SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Trump had a real good idea the other day.

Dissolve the Clinton Foundation and hand the money to a real charity, where a billion dollars is a drop in the bucket, like Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Habitual, serial liar pretty much embodies Hillary. Good on Gowdy for calling this out. Wasn't aware of the bleachbit component until now.

First I've heard of it, I don't doubt it because Gowdy is a prosecutor, but has anyone seen this documented elsewhere? Seriously?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6251 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's amazing there's this much corruption visible from the surface- If any journalist wanted to dig deep there's probably a story here.

http://www.independentsentinel...-china-gate-scandal/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20.../clinton-corruption/

http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/...une98/psrjune98.html

Posts: 15953 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...-back-middle-school/

Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $ 500 million.

75 M went to programmatic grants to do charity work

to Clinton cronies ?

25 M went to travel expenses

110 M went to employee salary and benefits

290 M went to "other expenses"

the Sunlight Foundation’s Bill Allison called it a “slush fund” for the Clintons

While Hillary Clinton demands Trump's tax returns, of course the 2 billion dollar Clinton Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's amazing there's this much corruption visible from the surface- If any journalist wanted to dig deep there's probably a story here.

The only thing they would be digging is their grave> That is the message KKKlinton KKKrime family want journalists to think.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ There is much history to back up that idea.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more emails

http://www.breitbart.com/natio...ton-emails-benghazi/

A U.S. judge ordered the State Department on Thursday to release by Sept. 13 any emails it finds between Hillary Clinton and the White House from the week of the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, among the thousands of additional emails uncovered by federal investigators.

The order came after the Federal Bureau of Investigation gave the department a disc earlier this month containing 14,900 emails to and from Clinton and other documents it said it had recovered that she did not return to the government.

Judge William Dimitrouleas of the U.S. District Court in southern Florida made his order in response to a request by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which is suing the State Department for Clinton-era records under freedom of information laws.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:

One small problem:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
More on the emails and "bleachbit"...

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...rver-gowdy-says.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
I've been hearing for 25 years now how this scandal or that scandal would finally take down the Clintons. Why should I believe that the latest one(s) being bandied about will finally do it?

You have to defeat these people at the ballot box. You have to have better ideas that resonate with more people. Getting all excited about some miracle cure for HRC is just setting yourself up for a let down.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
I've been hearing for 25 years now how this scandal or that scandal would finally take down the Clintons. Why should I believe that the latest one(s) being bandied about will finally do it?

You have to defeat these people at the ballot box. You have to have better ideas that resonate with more people. Getting all excited about some miracle cure for HRC is just setting yourself up for a let down.

I guess it's hoped that the sheer preponderance of scandals and general negativity and dishonesty that is Hillary will conspire to work against her come election day, along with her horrible ideas and goals that resonate so poorly with those on the right.

Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess it's hoped that the sheer preponderance of scandals and general negativity and dishonesty that is Hillary will conspire to work against her come election day

The problem with that theory is that it turns into the Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome. At this point, I fear to the average person it looks like a bunch of cranks desperately trying to pin something, anything, on Hillary.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess it's hoped that the sheer preponderance of scandals and general negativity and dishonesty that is Hillary will conspire to work against her come election day ....

After the Lewinski thing broke I was talking to a feminist woman acquaintance about it and the muted reaction of Bill Clinton’s wife. I pointed out that the President had demonstrated less self-control and more willingness to take immoral advantage of his position than a typical military second lieutenant could get away with. I also mentioned how outraged she would be at me if I’d been so unfaithful to my wife (who was a much closer friend of hers than I). She was also a nonmilitary US commissioned officer herself and no stranger to standards of conduct.

Her response was to literally just scoff at the idea it was in any way significant to the man’s fitness for high government office. At that point it became clear that certain people are totally inured to misconduct by political leaders whom they support. Short of being placed in handcuffs and physically locked up so she cannot campaign, the people who support Bill Clinton’s wife will support her—and I’m not sure that even her being locked away would have much of an impact on their votes.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47468 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
quote:
I guess it's hoped that the sheer preponderance of scandals and general negativity and dishonesty that is Hillary will conspire to work against her come election day

The problem with that theory is that it turns into the Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome. At this point, I fear to the average person it looks like a bunch of cranks desperately trying to pin something, anything, on Hillary.

I know what you mean - there's been an endless barrage of attacks and investigations that have go nowhere, and the effects on Hillary have gotten pretty diluted. I'm not particularly optimistic about the election, but I'm trying to maintain some small level of hope that it could swing Trump's way. There's still a couple months left and all of the debates, so there are still possibilities. Meanwhile, though, I have been stocking up on ammo and other related supplies, even though it's the last thing I need to spend money on right now.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Well, what are we going to do? Sit around sucking your thumb and wailing?

When all this started years ago, we thought we were just opposing a difference of political choices.

Now we know we are up against no shit evil.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I don't even entertain the thought that one of these scandals will finally be the one. That ended with Comey. Whatever Assange may have won't matter.

I'm thinking Satan will be along to collect her black soul before anything else befalls her.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm thinking Satan will be along to collect her black soul before anything else befalls her.

Funny I was thinking this EXACT thing this afternoon while reading an article. Until Satan decides to call the Clinton's home we are stuck with them.

Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Funny I was thinking this EXACT thing this afternoon while reading an article. Until Satan decides to call the Clinton's home we are stuck with them.

Exactly. Smile

My Christian friends are fond of saying it's Satan's world. This is just proof.

Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Well, what are we going to do? Sit around sucking your thumb and wailing?

When all this started years ago, we thought we were just opposing a difference of political choices.

Now we know we are up against no shit evil.

I think that's kind of an understatement. She's been accused of murder and scandal from virtually day one. Who thought that Vince Foster's 1993 "murder" was just a political disagreement?

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post