SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

Posts: 108121 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Vernon Jordan was a Clinton "fixer".
The Clintons and the Obamas are both there on the Vineyard. It's likely the Clintons would like Obama to call the dogs off.

They played a little golf over the weekend. I would have volunteered to caddy, with a little recording device.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24279 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Vernon Jordan was a Clinton "fixer".
The Clintons and the Obamas are both there on the Vineyard. It's likely the Clintons would like Obama to call the dogs off.

It's more likely HUSSEIN is the one who sicked the dogs on her. Wink

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
There must be an awful lot of people connected to Clinton who are having great difficulty sleeping right now. Serves them right. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It'a Festivus Miracle, that's what it is.

Peeling the onion, house of cards, and any other metaphors and simile one may come up with.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...e-messages-held.html

The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Daily Mail Online tracked down ex-employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, Colorado, who revealed the outfit's strong links to the Democratic Party but expressed shock that the 2016 presidential candidate chose the small private company for such a sensitive job.

One, Tera Dadiotis, called it 'a mom and pop shop' which was an excellent place to work, but hardly seemed likely to be used to secure state secrets. And Tom Welch, who helped found the company, confirmed the servers were in a bathroom closet.

It can also be disclosed that the small number of employees who were aware of the Clinton contract were told to keep it secret.

The way in which Clinton came to contract a company described as a 'mom and pop' operation remains unclear.

However Daily Mail Online has established a series of connections between the firm and the Democratic Party.

Platte River Networks worked for Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper - once heavily tipped to be Clinton's 2016 running mate - during his election to be mayor of the city in 2003

The company's controversial vice president of sales David DeCamillis is also said to be a 'big Democrat' supporter who offered his house to Joe Biden for the party's convention held in Denver in 2008.

It will be the small scale of the firm and its own home-made arrangements which will raise the most significant questions over security and over what checks Clinton's aides made about how suitable it was for dealing with what new transpires to be classified material.

'At the time I worked for them they wouldn't have been equipped to work for Hilary Clinton because I don't think they had the resources, they were based out of a loft, so [it was] not very high security, we didn't even have an alarm.

Founded in 2002 by entrepreneurs Treve Suazo, Brent Allshouse and Tom Welch, Platte River Networks worked out of a 1,858 square feet loft apartment in downtown Denver up until earlier this year when they moved to a much bigger 12,000 sq.ft space.

The company celebrated the upgrade with an open house party on June 18, which they excitedly posted on their website and facebook page.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet...
...right next to the toilet, where Hillary's presidential hopes and dreams now float.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Christ...It would have been more secure if she'd used Carrier Pigeons and Smoke Signals...

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet...
...right next to the toilet, where Hillary's presidential hopes and dreams now float.

Your words, God's ears, but something tells me the Wicked Witch of Whitewater will skate.

It is fitting they used a bath for their servers.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"WE ARE THE PRESIDENT!!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
And to think just a little pillow talk to a cleared person got a general fired and convicted. It's good to be the Queen.

Strictly speaking the “crime” Petraeus plea bargained to was “improper storage of classified material”.
A search of his home computer revealed classified material; the specific classification was; “Restricted”.
I believe that his “friend” had clearances which covered her access to the material although Petraeus was probably not authorized to let her see the stuff, so this plea bargain was a way to end the investigation.

Obviously whatever other crimes Clinton committed, and there are many, she is absolutely guilty of improper storage and handling.
Most of the material of concern on Clinton’s computer was classified by other departments such as DoD.
In the case of the TS/Compartmentalized information originally classified by authorities other than her, she probably could not legally allow other people assess but she did do so.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
And to think just a little pillow talk to a cleared person got a general fired and convicted. It's good to be the Queen.

Strictly speaking the “crime” Petraeus plea bargained to was “improper storage of classified material”.
A search of his home computer revealed classified material; the specific classification was; “Restricted”.
I believe that his “friend” had clearances which covered her access to the material although Petraeus was probably not authorized to let her see the stuff, so this plea bargain was a way to end the investigation.

Obviously whatever other crimes Clinton committed, and there are many, she is absolutely guilty of improper storage and handling.
Most of the material of concern on Clinton’s computer was classified by other departments such as DoD.
In the case of the TS/Compartmentalized information originally classified by authorities other than her, she probably could not legally allow other people assess but she did do so.

That was the charged pled to, but not the entirety of the acts charged. Would they have been proven? Was this merely just a shot across Petraeus' bow to make sure he was gelded, but not mortally wounded? The other charges were dismissed, but no jeopardy attached, so they conceivably could be filed again, if the "bargain" proved unsatisfactory. I've not seen the written plea agreement, so can't say with certainty.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was this merely just a shot across Petraeus' bow to make sure he was gelded, but not mortally wounded?

That was the impression I had at the time.
I can't remember any details, but I got the impression that Obama wanted Petraeus silenced.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24279 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was the charged pled to, but not the entirety of the acts charged. Would they have been proven? Was this merely just a shot across Petraeus' bow to make sure he was gelded, but not mortally wounded? The other charges were dismissed, but no jeopardy attached, so they conceivably could be filed again, if the "bargain" proved unsatisfactory. I've not seen the written plea agreement, so can't say with certainty.

My impression was that the DoJ overcharged him at the time. I suppose this is not an entirely new approach on the DoJ’s part. They have a lot more resources available to prosecute than most people have for their defense.

Some of the stuff was bound to stick, or perhaps not.

Meantime the entire matter of his infidelity, and the other accusations made him a poor congressional witness for the Bengasi investigations. The Democrats would have impugned his reliability.

Politics ain’t beanbag, and Petraeus was caught up in BHO’s campaign.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Along the same lines, I sort of expect someone or many ones to be sacrificed in an attempt to get Hillary out of her very dangerous problems.

Since she is the smartest woman in the world, they have a problem though in figuring how to claim that this was someone else’s fault without demonstrating that she is totally incompetent.

It is comparably easy to shut up a General and make certain that he stays shut up; especially when you have the FBI and main Justice doing your bidding.

This thoroughly nasty female got away with bloody murder for her entire stay in office, a just world would see her behind bars.

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
And now they're reporting that somehow the State Dept. "found" another 18,000 emails that HRC didn't feel were necessary to disclose.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

It's more likely HUSSEIN is the one who sicked the dogs on her. Wink

I think that is exactly what's going on here. Emperor Obama LOATHES the Clinton's and DOES NOT want her to be the next "historic" President to overshadow him.

Why do you think he asked her to be SecState? Remember that old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

Posts: 34085 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I love watching Obama's body language. He's quartered away and protecting his balls.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I love watching Obama's body language. He's quartered away and protecting his balls.

Now here, Sigforumites, is an example of "begging the question."

(Not a very good example, but an example nonetheless.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Why do you think he asked her to be SecState? Remember that old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

Or, as LBJ once put it, "better to have [her] inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in."

Not without some risk, however.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post