SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
There's been a hell of a lot of ass kissing going on between these two lately. Obama just did some podcast or something where he apparently was gushing about Hillary's accomplishments as SOS and how she will make a outstanding POTUS.

Hillary has been glowing about Obama on the stump for sometime now and now she comes up with this Supreme Court Justice bullshit.

It would appear they must each be holding something on the other and it would stand to reason it's in regards to Benghazi.

Of course Obama has the leash on the DOJ in regards to whether or not she gets indicted which would explain Hillary's ass kissing but I would have expected Obama to be rather aloof in regards to her campaign and neither endorse her or say anything to harm her either and let the chips fall where they may in regards to the FBI investigation.

I'm thinking the picture will become clearer before too much longer.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ You do know that he hasn't endorsed her, right? And that he's been saying nice things about Bernie and Biden as well?

Oh, well, hopefully if there is anything it'll pop up soon.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
There's been a hell of a lot of ass kissing going on between these two lately. Obama just did some podcast or something where he apparently was gushing about Hillary's accomplishments as SOS and how she will make a outstanding POTUS.

Hillary has been glowing about Obama on the stump for sometime now and now she comes up with this Supreme Court Justice bullshit.

It would appear they must each be holding something on the other and it would stand to reason it's in regards to Benghazi.

Of course Obama has the leash on the DOJ in regards to whether or not she gets indicted which would explain Hillary's ass kissing but I would have expected Obama to be rather aloof in regards to her campaign and neither endorse her or say anything to harm her either and let the chips fall where they may in regards to the FBI investigation.

I'm thinking the picture will become clearer before too much longer.

My thoughts exactly.

..And for those saying she might end up with "Pardon Power" you better hope the hell she doesnt. If so, you wont have much left to hold onto either.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
If anyone doesnt think these two arent playing cat and mouse with this whole thing...youre nuts. They each hold the cards that can destroy the other.

What cards do you think she holds?
To start with, how about the border entry records for that week in 1961 when his mom returned from Kenya?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't need any complex theories about who has the dirt on whom to see what is going on here.

Today many Democrats regret putting all of their hopes on HRC for POTUS. Bernie Sanders is not ahead in Iowa and NH because anyone thinks he would be great in the general election, he is ahead because he is not Hillary.
Bernie leads because Hillary is a horrible candidate without mentioning her email and corruption problems.

As far as we know BHO has neither helped or hindered the FBI investigation thus far.

The FBI has never been a ball of fire in investigations, slow and steady at best. The FBI mill grinds slow; but exceedingly fine.
Plus this is a very complex investigation with lots of important people and many Federal Agencies involved.
It only started gathering steam last fall. Meantime; Hillary, her accomplices, and the State Department have done everything possible to impede the investigation in hopes that it would all go away.
As noted above, only now are we seeing the emails from Hillary's accomplices which were subpoenaed long ago.

If BHO really wanted to stall this investigation he would have done so, in contrast to the HRC investigation, the IRS investigation by the FBI evidently had but a few incompetents assigned, supervised by a BHO appointee.

We can hope for a quick resolution, but given the position the Democrats have put them selves into we can also enjoy them twisting in the wind while the heat increases.

The political "analysts" think that Bloomberg is testing the wind because he thinks Hillary has lost it. Bloomberg by this reckoning, thinks he has a good chance against Bernie.

Actually I have an elegant Siamese Cat who would run well against Bernie, unfortunately he is not old enough except in "cat years".

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please stop with the conspiracy nonsense.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Please stop with the conspiracy nonsense.

HEY GUYS! HEY GUYS! HEY GUYS!

Para's asked politely for there to be an end to discussion of conspiracy nonsense.

I don't want to see this thread locked, so please comply.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!! Go listen to Glenn Beck or something!! Big Grin

"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This thread won't be locked until February, 2017. I may slap a few wrists today, though.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This thread won't be locked until February, 2017. I may slap a few wrists today, though.

Hopefully the last post in this thread will be reporting the announcement that HC has announced her retirement from public life to be a full time grandmother, or a statement from her lawyer that despite being convicted, she plans to appeal, or both.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Yea. Retiring from politics and getting a gig as the official spokesperson for Libman. Big Grin

Come to think of it...LIB-man....hahahaha!!

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Hopefully the last post in this thread will be reporting the announcement that HC has announced her retirement from public life to be a full time grandmother, or a statement from her lawyer that despite being convicted, she plans to appeal, or both.

I'd prefer an announcement from the Officer Commanding Camp Delta, Guantanamo Naval Air Station, Cuba, stating HRC had slipped and fallen several times in the shower and had, in doing so, managed to strangle herself to death with a shoelace from her shower shoes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ You do know that he hasn't endorsed her, right? And that he's been saying nice things about Bernie and Biden as well?

Oh, well, hopefully if there is anything it'll pop up soon.

Just so she isn't convicted before Obama leaves office (which seems like that would not be likely).

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

I'd prefer an announcement from the Officer Commanding Camp Delta, Guantanamo Naval Air Station, Cuba, stating HRC had slipped and fallen several times in the shower and had, in doing so, managed to strangle herself to death with a shoelace from her shower shoes.

Bill would love that and would mean he would not have to get a divorce and split the wealth. Big Grin Monica is always waiting in the wings. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
More from Napolitano. Not sounding good for the Hilmonster. I hope.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/472...hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The night before last I listened to David Axelrod in an interview with Hugh Hewitt. They were discussing Hiliary. I was surprised at how evenly Axelrod analyzed her predicament. After his seemingly blinded love affair with the Obama admin., I thought for sure he'd be an unbearable apologist for Hiliary. Nope, his perspective was well considered and realistic. Ultimately he concluded her only hope is Obama admin corruption. He says absent that, she's going to burn. He also mentioned Obama does not want an FBI mutiny on his record and legacy. Axelrod seemed to imply that if an indictment is recommended, he'll unleash the dogs.

Of course, this only works if Obama (pbuh) is clean and Hiliary can't take him down with her. I don't think Axelrod could fathom his beloved obasm being complicit or even vulnerable in any way. I am not so blinded by Axelrod's admiration. I'm quite sure Obi Whine is directly involved.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.americanthinker.com...n.html#ixzz3yXv43oCl

Hillary's email scandal now potentially a matter of high treason

By John Smith

Memories of the Walker family spy ring and British double agent Kim Philby could be resurrected if a new angle of the FBI investigation works toward its logical conclusion. Catherine Herridge of Fox News reports that the FBI is going directly to the intelligence agencies that generated the assessments to determine the original classification level.

The investigators "will go directly to depose specific individuals in agencies who generated the highly classified materials."

This is the prudent and smart thing to do in order to get specifics on the classification authority and to compare original documents with those that were stripped of classification markings. But there is potentially something deeper and more sinister going on.

Recently, Col. Mike Ford reported to A.T. readers and scooped the rest of the media, explaining how U.S. classified computer systems work and how material stored on the systems cannot electronically "spill" or "jump" between systems. In other words, it takes a conscious act to print, copy, scan, etc. classified documents and then put them on an unclassified system.

That the investigators are going to the source of the documents is actually just scratching the surface of what could be a major scandal encompassing the agencies themselves. Just because the State Department has JWICS (Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System) and connectivity to the I.C. (intelligence community), that doesn´t mean Hillary, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, or even most people at State INR (Bureau of Intelligence and Research) would have access to SAP (Special Access Program) material. There are only certain people who read on to specific programs. Bosses would not necessarily have access to programs their own analysts are working on and vice versa; that's why they're called compartmented. In fact, Fox News confirmed that at least one email had an "HCS-0" marking, which is extremely sensitive HUMINT information.

The JWICS recognizes those individuals who have been read on to the different compartments – or not. In my opinion, the underlying reason to go to the sources of the assessments is to not only determine original classification, but to root out those who had access to those programs. This means Clinton-friendly members of the I.C. who were read on were not only "grossly mishandling" classified information, but committing espionage within the I.C. itself.

It was not long ago that reports surfaced about Hillary's informal intel network and the Clinton tactic of securing patronage jobs in the intelligence community for promoting their own interests. This is why the intelligence source in the Fox News report said, "The bureau [FBI] does not waive its primacy in espionage cases."

The FBI appears to have moved from a criminal investigation into an espionage investigation.

John Smith is a former intelligence officer of the United States.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Hillary's email scandal now potentially a matter of high treason

Groovy ! Cool

Would that the "marxist communist stooge" could also be indicted/convicted of the same as HillHag Big Grin

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Get it right.

It is Guantanamo Bay Naval Base.
Big Grin

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
If anyone did remove classification markings and move them to her private server, it wasn't Hillary. It was an underling doing as they were told to do.

So there are several possibilities.
1. The can continue to hide and eventually be thrown to the Feds for violations of classified material
OR
2. They could come forward and cooperate to save themselves and perhaps boil a bigger fish.

People who are/were on the periphery of this scandal have got to be getting pretty nervous about their own futures.

It would not surprise me if people started to select option #2 above.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post