SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
we really need to clean house in the corrupt State Dept.

CLINTON CALENDARS WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL AFTER ELECTION

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s...=2016-08-26-19-32-28

Seven months after a federal judge ordered the State Department to begin releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, the government told The Associated Press it won't finish the job before Election Day.

The department has so far released about half of the schedules. Its lawyers said in a phone conference with the AP's lawyers that the department now expects to release the last of the detailed schedules around Dec. 30, weeks before the next president is inaugurated.

The schedules drew new attention this week after the AP analyzed the ones released so far. The news agency found that more than half the people outside the government who met or spoke by telephone with Clinton while she was secretary of state had given money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation.

The AP's analysis focused on people with private interests and excluded her meetings or calls with U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives.

The AP's reporting was based on official calendars covering Clinton's entire term plus the more-detailed daily schedules covering roughly half her time as secretary of state. The AP first asked for Clinton's calendars in 2010 and again in 2013. It then sued the State Department in federal court to obtain the detailed schedules, and the department so far has provided about half of them under court order.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
it would be funny if not so serious

http://hotair.com/archives/201...ly-classified-intel/

Hillary Clinton arrived Saturday morning at the FBI‘s satellite office in suburban New York City for her first national security briefing as the Democratic nominee for president.

Clinton arrived at the office in White Plains, New York, which is roughly 20 minutes from her Chappaqua home, about 9 a.m. Her campaign has not said who is attending the meeting with her.

Any attendees aside from the presidential candidate have to hold the necessary security clearances.

Because of the sensitivity of the information discussed during presidential candidate briefings, the sessions must take place in locations with secure rooms, known as Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs). The FBI’s office in White Plains has such rooms.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because of the sensitivity of the information discussed during presidential candidate briefings, the sessions must take place in locations with secure rooms, known as Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs). The FBI’s office in White Plains has such rooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsNR9FnxOdY

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Once again, we have awakened in BizarroWorld®.

Posts: 16000 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Because of the sensitivity of the information discussed during presidential candidate briefings, the sessions must take place in locations with secure rooms, known as Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs). The FBI’s office in White Plains has such rooms.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if they used "The Cone of Silence" ?

Posts: 4419 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
it would be funny if not so serious

http://hotair.com/archives/201...ly-classified-intel/

Hillary Clinton arrived Saturday morning at the FBI‘s satellite office in suburban New York City for her first national security briefing as the Democratic nominee for president.

Clinton arrived at the office in White Plains, New York, which is roughly 20 minutes from her Chappaqua home, about 9 a.m. Her campaign has not said who is attending the meeting with her.

Any attendees aside from the presidential candidate have to hold the necessary security clearances.

Can't they just e-mail it?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
HRC ethics letter to State

Want a laugh? Read Hillary's personal letter to the State Dept. ethics czar promising complete separation from the Clinton Foundation. To me, this is more important than the "classified" email scandal, as kool-aid drinkers will continue to not give any importance to the emails. She promised, then proceeded to ignore the promise. Seems that State ignored the promise also and was complicate.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9862 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
What are we to make of this?

Link to original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw&sns=em

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are we to make of this?

"Donald Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals" - here's and ABC account of the incident, for what it's worth.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...ed/story?id=41126726

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
In light of Dewayne Wade's cousin shooting by two thug brothers, I think BLM and Kaepernick owe her an apology. Seems there are Super Predators. She got that right, at least.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
I have a simple question. Is the State Department a branch of our government, a branch of the DNC, or a branch of the Clinton Global Initiative??

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
I have a simple question. Is the State Department a branch of our government, a branch of the DNC, or a branch of the Clinton Global Initiative??

Fascinating question, isn't it.

All have common employees it seems.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:

The answer is of course, yes.

Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Now 30 BENGHAZI-related emails have been recovered from Hillary's server – and they weren't in the batch she turned over to the State Department

Thirty emails related to the Benghazi terror attack were found on Hillary Clinton's private email server

The State Department made the stunning admission even though Clinton said last year that she gave the agency all her work-related emails

She claimed she had only deleted 'personal' emails involving topics like yoga and wedding-planning

Trump campaign lashed out, wondering aloud what else the Democratic presidential nominee is hiding

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI's recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.
Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.
The State Department's lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.
Donald Trump's campaign lashed out, asking what else might be lurking among the emails Clinton ordered deleted.

'Today’s disclosure that 30 additional emails about Benghazi were discovered on Hillary Clinton’s private server raises additional questions about the more than 30,000 emails she deleted,' Trump campaign Senior Communications Advisor Jason Miller said in a statement.
'Hillary Clinton swore before a federal court and told the American people she handed over all of her work-related emails. If Clinton did not consider emails about something as important as Benghazi to be work-related, one has to wonder what is contained in the other emails she attempted to wipe from her server.'
The news about the new email discovery was first reported by The Washington Examiner.
During a March 2015 press conference at the United Nations after the existence of her homebrew, private email server was first made public, Clinton insisted that while she had ordered the deletion of more than 33,000 emails, all of them were personal in nature.
'We went through a thorough process to identify all of my work-related emails and deliver them to the State Department,' she told reporters.
'At the end, I chose not to keep my private personal emails – emails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes.'

Judge Mehta questioned why it would take so long to release so few documents, and urged that the process be sped up. He ordered the department to report to him in a week with more details about why the review process would take a full month.
The hearing was held in one of several lawsuits filed by the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, which has sued over access to government records involving the Democratic presidential nominee.
The State Department has said the FBI provided it with about 14,900 emails purported not to have been among those previously released.
Clinton previously had said she withheld and deleted only personal emails not related to her duties as secretary of state.
With the November election little more than two months away, Republicans are pressing for the release of as many documents related to Clinton as possible.
In a separate development Tuesday, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press that the FBI is expected to release documents soon related to its investigation, which focused on whether Clinton and her aides mishandled government secrets.

The official, who wasn't authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity, said documents in the case would be made public as the FBI responds to Freedom of Information Act requests.
It wasn't immediately clear when the documents would be released or exactly what they would include.
Though he described Clinton's actions as "extremely careless," FBI Director James Comey said his agents found no evidence that anyone intended to break the law and said "no reasonable prosecutor" would have brought a criminal case.

The FBI this month provided Congress portions of its file from the agency's yearlong investigation.

The FBI interviewed Clinton for several hours at FBI headquarters in Washington just days before announcing its decision to close the investigation. The Justice Department accepted the FBI's recommendation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...e.html#ixzz4IqhIMRb7

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now 30 BENGHAZI-related emails have been recovered from Hillary's server – and they weren't in the batch she turned over to the State Department

Thirty emails related to the Benghazi terror attack were found on Hillary Clinton's private email server

The State Department made the stunning admission even though Clinton said last year that she gave the agency all her work-related emails

She claimed she had only deleted 'personal' emails involving topics like yoga and wedding-planning

Yeah, everybody uses the "BleachBit" program to wipe their servers of yoga and wedding plan emails. Director Comey: Are you SURE no prosecutor would bring this case to court?

Posts: 13420 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
25 questions submitted by Judicial Watch that Hillary Clinton must answer under oath.
The Clinton lawyers will be working overtime on this I think.

My largest charitable donation this year went to Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch is showing some real perseverance in pursuing Clinton. I'm sure they will be a special target of her ire if she is elected.

List of questions

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8559 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Read the 25 questions Clinton must answer under oath by September 29, Here.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seven months after a federal judge ordered the State Department to begin releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, the government told The Associated Press it won't finish the job before Election Day.

I wonder just who picked that "judge" to issue such an order. Not really.

Nothing like having the "judicial" system slanted to support your shenanigans, is there?

Any self respecting, not to mention honest, would have ordered the immediate release of all the emails.

Yeah, I know about the supposed classified nature of some of them, but that could be handled, too. Would not be too cumbersome to determine what was personal and what not, would it???

Nothing like tame judges.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25654 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post