SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
If the recommendation is to prosecute and she decides not to, no problem. If she agrees and decides to take Hillary to the Grand Jury, Clinton operatives will raise the conflict of interest, a violation of a Code of Federal Regulations, to force her recusal. Someone else will have to decide.

Are you saying Loretta just got played by Bill? Can you elaborate on that?

With Lynch recusing herself, the question now is who played who.

The pressure on this deal must be excruciating, damned if you do, damned if you don't, and now she is free of it.

Maybe the Clintons know full well the career professionals who are handling this are all Democrats anyway.

Bill has to be a little desperate to ask for that meeting.
Obviously, they tried to keep anyone from finding out about it.
Perhaps.... control is slipping away from the fingertips of the Clintons?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Slick Willie could be fishing for immunity for him and / or Chelsea

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We could possibly be looking at the biggest political corruption story in the history of our country, and many (most ?) people are acting like this is a nothing burger

The Clinton Foundation has 2000 employees.

It has taken in 2 billions dollars.

http://hotair.com/archives/201...lintonlynch-meeting/

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

“The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one source said.

the day after the surreptitious meeting in Phoenix, Lynch’s Justice Department informed a judge they were going to drag their feet on the release of emails connecting the former president’s foundation and the State Department

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Interesting development.

TIn foil hat time. If they are going to let Hillary skate in the face of a recommendation to prosecute, then they would need a political appointee to make that decision. Of course they would be loathe to do it because of all the flack they would get. So perhaps the fix is in and they have guaranteed that no recommendation to prosecute will be made. That way, there is no need for a political hack to make a blatantly political call to pass on the recommendation. Lynch then says she will recuse herself from a decision she was never going to have to make. She and Obama get to take credit for getting politics out of the process all the while knowing what the outcome will be.

Of course, I could be wrong. I would much rather believe an indictment is coming!

I hope you're wrong but your scenario is very plausible.

The optimistic tin foil hat scenario is that the administration has learned that the FBI will recommend prosecution. Now Obama hates the Clintons, but the one thing he hates more is Republicans. So he would be willing to take the heat and let Clinton walk if he thought she was there only chance at keeping the White House. But now he calculates that Trump is weak enough that he can be beaten by Biden, Sanders or whoever the Dems pick to run in Hillary's place, so he feels free to stick it to Hillary while getting some credit for taking politics out of the decision.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, with this administration the one thing we can be sure of is that they are not doing this just because it's the proper and ethical thing to do. There is some grand political scheme behind this.

Posts: 6069 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
I think an important question has been missed. If the meeting between Lynch and Bill was "social", then what I want to know is do they even know each other. How often have they met in the past? Have they ever met socially before? Are they long-time friends or not? Those answers would go a long way towards either supporting or killing the claim that it was purely social.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:
I think an important question has been missed. If the meeting between Lynch and Bill was "social", then what I want to know is do they even know each other. How often have they met in the past? Have they ever met socially before? Are they long-time friends or not? Those answers would go a long way towards either supporting or killing the claim that it was purely social.

I don't think they know each other, but Bill never misses a chance to get some intel on people's granddaughters .

Posts: 6069 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
We could possibly be looking at the biggest political corruption story in the history of our country, and many (most ?) people are acting like this is a nothing burger

The Clinton Foundation has 2000 employees.
It has taken in 2 billions dollars.

Well... no one here thinks it's a nothing burger.
The press, OTOH, ... is a branch of the Democrat party and willing to stick their heads in the sand and pretend it's a nothing burger.
But... if the dam breaks and the Dems think they can't win with Hillary the press may turn on her and then that nothing burger becomes a BIG MAC, a WHOPPER, a BIG BUFORD.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
They know each other...

"In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[10] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case."

Link

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The email stuff is relatively small potatoes compared to the pay for play scheme run through the Clinton Foundation. Slick Willie got on that plane in Phoenix out of pure desperation. I expect that he is prepared to throw everyone in DC under the bus to keep this from blowing up and may have gotten on the plane to spell out his end game to Lynch should things go south for his family. I don't see the Clintons going down quietly and this summer could be a blood bath that kids will read about in history books for generations.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Big Buford? Dang

Posts: 108080 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The Fox report, above, is very interesting. It is the first time Herriage has said anything about an investigation of the Clinton Foundation. And now suddenly, she has three sources.

If the FBI found the money donated to the Clinton Foundation influenced Hillary and her subordinates actions at state, that's bad enough, but odds are will not result in criminal prosecution. If on the other hand, they find foreign countries donated money to the foundation and that money was funneled to the Clintons themselves, that would be a big deal.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A Big Buford? Dang

I'd rather it be a big Kahuna burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
[QUOTE]Ms. Lynch said that the meeting with Mr. Clinton was unplanned, largely social and did not touch on the email investigation. She suggested that he walked uninvited from his plane to her government plane, both of which were parked on a tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

Convenient, that. Isn't it? Two planes, happened to be parked at the same airport, nearly next to each other, what are the chances?

And it didn't touch on the email scandal... Well, how about the corruption investigation that is part of the email scandal, did it touch on that?

This is all very good news! Her backing out of this only means that she's trying to save her own ass.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
The Fox report, above, is very interesting. It is the first time Herriage has said anything about an investigation of the Clinton Foundation. And now suddenly, she has three sources.

If the FBI found the money donated to the Clinton Foundation influenced Hillary and her subordinates actions at state, that's bad enough, but odds are will not result in criminal prosecution. If on the other hand, they find foreign countries donated money to the foundation and that money was funneled to the Clintons themselves, that would be a big deal.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A Big Buford? Dang

I'd rather it be a big Kahuna burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself.

Isn't the information is that the money from foreigners was laundered through a foundation in Canada run by the uranium guy.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Interesting development.

TIn foil hat time. If they are going to let Hillary skate in the face of a recommendation to prosecute, then they would need a political appointee to make that decision. Of course they would be loathe to do it because of all the flack they would get. So perhaps the fix is in and they have guaranteed that no recommendation to prosecute will be made. That way, there is no need for a political hack to make a blatantly political call to pass on the recommendation. Lynch then says she will recuse herself from a decision she was never going to have to make. She and Obama get to take credit for getting politics out of the process all the while knowing what the outcome will be.

Of course, I could be wrong. I would much rather believe an indictment is coming!

I hope you're wrong but your scenario is very plausible.

The optimistic tin foil hat scenario is that the administration has learned that the FBI will recommend prosecution. Now Obama hates the Clintons, but the one thing he hates more is Republicans. So he would be willing to take the heat and let Clinton walk if he thought she was there only chance at keeping the White House. But now he calculates that Trump is weak enough that he can be beaten by Biden, Sanders or whoever the Dems pick to run in Hillary's place, so he feels free to stick it to Hillary while getting some credit for taking politics out of the decision.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, with this administration the one thing we can be sure of is that they are not doing this just because it's the proper and ethical thing to do. There is some grand political scheme behind this.

My tinfoil hat tells me Obama will do whatever his handlers tell him. Not sure who they are but confident they exist.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Here's the live feed of Lynch in Colorado. I don't know how to imbed this video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255...ival/?#sp=watch-live

She says unequivocally that the DOJ will follow the FBI's findings and recommendations.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:
They know each other...

"In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[10] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case."

Link

That doesn't mean they know each other socially or that they were friends.

And I agree with other posters that the email scandal should be the smaller story here. The bigger story is the korrupt Klinton Kash scheme. Selling influence to foreign governments and individuals to enrich their own pockets. But both issues point unerringly to them being willing to do anything, endanger our country and policies, for self-enrichment and self-interest.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did she actually use the word "recuse"? I read that she said she would "accept" the recommendations; she did not say she would "act" upon them.

Parse the language. They are experts (all of them Dems and Republicans) at trickery and double-talk.

Recuse? I wish!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20344 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

Did she actually use the word "recuse"? I read that she said she would "accept" the recommendations; she did not say she would "act" upon them.

Parse the language. They are experts (all of them Dems and Republicans) at trickery and double-talk.

Recuse? I wish!

RMD

I just watched the live feed linked above.

She said that she is not going to "recuse" herself, but she did state that the DOJ will follow whatever the FBI recommendations are.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

Recuse? I wish!

RMD

I just watched the live feed linked above.

She said that she is not going to "recuse" herself, but she did state that the DOJ will follow whatever the FBI recommendations are.

Well, that is a small cause for optimism. I, for one, will not be holding my breath.

These bastards make Nixon look like a Presbyterian Sunday school teacher.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20344 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
From the U. S. Attorneys Manual (https://www.justice.gov/usam/usam-3-2000-united-states-attorneys-ausas-special-assistants-and-agac):

3-2.170 - Recusals

quote:
When United States Attorneys, or their offices, become aware of an issue that could require a recusal in a criminal or civil matter or case as a result of a personal interest or professional relationship with parties involved in the matter, they must contact General Counsel's Office (GCO), EOUSA. The requirement of recusal does not arise in every instance, but only where a conflict of interest exists or there is an appearance of a conflict of interest or loss of impartiality.

Emphasis mine.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post