SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I ask this question in all seriousness. Not trying to be silly, funny, you he and cheek whatever.

But is there anyone here that truly believes something is going to happen to Hillary over this?

Not asking should something happen? I think that is pretty obvious but WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN??

I think it is pretty clear this far along the answer to that question and if you think otherwise, well wow is all I can say.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25519 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I ask this question in all seriousness. Not trying to be silly, funny, you he and cheek whatever.

But is there anyone here that truly believes something is going to happen to Hillary over this?

Not asking should something happen? I think that is pretty obvious but WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN??

I think it is pretty clear this far along the answer to that question and if you think otherwise, well wow is all I can say.

"My forecasting ability is none too good, particularly when it pertains to the future." -- Yogi Berra

Billie Blowjob's isn't either. Why take chances?

Joe Kennedy lived and taught his sons that things don't just happen, you have to make them happen the way you want/need. Billie Blowjob was inspired by John Kennedy.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN??

I’m not going to jump into these threads with unsolicited gloom and doom predictions, but since you asked: No, it will not.

That’s not to say I believe that nothing can still happen and we won’t see something like a last-minute Biden candidacy (and ultimate election), but at this stage of things I believe that’s less than 50 percent probable. I believe Bill Clinton’s wife will be the next President and that we should prepare accordingly. I intend to.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47467 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In the sense you mean, nothing has to actually happen to her. All that needs to happen is that the FBI recommends charges. This appears to be an inevitability. The world may very well be as screwed up as some you lament incessantly, but it is my belief that this is too big to ignore, and if the FBI recommends charges, she's toast. She's already severely damaged. This would be the coup de gras.

But hey, you may be right, fellas, and if that's the case, well, I think it's just fan-dam-tastic for you that you predicted the worst and you got it right.

Because, I just can't get enough of the "WE'RE SO SCREWED!!" stuff, and the proclamations that this country is gone, never to return. If all goes wrong for us, we'll never hear the end of that stuff.

Who wouldn't want to listen to that kind of pointless and depressing shit?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
She'll be shitting bricks if this lingers into a Trump Presidency.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

No she won't. If she wins - nothing happens. If she loses - BO grants her a pardon. As my early posts will attest, I was very optimistic of an Indictment. Today? Not so optimistic.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

No she won't. If she wins - nothing happens. If she loses - BO grants her a pardon. As my early posts will attest, I was very optimistic of an Indictment. Today? Not so optimistic.

Barry and Hillary keep telling us she did nothing wrong.

Why would a pardon be granted to someone who hasn't "done anything"?

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have to believe something will be done. I haven't given up that there's still some justice in this world. At least not yet...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think we are seeing it happen right now.

Will she be tried and convicted? Probably not.

Will she be indicted? Maybe.

Will the FBI recommend an indictment? I think, probably.

But even if none of those things happen, you can be sure that some of the FBI's findings will be made public. If that happens before the election, it will sink her candidacy. The weight is already taking a toll.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
If she loses - BO grants her a pardon.
Does anyone want to tell PD? I'm going to bed.

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I see it a bit differently. Its not just her, its her entire gaggle of hussies. She generated classified information. Then she put it on her "device" and uploaded it to her server. She caused the information to be stored/held in an insecure place. But then so did her staff. Not just on multiple occasions but over 2,000 times. Some of it was very secret, as secret as it gets. And she handled it casually, like it was nothing. The excuse she gives is she didn't want any chance of her personal information leaking. To the exclusion of the country's secrets. And so did her staff.

Even if you give her a pass because she's a queenie, how do you extend that to the others? Then you've got the problem of others who have been prosecuted for much lesser "violations". Some in jail, others just with their careers ruined. One of the things that keeps our military in line is the fear they'll be locked up if they don't keep things secret.

I've read speculation that if the FBI asks for an indictment and the DOJ plays politics and refuses, they'll have mass resignations. And some will go public. No reason for them to keep silent if she didn't get punished for what she did.

So then I ask was what Nixon did as bad as what she's done? I don't have that answer.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
If anything comes out of this she will probably still be elected because most of the voters who are democrat will vote for her if she is indicted or dies right after the convention.

I am appalled by the lack of education and common sense a large percentage of voters have. Most of them are members of the Dodah Tribe, "Do dah check come today?"

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

Why pardon a loser?

A pardon would ruin her, and wouldn't be so great for Obama.

Every day she isn't indicted is a wonderful day. Put enough wonderful days together and you've made it to the election. If you lose the election, well, too bad. An indictment really complicates everything.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
I'm confident something will happen.

Today, the Washington Times reported:
"A State Department official has said Russia is one of at least three foreign governments likely to have obtained the full content of the former secretary of state’s server through covert hacking operations. The other two are China and Israel."

If true (likely), then forget Russia's opinion of Hillary vs Trump.

What does Vlad think about Bathouse Barry? Could he embarrass and destroy Obama's legacy? Yep with a single press of the 'reset button'

And once again I anxiously wait for a communist to save our republic. Crazy.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I had a dream last night that Hillary was found dead. Died in her sleep. Then I woke up. Shit.

Posts: 1998 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I believe Bill met with Lynch imploring her to indict Hillary. I don't think it would make Bill unhappy to see his bitch wife go to prison if he can secure his own get out of jail free card.

Hey Bill's got shit to do ya know! Razz
Actually the longer this goes on and it gets closer to the election the better it is. As long as something happens before the election. If the recommendation comes down for a indictment she's toast. If she doesn't there will be a huge eruption of corruption and the fix being in. The Bill/Lynch meeting will be pointed to as proof.
The players in this thing are starting to do stupid things. The longer it goes it gives them more opportunities do more stupid things.

I'm happy to let this thing roll on for a few more months.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you'll look back over this thread, I have said, more than once, that I do not want to see any of this "pardon" speculation. Just cut it out. I couldn't be more serious. If I have to keep saying it, some member posting in this thread may come to grief. Just stow your terminal cynicism. It's boring and counterproductive.

I have patience until I have patience no more. Fair warning.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
If she loses - BO grants her a pardon.
Does anyone want to tell PD? I'm going to bed.

The longer this takes the more cynical I get.

Sorry

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Fox news is reporting that Loretta Lynch will announce today that she is removing herself from the email investigation proceedings; that the DOJ will follow the FBI recommendations.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Fox news is reporting that Loretta Lynch will announce today that she is removing herself from the email investigation proceedings; that the DOJ will follow the FBI recommendations.
For true?

Oooh, Hil, I see a bad moon a-risin'. I see trouble on the way...