SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Always Positive...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9066 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Masks? Worse than useless. Why worse? Because in addition to doing nothing to prevent the spread of any virus, the billions of disposable masks produced since 2020 have ended up not only in landfills, but along roadsides and in parking lots, and in lakes, rivers and oceans.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Elton John wants you to get vaxxed... and boosted, but doesn't want to talk about the data:

Elton John: Why not call for government authorities to engage in a discussion?

If you want to stop misinformation, quitting Twitter is not an effective way to bring people together. Encouraging debate, as UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad has done, is the most effective approach.

Elton John is quitting Twitter because he doesn’t want to support a platform that spreads COVID misinformation. This is ironic since Elton John himself is a major COVID misinformation spreader.

Elton claims that vaccination works, but he won’t show us the data. The data shows countries which vaccinate more have higher COVID and all-cause death rates than those countries which avoided vaccination.

Let’s look at the COVID deaths rates in countries with very low vaccination rates such as Yemen (2.6%) and Haiti (2.1%), which are the two lowest vaccinated countries on the NY Times map. So I’m not cherry picking. I’m picking the two lowest countries.

Here’s the stats page for Haiti which shows only 860 COVID deaths in a population of 11.54 million which is a total of 75 COVID deaths per million (d/M).

Here is the stats page for Yemen which shows 2,159 COVID deaths in a population of 30.5M which is just 71 COVID d/M which is similar to Haiti.

Now let’s compare this to highly vaccinated countries like Japan and UAE. Both countries should show death rates dramatically lower than the countries which don’t vaccinate.

Using the same resource, Japan had 51,070 COVID deaths in a population of 126M, which is 405 d/M.

UAE is highly vaccinated (99%), and they had 2,348 deaths on a population of 10M, which is 235 d/M.

What about the UK and the US?

The UK isn’t as highly vaccinated (76%) and they had 212,766 deaths on a population of 67M, which is a breathtaking 3,175 COVID d/M. Wow.

The US is slightly less vaccinated (69%) and has had 1,092,274 COVID deaths on a population of 332M which is 3,290 d/M.

We see the opposite has happened. Vaccination was supposed to make things dramatically better. Instead they made things dramatically worse.

The US and UK have a COVID death rate nearly 50X higher than countries with very little vaccination. Why are we following their advice?

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...-call-for-government

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24277 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
You don’t actually believe the Covid death rates do you?

LoL

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just more proof that “important” people know what’s best for us and we should just stop thinking for ourselves and do what they say. Despite facts that fly in the face of the messages they keep blathering.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vaccination was supposed to make things dramatically better. Instead they made things dramatically worse.

Some of us have asked this since the very beginning:

What if the virus wasn't the weapon, but the vaccine was?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15771 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if the virus wasn't the weapon, but the vaccine was?

With the survivability of the virus well over 99%, I think this is exactly the question!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38857 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can't believe any infection or death rates from 3rd world countries, or countries with dictators (China).

They will cook the numbers every time. And even in 1st world countries, the medical establishment and media will hype the numbers to get more money from the govt or promote the narrative.

The basic fact is vaccine suppliers are making many many billions on vaccines. The push for "full vaccination" and boosters for all ages lets them make more money. And it's all govt (taxpayer) money.

There is no reason for children and teens to be vaccinated since they have zero COVID mortality except when major cofounding factors are included.

Posts: 4769 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
At this point in time the only data I think is trustworthy and verifiable is from actuaries. They are working for folks with real money on the line and accuracy and completeness is important. It is difficult to hide bodies and life insurance companies have certain contractual obligations that are enforced.

Check out the work of Ed Dowd.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Christmas wish list:

1. Fauxi and/or Potato die of shot related myocarditis. Severe health issues for all those like EJ and corporate executives who blindly try to force the shot on the rest of us.

2. Insurance companies significantly raise premiums on the boosted (single shot - give them a pass); the more boosts, the exponentially higher premium rate.

3. Insurance companies sue .gov/pfizer/modena/et al for creating a shock in the risk analysis / actuarial assessments where the premiums far underestimated the actual risks and payouts required resulting from the shot.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12826 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What’s truly sickens me is these parents KNOW damn well what killed their child. They KNOW it but won’t say a single thing about it. A 6 year old with myocarditis and blood clots?

They murdered their own child.

That is a little harsh. I’d say they killed their child via negligent homicide. They were negligent in believing the powers that be. They are certainly not alone, though many (most?) others have not paid such a high price so quickly.

As for not saying a thing, first they’d have to understand and accept that the institutions they trusted lied to them and their trust in those institutions caused them to take steps that killed their child. That is a hell of a lot to accept and digest, much less live with. It may be that in time they will come to realize that or they may never come to believe / accept that. I’ll not judge them either way. No way in hell was I taking the jabs, and I pushed hard for my kids and wife to avoid it as well (thank goodness they did avoid it), but I only have pity, not judgement, for those who trusted their doctors, the medical establishment, our government. These are all folks we are supposed to be able to trust. Some folks may take longer than others to get the memo that that ship has sailed and is over the horizon.

Posts: 6956 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
You can't believe any infection or death rates from 3rd world countries, or countries with dictators (China).

They will cook the numbers every time. And even in 1st world countries, the medical establishment and media will hype the numbers to get more money from the govt or promote the narrative.
You can’t believe the infection or death rates period. 3rd world countries may not be able to accurately count or may be lying to minimize. At least some first world countries were absolutely lying out theirs collective backsides to maximize.

As Samuel Langhorne Clemens once said, “There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned lies, and Statistics.”

Posts: 6956 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
That is a little harsh. I’d say they killed their child via negligent homicide. They were negligent in believing the powers that be. They are certainly not alone, though many (most?) others have not paid such a high price so quickly.

Perhaps. But there is an important nuance here. For the first round of shots, they get a pass. While these shots should have been considered high risk and known to be untested from the beginning, informed decisions may have been difficult with the information available.

But following rounds, especially for children, parents arguably and reasonably should have known that otherwise. There was probably sufficient information to suggest at least more due diligence if not aversion. If at this time parents intentionally ignored the data and/or didn't seek out more data, they are explicitly complicit. Due diligence was up to them, not the child. It's not enough to believe in the powers that be if data contrary to the powers is reasonably available but one ignores it because of political beliefs. That's beyond negligence in my mind.

IOW, it's not just simple negligence if data is available but you choose to ignore it.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12826 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
At this point in time the only data I think is trustworthy and verifiable is from actuaries. They are working for folks with real money on the line and accuracy and completeness is important. It is difficult to hide bodies and life insurance companies have certain contractual obligations that are enforced.

Check out the work of Ed Dowd.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2UowfJG6_8g" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This should be one of the biggest news stories in history. The fact that the main media has no interest in this says much. I think it implicates the establishment globalist elites. They are going to have to feign interest in these excess morbidities at some point, or explain why no interest.

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is a little harsh

Perhaps, but the accumulating evidence is there for all to see. I guess I’m allowing my personal experiences to jade my outlook.

We have a family friend that my wife goes to for therapeutic massage. The woman is quite good. The family is 110% all in on the “vaccines” and requires my wife to mask for each session but doesn’t have the same requirement for people that have been inoculated. Obviously this flies in the face of the actual science because those can carry illness and sicken her family even more easily as they might be harboring the bug and not know it. I get a little pissed off when I think of the willful ignorance these people display when confronted with a valid discussion on the subject. I have no doubt that if one of their two girls who have no say in the matter dropped from a stroke, they would blame “unvaccinated” people rather than where the truth lies.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
FFS, I thought this was over a year ago? Why is this thread still active, and why are +/-10% of people back in masks?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
FFS, I thought this was over a year ago? Why is this thread still active, and why are +/-10% of people back in masks?

You got me.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I still maintain to this day that NONE of these elites; Biden, Pelosi, Fauchi etc etc ever got the Covid shot that was forced on everyone else. It was either something else developed for them or just an outright placebo.

Have you noticed that there are no government people dropping dead like the general population is seeing now?

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Compliance at cdc? NIH? FDA? AMA? Amongst immunologists?

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

Perhaps. But there is an important nuance here. For the first round of shots, they get a pass. While these shots should have been considered high risk and known to be untested from the beginning, informed decisions may have been difficult with the information available.
IOW, it's not just simple negligence if data is available but you choose to ignore it.

One of my daughters is firmly in the pro-jab camp. All 5 of her kids from age 2 to 16 are fully jabbed including now the bivalent booster.

I tried to talk to her early on but she shut me down instantly.

Here's the thing. She was aware of contradicting data but dismissed it as being much less believable because of the sources. She firstly trusts her doc. Secondly all the high officials with medical/scientific credentials, like Fauci et al. Thirdly the mainstream media which propagandized the hell out of it.

The dissenters appeared to be un-credible thanks to the media. A single doc who appears to speak out contrary to the entirety of credentialed science is the kook. If you don't have the inclination to look deeper, you write off that kook and his message.

At that point she decided that the consistent message (which continues still today) was correct and then has tuned out all of the dissent since then.

Propaganda is powerful. The media is in bed with the left, who made C19 a political hammer to use against Trump.

It is a failing that parents got their kids jabbed, but they were intentionally manipulated into it.

Posts: 9555 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post