SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I keep thinking this goes far beyond HRC. It incolves a former President. It is a criminal enterprise. When it pops, its going to make heads spin and there will be no way out. None.
One can only hope....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I read through Clinton's 2014 tax returns and the most outlandish item to me is......

The donation of $3,000,000 to the Clinton Family Foundation.

Let's see, a family donates money to a charity that is run by the same family and gets a deduction?!?!?!?!?!?

Whatever happened to arms reach transactions?

This is nucking futs!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
I read through Clinton's 2014 tax returns and the most outlandish item to me is......

Let's see, a family donates money to a charity that is run by the same family and gets a deduction?!?!?!?!?!?

This is nucking futs!

Not really. It is more common than you imagine.

As long as the "charity" operates as such, what's the problem?a

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
The problem I have with a Clinton donation to the Clinton Foundation is that's also where they're drawing their paychecks.

I don't know if it's illegal, but it sure as hell seems fishy and suspect. But I guess you could say that about anything they're involved in.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

This is nucking futs!

What's the problem???????
Even a third grader knows that when Mom pulls $5 out of one pocket and puts $5 in another pocket she has $5.

I don't have a problem with them drawing paychecks, but donating to a charity (with your name on it) that you make decisions that you can decide to pay yourself out of is by definition a conflict of interest.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
From Wikipedia:

Under RICO, a person who has committed "at least two acts of racketeering activity" drawn from a list of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering if such acts are related in one of four specified ways to an "enterprise". Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity."

Sound familiar?

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Money for people! "The Human Fund"

They copied from George!

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:

This is nucking futs!

Posts: 8681 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Is she in prison yet?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38062 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Is she in prison yet?

Well, she is married to Bill....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31591 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The top secret message was revealed yesterday. It seems that Hillary doesn't go anywhere without hot sauce, a bottle of which she carries around in her purse. Really. Right next to a pack of Newports. Yep. And her "$2 off" coupon from KFC.

It's a little survival kit on the campaign trail for Hillary. A few hits of tabasco on her drum sticks, topped off with a Newport, and, she says, "Ah ain' no ways taared!"

Did I mention she was talking with a black audience on radio at the time. Oh yeah. That.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11137 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...oters-is-it-working/

Beyoncé’s hit song “Formation” includes the lyric I keep hot sauce in my bag, swag.

“Formation” is the song Beyoncé performed at the Super Bowl and has quickly become recognized as an anthem of Southern black culture and the “hot sauce in my bag” line is an oft-repeated lyric meant to represent the essence of that message.

One of the show’s co-host’s, Charlamagne Tha God said to Clinton, “now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,’”

Clinton’s response: “Okay, is it working?”

https://youtu.be/oRZd861Pog0

posted Hide Post
At this point she could lynch someone on live national TV and still get that vote. They don't care about the rhetoric or the true repulsiveness of her message - if she is on the ticket with the D behind her name she will get the vote.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's all she knows. Literally. There is no right, there is no wrong, there is no true, there is no false, there is only what works or does not work in achieving her political goals. That's real. Everything else is noise.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11137 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

It seems that Hillary doesn't go anywhere without hot sauce, a bottle of which she carries around in her purse.

What a pandering bitch.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Is she in prison yet?

Well, she is married to Bill....

so which one would be considered in prison...

Posts: 23784 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well doesn't her husband claim to be the first african american president? Maybe she wants to be the first Female african american president.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://hotair.com/archives/201...oters-is-it-working/

Beyoncé’s hit song “Formation” includes the lyric I keep hot sauce in my bag, swag.

“Formation” is the song Beyoncé performed at the Super Bowl and has quickly become recognized as an anthem of Southern black culture and the “hot sauce in my bag” line is an oft-repeated lyric meant to represent the essence of that message.

One of the show’s co-host’s, Charlamagne Tha God said to Clinton, “now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,’”

https://youtu.be/oRZd861Pog0
I didn't know the reference (not surprising, since I barely know who Beyoncé is). Without the explanation I would not have known Hillary was pandering to the Black vote (but I'm not surprised).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Well doesn't her husband claim to be the first african american president? Maybe she wants to be the first Female african american president.

Hillary Dozeal?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Without the explanation I would not have known Hillary was pandering to the Black vote (but I'm not surprised).

flashguy

She was on a black-hosted morning talk radio station.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post