SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...mpaign=new&utm_term=

mRNA COVID Vaccines May Be Triggering ‘Turbo Cancers’ in Young People: Experts

Experts are seeing a puzzling rise in cancer in people under 50 that appears biologically different from late-onset cancers. While some claim cancer rates have been rising for decades and attribute the increase to sugary drinks, lifestyle, and sleep disruptions, others say mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have caused an emergence of “turbo cancers”—and U.S. regulatory agencies have not addressed the ever-growing problem.

Experts are seeing a puzzling rise in cancer in people younger than 50 that appears biologically different from late-onset cancers. While some claim that cancer rates have been rising for decades and attribute the increase to sugary drinks, lifestyle, and sleep disruptions, others say mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have caused an emergence of “turbo cancers.”
Although there's no official medical definition for what doctors are calling “turbo cancers,” the term is commonly used to define aggressive, rapid-onset cancers resistant to treatment—primarily in young, healthy individuals following COVID-19 vaccination. These cases often present in a late stage with metastasis and quickly turn fatal.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39264 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
On August 13th, longtime food journalist and restaurant critic for The Daily Memphian, Jennifer Biggs, 60, died after a long two-month battle with Stage 4 turbo colon cancer that had already spread to her liver and lungs when she was diagnosed in June.

According to the Daily Memphian, in July Jennifer told her friends that surgery and treatment were very hard, but she remained optimistic about recovery and the prospects of her chemotherapy. Because the FDA said so.

Jennifer joined the Daily Memphian in 2018, following a decades-long career as the food writer for The Commercial Appeal, where she started in 2000 and where, before specializing on the food gig, she’d covered a range of beats, including courts and general assignment reporting.

But the Daily Memphian reported that Jennifer’s most important reporting work may have been during the pandemic, when restaurants found themselves on the pandemic’s frontlines. Jennifer often wrote about vaccinations and shutdowns and anxiety and anger. She wrote passionately about people trying to keep their small businesses alive.

She was a huge jab fan. In her September 1st, 2021 article headlined, “Table Talk: Herb pots, bistro news and why you should get vaccinated,” Jennifer wrote:

Sure, I’m vaccinated and happy to say so. I received my first Moderna vaccine in Mississippi in February and my second in March; I’ll get a booster as soon as I qualify.
So yes, I’m vaccinated, and yes, I believe you should be, too. By the time you regret not getting the shot, it might be too late.

So.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Finally, given the government’s shifting narrative that “we never forced anybody to get vaccinated,” you might want to bookmark this electrifying montage of public officials forcing people to get vaccinated.

CLIP: Montage of celebrities and politicians decrying dirty unvaccinated people (11:25).

https://twitter.com/goddeketal.../1708607780754530442

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://www.spectator.com.au/2...s-in-the-mrna-shots/

Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots

Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
<snip>

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Finally, given the government’s shifting narrative that “we never forced anybody to get vaccinated,” you might want to bookmark this electrifying montage of public officials forcing people to get vaccinated.

CLIP: Montage of celebrities and politicians decrying dirty unvaccinated people (11:25).

It would warm my heart to see these comrades parroting each other swinging from a rope.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 395 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Gotta go, I haven't had time to even read this -

Nobel Prize in medicine won by two scientists for ‘groundbreaking findings’ on mRNA Covid-19 vaccines

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Good for them. /s

Posts: 799 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Nobel Prize in medicine won by two scientists for ‘groundbreaking findings’ on mRNA Covid-19 vaccines

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By ignoring logic and abdicating their responsibility to society, "scientists" such as these will be complicit in destroying the world.

They should be hanging from trees.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
The Nobel Prize in any field hasn't meant much since they gave one to the magical muslim.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
The Nobel Prize in any field hasn't meant much since they gave one to the magical muslim.

RMD
Well screw me blue! I forgot all about that MFing sunuvabitch "winning" the Nobel Peace Prize. For doing NOTHING! FHATHHRIO!!!! And his husband, Michael, too!!! Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
New Zealand, one of the countries enforcing the most egregiously draconian Covid “responses” on the planet is seeing the result of their foolishness- a huge loss in tourism dollars. Now they want to welcome everyone in even as Covid numbers rise globally (big whoop) making them more that a little bit hypocritical. I guess money really is more important that grandstanding and trying to browbeat their people into the toxic shots. I hope stupid continues to hurt. Perhaps closing the borders is old hat…

https://www.reuters.com/world/...sits-lag-2023-10-03/

New Zealand starts new tourism campaign as post-COVID visits lag

WELLINGTON, Oct 3 (Reuters) - New Zealand is launching a new tourism campaign with Kiwi director and actor Taika Waititi to attract visitors after the sector was hammered by COVID-19 and border closures.

Tourism New Zealand on Wednesday will premiere a 3-1/2 minute promotional film featuring the Oscar winner and Jade Daniels, his stunt double in the HBO romantic comedy series "Our Flag Means Death" which is filmed in New Zealand.

Visitors from United States are a major target audience, said Rene de Monchy, chief executive for Tourism New Zealand. The film, shot in December 2022, will also play on social media platforms in Australia, Germany, the UK and parts of Asia.

"Competition is heating up and economic times are a bit tough in many parts of the world so we've got to keep being innovative and top of mind for people."

Prior to COVID and the closure of New Zealand's borders, international tourism was New Zealand's largest source of foreign exchange and accounted for about 5.5% of gross domestic product.

Tourists are returning but overseas visitors in July were still 16% lower than in July 2019.

The film, which cost NZ$689,000($409,890) to make, highlights activities like dolphin watching in Kaikoura on the South Island's east coast and wine tasting in the country's largest city Auckland.

($1 = 1.6810 New Zealand dollars)

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15805 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's further evidence of the profound shortsightedness of these bureaucrats who think themselves so much wiser than everyone else, when the reality is, they're some of the most clueless people on the planet.

Those New Zealanders who rely on the tourism industry for their livelihood should take the parties responsible for this damage to their country and string them up in trees.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

An alternative view of this award from Dr. Robert Malone, point by point --

Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine: Factcheck

from the article -

6. The demonstrable falsehoods employed by the Nobel Prize committee to justify this award indicates that the decision was not based on scientific and medical fact, but rather reflects non-scientific and medical considerations other than those cited by the committee.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
There is talk about the virus around here, counties are claiming it's on the rise. I'm beginning to seriously believe the testing positive is just as corrupt as the virus.
I find it interesting that the Governor of New Mexico just tested positive again, with minor symptoms, why bother even getting tested, unless of course, she was avoiding some trouble she may be in.

https://www.abqjournal.com/new...09-47ba042a1d99.html

Posts: 1370 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
By ignoring logic and abdicating their responsibility to society, "scientists" such as these will be complicit in destroying the world.

They should be hanging from trees.

Trees?

I thought SIGforum favored hiring gallows builders.

Or was that guillotine builders?

Either way, timber framing is The Way.
Wink

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Lampposts will do just fine...They're all over Washington, DC!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else getting calls from the CDC saying they’re doing surveys about vaccination? I’ve gotten 3 or 4 now.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Yes, and I believe it has come up before. Just don't return calls, or say none of their biz!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is anyone else getting calls from the CDC saying they’re doing surveys about vaccination?

Fox News ran a “sign of the times” story yesterday, headlined “CDC stops printing COVID-19 vaccination cards: pandemic relic.”
https://www.foxnews.com/health...cards-pandemic-relic

A pandemic relic! Anyway, the gist was, since the federal government is no longer providing free vaccines, they won’t provide free paper cards anymore either. In the age of smart-everything, the CDC’s best solution was a disposable paper card. Oh well.

Medical fetishists will now have to make their own vaccine cards and they are just outraged, et cetera.

The most telling line in the article was: “The federal government doesn’t keep vaccination records.” No, they don’t, do they? They never even tried that hard. And right about now, federal vaccination records would be very useful for diagnosing vaccine injuries, wouldn’t they? Too bad we don’t have them.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...rsday-october-5-2023

The most telling line in the article was: “The federal government doesn’t keep vaccination records.” No, they don’t, do they?

I noticed that as well. The federal government told us that 70% were vaccinated, and they kept telling us that hundreds of thousands were continuing to get vaccinated weekly, but they stopped increasing the vaccinated percentage...
I thought it was strange at the time. Then I realized they were just guessing.

-rduckwor