SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of BenelliMike
posted Hide Post
We, the American people, are still in this fight.

We must all remember to vote in the upcoming Presidential election! I can not stress this enough!! We need to send a loud and clear message that we want our country back!

Do I have to remind everyone that a vote for HRC will place another nail in our coffin.

Arizona Citizens Defense League
Gun Owners of America - Life member
NRA - Life member

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. – Patrick Henry 1788

Posts: 1186 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 26, 2009Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by getupatree:
Did I just hear the FBI correctly?

If she did XYZ it is a felony
She did XYZ
We don't recommend charges.

Yes you did. The laws were clearly broken, no question about it...But, we are going to recommend she gets a pass because we think she didn't really mean to.

Thanks Jeepster, that's it. All I can say is I'm genuinely saddened and stunned for the USA.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Not sounding good for Hillary.

What were you listening too?

What part of that sounded good to you? It was all bad right up until be said they were not recommending charges.

The fact I could not count the amount of times the words careless, unintentional, or some other derivative there of was used.
I am well aware intent has nothing to do with the actual breaking of violations but clearly it makes a very large difference when it comes to prosecution of.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25686 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Seayall
posted Hide Post
Sad day....seriously very disappointed.

Posts: 681 | Location: Cape Coral, FL | Registered: January 26, 2008Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
"Whitewash Extreme"

Posts: 2094 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Comey made the announcement just to take the heat off the administration. He is a disgrace as far as I am concerned. If he really felt she did nothing wrong he should have let the DOJ say it.

Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
Of course nothing happened. You could tell nothing was going to happen by all the constant assurances that she'd soon be behind bars. Just like I heard for so many years that Obama was born in Kenya and soon everyone would know it and he'd be removed from office.

It's all some twisted fantasy.

There was never any way this woman was going to be indicted. If you thought she was, you need to do some introspection and realize that you're living in an echo chamber.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
This is how the media ran cover today.

CNN and MSNBC did NOT mention or air the FBI news conference. Then after it was over the headline and soundbot was NO CHARGES.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
There was definitely a compromise made here. He was allowed to expose everything they found, but then was told not to recommend charges. I guess somehow that helps him keep his dignity. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Expected outcome, but disappointing none the less.

I'm wondering how many manslaughter convictions will be retried now with the excuse that they didn't mean to do it.

The FBI just said if you didn't mean to do it, you shouldn't be prosecuted.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
We've been handed a great tool if we choose to use it.

How many times did "careless" and "reckless" mentioned?

Play his words back in commercials....loop after loop after loop....

Like I said before, one of thier methods is to so demoralize you that you give in.

Dont give in.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
We all KNEW this would happen so why the surprise?
The fix was always in.

Posts: 23213 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Well it won't be the Republican Party, but Donald Trump certainly was given a big hammer to pound her into a grease spot. I don't think any of us are surprised that she will not be prosecuted, but she did many, many things wrong/illegally and that's public now.

The issue is that while many may know - there isn't enough of the many - the Hillary followers are many and too damn stupid (or ignorant) to understand the simple truth of who Hillary is

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was definitely a compromise made here. He was allowed to expose everything they found, but then was told not to recommend charges. I guess somehow that helps him keep his dignity. Roll Eyes

True enough. That plus the fact that the MSM WILL NEVER report his statement clears her for the throne. We simply have to be certain enough vote her off the throne.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Could they have kicked us in the nuts any harder. They found all this wrong doing but aren't going to recommend charges. Hmmmm. FFBI.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
We all KNEW this would happen so why the surprise?
The fix was always in.
I didn't know any such goddamned thing, so stop trying to tell us what we thought.

The perpetually cynical attitude of some of you guys makes me want to puke.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
So, who is on Survivor: Dancing with the Talentless tonight?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
Of course nothing happened. You could tell nothing was going to happen by all the constant assurances that she'd soon be behind bars. Just like I heard for so many years that Obama was born in Kenya and soon everyone would know it and he'd be removed from office.

It's all some twisted fantasy.

There was never any way this woman was going to be indicted. If you thought she was, you need to do some introspection and realize that you're living in an echo chamber.

Congratulations. You're a magnificent genius.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
So, who is on Survivor: Dancing with the Talentless tonight?

Maybe Kim and Kanye? Swoon!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Bottom line...

45% will vote for the corrupt bitch because she is a Democrat...NO MATTER WHAT...CHARGES OR NOT...

45% will vote for the Republican nominee...Trump...IF THEY DON'T SET THE ELECTION OUT BECAUSE THEY FEEL WHIPPED BY THIS AND SEE IT IS BEING USELESS TO GO TO THE POLLS...

This election will be decided by the 10% or so (as always) that have the sense to see what a corrupt debacle this whole dog and pony show is and cast their vote against her and whoever she chooses for Veep...

There is still a lot of damage to be done to her in this campaign if Trump and his people will take advantage of it...she is not clean in this and this can be hammered home...

Have faith!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post