SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:
"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."

- Robert Louis Stevenson
Thank you. More than a few people here need to read it and heed it.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Get out & vote for Mr. Trump! Now, more then ever he needs your vote. Do not give up & sit this election out. TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

I hadn't donated to his campaign yet, I fixed that about 5 minutes ago.

"Thank you for your generous donation.

Your support matters now more than ever because the stakes are so high.

We must stop Crooked Hillary from ruining our country. We must thwart the slew of bias and lies the mainstream media is feeding America. We MUST win BIG in November and Make America Great Again! Your donation will help us accomplish this -- and more.

Together, our voices are becoming louder and clearer, representing a bright new future for our great nation full of more opportunities for everyone, not just a select few.

We thank you for your continuous support,

Team TRUMP"

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm truly one of the moronic members here, the stupid, the clueless. I thought there was a chance justice might be served, instead of being a genius clairvoyant and seeing her walk.

But the fight is not even close to being over. She is still a dirty human being in all areas of life. Karma will get her.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
It appears the DNC decided she is capable of winning.

Posts: 7518 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My $0.02:

Given the number of classified emails she no doubt received during her tenure, there is *NO* way a competent person would not wonder, "Gee, that email should be/could be classified, therefore I shouldn't be receiving it on an uncleared device". I could see this happening by accident two or three times. But given the number of classified emails, *NO* way would a competent person NOT wonder about it. It doesn't matter if it was actually classified or not, she should have reported it and gotten an official ruling that the email was OK or not. The fact that she apparently did not, means she either willfully ignored the rules, or is incompetent to handle classified information. PERIOD.

I would like to see someone raise the following questions, of someone in authority during a public press conference:

1) Was Hillary's clearance suspended while she was under investigation? If not, what is the normal procedure when issues like this are under investigation?

2) Given now that the FBI has publicly stated "Extreme Carelessness" was involved, will Hillary's clearance now be suspended? Will it be renewed the next time it is up for regularly scheduled review? What is the standard procedure in situations like this when people have been proven to be "extremely careless" in handling classified information?

3) Assuming her clearance will not be revoked, what will take place to ensure this situation will not happen again with Hillary's handling of classified information?

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I'm still having trouble reconciling Comey's statements with his recommendation.

I just went through the official transcript with three different colored highlighters. In green, I highlighted the following statement of the law: "federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities."

That's followed by a sea of yellow - in which I highlighted the evidence, as he presented it, of violations of those laws.

Then in pink (for Communism): "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. [...] we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. [...] we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

In my professional opinion as an attorney and an officer of several courts, including federal, James Comey is full of shit.

-Rob

This is what gets me. Why did he make such a compelling case and then contradict himself?

It's code for "I want to see the sunrise."

James Comey went on to say that people not named Hillary should not try to get away with this:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences...."

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24272 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Posted by rackrack,

quote:
I believe this is a blessing in disguise.

No one would like to see her go to prison more than me, but that's not my highest priority.

My highest priority is to see the Democrat presidential candidate lose in November.

I think we're much more likely to see that with a weakened Hillary on the ticket rather than an indignant Joe Biden.

I have thinking the exact same thing. Even before the FBI announced today that they are corrupt, incompetent and cannot be trusted I wondered if maybe Hillary was the weakest candidate to face. I think with all her baggage she probably would be easier to beat than Biden or Warren.

It might be a blessing in disguise. It certainly gives Trump a ton of ammo and I believe he will gladly use it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21171 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I guess I'm truly one of the moronic members here, the stupid, the clueless. I thought there was a chance justice might be served, instead of being a genius clairvoyant and seeing her walk.

It seems I'm in good company.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071

Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office.

Such as, say, President of the United States .

"If you do this or that bad thing, you've essentially disqualified yourself as being the leader of the free world," said Mukasey, referring to the illegal server and the illegal handling of classified materials.

Mukasey specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.

For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term "office" does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States .

Yes, it explicitly states "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States ."

Shouldn't voters know that? The media isn't telling them. So it's up to us.

I keep getting this in an e-mail. Would you litigators please attest to its truthfullness?? Thanks!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Someone other than Clinton typed up the email containing TS/SCI information on an UNCLASS device.

Someone then transmitted that email.

Why isn't action being taken against that person?

There were dozens of people involved in this debacle.

How come NOTHING is being done?

Just because you can't nail the capo di tutti capo doesn't mean you can't nail others who work for her for violating the law.

But that is exactly what the FBI decision was today.

Why?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btanchors:
My $0.02:

Given the number of classified emails she no doubt received during her tenure, there is *NO* way a competent person would not wonder, "Gee, that email should be/could be classified, therefore I shouldn't be receiving it on an uncleared device". I could see this happening by accident two or three times. But given the number of classified emails, *NO* way would a competent person NOT wonder about it. It doesn't matter if it was actually classified or not, she should have reported it and gotten an official ruling that the email was OK or not. The fact that she apparently did not, means she either willfully ignored the rules, or is incompetent to handle classified information. PERIOD.

I would like to see someone raise the following questions, of someone in authority during a public press conference:

1) Was Hillary's clearance suspended while she was under investigation? If not, what is the normal procedure when issues like this are under investigation?

2) Given now that the FBI has publicly stated "Extreme Carelessness" was involved, will Hillary's clearance now be suspended? Will it be renewed the next time it is up for regularly scheduled review? What is the standard procedure in situations like this when people have been proven to be "extremely careless" in handling classified information?

3) Assuming her clearance will not be revoked, what will take place to ensure this situation will not happen again with Hillary's handling of classified information?

You are assuming she had a clearance in the traditional sense of the word. Political appointees and elected officials don't go through the same process we do.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6499 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Someone other than Clinton typed up the email containing TS/SCI information on an UNCLASS device.

Just because you can't nail the capo di tutti capo doesn't mean you can't nail others who work for her for violating the law.

Why?

Exactly. The only thing Coomey forgot to do was hold this presser at 1630 on Friday before the three day weekend.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Why?

Sig2340 has made a VERY valid, key point. SOMEONE chopped off the headers/footers and portion marking from the documents and sent them to Hillary. They are equally guilty if not more so than Hillary.

Secondly, even if the above statement is true, I still stand by my earlier posting in this thread, that even though it was not marked classified, given the sheer volume of classified emails found on her system, it should have occurred to her that it was sensitive and could be classified. So I'm once again back to she either intentionally covered it up, or she is plain incompetent.

I think what happened is Hillary told her aids she wanted the emails on her Blackberry, and told them to make it happen OR ELSE. They either had to comply or risk losing their jobs. They made their choice, and are therefore guilty as well.

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The whole fucking government is corrupt. Mad

Q

Posts: 26779 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Entirely disappointed. Not entirely surprised, but entirely disappointed.

EDIT: Updated. Donated for the 1st time to the loyal opposition.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5651 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
quote:
Originally posted by btanchors:
My $0.02:

You are assuming she had a clearance in the traditional sense of the word. Political appointees and elected officials don't go through the same process we do.

Do you know this for a fact or are you speculating?

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
so now I'm hoping for Putin to drop the truck of other shoes, and release all the info they hacked out of her system. Wonder if it might cause Comey to reconsider...

sometime in September would be pretty good timing

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Depressed, just truly depressed - that is all. I stand amazed that our country has gotten to this miserable place.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I don't put bumper stickers on my cars, but I would stick this one on if someone made it " I WASN'T INDICTED "

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Having just donated to Trump, I can tell you that it helps to do so. I mean, I feel better. It's not over, not by a long shot.

Go Donald!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11123 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post