SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"because of the new email review"

listen to Obama:

https://youtu.be/h9KK6vLuHaQ

“Obviously, it’s become a political controversy. You know, the fact of the matter is, is that Hillary Clinton, having been in the arena for 30 years, oftentimes gets knocked around and people say crazy stuff about her and when she makes a mistake, an honest mistake, it ends up being blown up as if it’s just some crazy thing.”

http://hotair.com/archives/201...heme-honest-mistake/

Dang, I guess I have avoided looking at him for a while. Dude is seriously gray. Maybe all the lying is making him age faster or something...

No Thanks. I can't stand listening to his condescending voice.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8463 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
. Dude is seriously gray. Maybe all the lying is making him age faster or something...

.....[cue 'The Voice of Dorian Gray' theme]....

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
and when she makes a mistake, an honest mistake, it ends up being blown up as if it’s just some crazy thing.

It's called a FELONY so send her ass to fucking jail!!

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Interesting choice of photo. That's the filmmaker who was blamed by the Democrats after the Benghazi terrorist attack. He was jailed for close to a year in So Cal.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not as if the incompetent, America-hating radical is suddenly going to start caring about the security of the United States.

He wants us to be destroyed. He dreams about it happening. He can't wait for the day. You know it's true.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's not as if the incompetent, America-hating radical is suddenly going to start caring about the security of the United States.

He wants us to be destroyed. He dreams about it happening. He can't wait for the day. You know it's true.

Barry Hussein or whatever his name is this week likes being President unfortunately the Constitution, the thing he tried to destroy for the last eight years stops him from being a President that he wants to be, you know a little guy 90 miles south of Miami ....President Castro....that's the President Obama wants to be..

Posts: 2794 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Brett Baer may have the best sources in DC. When the really important things come up he gives a synopsis that is really close to the truth. He is solid.

IMHO that's not really the point at this juncture. Baer works for FOX, and that means a lot of people on the other side have long assumed they can dismiss what Baer says. A lot of people in the middle might or might not believe what FOX says. If another major media outlet takes up the story, then it becomes a lot harder for those people to dismiss what is being said. We don't need anyone on the pro-Trump side to be converted so much as we need to convert those in the middle and hope those already on the other side are discouraged from voting.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Good summary of the corruption and money involved in the Clinton Foundation.

It is important to convey to undecided voters that this is about so much more than 'emails'. This is about how the Clintons used their office for personal gain. They sold out their country.

https://youtu.be/ApcqXijVzYU

Share it on social media if you have left leaning friends. Encourage them to watch it.

Posts: 14127 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
At some point, greed is going to take over in the MSM and they are going to be racing each other to be out front and eating whatever and whomever gets in their way.

That is my hope anyway.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3774 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
and when she makes a mistake, an honest mistake, it ends up being blown up as if it’s just some crazy thing.

Holding up a restaurant full of police officers is a mistake too.... But still a felony.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Where is that Paul Shanklin satire, "They've Got You, Babe!"

He imitates Sonny and Cher's famous hit, with BJ and HiLIARy.

One of the most hilarious, and appropriate satires I've ever heard.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I wish I could take credit for this.

Ballad of Hillary Klinton

"I hear that train a comin’

It’s rollin’ round the bend.

Gonna pick up Mrs. Clinton

And take her to the pen.

They’ll have her coronation

Make her cell block queen

Hillary for prison...

two thousand and sixteen

They’ve got an orange pants suit

Hangin’ on the wall

And a cell for Bubba Willie

Just a little down the hall.

We’ll put ‘em in the big house

Lock them up inside

Unless a whole lot of witnesses

Commit suicide.

Remember James McDougal

And 20 or 30 more

About to testify, they found ‘em dead upon the floor.

Now they’re pilin’ up the bodies

Like they did back then

They want back in the White House

Here we go again.

Glue the china to the table

Nail the table to the floor

Lock up all the silver

‘fore they haul it out the door

White trash in the White House

Beats all I’ve ever seen.

Hillary for prison
two thousand and sixteen."

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Even Podesta warns the hag about using her email to discuss "sensative topics"

WikiLeaks: Podesta Warned Hillary to Stop Discussing Sensitive Info via Email
Clinton's bad habit of carelessly conversing in government secrets continued after leaving State Department
by Edmund Kozak | Updated 03 Nov 2016 at 11:53 AM

An email released by WikiLeaks on Thursday provides new insight into Hillary Clinton’s carelessness with sensitive information in her emails and shows she was warned by close confidants to be more cautious — even long after leaving the State Department.

WikiLeaks released a 2014 email conversation between Clinton and her current campaign Chairman John Podesta about the tactical situation in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East.

In what until today was the latest available email in the chain, Clinton stated that "there may be opportunities as the Iraqi piece improves." She also asked Podesta if he had "any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya," which was "worth analyzing for future purposes," according to Clinton.

Podesta quickly recognized the conversation shouldn't be happening on Gmail and Clinton's "clintonemail" server. "Yes and interesting but not for this channel," he warned.

If Clinton was discussing information after leaving the State Department that was sensitive enough to give Podesta concern, one can only imagine the kind of information she was relaying to others.
Weinergate: ‘Carlos Danger’ Strikes Again!
The hilariously strange saga of disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner lands on Clinton's doorstep

Another email dumped by WikiLeaks Thursday suggests Podesta was warned in 2008 about the dangers of communicating sensitive information on unsecured servers.

"I was struck by the memo partly because it was first I had heard of it but much more because it was a sensitive doc bumping around on public email addresses," Denis McDonough, President Obama's first chief of staff, wrote to fellow transition team member Daniel Tarullo on Nov. 3, 2008, "There is a very real threat to the security of our documents," he said.

Tarullo then added Podesta, also working for Obama's transition team, to the email chain and McDonough warned Podesta directly, "I know I'm like a broken record on this, but I think we should arrange a briefing on the cyber threat for all associated with your effort. We have a real security threat on our stuff here."

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Can Bubba go too?

-----------------

posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
One thing I've noticed in reading all of these leaked emails is that the players are extremely short and vague in their communications. Answers and questions are never detailed. Sort of like code, with just enough detail to convey a message.

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this has been addressed in the past 289 pages, but this thought occurred to me today as I read (barely managing to suppress my gag reflex) about president sparklemuffin talking about the hag's 'intent.'

They use the word 'intent' in that she didn't 'intend' for foreign agents to gain access to classified and sensitive data. Now, until such time that evidence to the contrary surfaces, I would concede that the hag did not INTEND to let this happen.

That is, however, not the point.

The point is that she INTENDED to circumvent government rules and regs regarding her government E-mail correspondence in clear violation of such rules and regs. She did so with full intent, premeditation, and purpose.

It's like she stayed at somebody's house, but didn't want the hassle of having to lock and unlock the doors every time she entered and left. So, she left the door unlocked (in direct violation of the homeowner's rules), so she and her buddies would not be inconvenienced by the security measures. Then, the house is robbed, but she claims she didn't 'intend' for it to be robbed, and expects everybody to let it slide. But, she DID intend to circumvent security protocols, and the homeowner's loss is directly attributable to her criminal negligence.

This is what we should constantly remind people of, IMO. The relevant points are that she PURPOSEFULLY endangered classified and sensitive info, and she did so WITH intent. Period.

The fact that she didn't intend for foreign agents to get the info is ENTIRELY irrelevant (gross negligence is no excuse). People go to jail for things all the time regardless of their intent.

And just a reminder about classification levels that EVERYBODY granted any kind of security clearance is briefed on (annually, in my experience):

Top secret (TS)

Top secret is the highest level of classified information. Information is further compartmented so that specific access using a code word after top secret is a legal way to hide collective and important information. Such material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if made publicly available.

Secret (S)

Secret material would cause "serious damage" to national security if it were publicly available.

Confidential (C)

Confidential material would cause damage or be prejudicial to national security if publicly available.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ormation#cite_note-6

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe
Thanks for posting the article.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Report This Post