SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If they are really ready to interview her I would have to believe the investigation is almost complete.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whoever the FBI chooses to conduct that interview should be very cautious...I would suggest backing in looking at her reflection in a shield

Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
ABC also reporting a Clinton interview w FBI in the near future

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...al/story?id=40291561

Hillary Clinton could be interviewed by the FBI in the coming days as part of an investigation into the former secretary of state and her staff's use of private email to conduct official U.S. State Department business, according to a source familiar with the U.S. Department of Justice's investigation.

The Justice Department's goal is to complete the investigation and make recommendations on whether charges should be filed before the two major party conventions take place toward the latter half of July, the source said.

If the FBI is very close to interviewing Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch would certainly know that. That makes it even more bizarre that Lynch would have a private chat w Bill Clinton at this critical time.

Everything about that secret mtg at the airport just reeks of stink.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The idiotic, corrupt behavior of this jackwit sorry-ass excuse of an AG has given us a gift whose value is beyond measure.

AG Lynch, on behalf of all Americans who love their country, let me say, thanks, stupid.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108079 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The idiotic, corrupt behavior of this jackwit sorry-ass excuse of an AG has given us a gift whose value is beyond measure.

AG Lynch, on behalf of all Americans who love their country, let me say, thanks, stupid.

It is baffling to me that two lawyers of their experience, Billy Blowjob who is my age, and Loretta Lynch savvy enough to be a US Attorney and Attorney General, both with very sophisticated and experienced advisers to guide them, could be this blind to well known, well understood rules, conflicts and step in it like this. It almost has to be on purpose.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It almost has to be on purpose.
Which is why I inquired about the source of the story.

Posts: 108079 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is baffling to me that two lawyers of their experience, Billy Blowjob who is my age, and Loretta Lynch savvy enough to be a US Attorney and Attorney General, both with very sophisticated and experienced advisers to guide them, could be this blind to well known, well understood rules, conflicts and step in it like this. It almost has to be on purpose.

They knew exactly what they were doing and knew that the national media that follow them around would never spill the beans on something like this. It was arrogance, not ignorance. I'm sure that's why the 'anonymous source' called a local reporter - he or she knew good and well the national media would not report it.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:

They knew exactly what they were doing and knew that the national media that follow them around would never spill the beans on something like this. It was arrogance, not ignorance. I'm sure that's why the 'anonymous source' called a local reporter - he or she knew good and well the national media would not report it.

Id have gone with hubris. Im feeling good about this one. Especially with lynch getting busted.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They knew exactly what they were doing ...

Of course they did. And Billy boy really is that arrogant to think he could do this and get away with it. And why not? He and his filthy wife have been getting away with it their whole lives. They truly believe they are above the law. Well, it's time for their extreme moral wickedness to come to a head. And soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30556 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

They knew exactly what they were doing ...

Of course they did. And Billy boy really is that arrogant to think he could do this and get away with it. And why not? He and his filthy wife have been getting away with it their whole lives. They truly believe they are above the law. Well, it's time for their extreme moral wickedness to come to a head. And soon.

Great description Balze Halze. I have been enjoying this topic. That link above showing Bill. He has to be the whitest white guy I have ever seen. I would think with his extravagant life style, he'd get some rays. His skin looks like he's ready for the grave.

Posts: 17941 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I believe they did it to give her a reason to "step away". By doing so they removed the political aspect of the decision. Now if the decision is not to indict they can say it was a "carreer" prosecutor at the DOJ and not a "political" appiontee who made it. Nothing to see here.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I believe they did it to give her a reason to "step away". By doing so they removed the political aspect of the decision. Now if the decision is not to indict they can say it was a "carreer" prosecutor at the DOJ and not a "political" appiontee who made it. Nothing to see here.

Not so fast, says DOJ...

The Justice Department’s chief spokeswoman confirmed to Yahoo News that at least two political appointees — Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Carlin and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — will review the recommendations of career prosecutors and agents before any final determination is made.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...inton-investigation/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Let's not kid ourselves. Lynch will make the ultimate determination here whether or not to indict. Nothing has changed. Except now we know for absolutely certainty that she is as corrupt and arrogant as her predecessor and boss.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30556 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:

They'd (the big "They") probably thought they would get away with it. Probably have gotten away with it quite a few times in the last 8 years.

This time, someone on the tarmac didn't like it and said something. That's why they were caught. Not because of arrogance or anything else.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The most valuable person in politics is the someone who can be depended upon to do what is needed without having to be told.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Hehe, who's going to post that Sam L. Jackson quote from the movie?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
Huma's employment during 9/11 time

Hope this is verifiable and get dropped onto mainstream news.

Posts: 1805 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
So, during the FBI interview today what's the over/under on the number of times Mr. Bill Clintons wife replies:

That's privileged

That's classified

That's internal Executive Branch deliberations

I am taking the fifth

I don't recall

I don't remember

I'll have to get back to you

I'll have your badges

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ Hehe, who's going to post that Sam L. Jackson quote from the movie?

had it with these m*****f*****g snakes on this m*****f*****g plane!"

Posts: 2083 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post