SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The time has come:

I. TOLD. YOU. SO!!

"Forgiveness"?? EAT SHIT AND DIE

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
The time has come:

I. TOLD. YOU. SO!!

LOL

Aren't you supposed to preface that with, "I hate to say I told you so, but..."

Posts: 2760 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, people always feel the need to qualify it. I'm not mitigating it one bit. As a matter of fact, I feel a strong urge to be loud and vulgar about it. Just look at what these people did. They destroyed countless lives and literally caused the death of people- the Cuomo nursing home horrors, for example. We will NEVER forgive them. More than that, criminal prosecution needs to be pursued.

Remember here recently, some woman, almost a hundred years old IIRC, was put on trial for being a guard in a Nazi concentration camp? These COVID assholes need to be pursued and prosecuted the same way- to the end of their days.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
CDC is doing phone survey to find out what vaccines you and your children have gotten including covid. I thought all the covid vaccines and boosters were in a data base.

I've been getting calls from an unfamiliar number so I looked it up and it is the cdc survey number.

CDC wants to know your childrens medical providers too. Website says the cdc will mail a card to your Dr.to fill out also.

The cdc says your data will be safe, NORC at the University of Chicago will collect the data and keep it safe.

Has anyone else received this call?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/i...agers/nis/about.html

snip:"Estimates of vaccination coverage are determined for child and teen vaccinations recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), and children and teens are classified as being up to date based on the ACIP-recommended numbers of doses for each vaccine.

The NIS-Adult COVID Module (NIS-ACM) was added in April 2021 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to assess COVID-19 vaccination coverage in adults 18 years and older.

The NIS-Child COVID Module (NIS-CCM) was added in July 2021 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to assess COVID-19 vaccination coverage among children and teens in eligible age groups for the COVID-19 vaccine." snip.

I've probably received a half dozen VM's from the CDC on this subject. I posted the following on December 14, 2022 back on page 1125:

quote:
I just received the following VM from the CDC:

"Hello. I'm calling on behalf of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We're conducting a nationwide survey about vaccinations for COVID and other diseases affecting adult teens and children. Please call me back at 877-220-4805."

Apparently this Nationwide effort/campaign has been going on for some time now, as it's the second such VM I have received. The call originated from (404) 806-4812 Atlanta, GA. Anyone else get contacted?

No, I do NOT plan on returning their call... Roll Eyes

ETA - Well that's creepy. They just call me again, EIGHT MINUTES after I posted here, and 33 minutes after the original 'Missed Call'. It seems they don't intend to take NO for an answer. Or maybe they're watching me...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I do hope they call me. Of course I will return their call.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, people always feel the need to qualify it. I'm not mitigating it one bit. As a matter of fact, I feel a strong urge to be loud and vulgar about it. Just look at what these people did. They destroyed countless lives and literally caused the death of people- the Cuomo nursing home horrors, for example. We will NEVER forgive them. More than that, criminal prosecution needs to be pursued.

Remember here recently, some woman, almost a hundred years old IIRC, was put on trial for being a guard in a Nazi concentration camp? These COVID assholes need to be pursued and prosecuted the same way- to the end of their days.

Couldn't agree more...

Posts: 2760 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

While I agree with the above, it is most likely just "preaching to the choir." Those who need to read and acknowledge his editorial, and look within themselves are likely to never be aware of its existence.

Which is too bad.

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Agreed.

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you'll notice, that article has a link pointing to this from November, 2022:

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...sts-amnesty-pandemic

...and refers to an article in The Atlantic where they suggest that it's time for forgiveness. The funniest part of this is that a leftist mecca like The Atlantic is not responding to people like us; they are the ones who, out of the blue, suggested that it's time for forgiveness.

Too bad, so sad. They will have to find some other method of assuaging their guilty conscience. All of this- ALL OF IT- is on them. When they talk about us forgiving each other, it's just more of the same bullshit from these frauds. We're not asking their forgiveness for anything, because we have done nothing wrong in this respect.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas rented a truck that plays the Pfizer exec video from last week in front of Pfizer HQ.
Twitter Link

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
I got a call late Saturday afternoon from the CDC, it was a 404 area code. The voice mail they left stated to call back on a number with a 877 prefix.

I verified it was them doing a survey.

They called again yesterday afternoon. I was waiting on a call back from my doctor so I didn't participate at the time.

They asked me to call back. They may be in for a long wait.

They've got to have a database that lists vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

My question is are they calling vaccinated people as well as unvaccinated people?

If they were to ask me why I haven't had the vaccination I'll tell them when a vaccine becomes available I'll look into it. What they've been pushing isn't it, not even close, and they're still pushing it.

I've been going down the rabbit hole researching this quite a bit the past few weeks. I seem to find more disturbing and horrifying things just about everyday.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The time has come:

I. TOLD. YOU. SO!!

"Forgiveness"?? EAT SHIT AND DIE

Absolutely forgive? Those SOBs are culpable in this crime against the human race. I’ll get my hammer and drive in the first nail in building the gallows.

As far as the CDC calling you all know that as of January 1 2023, there is a medical code that follows you attached to your record that says that you are vaccinated and another code that indicates you are not, this code can be accessed by other entities. If you go in to your doctor and just sign the paperwork you most likely are releasing them to share your medical history with other entities. So read carefully.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been going down the rabbit hole researching this quite a bit the past few weeks. I seem to find more disturbing and horrifying things just about everyday.

I've been doing that for about 3 years now...
Go back to the beginning of this thread. You will get all sorts of interesting info.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Chellim1, I think I've gone through every page in the thread and probably clicked on most every link provided over time. I know you've posted countless links to Covid and vaccine research and journalists that actually do legitimate reporting.

Thanks to you and everyone that has provided these links.

I just haven't spent this much time looking deeply into this until recently.

To say I'm troubled is a gross understatement.

I worked all through the pandemic being deemed an "essential" employee. I never got Covid but came in contact with enough people where I should have gotten it. When they released the "vaccines" only to find these weren't actually vaccines it was a definite no for me.

If the company I worked for at the time had mandated the vaccine, they didn't, I would have refused it and they would have had to fire me.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The scientific community's arrogant equivocation and subsequent prevarications didn't just cost lives. It cost liberty past and future. It cost likely trillions in lost revenue, potential and productivity. But worst of all, it released the teapot tyrants of the world to oppress their fellow man who did nothing more than insist on self determination and refusal to be compelled to engage in the charade. It established irrevocably the false principle that one man is responsible for the health of another punishable by force of law. I have completely lost my respect for the scientific community. They are nothing more than consensus whores convinced of myths and potions like dark ages wizards. They use the power and force of kings and courts to avoid being exposed for their error. Eff them all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:

I. TOLD. YOU. SO!!

Prophetic. Smile

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
An absolute masterclass on denial.

MSNBC host Yasmin Vossoughian was hospitalized for about ten days for heart issues which turned out to be pericarditis which then also developed into myocarditis. She blamed it on a cold.

Watch as she tries to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Because heart issues have become common with regular old colds in the last 2 years. She sounds a little too desperate trying to convince people it was a cold. This is what brainwashing does to people.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
MSNBC host Yasmin Vossoughian was hospitalized for about ten days for heart issues which turned out to be pericarditis which then also developed into myocarditis. She blamed it on a cold.

44-year-old female vegetarian MSNBC host is hospitalized for almost 10 days for heart inflammation, blames everything but the obvious cause
It was because of a cold, people. A COLD! From the Can't Make It Up Department
Alex Berenson

On Saturday, MSNBC weekend host Yasmin Vossoughian took to the cable airwaves (to tell viewers why they hadn’t seen her for a while.

Like most of you, I was only vaguely aware that MSNBC still existed, so I missed Vossoughian’s triumphant return before hundreds - possibly thousands - of viewers. But it turns out some Unreported Truths readers are MSNBC watchers too (not my mom, okay!).

And one of them pointed me to the segment.

Which is quite something.

Even Dr. Rochelle Walensky would not call a case of myopericarditis that required nine days of hospitalization “mild.”

But what could have caused Vossoughian’s sudden illness?

Well, you (and Pfizer!) will be pleased to hear that its biggest-selling product is never mentioned in the segment. Nor the word that starts with “V” and ends with “E.” Nor those fun four letters M-R-N-A! Nor Comirnaty, nor Spikevax, nor BNT162b2.

Now, I must make a small confession here.

As far as I can tell, Vossoughian has never publicly disclosed receiving the vaccine, much less a booster.

EDIT/UPDATE: A reader found the Tweet that had escaped me, removing all doubt:

yasminvossoughian @yasminv
Also we are both vaccinated...that was confirmed before this pic!

But she has had segment after segment lauding the mRNAs with the most hysterical vaccine fanatics around. Those include Dr. Peter Hotez, he who has called for extending “federal hate-crime protections” to scientists (like him) who face criticism for efforts to suppress discussion of the origins of Sars-Cov-2 or potential problems with the mRNA vaccines.

In May 2021, she even ran a segment about how to help teenagers to get vaccinated against the wishes of the parents.

https://alexberenson.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think she's gonna regret putting that out there so publicly and definitively.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post