SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Hmmm...two women on the ticket?

Not real sure how that will play out but my gut is telling me that it may not play well with the independents and the conservative democrat voters.

I hope she does pick Warren. It will drive democratic men away who may have voted for Hillary but Warren with Hillary will give them pause. They may stay home.
I am more concerned if she puts Bernie on the ticket. Could be a unbeatable combination.
I mentioned this could happen months ago and I still think it could happen.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I'm getting concerned on the Bernie ticket too. Especially after his meeting with Zippy the other day and his subsequent endorsement of Hillary. It seems he's thumbing his nose at the good people of this Country once again. He's got something up his sleeve. I hope it's not "play VP for a term and you'll be next".

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I'm getting concerned on the Bernie ticket too. Especially after his meeting with Zippy the other day and his subsequent endorsement of Hillary. It seems he's thumbing his nose at the good people of this Country once again. He's got something up his sleeve. I hope it's not "play VP for a term and you'll be next".

Bernie is too old for that plan and he knows it.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25519 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:

Bernie is too old for that plan and he knows it.

Even if he "thought" that was feasible, why would Hillz back out after one term? NOPE.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6250 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmmm...two women on the ticket?

One lies about her ancestry, the other just lies.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
comment about Comey - Why would he quit ?

We are in the last months of Obama. Comey would be more effective staying in his position.

This opens up a couple of questions I haven't quite figured out myself. Why wouldn't Comey refer a case to the DOJ towards the end of O's term? Whether the case is brought to court during or after O's administration would seem to make little difference to Comey beyond whatever influence O still has over the DOJ. Even if Lynch actively opposed bringing the case, it would be all too easy at this point to slow walk it through to the point where Lynch wouldn't get much of a chance to shoot it down, and it wouldn't really get to her desk until all the reports and other paperwork are officially in.

On the other hand, why wouldn't Comey move during the election? Historically cases brought against people of Hill's 'stature' (by Washington DC standards) haven't been followed through on by succeeding administrations. Tossing it out there during the election would make it more difficult for either side in the election to just let it drift off into the never-never.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a few posts earlier, sig2340 posted a link to a Fox article

This email was identified in that link

The article points out that the bottom paragraph is prefixed with "(C)"

This is the standard indicator of a paragraph that is classified Confidential.

The rest of the email is redacted for reasons

B5
1.4(D)
B1

B1 means May exempt information from release if contained in:

Records specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy and which are in fact properly classified pursuant to such an Executive Order

1.4(D) means Information shall not be considered for classification unless its unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause identifiable or describable damage to the national security in accordance with section 1.2, and pertains to

foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources

The article presents this as an example where one of Clinton's emails did indeed have a classified marking

posted Hide Post
Julian Assange claims Wikileaks will be releasing emails that will be enough to indict Clinton if the government has the balls to do it.
This may be the only way it happens is to pull the covers back for the public to see and make an indictment from Lynch simply unavoidable.
I wonder what Wikileaks has that the FBI does not?

quote:
Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange warns more information will be published about Hillary Clinton, enough to indict her if the US government is courageous enough to do so, in what he predicts will be “a very big year” for the whistleblowing website.

Link

posted Hide Post
Interesting seems hillary is doing a pre-emptive strike:
quote:
Clinton Slams Clinton Foundation Donor Countries for Funding Terrorism

http://freebeacon.com/national...ion-donor-terrorism/

This was brought up in the Orlando Terrorist Shooting thread. She knows more than we do at this time:
quote:
Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary's State Dept scrubbed

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orl...state-dept-scrubbed/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Julian Assange claims Wikileaks will be releasing emails that will be enough to indict Clinton if the government has the balls to do it.
Well, go get the old hag, douche bag.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
That guy in Orlando sure took everyone's mind off Hillary's problems....... just what she needed.

Every day she doesn't have to confront it must seem like a gift from God.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
She might get a reprieve from this, but only temporary. And if Wikileaks dumps her Emails, I will be popping popcorn and watching the left year themselves apart.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

http://wapo.st/1tuiAUt

So, Hillary/DNC can't keep anything secure Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well looks like even the Russians would sooner deal with Trump than Hillary.
Seems they are set to release some of their own Clinton emails in order to prove that she laid bare US secrets on her private server to foreign hackers.
The DNC has got to be getting very very nervous with all these reports coming out. Seems everyone has something to release. Let's just hope it actually happens.

quote:
Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

Link

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, well, well looks like even the Russians would sooner deal with Trump than Hillary.
Seems they are set to release some of their own Clinton emails in order to prove that she laid bare US secrets on her private server to foreign hackers.
The DNC has got to be getting very very nervous with all these reports coming out. Seems everyone has something to release. Let's just hope it actually happens.

quote:
Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

Link

Come on then, guys - let it rip.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There's something surreal about the Russians being on my side. I've read where the Russians think hillary is just more of the same insider BS. Where at least Trump would be someone new, an outsider of the system to deal with.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
There's something surreal about the Russians being on my side. I've read where the Russians think hillary is just more of the same insider BS. Where at least Trump would be someone new, an outsider of the system to deal with.

At this point I don't care what their motivations are. If they can deliver the silver bullet I'm all for it.
If they can release several of them between her and the muslim in chief proving he knew and corresponded with her on a unsecure server I'd kiss Putin on the mouth!! Eek

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I just want them to release them so at least we'll know what they know. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6250 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

At this point I don't care what their motivations are. If they can deliver the silver bullet I'm all for it.
If they can release several of them between her and the muslim in chief proving he knew and corresponded with her on a unsecure server I'd kiss Putin on the mouth!! Eek

Let's not scare him off. Eek

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
The Russians probably believe as I do that you can buy a Clinton but the SOBs won't stay bought.

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Report This Post