SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no right, there is no wrong, there is no true, there is no false . . .

Creed of the Sociopath

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Link

State Department Hid Key Clinton Benghazi Email from Judicial Watch

APRIL 26, 2016
Email
Print
Text Size

Email Info Could Have Exposed Clinton Server in 2014

(Washington, DC) – The Obama State Department last week admitted it withheld a key Benghazi email of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from Judicial Watch since at least September 2014. If the State Department disclosed the email when first supposedly found, Clinton’s email server and her hidden emails would have been disclosed nearly two years ago, before Clinton authorized the alleged deletion of tens of thousands emails.

The developments come in a July 2014 Freedom of Information (FOIA) lawsuit seeking records related to the drafting and use of the Benghazi talking points (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)). The lawsuit, which forced the disclosure of the Clinton email records, seeks records specifically from Clinton and her top State Department staff:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

Contradicting an earlier statement to the court, an April 18, 2016, State Department letter admits that it found the email at issue in 2014 but was held back in its entirety:

Also, upon further review, the Department has determined that one document previously withheld in full in our letter dated November 12, 2014 may now be released in part.

The referenced November 12, 2014, letter does not reference any withheld emails. A search declaration suggests the hidden email was found in September 2014 as a result of a search in response to Judicial Watch’s lawsuit.

The September 29, 2012, email to Clinton from then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan concerns talking points for Clinton calls with senators about the Benghazi attack. The email contains Clinton’s non-state.gov address.

It is in this litigation that U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth granted “limited discovery” to Judicial Watch into Clinton’s and her aides’ email practices. Judge Lamberth ruled that “where there is evidence of government wrong-doing and bad faith, as here, limited discovery is appropriate, even though it is exceedingly rare in FOIA cases.” (U.S. District Court Judge Emmett Sullivan also granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton email matter. The discovery plan, agreed to by the State Department, is awaiting Judge Sullivan’s approval.)

Last week’s document production also includes material from a records cache of thousands of new Clinton State Department records supposedly only discovered in December 2015. The new material shows the State Department compiled extensive Libya/Benghazi-related dossiers on Republican and Democrat senators.

“Now we know the Obama administration consciously refused to give up key information about Hillary Clinton’s email in 2014. It covered up this email both from the court and Judicial Watch,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Judge Lamberth was right when he suggested that Obama’s State Department acted in bad faith. This cover-up provided Hillary Clinton enough time to hide potentially thousands of government records. One aim of our court-order discovery will be to get to the bottom of this cover-up.”

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Imagine if you will, having to listen to her friggin' voice If she's elected. I mute or change the channel whenever she appears.

Rant over.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I keep waiting for her to yell "I'm melting! I'm melting!... (and hoping, of course).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Clinton Cash" made into a movie

http://www.bloomberg.com/polit...en-made-into-a-movie

The Breitbart-funded broadside against Hillary Clinton will be screened in Cannes and have its U.S. premiere the week of the Democratic convention.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Snip

Clnton's 18 minutes of missing tape.

But no harm, no foul.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
If it is made available on DVD, I am betting that some members of this board will be buying multiple copies to give away.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"Clinton Cash" made into a movie

http://www.bloomberg.com/polit...en-made-into-a-movie

The Breitbart-funded broadside against Hillary Clinton will be screened in Cannes and have its U.S. premiere the week of the Democratic convention.

There is a related story in that link, "This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America" well worth a read. At the bottom, read this next.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Honey badger don’t give a s---,” is the Breitbart motto. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04...gation-a-game-video/

Bill Clinton on Saturday scoffed at the FBI’s investigation into his wife’s emails, calling it “a game” perpetuated by her political opponents.

“Look, this is a game,” he added.

“She said, ‘they don’t belong to me, they belong to the State Department, but let them all go, I want people to see what we did all day,'” Clinton said.

Clinton left her post in Feb. 2013 but did not turn her work-related emails back over to the State Department until nearly two years later.

“They said ‘no, some of them should have been ‘Secret,'” Clinton lamented, before launching into an analogy comparing the classification of the emails to a traffic infraction.

“Now, you think about this when you go home,” he told the audience in Indiana.

“If you’re driving in a 50 mile-an-hour zone, and a police officer pulls you over when you’re driving 40, and says ‘I’m sorry, I’ve got to give you a ticket because you know the speed limit here should be 35, and you should have known it,'” he said.

The people who buy this crap must have rocks for brains

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A slime stick politician doing what slime stick politicians do.

I haven’t been following this all that closely, though, so now I’m wondering is this extra effort by BJ something relatively new? If so, what does it indicate, if anything? They’re obviously worried to a degree, but is it because they know how bad it could get or is it just because the FBI case is about wrapped up and that will focus more attention on it and they’re trying to get ahead of the announcement?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04...gation-a-game-video/

Bill Clinton on Saturday scoffed at the FBI’s investigation into his wife’s emails, calling it “a game” perpetuated by her political opponents.

“Look, this is a game,” he added.

“She said, ‘they don’t belong to me, they belong to the State Department, but let them all go, I want people to see what we did all day,'” Clinton said.

Clinton left her post in Feb. 2013 but did not turn her work-related emails back over to the State Department until nearly two years later.

“They said ‘no, some of them should have been ‘Secret,'” Clinton lamented, before launching into an analogy comparing the classification of the emails to a traffic infraction.

“Now, you think about this when you go home,” he told the audience in Indiana.

“If you’re driving in a 50 mile-an-hour zone, and a police officer pulls you over when you’re driving 40, and says ‘I’m sorry, I’ve got to give you a ticket because you know the speed limit here should be 35, and you should have known it,'” he said.

The people who buy this crap must have rocks for brains

He IS an uncommonly good liar.

He may be the fellow Will Rogers was thinking of when he said, "he would lie on credit when he could tell the truth for cash."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I always thought they called oral sex sex because it's sex.
I guess he and others do not see it that way.

Plus, using cigars is sex play so that's sex too.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
What about the "vast right wing conspiracy"? Hillary new the truth and lied on national television about it. Sound familiar?

This one is a proven lie. Why not run this in an ad, along with the 3 a.m. phone call commercial.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one example from "Clinton Cash"

http://www.breitbart.com/hilla...linton-uranium-deal/

–Bill and Hillary Clinton had helped a Canadian financier named Frank Giustra and a small Canadian company obtain a lucrative uranium mining concession from the dictator in Kazakhstan;

–The same Canadian company, renamed Uranium One, bought uranium concessions in the United States;

–The Russian government came calling and sought to buy that Canadian company for a price that would mean big profits for the Canadian investors;

–For the Russians to buy that Canadian company, it would require the approval of the Obama administration, including Hillary’s State Department, because uranium is a strategically important commodity;

–Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval;

–Some of the donations, including those from the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Teler, were kept secret, even though the Clintons promised to disclose all donations;

–Hillary’s State Department approved the deal;

–The Russian government now owns 20 percent of U.S. uranium assets.

It is remarkable that in the year following the release of Clinton Cash and a 3,000-word article on the front page of the New York Times confirming these facts, that no one in the media (save Mr. McElveen) has been interested in asking Hillary Clinton about this troubling uranium deal.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Will Comey go after her? Is this endless investigation because he is being thorough? Or is he dragging it out? Is the FBI corrupt, or not?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this the backup plan for a Biden/Warren ticket? Not new thinking, but...

Clinton Was Never Intended to be the Democrat Nominee

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com...e.html#ixzz47WZ3o5LX

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Clinton Campaign Made Payments to Hard Drive and Document Destruction Company

http://freebeacon.com/politics...destruction-company/

The Hillary Clinton campaign made multiple payments to a company that specializes in hard drive and document destruction, campaign finance records show.

The payments, which were recorded in February and March of 2016, went to the Nevada-based American Document Destruction, Inc., which claims expertise in destroying hard drives or “anything else that a hard drive can come from.”

“Our hard drive destruction procedures take place either at your site or at our secure facility in Sparks, NV,” the company’s website states. “This decision is yours to decide based on cost and convenience to you. In either situation, the hard drive will be destroyed by a shredding.”

“We have a dedicated machine for hard drive destruction,” the website continues. “We will also record the serial numbers of all drives to be destroyed to be kept in our records. A copy of this log can be provided to you as well.”

The routine services section of the site says that the company operates in 26 areas in Nevada and California, including Reno, Virginia City, Sparks, Tahoe City, and Carson City.

“Our equipment is powerful. Whether you require ON SITE or OFF SITE service, performed at our Sparks facility, large volumes can be quickly destroyed regardless of staples, clips or fasteners,” the site says. “Office paper, folders, binders and computer media can be destroyed in just minutes. As a result, we pass the savings on to you! A new service we also offer is computer hard drive destruction, either ON-SITE or OFF-SITE.”

“ADDNV, Inc. ensures that even small amounts are economical to have destroyed. ADDNV, Inc. encourages our clients to visit the Sparks facility to observe the shredding of your documents. The added bonus with ADDNV, Inc. is that we offer personal service whenever you need it. We can be reached locally and our customers are more than just account numbers in a large franchise.”

Transactions from Hillary for America to American Document Destruction, Inc. were made to the Sparks, Nevada location.

The first payment from the campaign to the destruction company came on Feb. 3 in the amount of $43, Federal Election Commission filings shows.

Two additional payments of $43 and $58 were made on Feb. 21. A fourth payment of $43 was made on March 26, bringing the amount paid to the destruction company to $187.

The Washington Free Beacon contacted American Document Destruction, Inc. to inquire about its rates.

An employee for the company said that it charges $10 per hard drive and $5 per cubic foot of paper. The Clinton campaign could have destroyed 14 hard drives or shredded 37.4 cubic feet of paper at those rates.

The Clinton campaign did not return a request for comment about what documents it paid to have destroyed.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
H Clinton said today:

neither she nor her staff have yet been contacted by the FBI , which is investigating the handling of classified information on the private email server she used a secretary of state.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/cli...the-general-election