SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 ... 1210
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Military should (without being told) review every record of those discharged from the date that COVID Vaccine could have been a possible reason for the first discharge, and to the point they stopped using COVID vaccine refusal as a premise for discharge, and correct all records, contact those service members that they are affected by this action and anyone that remains not being contacted that there records have not been corrected can request review.

The entire review/contact/correction should be accomplished NLT 180 days.

I have seen inspection/repairs to aircraft in the several hundreds to thousands, and/or equipment handled by small groups of personnel in less time, when assets are grounded or otherwise unable to be utilized for mission requirements.

There are qualified people out of work that can be tasked with this effort.

The funding can well be taken from the amount of money the military did not pay people removed from the services during this time, and since personell quotas are down, the budget for those "missing" billets have already been allocated.

No excuse for this continued bullshit.

If the Military ever hopes to see recruitment and retention recover, then stepping up and showing what honor is (that is expected anyone that serves) will be a tremendous step forward, leading off with the left foot.

What amounts to asking the one you screwed to come back begging to be considered is insult to injury, and most (former) military folk will request record review and correction, then seek benefits and compensation, but would unlikely return to active duty.

I said at the outset of the COVID Shit-show that the damage we would do to ourselves would be greater than not having done anything at all with COVID and simply allowed nature to run its course.

Pogo remains uncorrected.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44009 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Missing my first day of work because of this stupid shit is not how I wanted to start. I can’t begin to tell you guys how frustrating this is. It makes me look bad and is not a good way to start a new job. Frown

Thank you so much China Anthony Fraudci! Mad
FIFY...

Sorry to hear about the job situation, Stick. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cool

https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe.../1726001255422566548

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107999 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This may be making a comeback. Traded messages with a good friend who is a manager at a residential rehab facility. They have 23 COVID+ cases this weekend (mixture of staff and patients). Not sure what severity is as she had to run to an emergency meeting and haven't heard back yet.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^COVID+...That must be what they're calling the latest thing they're spreading in the hope that they get the all the sheep back on the pandemic panic bandwagon for the upcoming Winter of Death! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I sing in a Barbershop Chorus here in SW Arizona. We have 12 members of which 6 are currently out with Covid.

Mike - Baritone

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4247 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Of course it's going to make a comeback, it's now a part of seasonal flu season...

Posts: 34013 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would even know he or she has covid today. Why the hell are people still bothering to test for this?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30538 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would even know he or she has covid today. Why the hell are people still bothering to test for this?

Thank you.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9169 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

My son got sick, went to the doctor, they tested for strep and covid. He had covid.
I'm pretty sure I got a mild case of it too, but I didn't go the doctor or test. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24233 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Of course it's going to make a comeback, it's now a part of seasonal flu season the election cycle...
FIFY Cool
quote:
Y'got me hangin'. Last time my wife and I got sick, last Christmas/New Years, we didn't bother. If it came up in conversation I called it "coldvidflumonia"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Army is Begging Unvaccinated Soldiers to Return

Army forced to reverse course, as people refuse to enlist

https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/...ftr&utm_medium=email

Just two years ago, in a shameful campaign, the Pentagon was gleefully discharging soldiers who refused to take Covid vaccines.

More at link

Ok so I have to ask… why do they have to request to have their record changed why don’t they reverse all records of personel who were let go for refusing the jab to read honorable discharge?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4862 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok so I have to ask… why do they have to request to have their record changed why don’t they reverse all records to read honorable discharge?

Right. It should be automatic. And the Medal of Honor for standing up to tyranny.

The Medal of Honor (MOH) is the United States Armed Forces' highest military decoration and is awarded to recognize American soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, guardians and coast guardsmen who have distinguished themselves by acts of valor.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24233 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Another major study shows the mRNAs raise the risk of coronavirus infection

The study, from Italian researchers, also contained very disturbing news for people who have taken three or more Moderna jabs.

People who received at least one Covid jab were about 30 percent more likely to be infected with Sars-Cov-2 than the unvaccinated, Italian researchers report.

The Italian study is the most comprehensive yet to show Covid shots raise the risk of infection. After the Omicron variant appeared, the shots performed even worse, with the jabbed at about 50 percent higher risk.

The peer-reviewed study also contained a surprising and frightening finding for people who have taken three or more Moderna mRNA jabs. Moderna-only recipients were 71 percent more likely to die from all causes than people who took only Pfizer jabs, a significant difference even after the researchers adjusted for age and medical problems.

Moderna’s jabs contain much more mRNA than Pfizer’s, so the finding highlights the question whether higher exposure to mRNA may drive deaths - and whether repeated shots increase that risk.

https://alexberenson.substack....7n3&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Of course it's going to make a comeback, it's now a part of seasonal flu season...

Oh, the 4 year Election Flu.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44009 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Army is Begging Unvaccinated Soldiers to Return

(applicable lyrics from a Craig Carothers song)

Sad and sorry here you stand,
Suitcase and humble pie in hand.
Guess you had a change of plan.

Surprise, surprise!

I still recall your fare-thee-well,
When you told me I could go to Hell.
Now you're trying to un-ring that bell.

Surprise, surprise!

I don't know what you thought you'd find,
But I'm not the one you left behind.
So if you've come back lookin' for what used to be,
You're gonna need your fool, and that ain't me.

Posts: 9525 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34013 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Cody is a stark example of the aftermath of the COVID-19 vaccine. His severe vaccine injuries, marred by denial, misdiagnosis, and censorship, reflect the grim reality faced by so many Americans. On October 26, Cody returned again to the hospital and stayed for two weeks, only being discharged a few days ago. He was hospitalized due to a severe blood clotting disorder triggered by the jab. His story isn't just an individual's struggle; it is a documented case study illuminating the complexities and repercussions of Covid-19 vaccine-related injuries.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/c...7c-882d-0ca6a508d69c

-rduckwor

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfr...dkt_nbr=010502qlg866

Dr. Jeffrey Sachs Says COVID About 'Massive Government Lying,' Quits Democrats

A prominent "lifelong Democrat" scholar and economist who chaired a COVID-19 commission blasted Dr. Anthony Fauci and others for promoting "massive government lying" regarding the coronavirus, and accused Senate Democrats of refusing to investigate the virus' origins.

Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, a Columbia University professor who chaired a COVID-19 commission set up by "The Lancet" medical journal, said he has since left the Democratic Party after seeing how government officials have behaved around the origins of the virus.

"The sad part of this, not with respect to the vaccine per se, but with respect to the origin of the virus, is that it’s yet another case of massive government lying," Sachs said during an appearance on The Hill’s "Rising" show.

Home | Newsfront
Tags: dr. jeffrey sachs | covid-19 | democrats | origins | coronavirus
Dr. Jeffrey Sachs Says COVID About 'Massive Government Lying,' Quits Democrats
Cannot create player Reason:

By Charlie McCarthy | Friday, 24 November 2023 11:06 AM EST

facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing button
Comment|Print| A A

A prominent "lifelong Democrat" scholar and economist who chaired a COVID-19 commission blasted Dr. Anthony Fauci and others for promoting "massive government lying" regarding the coronavirus, and accused Senate Democrats of refusing to investigate the virus' origins.

Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, a Columbia University professor who chaired a COVID-19 commission set up by "The Lancet" medical journal, said he has since left the Democratic Party after seeing how government officials have behaved around the origins of the virus.

"The sad part of this, not with respect to the vaccine per se, but with respect to the origin of the virus, is that it’s yet another case of massive government lying," Sachs said during an appearance on The Hill’s "Rising" show.

"We have since discovered from the start that what the government told us about ‘natural origins’ of this virus were hokey, and really amounting to scientific fraud."

Sachs said that even the scientists who wrote "The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2" in the spring of 2020 "didn’t even believe that as they were writing it because they knew that there were so many hints that this could well have come out of a U.S. lab, or out of Chinese lab, or out of a U.S.-China partnership in the research."

Sachs admitted he, too, bought into the mainstream media’s COVID-19 reporting at the beginning of the pandemic, especially after a major scientific journal, “Nature,” said there was overwhelming evidence the origin was natural.

He then credited reporting by The Intercept, U.S. Right to Know, and whistleblowers for helping to change his thinking.

"[They] started letting us in on what was really said inside, was shocking," said Sachs, who added that after requesting a certain document he had been refused by a fellow commission member.

"I said, 'Well, you can’t be on the commission. We’re a transparent commission," Sachs said. “And I began to really see close up that there was so much lying coming out of NIH [National Institutes of Health], coming out of Fauci, coming out of, unfortunately, the government protecting all of this and now it’s spilling out."

Sachs insists his desire to investigate COVID-19’s origin has more to do with present-day and future research. He credited Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., for focusing on gain-of-function research and for trying to persuade Democrat colleagues to probe the issue.

"It's shocking to me that Democratic senators can't understand this is not a partisan issue," Sachs said. "This is a life and death issue. What kind of research is going on? What kind of laboratory manipulation’s going on? What is going on under what we euphemistically … call our biodefense research? Because who knows what it really is?

"I have gotten to understand well that there is a tremendous amount of dangerous research that is not supervised, and it would behoove our Democratic senators, as well as the Republicans, to find out what’s happening. This is not about getting Fauci, this is not about the past, this is about right now."

Sachs ended his appearance with a plea to Senate Democrats.

"C'mon, we need to understand what’s going on, and we need to understand what kind of dangerous research is under way, and we need to understand where this virus came from," he said.

"Open the books at University of North Carolina, open the books at Rocky Mountain Labs, understand the funding by the United States of the teams from University of North Carolina and other universities with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Let’s understand what really happened."

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38824 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Looks like the state of Texas is suing Pfizer. I hope it grows legs.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sues Pfizer, alleges pharma giant lied about COVID vaccine efficacy- Paxton's office accused Pfizer of 'unlawfully misrepresenting the effectiveness of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/po...vid-vaccine-efficacy

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is suing Pfizer, alleging that the pharmaceutical giant lied about the effectiveness of its COVID-19 vaccine.

In a press release obtained by Fox News Digital, Paxton’s office accused Pfizer of "unlawfully misrepresenting the effectiveness of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine and attempting to censor public discussion of the product."

Paxton said Pfizer’s claim that its vaccine possessed 95% efficacy against infection was "highly misleading."

The Republican AG accused Pfizer of using misleading statistics from initial trial results to "unduly influence" consumer choice by giving the impression that the vaccine was durable.

Paxton accused Pfizer of engaging in a campaign to silence and intimidate people who spoke out against the vaccine.

"We are pursuing justice for the people of Texas, many of whom were coerced by tyrannical vaccine mandates to take a defective product sold by lies," Attorney General Paxton said.

Thursday's lawsuit follows Paxton's investigation into Pfizer and other vaccine manufacturers announced earlier this year.

Pfizer said Paxton's lawsuit has "no merit."

"Pfizer is deeply committed to the well-being of the patients it serves and has no higher priority than the safety and effectiveness of its treatments and vaccines. Since its initial authorization by FDA in December 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been administered to more than 1.5 billion people, demonstrated a favorable safety profile in all age groups, and helped protect against severe COVID-19 outcomes, including hospitalization and death. The representations made by the company about its COVID-19 vaccine have been accurate and science-based," Pfizer said in a statement.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15673 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post