CDC — which also had full access to the Medicare data — hadn’t said anything. But notice Mark’s final comment:

As I said yesterday, the totality of the evidence is remarkably consistent.

Remarkably consistent evidence! And, he’d said it before, to someone, even before getting the Humetrix email. So, contrary to what they were saying publicly, that the jabs worked great and prevented hospitalization, internally HHS officials were saying that the remarkably consistent evidence showed the exact opposite was true.

Liars!

Finally, we have Janet Woodcock’s reply to Marks’ email. Woodcock was the top official at the FDA overseeing the vaccines.
image 8.png

Woodcock “supposed” the vaccine committee would discuss this data. That seems logical, but for some reason, it didn’t. For some reason. But her final sentence put the nail in the covid coffin:

Actually Peter this is more worrisome than the other data we have in my opinion.

See that? She even disagreed with Marks. To Woodcock, the Humetrix findings were even worse than what they had been seeing.

But none of this ever made the public discussion. What happened inside the FDA that prevented the vaccine committee from discussing the remarkably consistent evidence?

And yet, the government doubled-down on mandates, full throttle, until courts finally forced them to stop.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24204 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I have a neighbor who is a resp. therapist at a major hospital. He told me last we they haven't seen a legitimate case of COVID in months. Although he has been sent many people with simple colds that are clearly not COVID.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38036 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4138 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Jill Biden tests positive for Covid again…

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I can't believe this is still a thing, where people are testing for covid and the media reporting on it as if anyone should give a shit.

Ah, now I see why Jill "tested positive."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Way to project power.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
At least a half dozen people I know recently have gotten a covid symptoms type flu but with stomach issues as well. They were told it was covid but they were popping negatives on covid tests. Most were told that the current testing does not identify the latest variant. I'm calling bullshit.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
They were clearly looking for an excuse to stick that carcass in a mask again in order to start conditioning Americans for its return during the election season. Jill didn't test positive for Covid. It's a lie. That may be a cynical take, but I believe it 100%.

EV-2 variant is about to emerge.

(Election Variant #2)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They can have Dementia Joe wearing a mask again in public to better hide that mouth agape blank look he has all the time now.

Posts: 33979 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
would be interesting if jill has it, both jill and joe mask up, and he still gets it. rotlmao if that happens.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12792 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
would be interesting if jill has it, both jill and joe mask up, and he still gets it. rotlmao if that happens.

Perfect scenario IMO, fingers crossed.

Posts: 945 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's just what President Grandpa needs- a restricted flow of oxygen, That'll improve matters. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107914 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Has anyone anywhere put on a mask more stupidly than this? Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8383 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Everyone wearing such ridiculousness on their face looks infinitely stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13959 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Of course the leftist robots and the gullible and uninformed will comply but it's not going to be the same as last time, not even close.

The shamelessness of trying this con again, though... Roll Eyes

Posts: 107914 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DJT was saying not to comply with lockdowns, etc. The science isn't there (as claimed three years ago) for masks, closures, social distancing. Over on Rumble some folks are saying something akin to
we all should adopt that famous tune from the '80s by Twisted Sister (my interpretation). Smile

Posts: 3233 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to always crack up when Biden hung the mask on his ear. 81 million people never voted for this fool.

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post