SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The affair shows Clinton's blatant contempt for the law and is an even more disgusting demonstration of her contempt for the citizenry.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It's all a vast extreme-right conspiracy against her.

Little known-fact. Two of the main officials of the IG were appointed by William Howard Taft.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post

image sharing sites

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Henry VIII had a "Groom of the toilet" who wiped Henry's ass.
Hey! I could use one of those! (Being overweight is the pits.)

flashguy Big Grin

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I think the bean count is Clinton and 8 of her team who refused the OIG interview.

This actually could be pretty bad; just for the fact that her team refused to talk.

On 8 May 2016:
Hillary Clinton affirmed again that no one at the FBI has reached out to her yet about the investigation into her emails, but

“I’m more than ready to talk to anybody any time.”

Thanks for posting that link.

She gets away with these things, sweeping generalities, misdirection, because very few people pay attention to details, loose ends.

The FBI typically does, because "the devil is in the details."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
When she has lost the Washington Post, you know she is in deep shit: https://www.washingtonpost.com...90b612299_story.html

Down in the White House basement, they have already hauled the cases of Bud Lite out of Joe Biden's little room. Dressing him up in a suit and tie to look presidential. They are having trouble with the Slinky. He's like a dog with a bone. Won't give up the Slinky.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11128 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
When she has lost the Washington Post, you know she is in deep shit: https://www.washingtonpost.com...90b612299_story.html

OMG:
"we urge the FBI to finish its own investigation soon, so all information about this troubling episode will be before the voters."

I didn't expect that from the WaPo.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Under the Federal Records Act, a violation exposes the perpetrator to the following: He/She/They shall “forfeit his/her/them office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

Let us pray.

"Hail Mary, full of grace..."

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

OMG:
"we urge the FBI to finish its own investigation soon, so all information about this troubling episode will be before the voters."

I didn't expect that from the WaPo.

You don't expect typos in the WaPo. I think they meant "before the jurors."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The noose tightens.

Posts: 34089 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Question, At what point would it be too late for the demonrats to realize Hillary is not a viable candidate and try to throw in Biden or Warren? Has the time to file the appropriate paperwork to get names on ballots etc passed? Of so, would the dems just ignore those rules?

With the alarming amount of support behind the idiot Bernie it looks like the dems are the ones who will be trying to pull together a fractured party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21171 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Under the Federal Records Act, a violation exposes the perpetrator to the following: He/She/They shall “forfeit his/her/them office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Question, At what point would it be too late for the demonrats to realize Hillary is not a viable candidate and try to throw in Biden or Warren? Has the time to file the appropriate paperwork to get names on ballots etc passed? Of so, would the dems just ignore those rules?

With the alarming amount of support behind the idiot Bernie it looks like the dems are the ones who will be trying to pull together a fractured party.

I would assume that neither party officially submits the name of its candidate until after the conventions. If that's the case, the Dem convention would seem to be the scene of the upcoming ambush.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Note the word the WAPO used ...

quote:
... FBI to finish its own investigation....

Not security review.
Not audit.

INVESTIGATION.

Not only does the Post's Editorial Board turn on her with this editorial, they just blew a 10mm hole in her spin about the FBI effort.

quote:
Down in the White House basement, they have already hauled the cases of Bud Lite out of Joe Biden's little room. Dressing him up in a suit and tie to look presidential. They are having trouble with the Slinky. He's like a dog with a bone. Won't give up the Slinky.

I think you mean Binky.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If I was Bernie, I wouldn't take this lying down. I'd raise a real stinker at the convention if the DNC try to swap Biden or anyone else in. I'm the runner up. If the witch is disqualified, I should be the one ascending to the DNC throne.

Posts: 1807 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
new Clinton theme:

Classic Clinton: the picture is a stock photo that has been used in advertising.

what a phony bitch. (meaning Hillary)

posted Hide Post
I think that HC should strive to look more presidential.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good God Roll Eyes

Why isn't this guy eating a baby panda in that pic? Roll Eyes

Unreal

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108128 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
new Clinton theme:

Goodness. Is that for real?

Man enough? Is this image supposed to represent a man just because he has a huge beard? Perhaps someone who didn't have spaghetti arms would convince me more.

Just laughable. And so is any "man" who votes for Hillary.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30576 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post