SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I see a suicide in her future.

That would be unfortunate.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow!

Doug Schoen, a Clinton insider for 25 years just said, "I am actively reassessing my support for her...As of today I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State".
Has Hell frozen over?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheOtherDave:
quote:

We can only assume a suicide note will be found torn in 27 pieces and lacking her finger prints.
Most likely boxes of documents will be removed from her office before the police get a chance to secure her office. Wink

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgwiggans:
Once thats been done, how about something for that one-eyed bastard Harry Reid.

If he gets back to Nevada after leaving office, the Feds will never catch him alive.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Wow!

Doug Schoen, a Clinton insider for 25 years just said, "I am actively reassessing my support for her...As of today I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State".
Has Hell frozen over?

flashguy

I've always liked to listen to Schoen but never could understand his devotion to the Klintons. It seemed he refused to see the writing on the wall, which I can't understand.

Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
quote:

We can only assume a suicide note will be found torn in 27 pieces and lacking her finger prints.
Most likely boxes of documents will be removed from her office before the police get a chance to secure her office. Wink

She needs to sign up for the witness protection program asap. Hope she's already flipped, for her sake.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

...especially if the weapon is a bolt action rifle and both entry wounds are in her back.

But that's never happened before....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgwiggans:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Wow!

Has Hell frozen over?

flashguy

I've always liked to listen to Schoen but never could understand his devotion to the Klintons. It seemed he refused to see the writing on the wall, which I can't understand.

Same here. He was a Democrat I just couldn't bring myself to hate. He would give an honest analysis on Hillary, and then always finish with something like, "but I'm a partisan Democrat, and I'm still voting for her."

Hearing him finally say he could no longer support her was great.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30559 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

...especially if the weapon is a bolt action rifle and both entry wounds are in her back.

How short your memory seems to be. There was a book "A Texan Looks at Lyndon" published back in the 1960s. One of Lyndon's detractors was found dead. Multiple shots from a single shot 22 rifle. The coroner was a crony of Johnson. They didn't bother with an autopsy, the coroner saying "what good would that do, we already know what killed him".

I would worry about both Huma and Comey. If you cross the Klinton's, bad things can happen to you. In Comey's case, they've already said he's depressed. Perfect cover for a trip to the park.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Todd asked if they would be releasing anything to help clear things up, but Robby Mook said the campaign doesn’t want to get ahead of the FBI.

Translation: We don't want to spill beans the FBI might not have....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Geez Louise, I can barely keep up with all the crap raining down on this meatball of a woman.

Yes, and isn't it a warm and pleasant thing? I think my leg might be tingling!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

How short your memory seems to be. There was a book "A Texan Looks at Lyndon" published back in the 1960s. One of Lyndon's detractors was found dead. Multiple shots from a single shot 22 rifle. The coroner was a crony of Johnson. They didn't bother with an autopsy, the coroner saying "what good would that do, we already know what killed him".

I would worry about both Huma and Comey. If you cross the Klinton's, bad things can happen to you. In Comey's case, they've already said he's depressed. Perfect cover for a trip to the park.

... where is my sarcasm sign when I need it Smile

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Someone else online wrote that Carlos Danger may mysteriously fall victim to "six dick-pics to the back of the head".

Smile

marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
A plausible explaination from an IT guy. (Not mine) on how the alleged 650k emails got there....

"Hillary had MS Exchange server, on a laptop you connect to the server with your domain credentials and a .PST is created on the laptop. Then you can be offline, type emails, reply, etc - when online again the emails are sent through the server, items are marked as read, etc. So they found the huma@clintonmail.com PST file. 650k is alot for 1 mailbox. Since Huma sent email on Hillary's behalf at times she probably also had the HRC@clintonmail.com as well as any other alias's. This may account for the 650K. I have MANY times put the boss's email on his secretary's laptop to facilitate the occasional "send this email for me" while he's on the train, etc.
If Weiner already made the laptop "his" by the time they were deleting & bleaching then it probably contains EVERYTHING. He would have to log in with Huma's credentials to sync up the deletions that happened server side.
From past numbers it seems that HRC's email contained maybe 100k messages, so this laptop may have 5-10 accounts on it."

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
The Emails on Humas laptop were kept in a file named "life insurance" !!?!

Yea, but all the talk about the Clintons killing people is all just tin foil hattery. Riiiggght. Wink

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If that's the case they may have a full copy of every bleached email from the server

Posts: 23746 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
If that's the case they may have a full copy of every bleached email from the server

Imagine what that must contain relative to Benghazi...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Do35PYPGcXA

CNN Jake Tapper interviewing Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta

Podesta is spinning round and round

"Abedin was fully cooperative with the authorities"

marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
So Weiner is technically Deep Throat?

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Justice Department Obtains Warrant to Review Aide’s Emails http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10...nton-abedin-fbi.html

Clinton dragged her feet months and months, finally turning over a fraction of the emails?
And now Just-Us wants to IMMEDIATELY review the found emails before the election?