SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I always get a hoot out these kinds of maps for the invalid representations they portray.

That map shows counties where Trump won but you don't base an election on how much real estate a candidate captures. If you did the numbers would be Trump 95% and Hillary only 5% or something like that.

Yes in terms of land conquered he kicked her ass but we don't count it that way.

Ah, but it *IS* a valid representation. It is at least as valid as her horsefeces about winning the popular vote. And, better still, it can really spin up the libtards.

Posts: 6956 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I believe that in the end it was only 5 CA counties that carried enough extra votes to give her the popular vote and the very reason why CA absolutely refuses to cooperate with the Voter Fraud Commission.

Posts: 4125 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Such maps do depict the vast differences in interests and values between the urban and rural populations, though. The Founders were very wise to foresee the potential rise of power in the dense population centers and to devise a way to keep them from taking over control of the country.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/VXfAWaQa0fgh

And

quote:
ACLJ.org: DOJ Document Dump to ACLJ on Clinton Lynch Meeting: Comey FBI Lied, Media Collusion, Spin, and Illegality

We have just obtained hundreds of pages in our ongoing investigation and federal lawsuit on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI had an ongoing criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The results are shocking.

First, the Comey FBI lied to us. Last July, we sent FOIA requests to both the Comey FBI and the Lynch DOJ asking for any documents related to the Clinton Lynch plane meeting. The FBI, under the then directorship of James Comey, replied that “No records responsive to your request were located.”

The documents we received today from the Department of Justice include several emails from the FBI to DOJ officials concerning the meeting. One with the subject line “FLAG” was correspondence between FBI officials (Richard Quinn, FBI Media/Investigative Publicity, and Michael Kortan) and DOJ officials concerning “flag[ing] a story . . . about a casual, unscheduled meeting between former president Bill Clinton and the AG.” The DOJ official instructs the FBI to “let me know if you get any questions about this” and provides “[o]ur talkers [DOJ talking points] on this”. The talking points, however are redacted.

Another email to the FBI contains the subject line “security details coordinate between Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton?”

On July 1, 2016 – just days before our FOIA request – a DOJ email chain under the subject line, “FBI just called,” indicates that the “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting. The discussion then went off email to several phone calls (of which we are not able to obtain records). An hour later, Carolyn Pokomy of the Office of the Attorney General stated, “I will let Rybicki know.” Jim Rybicki was the Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor to FBI Director Jim Comey. The information that was to be provided to Rybicki is redacted.

Also of note several of the documents contain redactions that are requested “per FBI.”

It is clear that there were multiple records within the FBI responsive to our request and that discussions regarding the surreptitious meeting between then AG Lynch and the husband of the subject of an ongoing FBI criminal investigation reached the highest levels of the FBI.

However, on October 21, 2016, the Comey FBI replied to our legal demands that “No records responsive to your request were located.” This is in direct contravention to the law, and we are preparing further legal action to force the FBI to come clean and turn over ALL documents related to this matter to us in a timely manner.

Second, the hundreds of pages of (heavily redacted – more on that below) documents paint a clear picture of a DOJ in crisis mode as the news broke of Attorney General Lynch’s meeting with former President Clinton. In fact, the records appear to indicate that the Attorney General’s spin team immediately began preparing talking points for the Attorney General regarding the meeting BEFORE ever speaking with the AG about the matter.

Third, there is clear evidence that the main stream media was colluding with the DOJ to bury the story. A Washington Post reporter, speaking of the Clinton Lynch meeting story, said, “I’m hoping I can put it to rest .” The same Washington Post reporter, interacting with the DOJ spin team, implemented specific DOJ requests to change his story to make the Attorney General appear in a more favorable light. A New York Times reporter apologetically told the Obama DOJ that he was being “pressed into service” to have to cover the story. As the story was breaking, DOJ press officials stated, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.”

Two days after the meeting, DOJ officials in a chain of emails that includes emails to Attorney General Lynch herself stated that the media coverage of the meeting “looks like all or most are FOX” and that “CBS . . . just says a few lines about the meeting.”

Fourth, DOJ bureaucrats have redacted all the talking points, discussions of talking points, a statement on the meeting that was apparently never delivered because there was not enough media coverage on the meeting, and its substantive discussions with the FBI on the matter. They absurdly claim the “deliberative process exemption” to FOIA, which is only supposed to apply to agency rulemaking processes.

Discussions about Attorney General Lynch’s ethically questionable meeting with former President Clinton during her investigation into Hillary Clinton clearly has nothing to do with any rule making process. We will be taking these redactions back to federal court. The law is on our side. We will keep pressing on with our investigation of former Attorney General Lynch until we get to the bottom of this.

We will also keep you informed as our litigation continues.

Incredible.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
What's more incredible is that Sessions refuses to do anything about it.

Royalty, peasantry. We're not royalty.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

How do you know?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
If he was planning on doing something, it's smart to keep it to himself with all the leaking going on.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

How do you know?

How is it possible that Meuller's investigation of Trump and the impaneling of its associated grand jury is well-known, but an investigation into Mrs. Clinton's criminal activities is sealed up so tight that nobody knows anything at all about it, including its mere existence?

mbinky's point is solid. Somebody would know something, there would be some word of it in the press and/or on the www if such an investigation even existed.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

How do you know?

How is it possible that Meuller's investigation of Trump and the impaneling of its associated grand jury is well-known, but an investigation into Mrs. Clinton's criminal activities is sealed up so tight that nobody knows anything at all about it, including its mere existence?

mbinky's point is solid. Somebody would know something, there would be some word of it in the press and/or on the www if such an investigation even existed.

Those that know don't say; those that say don't know.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
August 3, 2017
Judicial Watch reveals Huma emails indicating pay-to-play culture at Hillary's State Department
By Thomas Lifson

Judicial Watch has been doing the work that Congress and the Justice Department can't or won't do, uncovering evidence of Clinton scandals heretofore hidden from the public. Thanks to their FOIA lawsuits, the State Department is coughing up redacted documents that are part of the public record – even the ones on Hillary Clinton's illegal server and (soon, we hope) Anthony Weiner's laptop, where Huma Abedin forwarded classified emails "to make them easier to print."

In the latest release of 1,606 pages, Judicial Watch noted "repeated use of unsecured communications for classified information and numerous examples of Clinton Foundation donors receiving special favors from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's staff."

As Hillary's closest aide, Ms. Abedin had access to everything Hillary did.

There is a lot to go through, but the U.K. Daily Mail picked out this highlight:

[An] email from 2009 released by the State Department reveals Kelly Craighead of the Democracy Alliance and friend of Hillary Capricia Marshall, a former HillPAC director, putting in a good word for a person they describe as a 'loyal supporter.'

Craighead followed up to try to get the booster a job.

'It would mean a lot to me if you could help or advise on a personnel situation for a dear friend,' she wrote.

Abedin, who worked for Clinton in the Senate and State Department and went on to join her presidential campaign, seemed to buy it. 'We love [redacted]' she wrote. 'Looking into this asap.'

If and when a special counsel is appointed to look into the possible crimes associated with the Clinton Foundation and State Department, I am sure that this interaction will be the subject of inquiry and cross-examination of Ms. Abedin.

And this:

The emails also show the reemergence of Hillary Clinton brother Tony Rodham, who intervenes to try to get someone help with his green card.

In the 2010 email, assistant Monica Hanley wrote Abedin: 'Hi Huma – Tony Rodham called again looking for an update with his greencard issue. Let me know if this is something I should follow up on.'

A March 2010 email from Hanley appears to show an effort to get out of the task.

'Do you want me to tell Mr. Rodham that the State Departmtn doesn't handle Green Card matters or do you want me to tell him something else?' she inquired.

If only the State Department handled Green Cards, there would not be a problem in granting the favor – special consideration, it sounds like.

Leftist apologists are claiming that because Hillary Clinton lost the election, she should be immune from criminal prosecution. These are potential crimes in office, and the American people deserve a full inquiry. The left demands investigations, so let's show how it is done.

http://www.americanthinker.com...tate_department.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24277 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Judicial Watch reveals Huma emails

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24277 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yes, and one of Hillary's favorite things to do was Huma. Razz

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Tunin' the tuna.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I applaud the way AG Sessions is going after crime and illegals, but he won't touch anything political with a ten foot pole. Regardless of the laws broken. He is afraid of rocking the boat as evidenced by his immediate surrender to the lefts's "recuse yourself" cries.

There is no doubt in my mind that Hillary broke the law with regards to classification, and at the very least she should have her day in court. But instead they applied the laws of royalty to her, so nothing will ever happen. (Yet a peasant, who sent one classified document to an uncleared individual, sits in jail in Georgia awaiting trial).

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Hillary must get a good chuckle when she sees Tom Fitton and others uncovering all these emails and connecting all the dots.
I mean this whole thing is such low hanging fruit for any prosecutor it's ridiculous. Yet it goes untouched while Trump is fighting a onslaught everyday.

She knows she is immune from any prosecution and she doesn't care who knows about all her nefarious activity over the years. The things we know don't even scratch the surface I'm sure.

I believe had Trump instructed the DOJ to do a proper investigation into her email scandal and diligently follow the evidence where it leads like he had promised during the campaign this Russia bull shit would have not gained any traction or perhaps had not come to life at all.

If she and her cabal been indicted and given their day in court and received their just sentence things in Washington would be entirely different right now.
This may be the greatest missed opportunity to truly put the Washington elite back to the business of serving the people instead of themselves.

For all the great things Trump has done and will continue to get done this was his greatest opportunity to truly give the government back to the control of the people. I will always be disappointed in him for not doing so.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe had Trump instructed the DOJ to do a proper investigation into her email scandal and diligently follow the evidence where it leads like he had promised during the campaign this Russia bull shit would have not gained any traction or perhaps had not come to life at all.

If she and her cabal been indicted and given their day in court and received their just sentence things in Washington would be entirely different right now.
This may be the greatest missed opportunity to truly put the Washington elite back to the business of serving the people instead of themselves.

I've said it before:
Hillary Clinton is the drain plug. Drain the Swamp. You can't do it without going after Hillary. She is at the center of the largest criminal enterprise of our generation. She IS the swamp.

-rduckwor

Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, imagine the visual.

[/QUOTE]Yes, and one of Hillary's favorite things to do was Huma. Razz[/QUOTE]

Tunin' the tuna.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1998 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Good Lord, imagine the visual.

quote:

quote:
Tunin' the tuna.

Nice is overrated

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:Yes, and one of Hillary's favorite things to do was Huma. Razz

Ewwwwww...huzz...mind bleach! Mind bleach!...what has been envisioned can not be un-envisioned!!! Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I applaud the way AG Sessions is going after crime and illegals, but he won't touch anything political with a ten foot pole.

^^^THIS^^^

I don't think Sessions has the stones for it. He caved pretty quickly on recusing himself from the Russia fraud.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post