SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Besides wanting to see Hillary indicted, I REALLY want to see Huma go to jail. She is as dirty as they come.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Besides wanting to see Hillary indicted, I REALLY want to see Huma go to jail. She is as dirty as they come.

Oh man....then Carlos Danger will be free to tweet his man parts to the whole innerwebs!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This would be the perfect job for Huma since it has come out that she did have two jobs - serving two masters who were really the same master.

According to Judicial Watch; who I believe is the primary digger in this dirt, Huma had three jobs simultaneously at one period while she was supposed to be employed by "we the people". It was common for Hillary's aides to also be taking a check from one of the various Clinton slush funds but Huma was triple dipping.

Judicial Watch has been granted the right to discovery for Susan Rice's paper during the Benghazi period. Communications between Rice and the Clinton Bunch may be very revealing especially if Clinton deleted her part of the email chain. Certainly Rice was set-up by someone.

For reasons which have not been explained, Hillary seems to have been very quiet as far as emails go during the Benghazi period. I think wholesale deletion was done. The exception is her exchanges with her daughter which I think were overlooking and probably should have been deleted.
Someone in the FBI is probably looking at the frequency of Hillary's emails and comparing that frequency with Hillary's desire to cover her trail.

There is a natural desire on our part to see this finished soon.
But the investigators know the Clinton's record of wiggling out of prosecution in the past. They are going to want to have an airtight case.

From the DNC prospective I still believe the Convention is the critical time, if Hillary is indicted or cops a plea they want it to happen before she is nominated.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I deleted a post about Hillary Clinton in leather at a gay event. As I looked at the pic, it looked photoshopped. Here is the link and pic:

http://www.kennethinthe212.com...ndraiser-in-nyc.html

A pic that looks more real is the one here from Daily Mail:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ent...op-article-1.2585665

Clinton:

"Don't you love my jacket?" she asked "I thought really hard about what I'd wear tonight being a fashion icon. This is my one and only piece of leather clothing."

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
It looks like her head is emerging from a toilet bowl. I can decide if this was legit or a spoof when it was first made.

Ive got a bunch of pics of her and her entourage from the 2008 campaign stuck on an old flip phone. Been trying to get them off. They may make me rich one day!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh my heavenly Lord. What sick, sad, sorry troglodyte would throw away $50 for those things? Frown

Oh right, a Hillary supporting fool.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Clinton:

"Don't you love my jacket?" she asked "I thought really hard about what I'd wear tonight being a fashion icon. This is my one and only piece of leather clothing."

I thought about all the shoeless kids in the world when I saw the leather tent that was covering her hips & a**. Seriously, that was at least a two cow hide jacket wrapped around the Hill.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://www.loriferber.com/hill...e-gum-box-of-24.html

Ha! Box o bills

Posts: 24298 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Maybe those 30,000 email weren't about yoga pants and the FBI got a whiff of this.

quote:
www.freebeacon.com: Panama Papers Link to Clinton Advisor and Fund Raiser

By: Lachlan Markay
April 5, 2016 5:00 am

A firm with ties to senior members of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign registered to lobby on behalf of a major Russian bank just weeks before a massive leak exposed the bank’s role in a web of secret financial dealings that have enriched members of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s inner circle.

The “Panama Papers” are being called “the Wikileaks of the mega-rich.” Corporate documents leaked from the law firm Mossack Fonseca show how world leaders have used offshore tax havens to hide their involvement in lucrative companies and business deals around the world.

Among those companies is the Russian Sberbank, whose U.S. investment banking branch recently enlisted the services of the Podesta Group. According to its lobbying registration form, the firm will work on banking, trade, and foreign relations issues.

One of the three lobbyists working on the account is Tony Podesta, a bundler for the Clinton campaign and the brother of campaign chairman John Podesta, who co-founded the firm.

Politico reported last month that Podesta and two of the firm’s other lobbyists would be working to affect “the scope of U.S. sanctions against Russia for its role in the Ukraine conflict and whether relief is possible.”

In addition to the company’s Russian parent, the lobbying registration form lists three other directly-affiliated foreign entities: Cayman Islands-based Troika Dialog Group Limited, Cyprus-based SBGB Cyprus Limited, and Luxembourg-based SB International.

According to the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, a consortium of journalists exploring the Panama Papers leak, Sberbank and Troika Dialog have ties to companies used by members of Putin’s inner circle to funnel state resources into lucrative private investments.

“Some of these companies were initially connected to the Troika Dialog investment fund, which was controlled and run by Sberbank after the bank bought the Troika Dialog investment bank. Troika and Sberbank declined to comment,” the project reported on Monday.

The Mossack Fonseca documents show that Troika Dialog secretly signed away much of its interest in a Russian truck manufacturer to “an unknown offshore” called Avto Holdings. That company was partially owned by Sergei Roldugin, a close Putin friend and the godfather of the Russian president’s daughter.

The Panama Papers also reveal the existence of “similar agreements between Troika and offshore companies affiliated with Roldugin,” according to the project.

“These agreements were different just in dates, names of the companies, stakes and sums of money,” the project reported. “But the point remained: offshore companies affiliated with Putin’s friend had privileged rights to control large stakes in strategic Russian enterprises, to receive dividends, and to buy these stakes for laughable sums.”

Despite its apparent ties to the interests of Russia’s political elite, Sberbank is officially a private company. That allows the Podesta Group to report it as a standard lobbying client, rather than a state-owned entity, which would trigger the more detailed lobbyist reporting requirements of the Foreign Agent Registration Act.

The Podesta Group did not respond to a request for comment by press time.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Mossack Fonseca documents show that Troika Dialog secretly signed away much of its interest in a Russian truck manufacturer to “an unknown offshore” called Avto Holdings. That company was partially owned by Sergei Roldugin, a close Putin friend and the godfather of the Russian president’s daughter.The Panama Papers also reveal the existence of “similar agreements between Troika and offshore companies affiliated with Roldugin,” according to the project.

Inquiring minds also want to know whether Bill or Hillary ever gave a speech to this group or if the group contributed to the Clinton Criminal Slush Fund.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgwiggans:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Clinton:

I thought about all the shoeless kids in the world when I saw the leather tent that was covering her hips & a**. Seriously, that was at least a two cow hide jacket wrapped around the Hill.

Much, much worse. She just lost the vegan voters!

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
It looks like her head is emerging from a toilet bowl.

If it said "Hillary is my #2", it might sell.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://www.loriferber.com/hill...e-gum-box-of-24.html

Ha! Box o bills

Oh no, Bill won't touch that cigar.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5006 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
And now the State Dept is trying to limit the scope of questioning. Like this stuff isn't relevant somehow?

"Topics the government asked Sullivan to forbid include the "employment status of a single employee; the storage, handling, transmission, or protection of classified information, including cybersecurity issues; and questions about any pending investigations."

All of those questions are extremely relevant to the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...e.html?intcmp=hplnws

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bill Clinton calls out BLM

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...lers/article/2001877

https://youtu.be/1eI6l8wvn2c

Clinton addressed the protesters saying, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. wait, wait. I want to be able to — come on. no. come on. wait, wait, wait. wait.

You need to understand, this is what’s the matter. I don’t know how you would characterize the gang leaders who got 13-year-old kids hopped up on crack and sent them out onto the street to murder other African-American children.

Maybe you thought they were good citizens. She didn’t. She didn’t.

You are defending the people who killed the lives, who say matter. Tell the truth. You are defending the people who caused young people to take guns.

There was a 13-year-old girl in Washington, D.C. How would you do it? Look at these other ones. Look at this. That’s not true.”

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Great. Someone they can't ignore tells them the truth point blank and...it happens to be one of the most infamous liars and political shills in recent memory. Very helpful.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY enjoying what's become a slugfest between Bernie the Commie and Server Wipin' Hillary.

I suspect the gloves are off at this upcoming NY debate between them on April 14th and all that forced civility and stuff like "No one cahhs about ya damn email!" is out the window.

It should be quite entertaining to watch.

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Clinton Email Scandal: Hillary’s Documents Flowed Openly Across Web

Because Hillary Clinton's personal email system lacked encryption, her messages were essentially connected to the entire world. (AP)

4/06/2016

Corruption: It’s been known for some time that Hillary Clinton’s personal email contained top-secret government material. We’re also learning just how vulnerable her system was. She might as well have posted documents on an open blog.

While secretary of state, Clinton conducted State Department business through a personal email account handled by a private server that did not meet the government’s security standards. The homebrew system was probably the most susceptible to hackers during its first two months of existence when emails passed through it without encryption.

The domain name clintonemail.com was registered on Jan. 13, 2009, eight days before Clinton became secretary of state, Computer World reported last month, “but it wasn’t until March 29 that the first (security) certificate was issued for the domain.” The certificate is necessary to encrypt connections from cell phones and computers accessing the server and email account, said the report.

“Without that security, data would be flowing across the Internet in plain text,” the trade magazine reported.

Computer World also noted that Clinton traveled extensively “during her first months in office until the certification was obtained.” She visited Japan, South Korea, Israel, Mexico and Switzerland, but also went to Indonesia, China, Egypt, “Palestine” and Turkey. Some of these countries could be considered cold — maybe even openly hostile — toward the U.S. One nation is even one of the world’s largest providers of Islamic State fighters and has a large radical Muslim community, while the region of Palestine gave birth to modern-day Islamic terrorism. Was her email breached by enemies while she was visiting these spots? Given how open it was, even the most bungling hacker could have gotten in.

The security risks posed by Clinton’s email arrangement went beyond just the first months of her tenure, though. Remember, it was never a secure government system and it was used by someone who has a “frighteningly outdated view of email security,” Computer World said last year, and who tried to argue that it was secure because the server was on property guarded by the Secret Service.

But all can’t be blamed on naivete, or an antiquated understanding of technology security. Clinton’s choice to use a nonsecure personal email account rather than a secure government account was made consciously and deliberately. She wanted to conduct government business outside of the sterilizing effects of sunlight. That she might endanger national security didn’t matter to her. The public would do well to remember this as she gets closer to the Democratic nomination.

http://www.investors.com/polit...d-openly-across-web/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe

The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light.

Former law enforcement and cyber security experts said the hacker, whose real name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, could – now that he’s in the U.S. – help the FBI make the case that Clinton’s email server was compromised by a third party, one that did not have the formal backing and resources of a foreign intelligence service such as that of Russia, China or Iran.

“Because of the proximity to Sidney Blumenthal and the activity involving Hillary’s emails, [the timing] seems to be something beyond curious,” said Ron Hosko, former assistant director of the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division from 2012-2014.

On Tuesday, Lazar appeared in an Alexandria, Va., federal courtroom for his detention hearing, attended by Fox News. He faces a nine-count federal indictment on computer hacking charges and, according to both Romanian and U.S. officials, is expected to be in the country for 18 months.

A spokesman for the FBI’s Washington Field Office, which led the Guccifer investigation, had no comment on the extradition, the timing, and any potential intersection with the Clinton email probe.

On or about March 31, Lazar was extradited 3,700 miles to Alexandria from a prison in Arad, Romania, where he has been serving a seven-year sentence for hacking crimes committed in his native country. His targets in Romania were prominent government officials and political figures whom he often taunted under the name of Micul Fum or “Little Smoke.”

Following his 2014 conviction, Lazar was effectively neutralized in prison and no longer a threat, which makes his transfer to the U.S. all the more noteworthy.

The 44-year-old entered the Alexandria courtroom wearing a green jumpsuit, with the yellow word "PRISONER" stenciled on the back. Lazar appeared confident and relaxed during the four-minute appearance, telling the court he did not need the translator provided for the hearing.

According to the 15-page federal indictment, Lazar "specialized in gaining unauthorized access to the online accounts of high-profile individuals" including Clinton ally Blumenthal, who appears to be identified as “Victim 5 … a journalist and former presidential advisor who was the true owner of an AOL account with subaccounts known to the grand jury.”

The indictment went on to note that using his alias of Guccifer on Blumenthal’s account, “Lazar attempted to conceal his identity by accessing the account from a proxy server located in Russia.”

In early 2013, news outlets including Russia Today and The Smoking Gun published memos from Guccifer, with excerpts of exchanges between Blumenthal and Hillary Clinton about Libya including details following the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack.

In a 2015 prison interview from Romania with reporter Matei Rosca for Pando.com, Lazar told Rosca that, "I used to read [Clinton's] memos for six or seven hours ... and then do the gardening."

From London, Rosca told Fox News he is still in touch with Guccifer’s family, including his wife Gabriela. They “lived poor in a dusty town outside Arad. He did not profit from hacking,” he said.

Rosca emphasized that, “Guccifer has no programming skills and guessed passwords of prominent public figures after reading their biographies.” These included books written by Hillary Clinton, Colin Powell and former president George W. Bush, who were also victimized by Guccifer’s hacking.

“[Lazar] is a simple and delusional man who has a conspiratorial streak and perhaps wasn’t aware of the damage he was causing. His wife and daughter are back in Romania worrying about him and they have not received a phone call yet since he has been in the U.S.”

Rosca said Lazar also claimed to have stashed “unpublished hacked material in the cloud, some of it relating to the Middle East. … He said he was expecting to collaborate with U.S. security services when the time is right. Presumably that would be now.”

Cybersecurity and terrorism expert Morgan Wright told Fox News, “My question is, why now – why just these cases, and why was it so important to bring him [to the U.S.]? I go back to what’s in common, and that’s the exposure.”

The Romanian government told Fox News that the request to extradite Lazar came from the FBI, but when Fox News asked when the process began, a government spokesperson said they were not authorized to comment further.

Romanian media have reported the request came on or about Dec. 29, 2015. That would have been shortly after the intelligence community’s identification of emails beyond “top secret” on Clinton’s personal server, which became public in mid-January.

Clinton’s deliberate choice to use a private, unsecure server based in her home and a private email address for her government business as secretary of state remains under federal investigation by the FBI while she campaigns for president. It has been widely reported in the last month that the FBI is setting up interviews with Clinton and her associates, what is believed to be a final phase in the process.

The FBI declined comment on the case, and the timing, as did representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Eastern District of Virginia and his court-appointed federal public defender, Shannon Quill.

Hosko, who is not part of the current email probe, read the Guccifer indictment and told Fox News that Guccifer’s technical skills and intent “show the relative ease of getting very close to someone in a high place in government. Not only Hillary Clinton, but Colin Powell and George W. Bush. … It’s important on a couple of levels. Here is an individual in a relatively poor Eastern European country who was able to intrude on sensitive emails about activities in Benghazi.”

While imprisoned in Romania, Guccifer reportedly met with the FBI, members of the Secret Service and members of Cyber Command to discuss how he accessed and read memos marked “official use only.”

Hosko noted that commitment of resources by the FBI to extradite Guccifer to the U.S. with the cooperation of Romania is significant.

A review of recent federal cases by Fox News found that Guccifer’s extradition appears to be an outlier. Hackers typically are extradited in the event of major financial theft, such as a 2013 case where three Romanian men stole in excess of $2 million in a cyber-fraud ring – and not in cases involving a breach of personal privacy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...be.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post