SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Temporarily give clearances to the jurors, have them sign non-disclosure documents, advise them of the dire consequences of revealing any information they see, and monitor their communications after the trial for several years.

flashguy

Trials have to be public.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This sounds a bit confusing, but Sanders and Clinton are discussing adding more debates.

Not clear where Miss Debbie is in all of this.

http://www.politico.com/story/...-more-debates-218448

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
so - 18 e-mails from Obama to Hillary on her server that won't be released. at "witch@clintonmail.com"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01...ade-public.html?_r=0

But back in March 2015, Obama "learned about Hillary's private e-mail from the news"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...ws-article-1.2141378

Which media outlet will be the first to pin out Obama on this latest pile of bullshit?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
No two ways about it. The arrogant bitch needs to go to jail.

quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Which media outlet will be the first to pin out Obama on this latest pile of bullshit?

Drudge nailed his lying ass.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16330 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This sounds a bit confusing, but Sanders and Clinton are discussing adding more debates.

Not clear where Miss Debbie is in all of this.

http://www.politico.com/story/...-more-debates-218448

Going with the flow. Dankie's a Clinton critter from 'way back. She originally scheduled the number and dates for the debates to minimize Hill's exposure at anything but pure campaign events where Hill would be the only one speaking. Dankie, of course, caught an awful lot of hell for that from the Dem faithful but stood absolutely firm - to all appearances, at Hill's behest. Then Bern started catching up with Hill, and Hill decided that more debates would be what she needed to regain a big lead over him.

So I guess Dankie isn't so much going with the flow as bouncing under the wheels of the bus. Welcome to life as a Clinton flack, Dankie!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
John Kirby disgraces the uniform he once wore.

Whose salt you eat, whose song you sing.
I truly believe Patton would have slapped the taste right out of Kirby's lying mouth. Kirby is a true politician...completely devoid of any sense of character or honor.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

I truly believe Patton would have slapped the taste right out of Kirby's lying mouth. Kirby is a true politician...completely devoid of any sense of character or honor.

+1000. Back when he was still on duty as Pentagon spokesman, I naively cut him some slack for doing his job. Once he went to State as a civilian, he revealed himself as the scum sucking POS he truly is.

Posts: 15935 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

I thought Patton was dead now. He got fired once for that intemperate reaction.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
2. That investigation must amass enough compelling evidence of intentional wrongdoing on HRC's part to get the matter referred from the FBI to DOJ.

Then the rules either changed since I was part of the "classified" part of military operations, or they have some special dispensation for certain individuals.

To be specific, part of our briefing when we were granted security clearances dealt with the disclosure of said material.

ANY DISCLOSURE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WAS CONSIDERED A VIOLATION OF SECURITY.

And it had shit to do with intentional or unintentional. If you "unintentionally" disclosed classified material it was considered a failure to do your duty and could/would be addressed with disciplinary action.

And to my personal knowledge there was one NCO who was badly injured in a jeep accident and was medevac'd to a field hospital where they cut his clothes off and trashed them. Including the classified SOI document in his pocket. AIR, the SOI stood for Signal Operating Instructions. Contained call signs for units, operating frequencies, and authentication codes.

It was purely a training document for that exercise alone, yet some folks wanted to court martial the guy.

Fortunately, common sense prevailed but only with the pressure applied by the full bird.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25648 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I was concerned about the external implications about this- the damage to national security. Would other nations continue to share delicate information with us.

This quote sums up obama perfectly and is till shocking: "the president earlier said he did not see any national security implications to the Clinton emails and then we found out he had never been briefed."

quote:
REPORTER: DOJ, FBI “SUPER PISSED OFF” at Obama White House Over Clinton Investigation (Video)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...investigation-video/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then the rules either changed since I was part of the "classified" part of military operations, or they have some special dispensation for certain individuals.

In actual fact the regulations are different for the Military and Civilians.

The US has never had an "Official Secrets Act" for civilians the POTUS establishes new ones by Executive Order since they cover the executive branch (mostly).

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Link

State Dept. Records Show John Kerry Sent Hillary A ‘SECRET’ Email From His iPad

Emails released by the State Department on Friday show that in 2011, then-Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry sent then-Sec. of State Hillary Clinton an email from his iPad that has been deemed to contain information classified as “Secret.”

While previous releases of Clinton’s emails have shown that she and her staff communicated directly with Kerry when he was a senator, the new email is the first from Kerry that the State Department has determined contains sensitive information.

Kerry has largely been silent throughout the Clinton email controversy. He has sent letters asking the State Department’s inspector general to review the agency’s records keeping practices, but he has not publicly criticized Clinton for exclusively using a personal email account and a home-brew email server.

Perhaps now we know why.

In the heavily-redacted email, dated May 19, 2011, Kerry, who then chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, appears to be discussing negotiations between India and Pakistan. Besides Clinton, the email was sent to Tom Donilon, who then served as President Obama’s National Security Advisor.

Clinton forwarded the email to an aide, instructing her to “Pls print” the document.

The redactions in the email are listed under the Freedom of Information Act exemptions 1.4(b) and 1.4(d), which are categories reserved for information gleaned from foreign government sources.

The kicker is that Kerry sent Clinton the information from his iPad, a communications device that would have been much more vulnerable to hackers than an encrypted communications system.

According to the Republican National Committee, which flagged the Kerry email in an email to reporters, the batch of Clinton records released on Friday contained 11 emails that the State Department now says contain “Secret” information. That’s more than double the number of emails that contained similarly classified information released in all of the previous releases combined.

According to the RNC’s calculations, 243 emails released Friday were classified at some level, bringing the overall number of classified Clinton emails to 1,583. The State Department also announced Friday that it is withholding in full and into perpetuity 22 emails that contain “Top Secret” information — the highest classification category. (RELATED: State Dept. Withholding 18 Emails Between Hillary, Obama [VIDEO])

The State Department says it is uncertain whether the information in those emails was classified at the time they were originated. The Intelligence Community’s inspector general has said that two separate Clinton emails were contained information that was “Top Secret” when sent. That distinction is crucial because Clinton has maintained that none of the classified emails found on her server were classified when created.

As Clinton’s successor at the State Department, Kerry has overseen the release of the work-related emails that the Democratic presidential candidate handed over in Dec. 2014. But the Democrat and his agency have been criticized by many for appearing to side with Clinton in a battle with the intelligence community over the classification status of many of her emails.

During a press conference in Canada on Friday, Kerry declined to comment on the news that the State Department was acknowledging that 22 of Clinton’s emails contain “Top Secret” information.

“I can’t speak to the specifics of anything with respect to the technicalities, the contents … because that’s not our job,” he said, according to Reuters. “We don’t know about it, it’s in other hands.”

He was not asked about his sensitive communications with Clinton.

Another question Kerry hasn’t answered is why, since he knew that Clinton used a personal email account while at the State Department, he failed to demand that she turn her emails over to the State Department until autumn 2014 after agency lawyers uncovered Clinton’s email address while reviewing documents related to the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation.

It is unclear if Kerry knew about Clinton’s use of a private server, though other high-ranking State Department officials likely did. Emails obtained by The Daily Caller earlier this month show that Patrick Kennedy, the under secretary of management, was on an email chain in which Clinton’s server was being discussed. (RELATED: Emails Show Clinton Aides Resisted State Dept. Suggestion That She Use A State.gov Account)

Posts: 7353 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Howard Krongard who served as the agency's IG from 2005 to 2008 has this to say.

quote:
The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal e-mails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency e-mail address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.

“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector general from 2005 to 2008.

But then he says this.

quote:
Still, “It will never get to an indictment,” Krongard said.

For one, he says, any criminal referral to the Justice Department from the FBI “will have to go through four loyal Democrat women” — Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division; Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; Attorney General Loretta Lynch; and top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Even if they accept the referral, he says, the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist.

“He knows the drill,” Krongard said of Kendall.

This is not very encouraging coming from someone who's been there and has seen it from the inside.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
fivefivesix posted just above about the Kerry email to Clinton. Here it is:

(The unredacted version of this email has been
classified as SECRET)

The notation in the email "1.4(B)" means foreign govt information

and ""1.4(D)" means foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources

"B1" means FOIA does not apply to matters that are specifically authorized under criteria by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy, and are in fact properly classified pursuant to such executive order.

This email is from the batch just released 29 Jan 2016. It can be found at

https://foia.state.gov/Search/...ection=Clinton_Email

but in this latest release set, the State Dept did not provide the data for "subject", "from" and "to".

You can find this email by searching under "posted date" and "document date"

Independent of the continual bullshit from State Dept spokesman John Kirby, the fact that the declassification statement says to declassify on 05/27/2036 (25 years after the date of the email sent by Clinton) is an indicator that the classifier of this email considered it classified at time of origination.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
What I haven't seen discussed is why Shill would choose to use a private server for official communication. Is the implication that it allowed hacking by entities paying for the information?

Posts: 7520 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I'd love to sit in a room while someone asked her questions while she was hooked up to a polygraph!! lol

Posts: 7819 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
What I haven't seen discussed is why Shill would choose to use a private server for official communication. Is the implication that it allowed hacking by entities paying for the information?

Maybe. That might have been one profit center for the Clinton Foundation. More likely, it was to avoid having any public record of the deals made for Clinton Foundation donations while Sec State.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A follow up comment on the SECRET Kerry email.

It is significant that the declassification date is 25 years after the date of the email.

From Executive Order 13526 Classified National Security Information,

"If the original classification authority cannot determine an earlier specific date or event for declassification, information shall be marked for declassification 10 years from the date of the original decision, unless the original classification authority otherwise determines that the sensitivity of the information requires that it be marked for declassification for up to 25 years from the date of the original decision."

The classifier put the maximum available delay on the declass of this email.

posted Hide Post
quote:
What I haven't seen discussed is why Shill would choose to use a private server for official communication.

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Howard Krongard who served as the agency's IG from 2005 to 2008 has this to say.

The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal e-mails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency e-mail address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.

“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector general from 2005 to 2008.

More and more I get the feeling that the powers that be are going to exert their magic. Either by being impuissant or by design.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
What I haven't seen discussed is why Shill would choose to use a private server for official communication.

So she only needed one personally-purchased, unsecure Blackberry, which made all her work completely transparent.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post