SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1149
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
UK doctors speak out
If you haven’t yet seen this video of the UK doctors speaking out, check it out.
It’s consistent with the data Byram presented:



https://stevekirsch.substack.c...m-bridle-no-evidence



"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
 
Posts: 21878 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Beloved 35-year-old middle school teacher collapses in front of students, dies suddenly



_________________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
Mark Twain
 
Posts: 11027 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Follow on to an earlier post.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...gn=roundup&utm_term=

FAA Change to Heart-Test Limit Triggers Worries Over Pilot Health, Public Safety

Concerns and controversy are swirling around the decision by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to alter an electrocardiogram test limit for pilots.

A researcher for an aviation advocacy group, US Freedom Flyers (USFF), stumbled upon the EKG change in December, several weeks after the FAA enacted it.

Because the revision was made without a published explanation, USFF turned to a nationally known cardiologist and other experts to assess its importance.

They say the FAA’s change involving “the PR interval” is significant. The PR interval represents the time it takes for an electrical impulse to travel from one part of the heart to another. It is an indicator of heart health.

But “the new normal” PR interval that the FAA set for pilots is 50 percent longer than the previous limit; it deviates from a long-accepted limit in cardiology.

cont...




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 37150 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Beloved 35-year-old middle school teacher collapses in front of students, dies suddenly
Gotta have a link, man.

**edit**

Oh, sorry, I thought you posted a still image but it's a video. Never mind.
 
Posts: 100870 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Makes me wonder when the real truth comes about about this, if all of the organizations that required vaccination will be liable for forcing employees or agents to get the poke.




Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
 
Posts: 36595 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I know! They've gone down this road so hard, can they ever turn around???




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 37150 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
The truth has been out from the beginning, that's what they tried to suppress but didn't. There is no turning back, the establishment is well known for doubling down. These entitled power hungry people are never going to say, "I am sorry, I was wrong here is a year back pay and your job back".
 
Posts: 434 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
In the UK, excess non covid deaths are being blamed on a lack of statin medication. Their solution is to implement widespread statin use even among young healthy people.



_________________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
Mark Twain
 
Posts: 11027 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Makes me wonder when the real truth comes about about this, if all of the organizations that required vaccination will be liable for forcing employees or agents to get the poke.


It was configured drom the beginning to absolve all persons and entities of any legal responsibility. EUA means no liability. Employers following federal mandates.

Possibly the federal government will eventually have a bailout compensation. Paid for in large part by those who chose not to take the jabs because we were paying attention.
 
Posts: 8554 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Steve Kirsch is pushing back against the FAA...

My email to the FAA leadership was ignored; are you surprised? I wasn't.
I thought you might enjoy reading this. I believe differences are best resolved through dialog, but they obviously don't agree. Cool. We can do it their way.
Steve Kirsch

First, if you work in the airline industry or the FAA and you haven’t yet signed my petition calling for an investigation, please do it now. The more signatures we have, the more leverage we have. Your names will not be disclosed without your consent. I want to get over 20,000 signatures.

Thanks to the thousands of signatures I now have, I just sent this email to the top FAA leadership telling them that if THEY fail to act, that THEY are jeopardizing the integrity of the nations air system.

They need to start an investigation as pointed out in the petition.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...o-the-faa-leadership



"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
 
Posts: 21878 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ok, I was wrong when I thought this was a satire piece, but it's REAL!!! Those who didn't get vaccinated are now being blamed for failing to warn those who did about side effects!!! You just can't make this stuff up!!!

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands. As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected. While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't. Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet. The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to "get boosted."

It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations. And silence is, after all, consent.

Related: How do we prevent discrimination against the vaccinated?

It is time for the unvaccinated to take responsibility for their actions and to work with the rest of us to find a solution to this crisis. We cannot afford to let their selfishness and lack of action continue to harm our communities. It is time for the unvaccinated to step up and do the right thing.

The unvaccinated should by any moral measuring stick have done more to warn about the potential risks -- to help us make informed decisions about our health. And they must now ask us for our forgiveness. And, hand to heart, we may just give it to them. Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do -- until it wasn't.

https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/


"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
 
Posts: 9895 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Is this even serious I wonder?
This article was pure gaslighting and they just want to divide people even more.

"You cannot be serious!"




"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
 
Posts: 21878 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
These people are DELUSIONAL...And dangerously so! Roll Eyes


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 6963 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
When the jabbed demanded / accepted that the doctors and other experts who had licenses revoked or employment terminated or other unethical adverse effects when they voiced this information, did they say too little?

The truth is always out there. But you need to come out from mommy's apron to see it.

Fucking sheep - no personal accountability. Always blaming others for their failings. Talk to the hand, bitches.




"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
 
Posts: 11761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am dealing with the fact that after telling my daughter and her husband not to get the shot. That her brother who is a pharmacist advised against it because the new mRNA has not been tested or trialed. They went ahead and got it anyway…..but the really hard thing to take is my 10 yr old grandson was given it also….the day I heard this I cried. With all the information I was sending to them, I still could not convince them. I had my liberal ex and her husband who live close to them influencing them to get it.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Posts: 4439 | Location: Made the permanent move to Branson | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Ok, I was wrong when I thought this was a satire piece, but it's REAL!!! Those who didn't get vaccinated are now being blamed for failing to warn those who did about side effects!!! You just can't make this stuff up!!!

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands. As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected. While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't. Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet. The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to "get boosted."

It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations. And silence is, after all, consent.

Related: How do we prevent discrimination against the vaccinated?

It is time for the unvaccinated to take responsibility for their actions and to work with the rest of us to find a solution to this crisis. We cannot afford to let their selfishness and lack of action continue to harm our communities. It is time for the unvaccinated to step up and do the right thing.

The unvaccinated should by any moral measuring stick have done more to warn about the potential risks -- to help us make informed decisions about our health. And they must now ask us for our forgiveness. And, hand to heart, we may just give it to them. Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do -- until it wasn't.

https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/


That opinion piece, I've got to believe, was written tongue-in-cheek. It contains elements designed to elicit an emotional response from (conservative) readers. I would have a difficult time believing that someone would be this obtuse. (Maybe I shouldn't be surprised; there seems to be an abundance of hysteria and obtuseness these days).

This is what followed the opinion piece:



"Sorry, commenting has been disabled.

While 85% of you are wonderful people and we'd love to hear from you (feel free to reach out at contact@IQfy.com or our @IQfy_ twitter!), the other 25% of recent comments have tended to be the result of targeted troll storms. Abuse from this vocal minority has traumatized our moderators and caused harm to the community.

Join the conversation
 
Posts: 2753 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Ok, I was wrong when I thought this was a satire piece, but it's REAL!!!
Well, it's some kinda chick site (look at the articles: 9 reasons wine is better than a boyfriend and Is cuddling a form of cheating?) that describes itself with meaningless phrases. From their Twitter page: "IQfy is a non-partisan project working to elevate the conversation by designing and signal boosting smarter content."

Oh, they're gonna elevate the conversation. Right, right. "signal boosting" sounds so much more sophisticated than plain, clear language such as "featuring" or "publishing".

Now, that article has no author listed, so we can't check their other pieces. To me, it looks like master-level trolling. However, if that article was written and published by people who actually believe what it says, man, that is so freakin' sweet. It's just one loon, though (The Lone Loon- superhero) or a couple perhaps- author and editor, and it could be that they are the only people on the planet who believe this dreck, but it would be so beautiful if this tack continued, because what the article says, is insane.

So many sandwiches left unmade. Tragic

**edit**

Gotta be trolling: How do we prevent discrimination against the vaccinated?

This cannot be taken seriously and, to me, that's a shame. Wink


____________________________________________________

Endure the present, and watch for better things. - Virgil
 
Posts: 100870 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pulicords:



"Sorry, commenting has been disabled.

While 85% of you are wonderful people and we'd love to hear from you (feel free to reach out at contact@IQfy.com or our @IQfy_ twitter!), the other 25% of recent comments have tended to be the result of targeted troll storms. Abuse from this vocal minority has traumatized our moderators and caused harm to the community.

Join the conversation



It looks like they opened up the comments again. There are hundreds, if not thousands of comments blasting this article.


Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

 
Posts: 4532 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Stupid should hurt.




"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
 
Posts: 11761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Looks like they have disabled the comments again. I copied all of them and saved them to a file. I'm sure they will be deleted at some point.
If you go to their Twitter page, you can get a much better idea of who they represent .


Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

 
Posts: 4532 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1149 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)

© SIGforum 2023